Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 02

Story Info
A conflicted Amber resists her intensifying desires.
16.5k words
3.63
11.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Envoyeur
Envoyeur
220 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains elements of hotwifing. If this type of story does not interest you, I recommend finding something else to read. All characters in this work are fictional.

Enjoy!

************

Tuesday Evening, following Amber and Jack's meeting at the coffee shop

************

Amber's heart was beating faster than usual on her drive home from the coffee shop; the lingering sensation of Jack's hand still taunting her lower back.

*****

The house smelled wonderful, and Amber was starving.

"Hey, you!" Bill smiled brightly, glancing over at his wife as he put the finishing touches on their stir-fry. "How'd it go?"

"Pretty well, I think," Amber shrugged as she removed her jacket and slipped off her shoes, "I don't want to strangle him anymore, so that's good."

"Hey, progress!" Bill laughed as he shut off the stove and slipped off his apron. After preparing their plates, he wrapped his arms around her in greeting, "He didn't ask you to strangle something else before coming home to me, huh?"

Amber blushed as she playfully hit his arm.

"Kidding, kidding. C'mon, I can tell you're hungry, let's eat!"

"Okay, okay, one second! It's been a night," Amber called as she shuffled back into the kitchen, returning a few minutes later.

"Up for having a drink with dinner?" Amber grinned as she entered the dining room, brandishing a pair of wine glasses and a half-empty bottle of red wine they had opened the night before.

"Perfect," Bill smiled as Amber poured them both a considerable amount of wine.

Amber gave Bill a play-by-play of her earlier encounter with Jack over dinner, leaving out the part of the discussion Jack recommended she keep between themselves. Whether a result of being deep in thought from recounting every detail of her evening, or the effort it took to purposely leave out the secret segment of her earlier conversation with Jack, Amber only noticed Bill's cheeks were stained bright red after she finished her recap.

"He touched your lower back on the way out of the coffee shop?" Bill asked, his heart pounding in his ears, "Anything else?"

"Are you hoping there is?" Amber teased, studying her husband with a mischievous, half-lidded expression, "Should I have blown him in the parking lot? Worshipped him in the car? Fucked him in the alley?"

A flustered Bill shifted his weight in his chair, wholly unprepared for his wife's opening salvo, "Hey now--I'm just glad it went well!"

"Mmmm, maybe you're wishing it had gone even better? Somebody seems to enjoy the idea of me hooking up with our hung neighbor again," Amber drawled before biting her lip. She emptied the wine bottle's remaining contents into both of their glasses.

Bill's eyebrows shot up as Amber downed her glass before flashing him a devilish grin, he knew exactly what that look meant, "Fucking hell, Amber, I mean--look at you."

Amber extended a leg beneath the dining room table, rubbing at the freshly stiffened fabric of Bill's pants with a probing foot, "Hmm, well, I can't just leave you like that, can I?"

Bill straightened in his chair in surprise, failing to mount any sort of verbal response to her sudden assault. He looked up and inhaled sharply, trying to maintain his composure before meeting his wife's intense gaze.

Amber giggled, her smile complimenting the pink coloring her cheeks. Bill couldn't pull his eyes from her full lips--still wet, stained red from the wine.

"Well, we know what your little head thinks," Amber teased as she rose to her feet, walking around the table to close the distance between them, "what does your big head think?"

She ran a hand along his strong jawline before straddling him, resting her arms on his shoulders before wrapping them around his neck.

"You know how I feel about it," Bill shot back with a grin, "as long as you're one hundred percent comfortable with it."

"Are you sure you can handle sharing me again?" Amber teased, "Sharing your sweet little wife with Jack's massive cock? What if this time I--"

Bill didn't let her finish, pressing his lips hard against hers as he pulled her close.

"Maybe I want you all to myself tonight," Bill growled as he pulled away, turning his attention to her neck.

Amber pouted for only a moment before a soft bite on her neck sent bolts of pleasure down her spine--shuddering at the overwhelming sensation. Not one to be outdone, she slipped a hand down his pants, grasping at her prize.

Her lips curled into a smile as she leaned over Bill's ear, voice a silken, low whisper, "Your cock has been far too honest tonight to make me believe that."

Bill exhaled hard at her words. Moving quickly, he broke Amber's concentration with a soft bite to her collarbone. She yelped in surprise, heat whirling up from her core at her husband's playful aggression. She giggled wildly before Bill's lips found hers again.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Bill breathed as he broke their kiss, taking Amber's face in one hand as he ran the other over the curve of her ass. Squeezing hard, he drove another small shout from her chest in surprise.

Amber bit his lip hard before gliding her tongue between his welcoming lips, her thoughts beginning to spill into one another as her arousal began to peak--if just seeing Jack again could pull this passion to the surface then maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Bill, I--"

The two lovers were interrupted by Bill's phone ringing on the table.

"Fuck," Bill mouthed, breaking their kiss, "It's after 8 pm, and I have it on silent. The only way they could reach me is if--"

Amber leaned back on his lap, arms still draped around his neck. She eyed him with a look of concern; already mourning the tension rapidly deflating between them.

"Shit, darling, I'm so sorry--," Bill rubbed his forehead, studying his phone before looking up at his expectant wife, "it's the IT department. I have to take this."

Amber nodded with a small smile as she slid off his lap. She did her best to hide her disappointment, her face still flushed with the same heat smoldering in her core.

"Hello? Yes..." Bill was quiet for a long moment, listening to the voice on the other line, "How long has it been down? Okay, I'll be on in a minute," Bill ended the call and turned to Amber, "I'm sorry babe, they're going to need me for a while tonight, apparently our infrastructure went down with the latest update to our framework, and I--"

Amber smiled softly and kissed her husband on the cheek, "Of course, no worries, my love! I'll handle the dishes and go shower. Good luck!"

Bill glanced down at his wife's neck, the mark he left now the same color as the wine still in his glass on the table. Shoving down the frustration coiling in his gut, he nodded at Amber's kind words, offering her a sad, apologetic smile before heading to his office at the end of the hall, closing the door behind him.

*****

Amber stripped off her clothes as she entered the bedroom, throwing them in the hamper in a huff. Cock-blocked by her husband's goddamn IT department at the climax of such a sexually charged evening? It just had to be tonight...

She removed her hair tie as she approached her side of the bed. Shaking her head, her wavy blonde locks fell over her shoulders and across her face. She stood motionless for a moment, breathing deeply as if she could expel the tension in her body with nothing but her lungs.

No luck.

She ran her hands through her hair in frustration, brushing it away from her face. She clicked on the lamp on her bedside table before inhaling sharply in an attempt to calm herself. The palpable frustration building throughout the evening threatened to boil over, her patience reaching its limit. The whole conversation at the coffee shop with Jack, dinner with her gorgeous husband--his taste still lingering on her lips, the feeling of Jack's hand on her body again--

The healthy amount of wine she had with dinner only muddled her racing thoughts. Amber let out a loud, lengthy sigh as she stretched in place--she needed a release. A shower would have to suffice until Bill finished downstairs.

Pulling open her bedside drawer, Amber peeled off her jewelry, placing each piece into a small box resting on top of the drawer's scattered contents.

'His call shouldn't take that long,' she thought, staring absentmindedly into the drawer, 'I'll shower, and he'll be up here in no time!'

Amber sighed again in resignation at her misplaced hope. The situation seemed serious; no doubt it would be awhile.

Just as she began to resign herself to her lonely fate, a familiar, royal purple satin drawstring bag buried among her things caught her attention.

'No--Not tonight,' Amber told herself as she looked away from the drawer. She had never used that without Bill.

Her hand trembled on the drawer handle, finding herself unable to close it. The phantom sensation of her neighbor's hand echoed across her lower back as she eyed the bulges in fabric, acutely aware of exactly what was causing the creases in the soft material. Amber felt a warm flush spill across her cheeks as she reached into the drawer with a hint of trepidation, wrapping a hand around the bag's heavy contents. She had a few other toys--the most recent addition being a gift Bill had gotten her back in April which occupied a lovely crimson bag in her drawer--but they would see no use tonight.

She pulled open the drawstring bag and reached inside, feeling something akin to shame at the stirring in her core as she ran her fingers along the embossed silicone veins of her neighbor's significant apology gift. Pulling it free, she twirled the comically large replica of Jack's cock in her hands before setting it on her bedside table. A sudden burst of anxiety overwhelmed her, pulling her towards the open bedroom door. She felt a twinge of embarrassment as she gently closed it before laying back down on the bed, rubbing at her forehead in exasperation.

'What the fuck,' Amber thought, shaking her head, 'This is stupid. What am I nervous about? Chill out. Bill loves it when I use this stupid toy.'

Was it seeing Jack earlier? Feeling up a perfect copy of his huge cock while her husband was tied up with work downstairs? Taking him when Bill was currently unable to give her what she needed...?

No. Bill was busy. And this wasn't Jack.

Amber eyed the dildo standing at attention next to her with a smirk--it was hardly the real thing. She leaned over, reaching out to examine it closer. Sure, it was large and heavy--but that was hardly a qualifier. It didn't throb like he did. She squeezed it with a firm grip--it wasn't warm to the touch or nearly as pliable, and h

is skin didn't move at all like it did on the real thing. She inhaled as she pulled it to her nose.

'Nothing--cold, stale, almost clinical. This didn't smell like Jack at all.'

Amber, unthinking, closed the remaining distance--pressing Jack's likeness against her pursed lips.

Absolutely no heat whatsoever. She could always feel the heat radiating from his cock before she ever touched it. And it sure didn't taste like him. This wasn't Jack. Jack was next door and--

Amber froze, suddenly aware of her fingers lingering over her folds and the massive cock pressed against her lips. She must have drank a little more than she realized. A shiver ran up her thighs amidst a growing sense of disappointment. She quickly set the dildo on the table and turned to face the opposite direction.

'Okay, it's not him, so what am I worried about? Jack was--he tasted--'

Amber tensed her abdomen as she gently rubbed her now-throbbing clit through the skin surrounding it.

"Fuck."

She stayed facing Bill's side of the bed, refusing to turn around--refusing to acknowledge what--and who--had her feeling this way. She grabbed Bill's pillow with her free hand and breathed in his warm, familiar scent as she shuddered at the feeling of her fingers over her clit--silently hoping her husband would open the door at any given moment and take her over the side of the bed.

Bill.

Amber contorted her body in response to the charge building in her groin--pulling her in the opposite direction as she rolled onto her back, her head facing her bedside table. She knew what was in front of her before she opened her eyes.

Jack.

Acting as if haste would make her sin less egregious, she snatched Jack's thickness with her free hand and opened her legs. Removing her hand from her clit to angle the giant dildo, her movements became erratic as she rubbed the tip of Jack's cock against her folds, coating it in her wetness.

Definitely not enough.

Amber leaned over the bed and shot her unoccupied arm into the open bedside drawer. Still holding Jack against her entrance, she rummaged through the drawer, desperately trying to find what she was looking for without needing to pull Jack from her entrance. After a few frantic moments, her fingers found their prize--a small plastic bottle of lube.

She popped open the lid with one hand, reached between her legs, and tilted the bottle over Jack's girth applying a healthy dollop of water-based lube. A hazy thought occurred to her as she massaged the lubricant into the cold ridges of her neighbor's unfeeling member--how had she taken the entirety of the real thing without lube that first time?--the thought evoked more amazement than arousal.

Amber took a deep breath as she pushed his thick, swollen tip inside her entrance, shuddering violently at both the incredible stretch and the jarring cold of the silicone. She felt her walls clamp around him in response, causing her to arch her back as her already smoldering core flooded with a fresh burst of heat. A shiver accompanied an awareness of her body's response, equal parts excited and guilty at the idea that her body remembered how to accommodate her neighbor's unbelievable size...

"Jesus--Fuck."

Amber worked Jack in slowly, moving just the tip of his cock back and forth inside her pussy. Adjusting to his thickness was a challenge. This--version--of Jack had much less give than the real thing. Jack's cock--she recalled the way he teased her entrance, holding her legs back as he pushed his way inside her throbbing pussy. She bit her lip at the memory of that incomparable stretch that she could not seem to forget...

The magnitude of his intruding size pulled Amber into the present, driving a gasp from her chest as she guided his thick cock deeper, accommodating his rigid length with less and less trouble with every stroke.

Something was different tonight. Did seeing him earlier really fuck with her this much?

More. She needed more.

Inhibitions already lowered by both her gorgeous husband and a copious amount of wine, Amber reached for her phone and opened her text history with Jack.

'Thursday afternoon?' she typed out in a hurry with one hand before pressing send.

Setting down her phone, Amber couldn't afford to think about the potential implications of her decision--not that her body would let her. After all, hooking up with Jack again was the plan, right? And Bill was so supportive--excited, even! He was just joking about it over dinner! He wanted to see it! He wanted to see her with...

Struck by an idea, Amber scrolled back in their chat history, passing a few pictures of Jack's huge member before encountering a video of what appeared to be her between Jack's legs with his cock standing at attention in front of her face. A deep ache mounted between her legs at the image--driving Amber to push Jack deeper, as if his likeness would quench the need building inside her.

Amber's thoughts raced wildly as her hand hovered over the phone screen. After a moment's hesitation, she inhaled sharply before pressing the play button with a shaky finger.

The video in question depicted her from Jack's point-of-view in a surprising level of quality. Amber was kneeling in front of him in his living room. Flushed and visibly panting, her eyeliner had begun to run down her cheeks as her hair fell around her face in a tangled, sweaty mess. Her hands were resting on his fleshy, hairy thighs while she flicked the bright pink tip of her outstretched tongue across the underside of his cock, wearing nothing but a devious smile.

As disheveled as she appeared, she looked as if she enjoyed nothing more than submitting to Jack on camera for her dear husband's enjoyment. Jack's cock was already soaking wet, lightly pulsing in place as it shimmered in the light of the room. Jack must have been struggling to keep the camera steady as Amber attempted to shove as much of his cock down her throat as possible. She found more and more success with every attempt, her effort reflected in the wet gagging sounds echoing from her phone.

She had never seen this video, nor had she watched almost any of the ones Jack sent her of them together--there had never been any reason to. She forwarded each of them to Bill to enjoy as she basked in the afterglow of each session with Jack. Seeing herself like this was surreal.

Her pulse quickened as she watched herself behave like a shameless slut--watching her lust win out over any sense of shame. The video took her mind back to the moment itself, remembering how Jack had instructed her to play up her performance to the camera before he started recording. Slipping into her slutty persona had only become easier as they spent more time together.

Amber shuddered at the intensity of the scene, amazed at how watching back one of their more recent escapades brought back the memory of how effortlessly--and eagerly--she had once submitted to him.

'This is what Bill wanted to see. What he LOVED to see.'

She struggled to swallow around the lump in her throat, her hands shaking as she balanced her phone against Bill's pillow laying at her side, allowing her to watch while both of her hands were occupied--one guiding the base of the dildo while the other massaged her swollen clit.

"Good girl!" Jack's praise rang out over her tinny phone speakers, startling Amber. She felt her cheeks flush and her pulse quicker at his words--unaware of how much less resistance the thick dildo buried between her thighs was encountering as a result. She absentmindedly pushed it deeper, eyes still glued to the screen.

"He's so big, baby! So beautiful. Do you like what you see?" she heard herself address Bill through the camera. She watched her dilated pupils push the blue in her eyes to their edges, as if lust was warping her vision while she stroked Jack's giant cock on screen, "I can't even wrap my fingers around it! How could anyone hope to compare? And--Mmm--darling, his taste..."

Without missing a beat, Jack reached out a hand, caressing her face for a moment before grabbing a fistful of her hair. Amber, ever the performer, looked dutifully into the camera, cracking a mischievous grin just before her neighbor shoved her head down on his massive cock.

"Right where you belong, you perfect little slut," Jack growled. Unable to look away from her phone screen, Amber watched herself nod eagerly in response, despite having Jack's girth still buried in her throat.

She felt her vision go blurry at Jack's words; her pussy throbbing now for him the same way it had then. His voice took Amber right back to the moment depicted on video as she continued fucking herself with his likeness.

Her body was on fire. The tension building in her abdomen threatened to snap as she moved Jack back and forth with increasing speed, savoring each of his hard ridges against her throbbing walls. Back when this video was recorded, she didn't know how Jack felt inside of her. Now, however, she was using a perfect replica of his sizable member, driving his conquering length deep inside her walls again...

Envoyeur
Envoyeur
220 Followers