Neighbor Girl Lily Ch. 01 - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With them around her like a shredded reach behind her slender waist finding her garter belt clasp and give one gentle squeeze parting it as easily as I did her bra strap clasp. I pull the garter belt from around her waist and toss it in the direction where her bra went. Suddenly exposed is gold dangly belly button piercing. My little Lily is not a little girl anymore.

My hands move back to her panties waistband, I lean back pulling her legs up onto my chest and drag her panties up towards me that is down her hips and thighs watching her lift her hips helping. With them pulled off her feet I toss them to join the rest of her lingerie.

I push her thighs apart and see her pussy up close and can smell her scent for the first time. Actually, I know I have smelled her scent before now it is coursing through my sinuses. I breathe her scent in deeply. "Fuck Lily your pussy smells great." Proof she's been turned on around me before.

She's naked laying in front of me except for her nipple piercings looking hot, her belly piercing like a glittery chandelier above my waiting dessert, and her shear stockings that appear to be staying up well enough. I slide my legs down and kneel on the floor pulling her hips to move her pussy where I can put my face directly into her crotch.

My tongue licks her outer lips first and slips between her outer and her inner lips enjoying tasting her and feeling my tongue tip between these folds before moving up to tenderly touch her clit with the very tip in a stroking motion. Licking.

I look up watching Lily's eyes looking down at me watching her reaction. I move my tongue to taste her ample wetness welling from her pussy and plunge my tongue inside her pussy licking as if my tongue is my cock on a rampage. The new view of my friend and a look I have never seen on her face before has me captivated and noticing everything going immediately to watching her for cause and effect responses already seeking her trigger points where nerves are responsive. Licking.

She's so ready to surrender herself to me she spreads her legs wider giving me better access. I knew she was a dancer and gymnast but I have never eaten out a pussy while a woman does a wide split with her feet are pointing in opposite directions. Everything so far is new for me with Lily and I feel much younger than my birthday would dictate. Being able to experience all these firsts with maturity keeps my focus on what is working best for Lily knowing she is the key to what happens between us after these moments. Licking.

She had told me that I was the focus of her fantasies and daydreams. I have no doubt she means it the way she is enjoying the cunnilingus I'm treating her to. Her voice a sexy tone, "oh fuck Bar... Rett... been dr... reaming of.... you doing... this for... ohhhhhh" She looks down lifting her hips to my face as if fucking my tongue. My patience intact I keep searching and exploring her sex revisiting the most sensitive places again and again attentive and watching. Licking.

Her eyes urgent and wanting, trusting, loving, lusting. Her responses look fresh and appear to be first time experiences for her too. We have only started. I lift my face to speak "Is this your fantasy?" "Your naughty thoughts?" "Masturbating watching me in my backyard?" Her moan and my mouth back to her pussy have a timing like dancing. This time I will not stop until I experience her first orgasm with me. My mouth on her cunt. Licking.

Lily has let me take control of her sex. She can only feel what I am doing because my mouth is sealing her pussy and my tongue is touching all her sensitive girl parts. My hands are supporting her hips serving her pussy up to my mouth like enjoying a fine main course of soup without using a spoon. Licking.

I can sense this is her first time being treated to sex by a real man and she keeps stopping herself from enjoying what my tongue was doing to her. Her eyes convey fear, apprehension and desire not knowing what I have in mind to do to her. I keep going licking, slurping and swallowing her wetness, her pussy an instrument in my mouth I intend to master like a concert musician. Her words speaking her permission and desires, "Don't stop, harder, oh yes, oh fuck" and on and on. Licking.

She would tell me later her college men had been self centered and left her unsatisfied, their failure to to seduce her was evident in how her hips were rising to my touch, her sweet mewing and constant feminine sounds of pleasure. I could feel and hear I was doing everything right for her and I was determined to get what none of those college men would ever touch. It is quite possible I already have but I want to seal the deal and make her devoted. Licking.

My mouth and tongue lick and suck her pussy lips and inside her pussy. i suck my way up to her hood and clit and bring my finger up to her pussy. I tap her pussy with my finger before I slip one finger into her the same way I had watched her finger fucking herself. Licking. Sucking. Finger plunging.

Her moans are instantly louder and her hips start moving like she's trying to fuck my finger. I pull my finger out and move another one next to it then slip two fingers into her pussy. She moans again bucks her hips. She looks down to see my face still blocking her view of my hand and two fingers fucking her pussy. Sucking. Fingers plunging.

I rotate my hand palm up and move my face away from her pussy and she looks down with a squeal of surprise. "Two already?!" I feel a sense of accomplishment at her surprise. I thrust my fingers in and out roughly, using my strong toned arm to plunge my two fingers quickly, rapidly with fingertips stroking her G-spot. My strong toned strong arm, thick rough fingers, and stamina soon has her a sexual mess at the mercy of her body seeking a release. Fingers plunging fast.

My finger fuck is merciless and continuous overloading her nervous system, continuously stroking her erogenous spot until she abandons hope of retaining any control to the ferocity and sexual pleasure I'm putting into her cunt that could suddenly not longer be held inside any longer.

Her release is beyond anything she or I have experienced before. Lily's yell announcing her orgasm loud enough to be heard throughout the apartment complex. Her tensing body sprays me with a pussy shower and her cunt clamps tightly shut squeezing around my fingers like a vice.

I lift my arm and it lifts her body off the bed as if she is an extension of my arm. I lift my arm again and I feel the strength in her pussy gripping my fingers inside her. I don't think she is aware of me in her euphoria lifting her butt and back off the bed until only her shoulders are on the bed with the powerful suction she is exerting with her vagina. I use this advantage to move her turning her to a new direction in her bed using my trapped fingers and arm like a handle to move us both away from the pussy sprayed wet sheets.

I am looking forward to feeling her suction gripping me when I am being held inside her body by my cock deeply fucking her. I can feel her pussy relaxing as she comes down from her first powerful orgasm with me. I can now slip my fingers out of her tightness easily in her slick wetness.

Lily is breathing hard and starts coming back to her senses. She starts smiling "Oh babe that was the hottest fuck I have ever had and it was just your fingers... how do you..." I cut her her words short, her eyes watching me, I'm moving my mouth back close to her crotch. What I hear next is proof my intelligent neighbor is here with me in person.

She's still breathing heavily, "I can't believe how fast I succumbed to you and let you do to my body whatever you wanted to do. Fuck Mr. C..." I could see she was about to tell me to give her a moment but she called me Mr. C and that is obviously a turn on for her during sex so I resumed. My mouth clamped on her pussy with my tongue licking and sucking where she gets her greatest response. Licking.

She pleads "slow down, slow" but her second orgasm hits her hard and takes away all her words leaving moans of ecstasy and pleasure instead. I clamp my mouth over her pussy just in time to catch her spraying cum as her next strong orgasm overtakes her. She is off on her cloud of bliss. I move my creamed mouth away and use my hands on her hips to gently mover her seeing to this beautiful woman while she is completely unaware of her reality.

I move her hips and set her on her bed where I can move up next to her. On her back she looks beautifully sexy as her waves of pleasure keep rippling through her slowly subsiding. I slip my arm around her holding her to me and caress her naked body, cuddling her to my almost naked body with the aftercare she needs. Aftercare that is in fact foreplay for the next round.

Lily comes back to herself and looks up into my eyes noticing wetness around my mouth. She leans in close to my face smelling me and knows it's her sex on my face. She licks herself on my skin and smiles moaning a most feminine "mmmm you are the hottest, sexiest man I've ever been with."

"I am not a virgin in the true sense but I am a virgin in never having had sex with a real man like you." She pokes my chest with her finger in a provocative way. "They were all pathetic self interested over gown boys." Her strength is slowly returning as she shifts her body. to look down at my bulging boxer briefs intently.

She slips her hand down my tummy and under the waistband into my boxer briefs finding my raging hardon with her fingers and hand. Her eyes go as big as they would if she had ice water dumped on her. "What?!"

She immediately moves like a woman possessed and grabbing my waistband dragging the fabric down my hips. I move my hips lifting a little to help her strip them off my legs. She has wide eyed looking at my cock "oh my god! oh my god!!

oh my god!!!" She kept saying it in astonishment louder and louder until she's loud enough for anyone with hearing to know something is up. And then they hear.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get that thing into my little pussy?" She look distressed again, "Oh fuck!" I take Lily's hand and wrap her fingers around my shaft. Her longest finger cannot meet her thumb coming around the other way.

I push her hair back and look into her eyes. "I promise you that if a baby can come out of this vagina, my girth will go inside you full depth." She begins to tear up and actually sobs. I hold her to me with her hand still holding my big cock. "You are going to be alright, I will open you up gently."

"I know that Barrett but I never thought that I was going to actually be with you and tonight has been a total dream come true and now... now I'm holding the cock I always wanted. All the girls are going to be jealous of me for being the one who gets to fuck you and have this cock anytime you want me."

The last part catches me like a deer in spotlight. She just gave herself to me and it's making my cock swell harder and her thumb and fingers are forced even further apart. She looks at me with her tears streaming. I was caught up in her emotion knowing she has chosen me as her man. I understand the responsibility she has given to me and I am determined to exceed her expectations.

My question sounds full of that understanding and commitment, "What can I do to stop you crying Lily." My eyes looking through her eyes to see the real Lily.

"You can fuck me and get this worry out of me that this thing will never fit inside me." I kiss her, our mouths open with active tongues. I think to how she needs to be prepared for what follows.

I put my finger under her chin lifting her face level with mine. "I am going to take care of you Lily. Now this is important. Look into my eyes." She was already looking but somehow I see her look intently into my eyes with undivided attention. "You must tell me if you feel any pain at any time because my intention is to only pleasure you and to not hurt you. Can you promise me you will?"

She nods yes, "I will, I promise but I don't know how this is going to fit without you splitting me in half." Her eyes lower to her hand on my cock. "You are huge." looking at her own body. "Just look at me, I'm so little and you are..." her look becoming lustful again without fear, "oh fuck you are huge." She moves her hand up and down on my cock then looks up with lustful eyes looking at me, "My big man."

I kiss her temple with a smile on my face, "Babies are bigger than what you are holding. Well, a little bigger." She laughs at my corny joke. I can see it is helping watching her swiftly changing expressions. I touch her chin that returns her eyes to mine, her response as if realizing I had not yet finished telling her what is important.

"Lily, I want to pleasure you to the point where you want me and my cock to be the man and penis to take care of your needs. I can still give you a baby so if that is one of your needs then sometime down the road I will make you pregnant." I keep the words on the level of conversations we have always had knowing how to reach her discerning mind. Her eyes reflect her understanding.

She smiles and leans her head into mine, "You already are my man and really, you always have been, I just didn't know until now how true it is. I had no idea how this could be possible for me to have you so until today I did not know this could ever be true." She looks down at her legs seeing how slick with her own wetness she already is with her wetness welling out of her.

I slip my arm under her legs and the other under her back and pick her up like she weighs nothing. I move her over her bed to the only remaining dry spot and gently lay her down on her back and spread her hair around her head and shoulders to frame her face and upper body. My body next to hers so I can touch her and kiss her body.

I spend time attending to her neglected boobs like she had written in the roleplay. I fondle them with fingertips, kiss them with my lips all around her circumferences, suck gently on all sides of her breasts and especially her nipples, and lick playing with the barbell balls on my tongue. I have never enjoyed nipple rings on a woman and these are new toys for me too.

I use my other hand fingers and flick the gold balls with my fingernails sending tiny shockwaves through nerve bundles in her nipples directly through her barbell piercing. I'm smiling at the way it makes her respond. Both nipples stimulated simultaneously curl her toes and she shudders in a more gentle boob stimulation orgasm.

My daydreams are coming true too as I touch her where before I had dreamed to do so. I stroke her hair as her eyes refocus. Lily moans, "I have class in the morning, you should hurry up." I kiss her lips and look into her eyes thinking she may not get to her class in the morning.

"What I am going to do is not to be rushed because your body needs to be trained to take a cock of my size into you so you can be ready for it next time and every time you want me." My fingertips stroke her skin enjoying touching what I could only ever imagine touching before.

She nods, "I love you, you know, and I trust you so, would you stay with me tonight? We won't look at the clock and just be with each other. I so much want to be with you like I have always dreamed I would be."

"I like that idea" I kiss her and again look into her eyes. "I think I have always loved you too Lily, but the way I used to love you was appropriate for when we were just neighbors who liked to talk and learn from each other. Until you showed yourself to me online. At that moment I knew I also lust for you. I think we might just love each other the same way and I'm looking forward to finding out."

I kiss her again, and roll my body to bring myself over her so my bulbous cockhead nestles against her wet pussy. I let her feel it throbbing on her tender pussy lips. Our first direct skin to skin, cock and pussy contact. I pause letting my throbbing rest on her slick lips. I want to capture this moment in my mind to be there forever. I know she wants to do the same thing. We both just look for a moment. She reaches her hand over grabbing my cock just below my circumcised cockhead and pounds my cockhead on her clit and pussy. "This is just fantastic Barrett." Sniffing back her runny nose because of her tears.

I reach over her to support myself and move my body over hers to face her, letting her keep holding my cock. I slip my arms around her, "I know a way you can have fun and maybe shed a few less tears." I hold her body to mine lowering myself onto her body trapping her arm gripping my cock shaft between us. I roll over on my side and keep rolling to flip her from her laying on her back to me laying my back with her body on top of me.

Her pussy is now mushed against my cockhead but only her weight controls the pressure and movement. "Ride me Lily but not to make me go inside, just slide up and back so my cock slides through your pussy lips like you're humping your teddy bear. You will make me slick and you will feel my length through your pussy lips."

"It will relax you and you might just have an orgasm. Better yet you might give me an orgasm and I can't think of another thing that would be as good for the first orgasm you give me. Besides, you will get the opportunity to put your mouth over me as I'm about to cum and get your first taste of my cum."

Her smiles are already creasing her complexion as she pushes herself into an upright position. "Were you watching me humping my bear Mr. C? My dinosaur was my favorite." Lily starts moving her pussy up and down the underside of my shaft with her fingers underneath my cock directing it down her centerline and getting her balance and movement to what feels best for her, and in turn me too.

"This is actually funny!" I look at her with a quizzical look seeing her tears stopped. She laughs, "it's my job, I'm a pole dancer and I never thought I would be dancing on your pole tonight!" Her humor intact I laugh with her and thrill at how our relationship has changed to include us spending much more time together again. And time that is more intimate than I ever thought possible.

Lily rubs herself on the underside of my big cock making me slick and slippery on her slick slippery lips. She realizes "hey, we are being as intimate and probably just as sexual as we would be fucking, and this is more visually pleasing too, me being up here looking at you down there, seeing your cock poking out between us every time I.... ohhhh it's so good... every time I slide back rubbing my clit on your cock...." The sizzle in her eyes and behavior was blazing. My super hot girl!

"Ooooohhhh, you know, if I was going up an' down plunging you in and out of my pussy we couldn't be watching this. You're leaking Barrett, look!" Lily moves one hand from my chest putting one finger under my cockhead tip and gets her finger coated with the latest flow of clear precum, She brings the stringing liquid to her lips smearing it like lip gloss then pounces on me bringing her mouth to mine smearing her new lip gloss on my lips too.

I reach down and smack her ass cheek making her squeal, nothing but smiles and naughty gleam in her eyes. I put my hands on her tits and squeeze pushing her back up vertical with my hands still groping her boobs. She doesn't need to tell me that we have already been lasting much longer than any of the guys who have disappointed her before. Her hands holding my hands on her boobs with her nipple rings in my palms, chin lifted, eyes closed, smiling, happy sounds emanating from her.

My intuition from what Lily had told me was they all in somewhat similar fashion got their rocks off quickly, left her a mess she had to clean up, left her unsatisfied without an orgasm, and never talked to her again. That is not happening tonight. Not for my Lily and something like that will never happen again for her as long as she has my cock to play with.