Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me paraphrase again," said Samantha. "If Erin shows up one night, am I willing to share and possibly do lesbian acts with her."

"Jordan said you were perceptive and bright," I said. "That is a reasonable way of putting it."

"Rob, I am probably open to anything if it brings me to orgasm or if it is something you want," Samantha said, with sincerity. "I am a submissive person by nature, and here I am choosing to let you direct me. I trust that you will have my pleasure in mind. I have done a few things like this already, with my dance partner. I liked it, but eventually realized that I like men more."

I reached across the table and put my hand on her cheek and drew her to me for a kiss.

"I am so excited that this is going to happen," Samantha gushed.

"We are going to start pretty slow," I suggested. "There is no rush in any of this, and we have the whole afternoon and evening."

"As you can tell, I'm impatient and raring to go," Samantha said, and rubbed her hard nipples through her shirt.

"Maybe we should get a quick one to settle you down," I said.

Samantha jumped up and let out a little squeal of joy. "I can hardly wait," she said.

"Let's go to my bedroom," I said, as I stood up.

Samantha came in a gave me full body hug. She was almost six feet tall, so she was close to my face and looked up and pulled me down for another kiss.

We went hand in hand up the stairs and went into my bedroom.

Samantha started taking off her shirt and I grabbed her hand and said, "Allow your partner to undress you, it adds to the anticipation.

"You are a stunning woman and I love your intelligence and candor. Always tell me what feels good and if you are ever uncomfortable with anything. I will direct you, but don't want to push you into anything you will regret."

As I spoke, I started unbuttoning her shirt. I leaned in and nibbled on her ear while completing the unbuttoning.

I stood back and slowly peeled the shirt from her narrow shoulders. Below her shirt, she had on a black sports bra which contained her apple-sized breasts.

I ran my hands over her shoulders and let one hand glance off her covered breast and let it descend to now unbutton the top of her skirt.

I was just wearing a t-shirt which Samantha pulled from my shorts. As her skirt fell to the floor, I raised my arms so she could remove the shirt.

"Rob, you are in better shape than most of the boys on our football team," Samantha complimented. "I love the lean muscle."

As Samantha unbuckled my belt, I ran my hands up her side. As my pants dropped down, I pulled up her sports bra to liberate her breasts. They were firm and capped with rose-colored nipples with hard, pencil eraser-like points to them.

I guided Samantha to lay on the bed and I followed her onto it. I ran my mouth from her neck to one of her breasts, which I tenderly took into my mouth.

With my other hand, I ran down her flat, toned belly to grab the waistband of her panties. Normally, I would go slower, but she was making urgent sounds to proceed. I intended to make her cum once, and then go slowly.

Samantha, on her own accord, grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them off.

I ran a hand over her smooth mons which elicited a brief moan.

I raised my head to look at what had been uncovered. Like Erin and Jordan, she was completely shaved. "I appreciate a shaved woman," I said. "It makes everything more visible and cleaner."

Samantha glowed with appreciation.

I kissed my way down from her breasts and she clearly wanted me to enter her triangle, but I wasn't going to go that quickly.

I gave the top of her mons a quick kiss, and then made my way down her long legs and grasped her slender feet. I put a toe in my mouth and looked up to see that Samantha was dripping juice from her slit.

I slowly kissed my way north, as I spread her legs. I gave her slit a quick lick and then rested my chin on her lower belly and smiled at her.

Samantha's brow was furrowed, and she clearly wanted me to focus on her pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Samantha said, in a husky voice.

I raised my head up a bit and pursed my lips to blow first on her belly and then on exposed pussy. I could feel the shiver run through her body.

I kissed her outer lips, but did not touch her clit or penetrate her.

I finally used a hand to spread her pussy lips and then firmly put my tongue on her spread vagina. I slowly moved my head and taking long, slow, languid licks.

Samantha was moaning now.

I stopped short of her button, and when she tried use her hand to stimulate it, I pushed it away.

I inserted a finger in her tight pussy and kept the pressure up, just above her opening, with my tongue. I slowly inserted a second finger and then started to time my finger insertions with the strokes of my tongue.

Samantha was rolling her hips to try to get more pressure and to move my mouth onto her clit. My fingers were all the way in her and I moved my mouth to her clit to comply with her desire. She started orgasming in seconds and let out a mewling-like sound, as I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers.

Samantha thought I was done and made movements to encourage me to rise to her.

Instead, I waited until her orgasm passed and then slowly kept pumping her with my fingers and then applying my tongue to bring her to a second climax.

After she came down from that one, I pulled my juicy fingers out and brought them to her mouth.

Samantha grabbed my hand and started fellating my fingers. She had no hesitation in tasting herself.

I pushed back her legs to expose her ass and proceeded to put a well-lubricated finger into her anus, just up to the first knuckle. I reapplied my mouth to her pussy and brought her to her third screaming orgasm.

"No more," she said, after coming down. "I need time to recover."

I relented and crawled up next to her.

Samantha held my face that was covered in her juice and first kissed me and then licked her juices off of my face.

"That was incredible," Samantha said. "I have rarely had one orgasm when I have had sex with boys. You have given me three and I haven't even seen your cock yet."

Samantha reached down for my cock and pulled it out of my boxers. Her slender hand was just able to encircle it and she raised her eyebrows. "Hannah wasn't kidding when she said you packing a cannon," Samantha said. "How big is it," she asked.

"About eight inches," I responded.

"Is it going to fit in my tiny pussy and tight asshole," she asked, with a smile.

"Yes, it is," I said. "We are going to make sure you are well lubricated and prepared before we attempt that."

"I know one place that doesn't need any lubrication right now," and with that, Samantha quickly started kissing down my chest. She quickly stopped to lick my nipples but clearly wanted to insert my cock in her mouth.

She approached my cock, held it vertical, and looked all around it before leaning in for a kiss on the head.

While doing this, she kept up a steady stroke with her hand.

Next, she opened her mouth and sucked the head in. I was warm and I could feel her tongue roam around. She popped it out and looked up at me and asked, "Are you going to direct me?"

I smiled and said, "That will come later. Your first experience should be one of self-discovery."

Samantha smiled back, and then proceeded to lick down the shaft and started to lick my balls. I have to admit that this never did that much for me, but I appreciated her efforts.

Samantha returned to the crown and engulfed it again with her mouth. This time, she tried to push more of my cock into her mouth until I touched her tonsils which caused her to briefly gag.

"How much did I get in?" Samantha asked.

"About half," I said.

"How far can Erin go?" Samantha asked.

"All the way to the root," I responded.

Samantha looked with shock at my cock, and said, "I clearly need some lessons from her."

"Practice will be needed," I said. "Taking a man's cock into your throat is an enormous turn-on for most men, including me."

"I will practice," Samantha said. "I want to be a deepthroat queen, and have you shoot your spunk directly into my gullet."

"It helps to get your throat aligned with my cock," I suggested. "Then you won't be pushing on the back of your throat so hard."

Samantha scooted around to have her bum close to my head and proceeded with her attempt of putting me in throat again. She got the head past her tonsils and then started to gag and retch.

I stoked her head and said, "That was a good start. Give it a break, or you are going to throw up on my stomach.

"How should I get you off, then?" Samantha asked.

"Grasp my shaft in the middle," I suggested. "Then, put your mouth over the end. Move your mouth up and down in time with your stroking hand. Apply pressure with your lips and dart you tongue at the bundle of nerves on the underside, just below the head of my cock."

Samantha was a quick learner and did exactly what I suggested.

I was going to cum soon and said, "I'm almost there. When I cum, keep a lip lock and allow me to completely finish in your mouth. I want you to swallow it all. That is another turn-on for me and was key failing of your mother. She spit out the cum I delivered and got mad at me for blowing in her mouth."

Samantha lifted her head off my cock and said, "Fill my mouth with your seed any time you want. I won't spill a drop."

With that said, she put her mouth back to work and it was only a few more strokes before I let go and sent a big load into her mouth. Samantha was good to her word and gobbled it all. She even showed me her empty mouth after finishing.

"Good girl," I said, and gave her a kiss. I didn't really want to taste myself but there wasn't any real taste left by the time we kissed. It seemed only fair after she had licked her juices off my face.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Samantha asked, with eagerness in her voice.

"I am going to need time to recharge," I said. There is no hurry. I can't orgasm as many times as you, so I'll pace myself."

"Are you going to try and claim all of my holes with your seed?" Samantha asked.

"I don't think that I will be able to ass fuck you, tonight," I said. "Your asshole needs a lot of loosening before it'll be able to accommodate me."

"How do I loosen it up?" Samantha asked.

"The primary way is with butt plugs," I said. "They will get your sphincter used to being stretched and make some room in your anal cavity."

"Do you have any here?" Samantha asked.

I went to dresser and pulled out the one that Susie had used. I grabbed a bottle of lube and returned to the bed. "You should start with the small one first and then graduate to a big boy and leave it in until I replace it with my cock. For tonight, just stick with the small one."

"Okay," Samantha said. "Put the small one in now. It'll be a good test."

I thought her eagerness would dissipate after three orgasms and blowing me. I was wrong.

I got her to kneel on the bed and started applying lube to her asshole with a finger. I then lubed up a finger and pushed it in, to the second knuckle."

"It feels funny and there is some burning at first," Samantha said, as I started pump the finger in and out. "Now it feels better."

I kept adding lube and drove my finger deeper which had Samantha starting to moan. I pulled out my finger, applied lube to the smaller plug and then started to push it in. There was some discomfort on her face when the widest part expanded her anal ring. It dissipated as the plug went all the way in.

"It is in now," I said.

"It feels good, but I want to do more," Samantha said, with desire.

I shrugged, got up and grabbed a selection of dildos from the same drawer. "I can fuck you with one of these and you can experience your first double penetration."

"That sounds great," Samantha said, as she rolled onto her back.

I selected a smaller dildo and Samantha spread her legs.

"Wait, I have an idea," Samantha said, and pulled her legs up and was able to put her arms on her thighs which then had her feet behind her head. It lifted her bum a bit off the bed and had her pussy completely exposed with the butt plug visible just below.

"Where did you learn that?" I said, with wonder.

"Twelve years of dance has made me very flexible," Samantha responded.

I leaned down and gave her pussy a quick lick and then spat on it and used two fingers to lubricate her already-moist lips.

I put the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and looked up at her.

"Push it all the way in," Samantha said.

I shrugged my shoulders and put the dildo all the way in, as I spread her pussy lips with my fingers. I lowered my head again and licked her clit as I pushed the phallus in and out.

I remembered my commitment to Jordan and took a moment to quickly get up and grab my phone for a picture.

Samantha had taken over with the dildo and asked, "Are you going to send that to Jordan?"

"I am," I said. "I have never seen someone so flexible and widely splayed. I think she will find it very sexy."

Samantha posed for a few shots and said, "Sending pics to your daughter is so twisted. I love it." She then started orgasming again, and I got a great shot with her mouth open wide in pleasure.

I went to put down the phone, but Samantha suggested I take a couple of more shots. She pulled the juicy dildo from her bald pussy and made a show out of sucking it.

I laid down next to her with my phone and showed her the pictures I had taken.

I reached out to her and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I had no idea what a dirty mind you have," I said. "I recall a line from the song 'Bang a Gong' which went: 'You're dirty, sweet and you're my girl.' I think it describes you perfectly."

"Your dirty, sweet girl isn't done yet."

"No, you are not," I said. "But we should take a break for some dinner to get our energy back."

"I do need some fluids," Samantha suggested. "I have cum four times already and don't want my pussy to become dehydrated. We need to keep it lubricated for the main event."

We both got up and I put on a pair of shorts and Samantha put on my t-shirt.

We went to the kitchen, and I poured her a large glass of water and said, "Here's to keeping you hydrated."

I joined her with some water and started boiling water for pasta. "Carbs will help us after that workout as well."

"Normally, I would avoid them to keep my dancer bod," Samantha said, with a smile. "I think I have earned them tonight and will need the energy."

I pulled up a few of pictures of Samantha and put them into a message to Jordan titled 'Afternoon Delight'.

Jordan responded quickly with, "I knew that Samantha would make this decision. Ask 'flexy' what other tricks she has?"

I read the message to Samantha, and she thought for a second and then lifted one leg that she was able to hug to her body. Given that she was only wearing a t-shirt, I exposed her pussy and plugged ass to me as I took a photo.

Samantha grabbed my phone and typed a caption for the picture, "This is to allow easier access from a standing position."

"Enjoy your evening with the ballerina," Jordan wrote. "I am jealous."

"If I sent that pic to mom, saying that she wouldn't respond positively is an understatement," Samantha said.

"Keep taking steps with your mom," I suggested. "It took a lot of coaxing from Jordan to get me to be so open."

We talked over a glass of wine and then plowed into dinner.

"Rob, you really are the whole package," Samantha said. "You are an amazing lover, you're handsome, in great shape, you cook, and are easy to talk to. What faults do you have?"

"I am sleeping with multiple women and have started a voyeuristic picture exchange with my only daughter," I responded.

"I don't see those so-called faults as negatives," Samantha said. "You have been transparent with me, and I'm sure you will be with your other lovers. With your daughter, you have a close, caring relationship that I am envious of. Yes, it isn't traditional, but you are both making it work to become closer. How can that be a fault?"

"Samantha, you are so sweet," I said. "Thanks for your compliments and support."

"You forgot about the dirty part that goes with that sweetness," Samantha said, as she put the tip of her finger in her mouth and gave me a pouty look.

"We are getting back to dirty soon 'Miss Insatiable'," I said.

We cleared the plates to the kitchen. As I was loading the dishwasher, Samantha jumped up on the counter with her legs spread on either side of top rack of the washer.

"There is something else that needs cleaning," Samantha said, as she drew up her t-shirt and pushed her bum closer to edge of the counter.

"Did I spill something on the stove?" I asked, in mock concern.

"No, it is something on the counter," Samantha said, with a grin as she put hand on top of her pussy and ran a finger down each side of her slit to spread her dripping pussy open.

"Oh, I see the spot," I said, again in mock recognition, and grabbed a cloth and wiped the drop of liquid that had escaped her pussy. "How messy of you, Samantha," I teased. "If I clean up your mess, you will have to clean me up later tonight."

"That isn't a chore," said Samantha, with eagerness. "I like the taste of my pussy juice and the combination with your cum should be heavenly."

I closed the dishwasher and put my hands on Samantha's thighs, and ran my tongue from the plug to her clit. I stood up and pushed Samantha to lie on the counter and then descended to lick her a second time.

I grabbed the end of the plug and pulled it out and then pushed it back in. "Do you like the feeling in your ass?" I asked.

"I am used to it now and enjoyed what you just did," Samantha said.

"You're still very tight back there," I said. There is no way that I will get my cock in there tonight. You will have some work to do to get it ready."

"As I have demonstrated, I am very flexible," Samantha said. "I'll just apply the same principles to my ass. I am just going to need some larger plugs to work with. People might say I am stuck up little bitch and they would be right."

Her easy commitment to getting ready to take me in her teen ass had me hard as nails. I dove down on her, and aggressively tongued her hole, while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Samantha grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy. "That is so good," she exclaimed between gasps, and then climaxed, sending a flood of juices into my mouth.

I stood up and pulled Samantha to a sitting position on the counter and then bent down and lifted the lithe teen dancer over my shoulder, and carried her to my bedroom holding her legs.

"I think I have woken the beast," Samantha said, from my back side. "Are you finally going plunder my tight teen pussy with your cock?"

I just growled and tossed her on the bed and pulled down my shorts to expose my raging hard-on.

"How do you want me?" Samantha asked. "Do you want me to ride you like a cowgirl or do you want to fuck me like a dog."

"I want you on the edge of the bed with your feet behind your head again," I said. "You will be spread wide for my first entry, and we will both have a front-row seat."

Samantha immediately started to move to end of the bed and then took a quick detour to grab her phone. "I think we will want to share that front-row seat with Jordan," she said, with a wicked smile.

As Samantha got in place and bent like a pretzel, with her arms on her the back of her thighs. She ran a finger up and down her moist slit and then lewdly put it in her mouth.

I grabbed the lube and applied it to my cock and then approached her.

Samantha had a look of wanton lust on her face, and I am sure that I matched her.

I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her splayed-out pussy.

1...45678...14