Neighbor Girl Lily Ch. 01 - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said my name. "You made me this way too Lily, you should know you have been making me this way for a long time. Honestly I think of you all the time when I make myself cum at least every day." I was always about twice her size in every dimension standing a full 6' with broad shoulders and good size masculine arms and thighs, my butt was firm and it balanced the monster cock and balls on the other side of my body.

My skin was a little darker than Lily's softer pale northern, not quite porcelain, complexion and the idea of putting our skin together to see the difference was something I want to see with my own green eyes that had a hint of gold as a radial heterochromia around both my iris. My hair is what girls always called dirty blond and the fact it's all over my body, but not too thick and it's been preened by many woman who couldn't keep her fingers to herself feeling my body hair with her fingertips and cuddling up to feel the softness on her smooth skin.

"You have been my dream man for years Mr. C and I couldn't figure out how to tell you before. I shouldn't tell you when I had my first orgasm because of thinking about you and it was some time after I first masturbated because of how good it feels to touch my pussy. You can tell me later what you really think of my puss." She pats her pussy making a wet splatting sound

"I guess we have been masturbating to each other for a long time then. You must know I have really missed you coming by to chat with me but now it doesn't seem long at all since we last talked in my yard." This was enough for me I was thinking. No need to push for more. "Being able to do this like we are is much more satisfying than I ever thought it would. I'm glad you are my first cam girl Lily."

"I was so happy coming by to see you just about every day and tell you what was on my mind. Not all of my thoughts but the things I knew you would like. Something happened that stopped me though. Did you remember after I graduated how I stood right by your car while you were working under it? The wind was blowing that day and when I was coming up your driveway your shorts legs blew open and I just saw up your legs."

"I didn't mean to see it but there was your cock in the sunshine. So this isn't the first time I saw your cock. I want you to know that. And... this is what happened, I didn't know how to handle it so I stopped coming around to talk to you. I have missed you so much. It's also why I wanted to roleplay it so I could experience what could have happened between us and honestly I had no idea it was you I was roleplaying with!" She was still stroking her wet pussy with her fingers.

I smiled and nodded, "I remember that day, it was windy. I parked the car in backwards so the oil would pool at the front of the oil pan. I heard you say something and moved over to hear what you said. I didn't intend to look up your legs and I was sorry it happened because I felt I was seeing what I was not supposed to. I saw much more than I expected, and you were wearing very nice panties as I remember."

"It just happened and I felt it was wrong at the time. To be honest I blocked it from my mind until we started roleplayed it. I value you Lily and I did not want to dishonor you or violate your trust in me." I moved my swivel desk chair where I could sit in her full view. "So.. you stood there on purpose after you saw my cock?" I rub my cock up and down as she's watching me. She nods her head yes and pushes her finger inside her pussy then pulls it out licking her fingers.

"I'm glad you looked because then my daydreams of you actually looking are true. I did that because I wanted you to see part of me since I had seen part of you. In my heart you are still my best friend Mr C." Her eyes lower looking at the screen below her cam. "I knew I could trust you Mr. C. I knew it then and I know it now. I do trust you so there is no reason why we can't get together in person you know." I see her smiling and I know if she wants me I am not going to stop this.

"I knew you went off to college but I had no idea where you went. I am glad I now know why you stopped coming around to chat and it actually makes sense. I mean imagine if one of us had said, 'hey would you want to go into the garage and pull the garage door down and masturbate together'?" (we both laugh watching each other masturbating.) "That was just not going to happen then. Where are you now Lily?" There was nothing to gain talking about it further now it was just water under the bridge.

"I'm in my own private room at Viscount College so you can come over now when you won't be missed. I've been daydreaming this exact scenario so many times but I could never work out how to begin to share my fantasies with you. And I also didn't really have a way to contact you without coming home."

"You're so close. Why don't you commute?"

"Hah! You have no idea what my parents house is like. Can I tell you something I have been dying to tell you? Laying here with you looking at my cunt I feel I can tell you anything." She waggles her foot back and forth and looking perfectly happy and a little silly while remaining completely comfortable looking at me naked looking at her naked.

I feel me cock swelling a little bit at how naughty this situation is. "Lily, you can tell me anything you want anytime, I think if we are this comfortable with each other then we really have nothing to hide. I really want to continue being best friends with you and I think once you stopped coming by I realized just how good of a friend you are to me. I will never judge you and I have no reason to want to criticize."

"Good!" she almost cheers. "You have no idea how easy you are making this for me to say... I have had a crush on you as an older man since, like forever." She's beaming her smile is so fresh, "and apparently you have a need that someone is not taking care of. So can we please come online tomorrow night so I can take care of what you need, and deserve, and I will make it very much worth your while."

I know my smiling isn't going to quit anytime soon. I am doing nothing to hide my cock and she keeps looking at it and pushing her finger back into her pussy to finger fuck herself. "I'm going to share one of my deepest secrets nobody knows, just you now. I have had a crush on you and it really helped me to behave myself as a gentleman as I watched you grow up. I never let myself think about you sexually until after you stopped coming around to talk to me."

"Now I think about you all the time. You're a lot more attractive Lily than you ever were. So we have been crushing on each other and that's why we are meant to be online together tonight doing exactly what we are doing. I don't know about you but this seems like a fabulous way for us to start... dating. I will be online about 8pm if that works for you."

Her eyes went big as her excitement visibly welled up looked like she was busting out happy. She put her hands on her B-cup boobs and gave herself a squeeze. "I love hearing you say we should start dating, and being online together tomorrow night, that will be so amazing. So where is Mrs. C these days? You two still don't get together anymore?" She is looking at her fingers gently squeezing her nipples at the same time.

My eyes miss nothing she is doing, "Mrs. C is on another one of her frequent extended visits to our daughter's family" (that Lily knows is 800 miles away to the south) "and isn't due back for three weeks. Then after a couple days home she's flying to our son's place on the other coast. I don't hear much from her while she is away. For all I know she is spending time on these adventures with a perfect secret lover somewhere who doesn't want sex."

"Oooh that's perfect. Remember when I told you about having trouble finding a decent boyfriend? Still having that problem. But I'm not worried about that anymore now I have you as my online married boyfriend." She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Hey since your wifey won't be around, we should get together Friday night if you want to. I work until 2am and that's like early Saturday morning and you could give me a ride home when I am done. I will give you the address where I work and you can enjoy yourself a while watching me until I am done. Plan to arrive about midnight for the show."

I nod seeing her eager to reconnect in person, "I'll give you my number so you can text me or send me anything you want to. Since we already know each other there is no reason for us to worry about giving our real information." I picked up my phone, "and so you don't have to worry about putting your number on this app just say your number."

I keyed in her phone number as she said it and called her phone which rang next to her. She looked at it and touched the screen then put it to her ear and looked directly at the cam. "Hello sexy man, I love your cock. For tomorrow night I was thinking we could get online about 8pm.

"I want you to wear something for me... let's start in underwear and I would like to see you in boxer briefs. I will put on something I'm sure you will like. I can't believe we are actually doing this but I can't think of anyone else I would want to be doing it with more. I feel like I've been talking to you forever and I have missed it more than I can say.

"Now before you say anything, it's time for bed Mr. C," then she said in a rush "and you really do have a very nice cock." She made sure to show me her lips kissing her phone and ended the phone call, then waved to me through the cam and ended the cam link.

-----

We ended the night with app texts.

-----

P: continue the roleplay tomorrow night.

R: Sounds great!

P: going to dream about you B.

R: I'm going to be doing the same thing L.

P & R (kissing emojis and zzzs)

-----

I decided not to ask her about her job figuring if I was going to see her there it would be a nice surprise. The image of seeing Lily in the buff, my imagined Lily was no longer seen in my minds eye. Her actual image now burned into memory; seeing her pleasuring herself watching me do the same for myself. I got ready for bed and once I lay under the sheets I stroked out another orgasm thinking of her. Sleep found me immediately after.

The next day I found a department store men's department and their pre-packaged boxer briefs. Chose the size I usually wear and felt naughty buying them even though they were normal men's underwear. What the checkout girl didn't know is I was going to be wearing them for someone about her age.

At home I spent time in the bathroom and using my shaving trimmer and removed much of the hair on my manhood. Manscaping I think it's called. I looked at myself in the new dark gray underwear with neon green and red lines in the stretch waistband. I am impressed the way I look with the form fitting underwear.

The way it lifts and contains my 'package' should be appealing to her eyes. I wonder if she has any real idea how big I am hard, I thought remembering how petite she is. The boxer briefs do for me what a bra does to make boobs look delicious. I arranged my bedroom and computer camera for Lily to view me leaving nothing distracting so she can enjoy herself watching me.

Lily had lots of underwear to choose from so she picked out a shear bra and panty set, matching garter and shear stockings. She visited her friend who graduated from a cosmetology school already and had herself waxed as smooth as a dolphin. She went to her favorite adult store and bought new barbell nipple rings to replace the first set now her piercings had fully healed and a dangly navel ring that somewhat matched the nipple rings. She looks at some of the things she dreams of hanging from her piercings thinking of COSPLAY as something that would be fun.

It was important to her that she be as pleasing as she could be because she knew he was someone she could learn with who would take care of her without abusing her. She had known him all her life in a way, he was her neighbor who has always been kind to her since she can remember, and he was always happy to see her. She is still amazed that somehow their paths have crossed again after a couple years of her spreading her wings and what a way to cross paths!

I log onto the website early. No sooner was I in the main room chat than I saw a favorite pop up as online. PetL4urPnUS was online too and I texted 'Hi' and got an immediate 'XXX'. It was 20 minutes until our date was to begin but it would seem neither of us could wait, 20 minutes early meant 20 minutes longer together.

We went straight to cam link and talked about lots of things while we looked at each other in sexy underwear. Mostly about the times she had passed by my house in the last year while I was working in the yard but couldn't muster the courage to say what she had been doing and how she wanted to be friends now she was old enough to vote. She told me about her bedroom at home and the view she has there of my back yard and how my upstairs bathroom glazed window has silhouettes on it from the bathroom lights casting blurry shadows on the glazed window glass. She kept it to herself as her own private showing glad hers was the only window around that could see the lighting effect.

She said "I've watched you in your yard and did this" laying in front of the cam with her legs spread reaching into her panties showing me how she masturbated "And I would imagine you watching me like you are doing now".

It went quickly downhill into voyeur exhibitionist sex with both of us displaying and watching each other until we both had orgasms at the same time. She sprayed her camera and computer, my load wet up in the air and landed on my chest.

We are being drawn into each other's orbit. Lily pulled up her panties leaned to the cam and said "I don't think I will ever be able to have this kind of experience with anyone else. Please come to me. Please come here to my room as soon as you can get here. I need you now."

I said, "I need to close up my house."

"That's fine Barrett... I'm going to be waiting here exactly as I am but we will need to switch to our phones."

I dial her number and turn off my computer. "Hi Lily, I'm getting dressed" and I keep talking to narrate what I'm doing, pulling up my boxer briefs you just saw me in, putting on a buttoned shirt and trousers, socks and shoes. I go around the house putting everything so it can tend to itself until I return not knowing when that might be, still narrating what I am doing, and heading out after locking up, to the vehicle to get to her college, and to her room as quickly as I can without being stopped by anyone in uniform.

Shortly after I pull out of my driveway, her parents try to call her. Lily told me "I have to take their call. Be careful because I need you so much." I promise and end the call with her address in my phone with the navigation app directing my way. I arrive at her address just in time to receive a call from her.

She said "I'm coming to her door." and hung up. She opens the door on my first knock standing in her lingerie on display to me and anyone else who could look in. Her lingerie sexy and sheer giving the impression of translucence if the angle is right, bra, garter belt, panties and matching shear stockings held up by the garter belt strap clips.

She reaches for my shirt and pulls me inside closing and locking the door behind me then wraps her arms around me in a full body hug. We share our first kiss that starts with romantically parted lips and quickly our tongues touch and we are inside each other's mouth. This is genuine adoration and care and I know I am where I want to be and I know how much she needs to be wanted too.

We hug and kiss before I move her back so I can undress for her. "Lily, there is nobody alive I have undressed for this way, this is for your eyes alone." I kiss her once more wet open mouth kiss before I step back to give her a better view, about as far as I can in her small college apartment. I unbutton my shirt one button at a time opening the front so it slowly reveals what she has already seen immediately when the cams went on yesterday and earlier tonight. I pull it off my arms and drop it on the floor near her front door.

My hands go straight to undoing my belt, my jeans button and zipper before pushing my jeans down my hips slipping off my shoes as I step out of my jeans pealing off my low ankle socks at the same time. She watches me like she is watching her present unwrap himself, biting her lower lip. I stand up wearing only my boxer briefs she last saw less than an hour earlier on her computer screen.

She moves to me and hugs me making a sound as if she has been missing me for a long time. Our bodies crush together with her boobs mashing into my chest and my boxer brief packaged bulge presses into her tummy. I hear her moan feeling my cock is hard and pushing into her body.

She reaches up to put her arms around my neck exposing her body making herself vulnerable to me. I reach down behind her thighs and lift her up with my hands underneath her legs feeling her wrap legs immediately around my waist. My hands go directly underneath her butt cupping her butt cheeks. I rotate my hands underneath her to bring my fingers to her center where my fingertips meet under her pussy. I press my fingertips up and hear her moan "Barrett, I need you, that feels so fucking good. I'm starting to get that it isn't just your writing that is hot."

Lily puts her mouth to my ear, licks my ear and softly moans, "oh yes please Barrett." I feel her heat on my fingertips and the fabric is getting wet to my touch. I kiss her lips properly as a lover kisses the woman he desires. Our tongues touched and rubbed before chasing through each others mouth. My fingers patting her pussy lips while my hands support her well enough to turn and move her back to the closed and locked front door. I press her back against her door and lean my hips into her to trap her between me and her door.

With her hips pinned between mine and the wall I reach behind her and with one experienced squeeze released the clasp of her bra pulling it off her shoulders tossing it over where my clothes lay in a heap on the floor. First garment removed and her boobs are gorgeous. She has gold balls of her barbell pierced nipple rings on either side of both nipples. Lily protested, "hey that's no fair! let me down."

"Fine" I smirk and reduce the pressure I'm holding her up with against the door with to let gravity drag her body across my boxer brief contained bulge that plows inward on her pussy trapping her again between me and the door. I know I am putting a lot of pressure on her clit. She is stuck again with her feet still too high above the floor for her toes to reach. My cock pressing into the center of her pussy with both her panties and my boxer briefs preventing skin contact of our sexes.

Lily moans, "Still not fair!" She squeezes my nipples with her fingers. It instantly makes my cock bigger and she can feel it happen like she just turned up my cock size dial. I can hear us both moaning as if it someone else is in the room making the sound. Never before having my nipples grabbed this way and surprised at the immediate effect on me.

I laugh before grabbing her ass and lifting her up again and carry her to her bed. I kneel on her bed and lean forward and moving my hands behind her back to gently lay her onto her mattress on her back sliding my hands out laying directly on top of her with my cock bulge again directly on top of her pussy hearing her moan. "Say you don't like this." I tease.

"Strip me naked" was her plea.

I lift my weight off her groin and return to kneeling between her thighs and slip my fingers into her panties waistband and begin to pull her panties down. I know I have sex brain because her garter belt is keeping her panties hostage so my fingers move from panties to stockings and garter strap clasps and undo all eight of them one at a time.