Neighbor Girl Lily Ch. 01 - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this? That's how it's supposed to look when we are done. We have only 9 more to do, want to help me do them all?" I shift my hips to wiggle around to get a good angle for the next one.

She's smiling and nods looking where I'm pointed, her attention challenged with my cock she had been looking at pressing into her tummy just below her ribcage. She holds on and gasps breathing harder but moves with me and scoots along to keep herself on top of my body.

We had to change slightly how we are molded together for the next grease nipple.

Trying not to get her oily greasy with my hands I tell her how she needs to move on my body to get to the next grease nipple on the steering gear linkage. It's a combination of my thrusting up into her body and her moving and rubbing her body on mine.

-----

This was erotic writing at it's best, a normal situation made into a sexual and pleasurable experience. PetL4uyPnUS next wrote something in our separate chat thread

-----

PetL4urPnUS: i'm really horny for real and turned on. i can imagine being Mary and doing exactly what we are writing. Would it be ok i make myself cum?

RolePlayerJust4Fun: I'm honored that you feel my writing is that good!

PetL4urPnUS: you are the best no joking. never had a roleplay this hot

RolePlayerJust4Fun: xxx

PetL4urPnUS: WOW!!! OMG that was a really good one, ready to go on if you have the time.

RolePlayerJust4Fun: You have no idea how hot you are to me as a woman. Yes I have all kinds of time for you.

PetL4urPnUS: i'm in serious trouble of falling for you

RolePlayerJust4Fun: I don't see that as a problem. I'm in the same situation of falling for you xx

PetL4urPnUS: give me another minute

RolePlayerJust4Fun: ok

PetL4urPnUS: back - sry had to make myself cum again - want you to know that one was for you xxx

RolePlayerJust4Fun: You really are a hot woman xxx just so you know I wait until we are done or I lose my writing edge, pent up horny is how I write my best

PetL4urPnUS: love you pent up horny, can't wait to know you made yourself cum tonight

-----

The roleplay continues using the first initial of the usernames to speed following along. The replies here capture the way we were writing together and how erotic the storyline had become.

-----

R: It's a dirty messy job and we both have oily grease on our hands and arms from the shop rags as I wipe the grime off the grease nipples so the grease gun nozzle goes on clean metal. Using the oily grease gun - me holding it and you working the handle.

P: Each time I pump the handle, watching your strong arms holding the big cylindrical grease gun body, I'm pulling it down and my boobs press into your chest and my nipples drag on your chest. I notice my crop top has ridden up putting my tits on your bare chest and your chest hair drags across my nipples teasing me.

R: We keep doing the same thing again and again, moving against each other to reposition, straining with the grease gun together. I don't realize until after we are on the other side of the vehicle that my t-shirt is up to my armpit level but your crop top was up to yours too and your boobs are rubbing directly on my chest being stroked by my chest hair.

P: Both of us grimy and sweaty. My pussy pushing into your cock that has not lost any of its hardness. I actually scooted up when you didn't notice I was doing it and put my pussy right on your bulge. I pretend we were naked together working under your vehicle.

R: We have the job finished and like an inchworm we work our way out from underneath the car. I resist holding your boobs not wanting to be a lesser man and touch what might not be offered. I assist you to get up "Last thing we have to do is clean up the tools and put the car down off the jack stands so it is ready to go." My eyes however have not stopped looking at your boobs.

P: I push myself up looking at your bare chest that my boobs just spent a half hour being pressed into. I'm thinking how a real man is so much better than mashing my boobs into my mattress in my bedroom. I kneel straddling your thighs with my crop top still above my boobs letting you look at them in full view. I watch your eyes and love how hard my nipples are while I watch you and feel your bulge against my pussy through our clothes.

R: We work together to pull the tools out from under the car getting dirtier. Once the floor jack lifts the front of the vehicle and and the jack stands are removed the car is on its wheels again.

P: I see nothing is in the way of the door and push the garage door opener button on the wall by the inside door to the house. The door goes down closing off the neighborhood. "we should get our clothes off and pretreat them and put them in the washing machine."

R: "That's a great idea, I have a basement shower we can use and degreaser hand cleaner to get the grime off. You'll like the aloe moisturizing soap to get the rest of us clean. I do you and you do me?" My eyes undressing you where you stand.

P: I watch how you use the floor jack and got the jack stands out and put the car down. As soon as the garage door is closed the I reach under my armpits and pull my crop top over my head. "I am in total agreement Mark, I hope you like my body because I have been trying to get you to look at me for years. It's nice to know you finally get the chance without anybody knowing what we are doing."

R: "We are thinking alike Mary. I have been wanting to see your tits for a long time, I never thought we would be doing this. Just look how excited you make me." I already peeled my t-shirt over my head at the same time you took off your top and I bend down and unlace my boots at the door to the laundry room to go into the house, step out of them and my socks then drop both grimy shorts and boxers knowing fully well want to see my hard cock.

P: I can't take my eyes off your big masculine body, real muscles not the hard ones of a younger guy who works out but the strong sinewy kind a real man has who works with his hands, lifts yard equipment and tools, and takes good care of himself. I didn't wait for you to undress and dropped my skirt and panties while you were bending down and kicked off my sneakers. I pass by you touching your naked butt with my hand wearing only my ankle socks going into the laundry room, to the washing machine prep counter. I look back at you and see the sexiest man I have ever seen in the doorway coming toward me with your big cock moving in front of your hips. "Can you help me?" I say in a soft voice.

R: I feel your hand touching my butt and see your naked body pass by me wearing only ankle socks. I can see and feel your eyes on my body and it makes my cock swell rising upward and it throbs. I follow you in and put my clothes on the prep counter next to where you are standing and get the treatment bottle putting the liquid on all the spots that need to be removed and do the same with your crop top and skirt. I pick up your panties and put them to my face and breathe in your scent. "You might not be getting these back but you need your socks off, allow me"

P: I watch you treating the clothes and marvel at how quickly and efficiently you are using your hands to finish prepping our clothes. I see your biceps and wrist muscles working and imagine your fingers doing something like that to me thinking, oh Mary you have such a dirty mind all the time, good thing you finally found a man who can make your dreams come true. I look up when you say you are going to help me but I wasn't listening beyond my fascination with your body.

R: I reach down and put my open hands and manly rough fingers on your sides with my thumbs under your boobs that go all the way to your cleavage and lift you by your chest to put your butt on the prep table standing between your legs that are now spread either side of my hips. I grab the clothes I just prepared next to you and open the front loading washer door between your legs and toss in the prepped clothes. Then with two fingers down the back of your ankles strip your socks off your feet and toss them in without prepping them. Still bending down my mouth moving directly to your pussy - my tongue touching first before my lips as I lick and suck on your pussy lips.

-----

At that point the next message was on the separate chat thread we had decided to use so the chat did not interrupt the flow and continuity of the storyline.

-----

PetL4urPnUS: i need another minute, fuck you write hot stuff

RolePlayerJust4Fun: Enjoy yourself hot babe, you are well worth waiting for

PetL4urPnUS: oh fuck you are so hot, that was another strong one... whew i need to get something i'm so thirsty

RolePlayerJust4Fun: It's 1:30am here

PetL4urPnUS: 1:30am here too - we should get some sleep - wish it was with you xxx

RolePlayerJust4Fun: I was thinking the same thing - we will be sleeping together if you think of me as you get in bed because I am going to be thinking of you constantly until tomorrow. Same time tomorrow night?

PetL4urPnUS: same time sounds good dream man

RolePlayerJust4Fun: Good night dream girl xxx zzz

PetL4urPnUS: xxx zzz

RolePlayerJust4Fun: Just came thinking of you xxx

PetL4urPnUS: same here must have doing it together xxx

-----

The texts were occasional the next morning and through the day. I added extra spacing to indicate sometimes hours delays in responses.

-----

RolePlayerJust4Fun: good morning beautiful

PetL4urPnUS: good morning sexy man

RolePlayerJust4Fun: checking in <3

RolePlayerJust4Fun: hey xx

RolePlayerJust4Fun: I'm here and ready when you are

PetL4urPnUS: i'm here too, i could not stop thinking about you, i think i dreamed about you last night too

RolePlayerJust4Fun: You have been on my mind constantly - hope you had a great day

PetL4urPnUS: i had a great day but it is much better now xx

-----

Without delay the writing switched from the chat thread to the storyline thread. Again username initials in place of full usernames.

-----

R: I move to stand up having tasted your pussy and move in close reaching down to hug you to me "I will carry you, hang onto me." My arms wrap around your body pulling our chests together. Again your boobs squashed into my pecs.

P: i watch you stand up and close the washer door starting the machine. I nod at you say you will carry me. my arms go around your neck and I pull myself up as you lift me off the prep counter. my legs wrapping around your hips pressing my wet pussy into your tummy.

R: I lift you off the prep counter with my hands under your butt. Your body clinging to me feels like you belong there as if we have been intimate before. Knowing you as long as I have I suppose our chats were a civilized way to discover compatibility and create a yearning to be intimate. My cock is too far under you to touch you but my fingers move to press on your pussy lips.

P: your mouth on my pussy making it ok for me to get turned on and I cling to you like your baby girl. like I always do when I happy I hum a favorite song nobody has ever heard before. my dream man is carrying me and I know I want him as my married boyfriend. "will you wash me and I can wash you?" i drop my maturity level a little bit to trigger your protective nature.

R: I carry you down to the basement where I installed a shower head in the overhead floor joists in the back corner by the sump pump. Two shower curtains at a distance from the large rain shower showerhead make it a big shower space more than big enough for two. I lower you down so your pussy rests on the top of my cock and then let you slide down to your feet getting full enjoyment of my big cock dragging across your body.

P: i enjoyed the carry down the stairs barely remembering when I used to get carried so long ago. the shower curtains in the corner was my first clue your saying you had a shower down here was true. i had half expected to be just brought to your basement for sex. but this was much more fun because we are still covered in grime and need to get ourselves clean. and you said I could do you.

R: I get the degreaser off a hanging shelf over the sump pump and bring it to you loving the fact you are down here naked with me and we have all kinds of time to be together alone. I squirt degreaser on your hands, too much for just you and put the bottle back. Then I cover your hands in mine and share the degreaser in what feels like hand sex. It certainly triggers our nervous systems with all the nerve endings that send signals from the hands to all over the body.

P: we move our hands spreading degreaser all over our hands. i moan at how good it feel in my fingers and with yours slipping all over my fingers and hands. you are grimier than me so I continue to rub your arms getting at the black dirty grease and continue moving around you getting the dirty spots. i return to your hands for more and then kneel down to do your knees and legs where it needs to be used to remove the dirty grease. i get up purposely bumping my face under your big hard cock and grab your butt putting dirty degreaser hand prints on both your cheeks.

R: I am amazed that without saying anything you go straight to work to get the dirty oily grease off my skin. Then coming back to slip your hands into mine getting more degreaser once the original amount was spread on me... you kneel to do my legs. I could see your pretty face and sexy tits below my cock that's standing out proudly. You get up and bump your face underneath my cock as if you didn't know it was there. I laugh at how good your sexy physical humor is. Then I feel you tag me with your hands on my butt. "Hey, two can play that game Mary."

P: "Oh yeah Mark, would like to see you try." Of course I want you to try and I have no intention of trying to get away from you. I've never been with a man like you.

Only a couple of boys, one that never got into my pants and the other just didn't know what to do, hurt me taking my virginity and then left as soon as he came on me thank god which took maybe 2 minutes from getting undressed to bolted out the door.

R: I take your hands in mine seeing you don't have too much grease on you and your hands. "You were great working the handle of the grease gun and look! You are already clean." I wiped the few places on your arms and your knee with dirty smudges and I stood up facing you. "Now, you put messy hand prints on my ass cheeks young lady." I reach for your boobs and give your tits a good grope before leaving my messy hand prints on your boobs.

P: I'm in heaven. You touched my boobs. You are the first person who actually reached out to fondle and grope my boobs ever and you are the one I always dreamed would making my tits feel good. "I hope you are going to do a lot more of that, my boobies are neglected and needs lots of play. Will you play with them?"

R: I grab the aloe soap bottle hanging from the rafters on a soft nylon braided cord through a loop on it's bottom. Flip the top and turn it over, lots of liquid soap flows out. I hold the bottle so it pours over your shoulders and tits making an aloe soap slick across your nipples. I closed the bottle and go to work with my hands spreading the aloe liquid soap over your tits and body lathering constantly returning to grope your boobs time and time again as I also run my hands over the rest of your body getting a nice hands full grab of your gorgeous butt cheeks.

-----

Again the writing jumped from the storyline thread to the chat thread.

-----

PetL4urPnUS: could we pause the roleplay and text about what we are really doing?

RolePlayerJust4Fun: I was thinking the same thing could be fun.

PetL4urPnUS: I know we just met but can you show me a pic of your cock? I will send you pics of me

I sent her a pic of my big hard cock and used the camera so she would see it was just taken. It was from about knees to neck. She sent me a pic of her pussy and immediately after another one of her boobs. Total view from her shins to her chin

PetL4urPnUS: I'm so horny I want to hear your voice

I didn't wait and enabled voice chat.

"Hi it's nice to be able to hear each other." I could hear her breathing as heavy as I was and I could hear her making sloshy noises.

"Can you hear how wet I am? You sound sexy... I hope you don't mind but this is kinda a fantasy of mine"

"I don't usually get to hear what a woman is doing on her end and most don't want to hear anything... this is a nice treat and you just might be as naughty as I am I'm guessing" I moaned a little gripping and barely stroking, precum leaking profusely lubricating my cock, fingers and hand.

"Oh yeah this is so sexy... I want more... can I... would you... I'm... cumming..."

She started to moan her orgasm.

I could not hold back and shot my load moaning with her moaning right along with her. "Oh fuck this is the hottest thing I have ever done online."

"Oh fuck sir, that was a strong one, my pussy was spraying a little bit."

"I haven't shot a load that big in a long time, you got me so worked up. It's all over my abdomen"

"Sir, I feel like I want more... I probably shouldn't ask this but would you be ok if we turned our cams on so we can see each other? You are really hot from what I can see in your pic and I want to watch you masturbate and have you watch me... I really feel like a naughty girl tonight."

I thought about it for less than a moment, the dick pic showed enough of my thighs and body it wouldn't be a shock to her seeing the rest of me. "Ok if you want to but you aren't going to ghost me are you?"

"No! No sir, I never did this before and you have been so nice to me so far and... you turn me on a lot like someone I know... only he will never know how much I cum thinking of him..."

I could feel something like trust, I wanted to trust her because I knew she had already trusted me with photos of her body to her chin. "Ok both our cams will go live at the same time, are you ready because I am going to show you everything and hide nothing."

"Yeah sir, I am on full display, I want to see you hard for me. Please mine is on."

I turned on the cam link and the cameras activated. We were looking at each other and apparently she was also looking at my body as I was looking at hers, watching what my hands were doing on my cock as I watched hers in her pussy and on her breasts. Then quite in unison we looked at each others face. We know each other.

"Hi Lily."

"Hi Mr. Cross." She saw I was looking her naked body and her initial shock was replaced immediately by relief. "oh thank god it's you, I wasn't sure how much I was going to be able to trust the man on the other side of the camera with all the roleplay and fun."

"You're sexy Lily and I never thought I would see you this way." She got up on her knees then off her bed turning her laptop so she could show off her whole body doing a few dance with some gymnastic poses. My dream Lily never looked like this. My live Lily is still petite with the door in the background for scale but she is way more gorgeous. She was only 5' and about as heavy as a drink of water but looking at her hips and her thigh gap I would have never guessed.

Her thighs are slender and trim with a dancers toning, her waist is small and her butt looks ready for grabbing and spanking. Her tits are gorgeously big for her frame, they stand out and up like they're floating and move like they are firm. I know just looking she could get away without wearing a bra and her nipples look rock hard and marble sized surrounded by slightly darker areola. Her darker hair almost down to her navel framing her boobs and shoulders. She has her same beautiful face and sparkling blue eyes.

"There is no reason for us to stop doing what we're doing because we are real friends Mr. C Really good friends." She moved closer to her cam and spread her legs wider rubbing her flexible pussy lips giving me a great view of her pussy before she pushed her fingers inside. "You made me this way Mr. Cross I'm so wet... and I love your cock Barrett."