Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The display was so erotic, I felt my cock responding again. I didn't think I had a third round in me, but it wasn't out of the question based the eroticism of Erin's actions combined with the involvement of Jordan.

After I stopped the video, I reached down and drew Erin up and said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever done."

"Me too," said Erin, with enthusiasm. "I have more ideas and I am sure you do as well. I am open to it all."

We collapsed on the bed and Erin snuggled into my side and stroked my chest. I grabbed the phone and hit play on the video, and we watched it together.

"Next time, I will be better prepared to take you balls deep in my ass," said Erin. "I may not be able to walk afterwards, but it will be worth it."

I pulled up the conversation with Jordan and first sent the before the pic with me at Erin's asshole. Next was the pic of me buried halfway into her narrow hips. Lastly, I sent the video.

"Erin, you are my new hero," Jordan replied.

What came next from Jordan, I was not prepared for.

"You have both inspired me as I have seen what you have done," Jordan texted.

An image then came across with a smiling Jordan holding a large pink dildo next to her face.

The next image was Jordan laying on her bed with her skirt hiked up and wearing no underwear. The view was from the bottom of her bed. She clearly had the ability to take the pic remotely, or there was someone else there to take it. Jordan, like Erin, was completely shaved in her pubic area.

The next image had her with the dildo being shoved in her pussy. Her other hand was under her bum, and she was inserting a finger in her ass.

The last text was a video. I wasn't sure I wanted to open it and see this.

Erin sensed my hesitation and said, "Rob, you crossed the Rubicon earlier tonight, she is just reciprocating in style. You would be disrespecting her by not opening that.

"By the way, you are showing your actual excitement down below.

"Lastly, if you don't open it, I'll take your phone and do it. This is hot as hell, and I can't wait to see what she sent."

"You are right," I said. "It has been a big night and I hope you understand."

"Rob, I do understand," Erin sympathized. "I only wish I had this level of trust with my daughter. In reflection, you will realize that this is very special."

I hit play on the video.

Jordan was now on her knees with her bum raised like Erin's was. She was pumping the pink dildo in and out of her ass while her other hand had two fingers pumping her pussy in time with the dildo.

I realized there was audio and turned it up to hear my baby daughter grunting and then screaming in orgasm. She rolled over with the dildo still inserted in her ass.

Jordan withdrew the dildo and looked at the camera and said, "Erin, if you can do it, so can I." She then pushed the dildo into her mouth and down her throat. Jordan gagged a bit and pulled the dildo out with a gasp and said with watery eyes and drool falling from her lips, "Daddy, I can't wait to get home for Thanksgiving for a front-row seat."

I was now rock hard again and looked at Erin.

Erin looked back at me as she was stroking my cock and said, "Jordan might just want to see us do it, but I think that she may want direct involvement."

I just nodded, as Erin descended to insert my cock in her mouth. She aggressively deepthroated me, and I could see her neck expanding as my cock went down her throat.

I was so turned on by Jordan's video that I was about to cum for the third time after only a few bobs by Erin.

I grabbed her ponytail and held her head down on my cock, as I shot my last load of the night directly into her throat.

After that intense final session of the evening, we cuddled again and watched Jordan's video a second time.

I tapped out a simple reply saying, "We can't wait."

_____

I had work in the morning and was dead asleep when the alarm went off. I quickly got up and showered. When I came out of the bathroom, Erin was just waking up.

"Erin, I am really sorry, but I have to get to work," I said. "Please don't take my quick departure as an insult. Last night was very special and I want to continue seeing you whenever you have the time."

"Rob, you are so sweet," Erin said, with a smile. "I am open next week. Call me and we can make a plan. It just better include us spending the night together."

I gave Erin a deep kiss and hugged her before excusing myself to go. "I will call you later today."

As I was leaving, Erin asked, "Can you please send me those pics and video. I want to review, and it will tide me over until we fuck again."

I agreed and then quickly headed out to work.

After settling at work, I sent Erin the media. I had only been on one date but had to trust her, as she trusted me.

I left for lunch and gave Jordan a call on my way. I was in Boston and was three hours ahead of her in LA. She greeted me with a cheery voice and when she determined that I was alone, she said, "Daddy, that was so hot last night. I really appreciated your trust in me in sharing those details. I hope you liked how I reciprocated."

"Jordan, involving you in this journey has been the best decision I have ever made," I said, sincerely. "I hope I didn't cross a line last night that will hurt our relationship."

"Daddy, I am closer to you now than ever," Jordan said. "There is no going back, and I am excited about what you have in store."

"I feel the same, honey," I said.

"I have some new information for you, by the way," Jordan added. "I have been in contact with Samantha. She has total understanding of what went down with Jenn. She admitted to walking into the house early on the evening you were with Jenn.

"Samantha stood outside her mom's bedroom and heard you first eat her mom to a screaming orgasm and then fuck her brains out. She was flabbergasted when her mom refused to carry on that night.

"Samantha resumed her spying the next morning when you repeated your oral skills and then heard the subsequent argument when Jenn was reluctant to reciprocate. Again, she was shocked by her mom's attitude.

"Samantha commented that you had every right to dump her. She added that Jenn is having a lot of second thoughts about her behavior and had even talked to Erin about the evening.

"You probably know much of this, but I think you will find her last comment interesting.

"Samantha said that if she would do anything for a person who wasn't a 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' kind of guy and someone who would get her off multiple times in an evening."

"I hope I haven't put a wedge between her and her mom," I said. "I never wanted to cause either of them pain."

"I don't think their relationship is in your control, or something you should be worried about," Jordan said.

"Then why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"I will bet dollars to donuts that Samantha may be interested in you," Jordan said. "I am going to add her to the list."

"That is ludicrous," I said. "I am a forty-two-year-old man and could literally be her father."

"Yes, you are," said Jordan. "She won't see you as a father figure anymore. You are a confident, accomplished older lover who can meet her needs, which are very real. She broke up with her boyfriend who was everything you are not."

"With respect to the list," I said. "Aren't we done with evaluating new prospects after last night."

"No, we are not," said Jordan, emphatically. "One night does not make you exclusive with Erin. You still need to continue to date and experience others so you will know what you want."

"I want you to go on that date with Heather," Jordan said. "And I want you to be open if Samantha approaches you. Adding the experience of age differential will help you figure out what you want. You should also consider asking out one of those sales ladies we met at the clothing store. They are women you don't know at all, and that would be a new experience, as well."

"How do I explain that to Erin?" I asked.

"Erin has been playing the field for years," Jordan said. "I believe that she is very attracted to you, but I doubt that you are her exclusive now. Ask yourself why she isn't seeing you until next week?"

"So, you're saying that I should continue fucking with abandon," I said.

"Absolutely," Jordan said. "If I read the tea leaves correctly with Erin, I doubt that she would be disappointed. She might want to join you, and have you recount stories of your conquests, just like I do."

"Wow, you are going to have me worn out," I said.

"Dad, you are in the best shape of your life," Jordan said. "Own the challenge. You are up to the task."

"Yes ma'am," I said, with confidence. "Talk to you soon."

We said goodbye and I promised to keep her up to date. I thought about my way forward over lunch and sent two texts.

The first was to Erin. "I know the advice is to not immediately contact a date, but I never follow pop culture on dating. Let me know when you are free next week so we can come up with a plan."

The second was to Heather: "Looking forward to seeing you for coffee after work tomorrow."

Erin responded that she would come up with a plan for the following Tuesday and she would take care of the preparation.

My next text wasn't from Heather as expected, it was from Samantha. She wanted to meet me and talk about her mom. I suggested Thursday at my place after work, as I had the date with Heather on Wednesday.

_____

I met Heather at the coffee shop. She was dressed professionally and looked great.

Heather was the picture of confidence until you started to talk to her. She was still unsure of what she wanted in her career, or from a relationship. Her career had gone well so far and was probably driven by her intelligence and looks, but held back by her indecision.

Heather expressed empathy at Susie's passing, but did not show that much interest in exploring a relationship. I could have pushed it, but decided not to, as I that indecisive quality about her would never go away and she would live her life with regrets. It wasn't what I wanted.

After getting back in my car, I called Jordan.

I let Jordan know of my developments with Heather.

"I understand your decision with Heather," Jordan replied by text. "I have traded a few messages with Samantha and have some details we should discuss."

I called Jordan and she immediately picked up.

"You said you had some more info on Samantha," I said.

"She is clearly hot for you and is using the excuse of talking about her mom as way to engage with you," Jordan said. "She was quizzing me on what you have been up to and things that you like. I mentioned that you were exploring new relationships and that you liked women who are decisive and yet submissive."

"Jordan don't lead her on," I implored. "I don't want her to get hurt or to destroy her relationship with her mom."

"Dad, she is an adult," Jordan said. "She isn't the kid that you knew when I was growing up. She is eighteen and has firm grasp on who she is, and is not inexperienced.

"Don't concern yourself with her mom. That is water under the bridge.

"Rocking Samantha's world, would open her up to understanding what a positive sexual relationship can be. If it doesn't work, she will forever have the gift of understanding what a confident, capable lover can do for her."

"I should talk to you more," I said. "I always come out of it feeling better about myself."

"You should feel better, daddy," Jordan said. "You deserve love more than most."

_____

Thursday arrived, and I was home from work and had just finished dinner when the doorbell rang.

Samantha was there and dressed in an athletic skirt and a tight, sleeveless top that showed her model-like qualities. She was tall and athletic, with long toned legs, tight abs, and medium-sized breasts. Her long dark hair was tied back in a ponytail, and this accentuated her full lips and large blue eyes.

I offered her something to drink and she said she would have whatever I was having. "It is a weeknight, so I am just drinking water," I said. "I hope that's okay."

We grabbed glasses and headed to the patio.

"You look nice tonight, Mr. Smith," Samantha said. "You have really come out of your shell since the summer."

"I had a lot going on both with the estate and with Jordan home," I said.

"My mom was surprised when you showed up to that party," Samantha added. "I think she had been stalking you for a while."

"We had a nice evening, which obviously went on longer than the party," I said.

Samantha took a big breath and said, "I know that things didn't end well between you two. If I am being honest, I heard most of what happened. Personally, I was horrified with mom's behavior. She was so selfish and inconsiderate with you."

"I am sorry that you were caught up in it, at all," I said. "You have had to deal with your parents' divorce, and you now feel involved with your mom's relationships."

"That was a choice I made," Samantha responded, "Just like Jordan, who I understand, has helped you figure things out."

"That is very mature of you," I said. "How are you helping Jenn, now?"

"I have been giving her some tough love," Samantha said. "I've called out her behavior with you and suggested that she is an idiot for not respecting your needs and at least reciprocating."

"How did that go over?" I asked.

"She refuses to acknowledge her own issues," Samantha said. "She doesn't blame you, which is a start, but is still blind to her shortcomings."

"How can I help?" I asked.

"I don't think there is anything you can do for her," Samantha said. "I do have something you can do to help me, however."

"What is that?" I asked.

Samantha looked up at me with those big eyes and reached out to put a hand on mine and said, "I want to experience what you and my mom did. I have never heard lovemaking that lasted that long, or ended in such a vocal crescendo. I would promise to reciprocate and would be open to doing anything you desire.

"I have talked to all my friends, and they have never described themselves as having experienced anything like that, or have they heard of anyone who has.

"I've laid awake every night since you were over, and imagined myself in my mom's place. I want you to eat me to orgasm and I'll suck your cock until you blow your seed in my mouth so I can swallow it. I want you to fuck me repeatedly and not just once a night. Lastly, I know you like anal and would be honored to give you that cherry."

"Wow, Samantha," I responded. "That is quite an offer. I want to discuss some aspects of this, though. How would this affect your relationship with your parents when they find out? How will this affect your standing in the community, when neighbors find out?"

"The neighbors and my parents don't have to know," Samantha suggested.

"They always find out," I said, with confidence. "Nothing is ever a secret after two people know about it. I am not saying that I would go and crow about it, but my experience is that everyone eventually learns about it.

"Look at what happened with your mother. You know, Jordan knows, and Erin knows. Soon, the information will be widespread. What is your mom likely to do and what will your dad think? Your friends will treat you differently and say you're perving on a sugar daddy.

"You really need to think about all those implications, as do I."

"I hadn't considered all those scenarios," Samantha said.

"I want you to take a couple of days to consider it," I asked. "I want you to tell your mother, if you want to do this. I will give it consideration, as well. You are a beautiful and bright woman, but I don't want you to act impulsively with these implications.

"Jordan alerted me of your interest, and I rejected the idea initially, until she convinced me to consider it. She said how mature you were.

"Let's meet on Saturday and we can discuss this further. I am not saying no, but I am not saying yes, either."

"That is very fair, Rob," Samantha said. "I'll think about the issues and confront my mother if I want to try this."

We said goodbye and I gave her a brief hug that she wanted to extend. "See you Saturday afternoon," I said.

I called Jordan that night and told her about my developments with Samantha.

"Dad, get ready for action on Saturday," Jordan exclaimed. "You were insightful and reasonable at articulating the issues, but they are nothing in comparison to the fucking that she is expecting."

"You think so?" I asked. "There are real risks for her."

"All of that will be overcome by lust," Jordan predicted. "Samantha wants to scream out like her mother, and try to possess what her mother couldn't. You will give in to a young, willing girl who has a model-like body, and a desire to learn and do anything.

"I expect that you will share details again. Hopefully, in a similar manner."

_____

Saturday came quickly and Samantha arrived on my doorstep ten minutes early, with a spring in her step and an overnight bag on her shoulder. Jordan was right again.

Samantha came in and wanted to go directly upstairs.

"Not so fast," I said. "I think I know your answer, but I want to discuss it further."

"Can't we do that upstairs," Samantha said, with an eagerness which was endearing.

I ushered her to the kitchen, for two weak G&Ts. We went out on the deck and took seats.

"Samantha, I know you are excited," I said. "I want to ensure that you understand what you are doing and what my expectations are. I want to be completely transparent so there are no hurt feelings or misunderstandings.

"Tell me how the discussion with your parents went?"

"I tried to talk to my mom again," Samantha described. "I told her that I had heard the whole argument and her screams of joy during your lovemaking and that I disagreed with her decision, but respected it. I continued to tell her how intoxicated I was at what I had heard and discerned.

"I told her that I wanted to experience that, as well.

"Mom said, 'good luck with that. There aren't many guys out there who will bring you there.'

"I said that there was clearly one guy like that in our neighborhood and he might show me.

"Mom scoffed and wouldn't listen to me after that.

"With respect to my dad, I haven't spoken to him in months. He pulled a full disappearing act, so I don't owe him anything."

"Good on you for trying with Jenn," I complimented her. "You realize the other implications with people you know, as well?"

"I do," said Samantha, sincerely, "And I don't care what others think of me. That is mom's gig; I am going to pursue what is best for me and not worry about what other people think."

"You seem to have this straight on your side," I suggested. "I want to be fully transparent with you about me and the possible relationship we might have."

"I am all ears," said Samantha, with a smile.

"As you are aware, I am in frequent contact with Jordan," I said. "We share everything now. I would be sharing details of our relationship with her, even pictures."

"I'm cool with that," said Samantha. "We're good friends and I see how close you are with her. Frankly, I am jealous of that and wish I could be that way with my folks."

"The second area is around exclusivity," I said. "I obviously went on a date with your mother, and I have been on dates with others. For now, I would continue to date others and that will likely involve intimate moments."

"So, you're going to keep fucking Erin while you fuck me," Samantha said, with a smile.

I almost did a spit take with my drink but held it in, and took a second before I said with a smile, "You paraphrased that well."

"You wanted full transparency, so I thought I would put it bluntly," Samantha said.

"My last question is less of a deal-breaker," I said, carefully. "How adventurous are you, and would you consider a threesome with another woman?"

1...34567...14