Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did note that her black lingerie panties were over top of the garters which would allow me to remove them without having to take off her stockings. Very thoughtful.

"You are finely dressed," I said, with appreciation. "Let's have a bit of dinner prior to the main event."

"Thank you for your compliments, sir," Erin said, as she licked her lips. "I hear the appreciation in your voice and see it in your eyes. You look ravishing as well, in that tight black t-shirt. I can see your rippling abs and those pants don't leave much to the imagination. My daughter alerted me to your endowment."

"She is a little minx, as well," I said. "She teased me when she was over visiting my daughter with Samantha."

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with her," Erin stated. "She is having a wild time at college, and I have been envious."

"Let's ensure that we make her jealous," I said.

We sat down and I served up a seafood stir fry over rice accompanied by white wine.

"Rob, you have suddenly come out of your shell," Erin said. "You showed up at that party like a breath of fresh air, after being absent all summer. What happened?"

"Obviously, it took time for me to get over Susie's passing," I said. "In addition to time, I have been getting coaching from Jordan this summer. She has been encouraging me to get out there and explore."

"Jordan is a good daughter," Erin said. "Did she guide you into going on a date with Jenn first?"

"She did," I responded. "Don't be offended. Jess and Jordan had heard about your wild side and didn't want to throw me to the wolves on my first date. They thought that it would be more traditional and ease me back into it."

"So, how did it go?" Erin asked.

"I would describe it as being too traditional for my tastes," I said.

"Jenn called me yesterday and indicated that it had not gone well and that she didn't meet your expectations," Erin added. "She is starting to regret some of her behavior. Her loss may be my gain, so I won't complain. She is a friend, but our mutual interest in you may put a wrench into that."

"That would be too bad," I added. "I don't hate her. We just didn't connect over a few things."

"You mean her aversion to performing blowjobs," Erin said, with a knowing smile.

"Wow, you women really do talk a lot," I said. "My daughter beat that information out of me and clearly you've had a candid conversation with Jenn.

"Did any of Jenn's revelations about me give you pause in coming here, tonight?"

"On the contrary," Erin said, as she provocatively licked her lips again. "I am excited about tonight and have high expectations."

We had finished our meal and were sipping wine.

"I think it is time for dessert," I said. "We should retire to the bedroom to commence."

I got up from the table and went around to Erin. "Are you ready for dessert?" I asked, forcefully.

"I am so ready," Erin purred.

I grabbed the leash and guided her out of the dining room. I picked up her bag on our way through the hall and we ascended the stairs.

When we reached the landing at the top of the stairs, I said, "For the entrance to the bedroom, you should proceed by crawling to the bed."

I went ahead of her while loosening my pants. I dropped them to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed in my boxers, as Erin did her sexy crawl to me.

I spread my legs and Erin crawled right in between.

"I have been visualizing this since Hannah indicated her discovery," Erin said, in a sultry voice.

Erin reached slowly and put her hand in my boxers and pulled out my very hard cock. "Oh, this is going to be great. I can't even get my hand around the base. You are going to stretch me in so many ways."

I put my hand on the back of her head and she looked up at me and gave me a subtle nod, and then opened her mouth to engulf my cock. Initially, Erin darted her tongue around my head.

I steadily applied pressure forcing more of my cock into her mouth. I felt the head of my cock touch the entrance to her throat. I kept it there for a second, until I applied more pressure and pushed my hips forward to quickly enter her throat. Her small mouth was now stretched around the base, and her eyes were watering. There was no gagging which impressed me.

I released her and Erin came up for air. "I have never had anything that deep down my gullet," Erin exclaimed, and then started feeding herself again.

I pulled her off my cock and said, "Erin, that is so awesome, I have never had anyone take me to the root. However, if you keep that up, I am going to blow my load right now."

"And how is that a problem?" Erin asked.

"We are going to take it slow tonight, and I have to pace myself," I said. "I am not just a one-shot cowboy, but there are limits to my endurance."

Erin put on an exaggerated pout.

"Now get up on the bed on all fours," I ordered.

Erin quickly complied and arched her back making her ass look rounder.

I got up and went to the two posts at the head of the bed and pulled out ties that I had affixed there yesterday. I gently tied each of her hands so that they pointed out to each corner. She now had her chest on the bed with her bum pointed up.

Once she was secured, I got up and went over to her duffle bag and put it down next to her. "What surprises are stored inside here?" I asked.

Erin smiled and said, "I guess you will have to open it and find out."

"Hmm," I said, as I pulled open the zipper.

The first item was a pair of handcuffs. "I won't be needing these tonight," I said, as I tossed them over my shoulder.

Next up were some dildos, a butt plug, and a bottle of lube. I looked at the dildos and shook my head and said, "So small." One of the dildos had what looked like a mouth guard attached at the base. I held it up to Erin and said, "Can you explain this?"

"Simple," she said, "it allows someone to control the dildo with their mouth, getting an up-close experience to the penetration."

A strap-on dildo came out next. "You won't be using that on me," I said.

"Don't knock it until you try it," Erin said. "I also thought I might need it if your daughter was here," she added, with an evil grin.

"You are a dirty one," I said.

"Rob, you have no idea of the depths of depravity I am willing to go to," Erin said, with sincerity. "Tell me your darkest, most perverted fantasy and I will love making it happen for you."

I thought for a second and said, "I want to fuck your daughter's ass on the edge of her bed until I unload in it. As I withdraw from her ass, you will clean my cock with your mouth. I will then lower her bum so that her gaping asshole is directly over your mouth and you will felch my cum as it oozes out. You will take that cum and drool it into her mouth so she can then swallow it.

"That is the dirtiest fantasy that I can think of on the spot, but if you give me some time, I am sure that I can dream up many more."

I looked over at Erin and she had her mouth agape in surprise. "Rob, that is the nastiest scenario I have ever heard. It combines anal, lesbian incest, cum eating, and ass to mouth. I love the creativity by involving my daughter. No guarantees, but I will try and if I can't get her, maybe Jenn could be a substitute."

I was now rock hard again with those thoughts. I kept digging through the bag and found a blindfold and a ball gag. "Do I need to use this on you?" I asked. "Are you going to scream like a banshee when I plunder you?"

"I can make no guarantee," Erin said, with a smile.

"I am going to allow you to talk tonight," I said. "It will help me to better understand your needs. If those needs require me to gag you, I will. I want you to tell me what you like and what you don't, tonight. I might listen."

"I am loving the start of our evening," Erin said. "Your control of me is perfect and you are doing a great job of building anticipation."

I reached out and caressed her face. "I am trying to take the control that you want," I said. "I am new to this, and you have to let me know if I go too far. All good relationships are based on good communication, even if there is a dominant person and a submissive one."

"I will let you know," Erin said. "If you are new to this, I would recommend that you proceed aggressively. It is what I want."

I ran my hand from her cheek to her chin and grasped her chin while inserting my thumb into her mouth, holding her jaw down.

Erin was playfully running her tongue around my thumb.

I moved my hand behind her head and grasped her ponytail tightly and pulled her head back. "It this why you came with a ponytail tonight?" I asked. "So I could use it to pull you onto my cock as I enter you from behind."

"Yes, master," Erin said, with a shudder. "Or use it to direct my mouth when you face-fuck me."

I let go of her hair and undid the clasp on her bra which rose above her breasts. Erin's breasts were firm mounds and had erect, puffy, pink nipples. I reached under her and ran my hands over her breasts and then gave each nipple a firm twist, which elicited a moan from Erin.

I went around her back side where Erin had her ass pointed in the air with her knees spread apart. I ran my hands over her firm white buttocks and touched a wet spot on her panties. "Someone is excited," I said, as I pulled the panties aside to sink a finger in her shaved, sopping pussy.

Erin pushed back on my finger in desperation.

I removed my finger which was covered in her juices. "Look at this mess," I said. "This won't do." I moved my hand up and put the wet finger in her mouth which she sucked on like a baby.

"So, you like the taste of pussy," I stated. "We will have to see where that leads to."

I pulled my hand back and pulled down her panties which were over top of her garter belt. As I ran them down her legs, I noticed something between the alabaster cheeks of her ass. It was a pink plastic disc.

"You went through dinner with this in your ass?" I asked.

"You said to come prepared tonight," Erin said. "Jenn told me about your fascination with her asshole. I thought I should demonstrate my willingness in this area and to have myself prepared for the coming sodomy."

"Very thoughtful," I said. "I appreciate creativity and initiative in my partners."

I gave her alabaster ass cheek a quick slap which elicited another moan from Erin.

"You like having your ass slapped?" I asked.

"I do, sir," Erin said. "It heightens the pleasure and anticipation."

I then got up and pulled my shirt off and dropped my boxers while appreciating the sight in front of me. Erin had her hands spread out with her chest down to the mattress. Her ass, with the butt plug in it, rose above her knees and was perfectly accentuated by the garter belt and silk stockings.

An idea came to me, and I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pics.

Erin didn't say anything, but had a look of need in her eyes.

"Jordan had demanded all the details of my dates," I said. "I am going to send her a visual to get those started."

"That is so kinky," Erin said. "I have never been much of an exhibitionist, but that is great. Keep your phone close and do some more selfies through the evening. I am fine with pics as long as they aren't for public use."

"I am not so sure of showing images of me doing things to you," I said. "That might be crossing a line with my daughter."

"Rob, get over it," Erin said. "You described a fantasy where you violated my daughter. You have already crossed that line. Own it and enjoy it, and never be unsure."

Erin was right. I sent an image to Jordan with the caption, "Date is going well!" It was from the Erin's rear quarter and showed her tied to the bed and you could clearly see the butt plug. I took the phone with me and was going to place it on the nightstand when it dinged with a message.

I read it out loud, "Dad, that is awesome. I want you to fill all her holes tonight. Don't hold back and send more pics."

"You heard your daughter," Erin said with a smile, as she wiggled her ass. "Time to get to work, big boy."

I put the phone down and grabbed a breast and while twisting a nipple, I said, "Not so quickly, my little hussy. Good things will come to those who wait."

I went behind Erin and ran my hands over her bum. I could see the handprint where I had spanked her. I bent down and gave it a gentle kiss.

I ran my hand from the disk of the plug down across Erin's pussy which was freely leaking now. "It is so wet," I said. "I think we may need to do a bit more cleaning."

I bent further down and kept a hand of each of butt cheeks and inserted my tongue into her leaking gash. I pressed my chin into her mons and moved my jaw up and down to provide stimulation to her clit while I tongue-fucked her pussy.

Erin started orgasming in less than thirty seconds, which sent a new flood of juices onto my face as her pussy contracted around my tongue.

"Hmmm," I said, "that just seemed to worsen the problem. Maybe I should try to plug the hole to stop this leaking."

"Impale me with your fuck-stick, sir," Erin pleaded.

I could have cut diamonds with my cock at that moment, and rose to kneel behind her.

I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit.

Erin tried to push herself back on my cock, but I withdrew my hips, and gave her other cheek a spank.

Erin held still as I again ran my cock up and down her pussy getting it lubricated with her juices. I tapped the disc with it and mused, "Maybe I should claim this hole first."

"Either one is available and ready," Erin said, in a needy voice.

I moved my cock down to entrance to her pussy. I was intrigued at how it would feel with the plug in her ass. I slowly pushed in which elicited a grunt from Erin.

It was a tight fit, with the plug taking up some of the room. I could feel where the maximum girth of the plug was, and it was easier going in penetrating Erin from there. I continued to push until I felt my cock touch the top of her tunnel. I had it all in with only a half inch showing outside her pussy.

The view of her spread pussy and narrow hips was great. She had taken me like a champ. I did one slow first stroke and when I touched the end of her tunnel again, Erin let out with a scream.

I waited for her spasms to stop and then started stroking into her, trying to maximize the distance I pulled out and then roughly pushed back in. Erin was incoherent and was cumming again.

I didn't stop this time and kept pounding her like an animal, as I was approaching my own climax.

I pushed in with one last stroke and then sent my seed directly at her cervix which caused her to spasm some more.

I left myself sheathed in her, to allow all of my cum to drain into her.

Erin looked back at me over her shoulder and had a big sloppy grin.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask me that," Erin scolded. "I had multiple orgasms on your righteous cock."

"Then a simple 'yes, sir,' will suffice," I said, and gave her ass a spank.

I pulled out of Erin and went around and untied her hands. She had to be getting sore from being in the same position for so long.

As I finished untying her other hand, she rolled onto her side and grabbed my now-limp cock and eagerly put it into her mouth.

"Master must be clean before he gets dirty again," Erin said.

I grabbed my phone a took a quick picture as my cock regained its hardness in Erin's mouth. She saw what I was doing and said, "Send her two pictures. One with just the head of your cock in my mouth and a second one with you lodged in my throat."

I complied with her idea and while Erin kept up with her oral attention. I thought about the message I would send and knew that I was crossing a line no matter what Erin said.

The message read. "Clearly no issue here with oral pleasure after taking her pussy. Ass is next."

I hit send and crossed that line. I hoped that I wouldn't regret this.

An immediate reply came back, and I read it out loud to Erin, "So hot, dad. Push that monster into her asshole and show her who is boss. Pull out of her ass when you cum and feed it into her mouth to complete the trifecta."

My cock instantly got harder, which Erin could feel. She pulled back and said, "I think you like her plan, and so do I. Your daughter is a revelation and nasty piece of work. This is going to be so much fun."

I manhandled Erin to lay on her back with her ass extended over the edge of the bed while she held her knees close her chest.

I ran two fingers into her pussy to get her warmed up, before I slowly pulled out the butt plug. Erin had prepared herself well, as I could feel the lube on the plug. This reminded me to apply lube to my cock, as well.

I ran a bead down my shaft and Erin rubbed it in and then placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole.

I took a quick pic for the before image. I put the phone down and then nodded to Erin as I pushed into her ass.

As I passed her outer ring, Erin let out a scream. She had sweat on her brow and said, "Oh my fucking god. It feels like you are shoving a telephone pole up there."

I held my position to let her get used to it and took another quick pic. When I put the phone down Erin looked up to me and nodded.

I kept pushing in until I was about halfway in.

"I don't think I can take any more tonight," Erin exclaimed. "I will have to do a better job of prepping for the next time."

I took a quick pic again, as I held steady and applied more lube to let her get used to my penetration.

I looked up at her face and asked, "Are you ready?"

Erin nodded, and I pulled back slowly. When I had my cock head just in front of her anal ring, I applied some more lube to my shaft and then slowly pushed in, to halfway again.

Erin still had sweat on her brow and an intense expression on her face. She grunted when I stopped and said, "Okay, that was better. You can start stroking me to that depth."

I complied and slowly built my rhythm.

After a couple of minutes, Erin was moaning and then suddenly her muscles contracted in orgasm which put incredible pressure on my cock.

She screamed out, "Ah, ah, ah, that is my first anal orgasm."

I let her spasms pass and then continued to stroke her never going past the halfway point. I was getting close and said, "Are you ready for the finale?"

"Grab your phone and make it a video," Erin suggested, with a naughty grin.

I did as suggested and scrolled to the video setting.

The distraction of doing this meant that I had to build my rhythm again. I quickly got close again as I watched my phone screen of my cock sliding in out of Erin's ass. I looked up at Erin and nodded.

I pulled back and out of her now-gaping asshole.

Erin pushed herself up with her hands and then slid down to the floor and had her head directly in front of my cock.

I used my other hand to grasp Erin's ponytail and guided my slimy cock to her mouth. As my cock approached her mouth, Erin opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue.

I guided her head and let her lewdly lick the head of my cock. I then pushed steadily into her mouth and put my cock all the way down her throat.

I pulled back and Erin gasped in air and started stroking my shaft with her hand.

My first stream exploded from my tip and hit her upper lip and dripped down into her open mouth. The second went across her cheek. I closed the gap and reinserted my cock into Erin's mouth and continued to spasm into her mouth.

I withdrew my cock from Erin's mouth and pulled her head back and said, "Open your mouth and show us."

Erin opened wide and used her tongue to swirl around the cum in her mouth.

"Now, swallow that load and show me what a cum-slut you are," I ordered.

Erin made a show of gulping the cum down and then used her finger to scrape the cum from her face and then lick it off her fingers.