Neighbor Girl Lily Ch. 01 - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barrett this is so much fun! You! You are so much fun. And you should know that you have always been my married boyfriend. I was always too scared to say anything, but in my mind you..." She pulled my hands away and lay herself down on me for a hug before rocking her hips and stroking my shaft bottom while we are laying together. Her pussy lips rubbing us both in mutual masturbation.

She sounds happy with her head on my chest as if listening to my heart. I am moved to say, "I love you." Lily lifts her head and looks up again to see my eyes still looking at her eyes.

She says, "I love you and you love me too, I can see it in your eyes!" Then more softly, "I have always seen it in your eyes." Her hips keep moving humping our sexes together.

Lily's energy seems to multiply as she's riding me like I'm a mechanical bull and she is the bull mistress making it look easy. Pole dancer indeed, I know I am going to take her to work on Friday and be her best fan and be there for her from start to finish. Resolving to bring it up later and not ruin her mood should there be more to it than I know. My hands never stop moving on her skin, touching her body everywhere I can touch.

I fondle her tits. My hands slide over her thighs. I feel her butt cheeks and then her inner thighs, then the outside of her pussy lips feeling my thick shaft moving on the other side of them where she is actively grinding us together. I never dreamed we would be enjoying doing these things. The long fantasized daydreams during countless depraved nights now present themselves in memory as preparing for this main event.

She leans forward and over my chest pressing her boobs on my chest dragging her nipples on my chest making her body shiver at the sensation. She looks like a kid again playing with her favorite toys, or maybe this is how she as a pole dancer pleases herself? I would not know having only briefly watched pole dancing in videos. I imagine those nipple rings are providing added stimulation.

I will know more first hand when I watch her late on Friday night and no doubt compare her dancing at the club to how she is dancing on my cock shaft tonight in her college apartment. "Would you let me drive you to work Friday night? I will stay the whole time as your biggest fan and take you home." The words out before I realize I had resolved to wait just moments ago.

Her movements making her nipples rub on my chest are also having the effect of rubbing her vagina firmly on my cockhead. I can't help notice she is grinding her vagina on my penis with the same kind of motion a billiards player uses a chalk cube on the tip of a pool cue to ready the tip for an important shot. "I would love that B... Barrett, oh fuck this is good... you can be my bodyguard... god I love you."

I can feel her pussy softening and covering more and more of my bulbous helmet shaped cockhead. The tip of my cock adding my leaking precum to her pussy wetness making us a super slippery cocktail of frictionless lubrication. With it she can continue her pole dance on my cock without the nerve endings being overloaded like a bad cock sucking can provide to make an otherwise good moment one that has to have the agony stopped. "This is the best my pussy has ever felt!"

We can both feel how her pussy is slowly relaxing and lubricating my cockhead and beginning to fit over my cockhead like a stretching knit hat. Continuing to stretch until she has a mighty "OOOOOHHH!!!" from her mouth. We both feel my cockhead slip inside her pussy. She looks at me and gasps "You're inside me Barrett!" she said excitedly, looking into my eyes. Her face is radiant and looking triumphant, even with 6 more inches of wide cock to get inside her.

"You're going to fit! You're going to fit! You're going to fit! Inside me Mr. Barrett!" There's no way I can be anything other than totally in love with this beautiful waif of a young woman. Her boobs bouncing up and down in her joy of shallow fucking her pussy with my cockhead nestled inside her body even if it is only one inch deep inside her.

Lily keeps riding my cockhead like her pussy is mounted on the top of a saddle horn she's trying to make fit. She keeps rolling her hips around like her pussy is a mountain highway trucker's hand working a 25 gear standard transmission on its stick shift knob. The pleasure so good we have both completely forgotten time exists.

I'm inside her and that is all that matters to her. Her dancing and acrobatic training, her youth, strength and endurance makes it possible for her to support her weight and keep moving her body skewering her pussy on my big cock. I'm slowly opening her vagina deeper and deeper as her slowly unfolding and stretching vaginal skin accommodates my considerable girth.

It's her vaginal muscles that take time to elongate and stretch by being forced apart that makes it possible for my girth to penetrate deeper. Any faster using more force would tear her and cause her injury. Slow penetration as she is doing for herself at a rate that is pleasurable to her will do the task given sufficient time. Like all things with the female reproductive system, time is the one factor that cannot be rushed.

She was now raising herself up and letting gravity do the effort down, movements going inline with my cock shaft and slowly, very slowly with every downward thrust into her pussy my cockhead is going deeper inside her. The persistent rubbing and slow stretching of her pussy walls allow my size to penetrate now 4 inches into her body.

Again she leans forward and lowers herself onto my chest to rub herself up and down my body with her thighs rubbing against mine. She could not believe how good it feels. I decide to have some fun with her, "I'm going to challenge you to be able to do this for us in 30 years. I'll be older and I'm going to need you to do all the effort to fuck us Lily."

She smacked my chest and said "Bite your tongue big man, you will still be splitting me open with this monster on your 100th birthday and everyone will say, no wonder he's living so long fucking that gorgeous little chick." She pushed herself down and rolled her hips around auguring her pussy with my cock.

Fucking Lily fucking me is like having an itch that cannot be properly scratched, it just keeps insisting on attention and won't leave us alone. She was compelled to keep going for the orgasm she sought, and knew so well what it was from what I was able to bring out of her earlier.

"I love my orgasms Barrett, I have them everywhere and places I shouldn't have been making myself cum. Like when I was watching you from my bedroom window." She seems to enjoy the naughtiness saying it, "and countless masturbation fantasies with you in my mind as my favorite dream man. One day I will let you know when I had my first one, which I remember so well, and you're never going to believe it." This is sex at its best when my girl is talking happily about sex while she's riding my cock.

She was apparently thinking ahead enjoying our fucking while certain that in time we both would cum. Even so, at the same time wishing our fucking would never end. "Barrett? Can I spend the weekend with you at your house, just you and me with nobody knowing I'm there so I can have you all to myself? I don't care what we do, I just want to be with you and be able to smell you." I don't have to think about her question and inhale deeply to smell her riding my cock.

I respond, "I was thinking we can go to my house when you finish work Friday night. Then we will have the weekend to spend together in the comfort and privacy of my home. By the end of the weekend you will be grinding your pelvis against mine with my cockhead rubbing your cervix and then you will never be satisfied with anyone else's cock in your cunt." I'm not yet fully inside her. Lily has managed to work almost three quarters of my shaft into her.

It started. It started so suddenly we look into each others eyes and I can see Lily feels it too. A small telltale tickle like a tremor preceding an earthquake. Our experience with self induced orgasms forecasts an impending buildup that has already begun. She said she loves her orgasms so she is as experienced as I am with mine. That kind of experience makes us sensitive to what is going on and also tells us what is about to happen.

We are emotionally and physically connected in this marathon first fuck. I don't doubt for a second that the way we are connected we have our nervous systems plugged in together and we are sensing each other's cerebral cortex pleasure responses. Our hands touch and her fingers interlace with mine as she continues to strain with legs beginning to tremble to maintain the fucking that has already exceeded either of our previous experiences. I don't need a clock to tell me my first orgasm with Lily has taken more than 20 minutes.

The way sensations increase we both know we are each heading for an incredibly strong climax. I can feel her vagina trembling around my throbbing shaft that is swelling inside her, forcing her pussy wider than ever. We are so tight together the way our sexual skin is stretching past the point where nerve endings are stimulated, the itching urge has magnified to a maddening irritation and our slick sexes are preventing the friction we need to get a soothing scratch.

Her pussy so tight on my swollen cock her trembling is triggering my nervous system and we are tuned into each others harmonic response like twin legs on a tuning fork and we are buzzing. Lily begins to lose voluntary control of her muscles and I use my hands and hips to help keep us fucking to keep adding one more thrust to keep building the sexual energy to the bursting point. The build up so intense I start to feel a similar loss of control, we are so close. She whispers, "cum with me Barrett... cum in me."

"Are you sure?" I whispered breathlessly as my climax was rising steeply. My hips thrusting pressing my cockhead into her and straining to keep the stimulation building.

"Yes... I'm protected... always want... your cum... fill" Her eyes roll back. She shudders and convulses. Her pussy squeezing hard my invading cock. My eyes roll back. My primal urge thrusting, lifting her up. Her vagina gripping me tightly, seals in my cock. We are one.

Past the point of no return I empty myself into her. Strong cum flood surging into her in wave after wave of semen. Orgasms carrying our minds away while primal coupled bodies complete our mating to ensure the survival of the species and unifying us as a mating pair exchanging hormones for a chemical bond and dependency for mating forever more.

Gushes of my potent sperm laden cum blasted inside her injecting my essence inside her body where my pheromones begin to mingle in her body systems creating within her a natural dependency to receive more of me whenever she feels the need to be satisfied again. Her vaginal vacuum seal and rhythmic vaginal squeezing drawing my cock into her provides her plug preventing any possibility of her losing her man and my seed in our state of mutual rapture.

My big cock and her tight pussy remain joined. Our sex mixture safe inside her. We are sated and holding each other in utter bliss. Holding onto each other in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms. Lily's head on my chest with her hair soft on my skin.

Her body is draped on top of mine. My legs are wrapped with hers on top of me Lily still in her sexual pose straddling me. My cock still throbbing and big, she is in no hurry to have my cock slip out of her, the same cock she has wanted inside her for years. The one thing that makes me smile that I know she doesn't know about is that I don't lose my erection when I cum, able to go for my own rounds 2 through a number I have yet to discover, having once in college worn out a room of sorority women who thought they could outlast me. Maybe she won't want to know that story, something to decide on another day.

I stroke her hair with my arm not wrapped around her listening to her breathing go soft and regular. I feel her muscles relax throughout her body knowing she has fallen asleep being fucked. A favorite experience I have not had in more than 30 years. I relax and hold her, falling asleep just as we are on her wet college bed.