Neighbor Girl Lily Ch. 01 - The Beginning

Story Info
College girl finds her dream man neighbor online.
17.6k words
4.78
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 20 years of age or older in the erotic section of this story that begins 10 paragraphs in after the backstory. The events are not based on any actual experience - hope you enjoy the read and please leave a comment.

READER: The erotic story requires a non-erotic backstory for relevance to set the stage for the storyline that follows thereafter.

If the reader is only interested in reading pure erotica then please skip the 10 paragraphs of the backstory and start reading at

*** Erotica Begins Here *** to skip the boring backstory.

If the reader is interested in a story that starts with ordinary life experiences, that chronicles normal events of the lives of the main male characters then please start at the beginning.

- The main male character is in the backstory as a responsible adult in a family oriented neighborhood with good character traits and is a respected neighbor and parent.

- The main female character is in the backstory as a girl having a normal childhood free of interference, corruption, and untoward influences.

- Nothing sexual is written in the backstory and nothing sexual should be construed as part of the backstory.

- The descriptions in the backstory portray normal associations and relationships of living in a neighborhood of responsible caring adults who watch out for each other and each others families as people should, and youth finding their way as they grow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Non-erotic Backstory Begins Here ***

I have been living in my quiet suburban neighborhood house for many years. My wife is always busy and out doing things ever since our kids moved on to college and started their own families. Intimacy between us has become a sentence fragment "love you" and on rare occasions a blown kiss. Actual touching at this point would feel foreign and invasive. We would be closer if she was a friend's sister.

My workplace is my home since I went into consultancy and I prefer the flexibility and variability of what is anything but routine. Clients are spread out far and wide so travel to their locations happens thankfully rarely. When it does happen a day of travel on each end is necessary living near to a regional airport that is not a hub. Personally I prefer to drive when I travel.

It is a good neighborhood of families. People walk in the streets as much as they use sidewalks for exercise. Boys and girls play outside, a good thing in these days of electronic games and gadgets. Neighbors wave with friendly greetings when passing by in vehicles or on foot. There seems to be someone always walking, riding bikes and going past the property whenever I look outside or I am outside. Most people are friendly and say "hi" because I always do. One of the friendlier neighbors was Lily who grew up behind my back property line on the next street over.

I know that because she was a talkative girl and would stop for a chat whenever she was passing by. I always felt like I was watching out for my neighbors best interests and especially for Lily's because she was always walking alone. As years went by and she was growing up getting no taller than my shoulder level, nothing really changed except her appearance as her level of maturity from the start was more adult than many adults including my wife. I could actually talk to Lily about things most people grew bored with. She was her own person and it was obvious she did a lot of thinking. I knew that because she always had something of substance to discuss and the variety of topics continually increased.

Sometimes I would be working underneath my vehicle, back when I would do my own oil changes, lubrications and such, and she would stop to chat. I could be digging with a shovel in the yard and she would stop to chat. Once I was clearing out the garage when she stopped to chat. It didn't matter, she always had something to talk about and she would go on and on making hours seem like minutes. I never minded because my own children refused to come out to keep me company. It wasn't like I was going to give them things to do so I didn't have to do them myself. The diversion was always welcome and much better than something noninteractive like listening to a radio.

I would hear her accounts of amazing things she saw, things she did and was doing, or things she was thinking about. Usually Lily would ask me what I thought about something. I heard all about her dancing, gymnastics, swimming, whatever she was involved in and she did a lot. It was easy to see how she kept her lithe self fit and trim hearing about it all and she somehow found time for school and her excellent grades.

I heard about care and handling of animals, preparation for baking and her successes and failures with an occasional sample, her learning dressmaking and her costumes she would wear at Halloween. Also things she made crafting, growing greenhouse vegetables, learning to horseback ride, and on and on. All now just favorite memories that float in my mind in the absence of her presence and voice. We really don't know when a conversation will be the last one and it is impossible to know when will be the last time we see someone.

Lily graduated more than a year ago from high school. She last told me she was deciding which college offer to accept. Then I didn't see her coming by anymore.

It must have been a week before I began to wonder why she suddenly stopped coming by for a chat. I had to curb my creative mind from imaginings of what had happened to her at how she had not come around to tell me things.

Like what would have been her next topic for her tales of life and living. I never expected anything from her and accepted whatever she gave. It was with pride that I considered myself her older neighbor who lived the next street over and hoped her life was treating her well. And life went on.

I noticed how much quicker I was getting my outside jobs done even though to me time dragged while getting jobs done. My own thoughts were not quite filling the time that scintillating conversations do. My thoughts were returning to the kind of whimsical things from long ago when I used to deliver newspapers door to door when newspapers were the primary way of getting the news.

With my wife being away as much as she is, I have considerable amount of discretionary time to do what I wanted. Time to do what I choose such as taking my clubs to the golf course daily when weather is agreeable, reading whatever catches my interest, and being more active with things I enjoyed as a younger man before we had children and before I met my wife.

As a youth and young adult, I spent most of my time in my own head thinking about lots of things. I thought about the things I had done and experienced, the things I wanted to do and experience, and some things that were unlikely to ever happen to be experienced. Those things included daydream of adventures in spaceships across the galaxy, traveling the country by vehicle and to parts of the world by sailboat, drawing and designing custom vans, and something else in private moments that I have never shared with anybody who knew me.

*** Erotica Begins Here ***

My favorite thing to do is something I do when wife is not around. I have done it discreetly for years since physical intimacy evaporated from our marriage just after the birth of our second and last child. To satisfy the erotic energy my system generated by an active and creative imagination, I go online and enjoy anonymous chats with similarly minded women. I enjoy writing creative erotic roleplays with one compatible woman at a time that go on as long as the friendship lasts. Some have been for an hour or two while others have lasted for months.

I have never known any real information about these women. No names or locations are exchanged to protect us both. In most cases no photographs are shared and names are whatever someone chooses. It is intended to be fun and to share with someone else what is missing and desired our primary relationships and lives. As it is virtual, there is nothing risked physically and no complications with the association of what in-person would be an affair that could disrupt lives.

Over the years I have noted what women want. The majority, easily 90% of them, given the choice of any possible combination of characters to roleplay choose daddy daughter as their most preferred. It is enjoyable for its forbidden nature, the naughty elements not just incest but the older younger trust relationship, the inherent opportunities and already developed relationship where intimacy crosses all lines between the characters. It also gets monotonous playing the same character dad over and over even if the daughter character is different.

Many women want cheating roleplays, or meeting strangers in some pickup arrangement. Very few want to play adventure roles or my personal interest in roleplaying neighbors but I have never thought of myself as mainstream for my sexual desires. My favorite neighbors roleplays were with women who wanted to live out a fantasy of being sought after when husbands went on trips or off to work or as single homeowner or widow taking care of her neighbor friend's husband. For my own sensibilities, any roleplay must have consent of both partners regardless of all other considerations, that both go into the relationship willing, wanting and eager. Then both are free to enjoy each other and themselves.

Recently a new online friend who has the username PetL4urPnUS is quickly becoming my favorite. She is fun, flirty, and good with descriptive and creative ideas for roleplays. She prefers us to play our actual ages to enjoy the younger and older kink, our real ages are her 20 and my 55. I have heard it before where a woman said she was really 19 and then weeks later in chat complained about her husband and kids, so face value sometimes isn't worth the expense of the electronic characters typed.

Age gap is a fun kink and she was adamant when she wrote 'absolutely no daddy daughter roles thank you very much' so I knew she was like very few I had ever roleplayed with online. It was the 'thank you very much' that tripped my interest because that is as much of a mic drop as anything in text. That and how well she writes truly makes PetL4urPnUS exceptional.

She asked to play neighbors which I was thrilled to read. Neighbors roleplay as a character set that has a good separation of genetic and social ties, plentiful opportunities for getting the characters together discreetly in the storyline, and can have the kind of care and trust as close as family without the complications and implications of it being a family connection. Her immediate response to anything involving family was, "Ick."

She wants sexual roleplay and nothing distracting the storyline. She made sure I knew that regardless of the setting and how our characters met, they were going to be sexual together because she needed what she was not getting in her real life. She feels her sexuality has been repressed and this was her chance to experience things with someone else outside her own mind.

She wrote how she has sexual ideas floating around in her mind constantly and so far the men she has been involved with have been a total disappointment for her. Her online experience with men so far as frustrating as the college men who had used her and left her to clean herself up, who have left her before she has yet to have an orgasm with a man.

We established our characters Mark and Mary and decided on a setting. She pointed out our character names were only different by the last letter. So cool I thought that she paid that kind of attention to our writing and we had not even gotten started. I imagined PetL4urPnUS to be like Lily with the intelligence she was demonstrating and the impression I was getting from her writing. Lily would be almost 20 now so it took no leap at all to imagine I was writing with my missing friend.

I have started to think of my absent neighbor when I self pleasure once I got the idea she was never going to be stopping again as she always used to do. It felt safe to do because the chances of my meeting Lily, in my thinking, was pretty much zero not having heard from her since her abrupt absence after her high school graduation. I started to think about how Lily was becoming my favorite dream girl and my fantasies included her as a regular girlfriend figure.

I imagined my dream girl Lily as I wrote my character's backstory for how he would be with her character. PetL4urPnUS insisted I set the scene to begin the roleplay adventure by writing the starter. In her response with her character and character's backstory, her writing provided a mental image that fit well what I had imagined and her writing was exquisite with details and descriptions.

She must have really paid attention to my writing when she read the backstory and starter I wrote because she matched my length of responses and my level of details. And that made her instantly my favorite collaboration partner for writing erotic roleplay and we had not even started writing any the erotic elements that were to begin after the story was established and going forward. I was patient and knew I could wait forever for her to be ready to write eroticism into the story with the amount of clarity and color she was contributing.

The depth of the story elements she wrote increased with her using all her senses to fill create a holistic description of her character, her character's actions and the setting around her character. It was the same with what she wrote for how her character interacted with the things around her.

Best of all, in her writing she did not encroach at all on writing for my character giving me complete discretion for what he does. That alone is the ultimate in quality and respect that a roleplayer can show their partner!

The story line started out as ordinary people with backstory as real to a neighborhood as anything I had written before. She said she wanted to reserve the option of returning to this point when our first story ran its course and we run out of ideas.

I found myself falling for PetL4urPnUS because not only was she articulate and as kinky as I am but she was already thinking ahead for future stories we would write together. I knew better than to get my hopes up but she was a breath of fresh air from the women I had been writing with over the previous couple of decades.

For the sake of brevity, this is how the storyline flowed without the awkwardness of individual responses and the spaces between them. It is written from the male voice perspective:

-----

Mark is working under the front of his car in his garage doing a grease lubrication job on the front steering linkages. He's wearing an old t-shirt and baggy shorts with white loose fitting boxers, gray socks and work boots. The car was driven in and he's at the front of the car at the back of the garage with the garage door wide open.

Mary comes up to the garage to talk to him as she does when she knows he is around, wearing a skirt above her knees and loose fitting bare waist crop top, white ankle socks and her sneakers. She's being helpful and wants to help me reach my hand tools and is watching closely at what I'm doing standing close enough to the car to lean her tummy over the fender to look down at me underneath her.

-----

I was already lapsing into identifying as Mark as I always put myself into my character and played in first person voice it is a vicarious way of feeling emotions and sexual pleasure through the character's interactions with the other character. In essence it is a virtual sexual relationship with the person writing her parts of the storyline and usually results in mutually achieved orgasms though completely privately connected only by a stream of characters written on an electronic app.

-----

I was already oily and greasy from the job getting arms, face and chest dirty before she arrived. She started clean and in neat appearance leaning on the car fender talking about her frustration with finding a boyfriend saying all the boys are jerks. She was starting to get dusty dirty from the car fender and as she started handling the tools I handed to her, she got oily grease on her hands and legs.

At times I could see up her skirt. I couldn't help look at her legs all the way to her panties. She was leaning on the fender and I was on the shop creeper looking straight up. When she walked back and forth carrying tools to and from the tool box she could see up my shorts. Every time she would use a shop towel to clean grime off a tool she stood where she could look up my shorts leg to see the white boxers I'm wearing underneath my baggy shorts.

I can see her looking at my lower body and wonder what she's looking at. The idea she's looking at me below the waist is enough to start my cock swelling. But she has already come back to stand by the fender and leans in a bit putting her panties on full display to my eyes as I look easily straight up her skirt.

She hears me ask her to get the little 5/16ths wrench so I can loosen a grease nipple. I hear her giggle after I said nipple. She goes to the tool box to gets the one I said I need. Coming back she looks again up my legs to see my boxers and my cock was bigger and already moved so it was exposed to her view with my loose boxers not hiding it at all from her eyes.

I look to see where she has gotten to waiting for the tool and see her looking intently this time. I can feel myself swelling bigger as she watches and I see her eyes go big and a blush rising on her face. She looks over to see my eyes looking at her.

She says nothing but moved closer directly towards me, not going back to the fender where she was standing before, she crouches down and kneels on the dirty garage floor, reaching her hand out with the tool to me without breaking eye contact. Not a word is said.

With her hand extending for me to take the tool, she was leaning in and close to my body. My eyes can look straight down her crop top neck that hangs down giving me a clear and closeup view of her cleavage and braless boobs. I take the tool from her hand getting her hand dirty and greasy from my fingers that slide onto her fingers ostensibly to not drop the wrench. The touch was electric for me and I heard a soft gasp from her.

"Want to stay here and watch? You can, just lay on my body so you don't get your skirt and top dirty." She didn't hesitate and lay on me with her full bodyweight resting directly on my lower body and legs. I could feel her boobs either side of my hard cock and watched her look down and felt her hands pushing her boobs together and feel the pressure on my cock. It felt so good I exhale with a soft moan.

I reach over my head for the grease nipple and with a little effort loosen it and get the grease gun and connect the hose fitting to the nipple. I'm not in a good position to work the handle so I asked her "can you reach up to this handle on the grease gun and pull it down for me? I'm not at a good angle."

"Yes I can try" she says and she reaches up finding it's just out of her reach. She struggles to move up higher on my body dragging herself up my body like how a seal moves on the beach. Her top catches under the bottom of my t-shirt and pulls it up so her crop top is the only thing between her boobs and nipples and my skin. Her boobs are pressing on my lower rib cage and my bulge is on her tummy.

She puts her hands on the oily grease gun handle and with effort pulls it down making an effort grunt as she does so. Pulling down she also presses her boobs against my chest rubbing her nipples that are now completely hard.

I pay as much attention as I can muster to holding the grease gun hose against the nipple fitting and watch as the ball joint rubber boot expands with the grease as it is injected with force. I have her give it another pull and have her stop at only a quarter of the handle travel done before when the grease leaks out around the nozzle. I pull it off the grease nipple and use the shop towel to wipe off the excess grease.