All Comments on 'Neighborhood Karen (explicit)'

by EvilPeete

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

at 50, if you have to rent a room to have somewhere to live, then you have shitty lawyer and were stupid for giving her anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one more skank amongst the thousands of them polluting this category, along with the 10000th asshole that has no problem fucking another man’s wife.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

A quicky story consisting of many quickies,

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Maybe shoulda quit after the first impromptu event. I can understand the heat of the moment thing, but regularly fucking a married woman is not cool and possibly dangerous.

Liked the writing and enjoyed the whole Karen aspect. I’ll have to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring. Exceedingly boring.

.

2 **

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

"and gave me what we used to call a "titty-twister," when I was a kid."

And with that I walked away from this literary version of neuro-syphilis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bragging using bullshit is always boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely boring. Must be a boring true story or the wannabe author is TNT... Totally Not Talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have a woman like this who runs our HOA. She showed up when we put up the “wrong” mailbox. She showed up when we put out more than two trash cans. She showed up when I painted our garage door an unapproved color. I had enough and told her to bring over approved color samples. She showed up last Saturday when my wife was away visiting family in South Carolina. I told her to step inside. I was wearing only a pair of sweatpants without underwear. When she walked over to the table to set the samples down, I noticed just how sexy her ass was in the black yoga pants she had on. I leaned over her slightly as she showed me the samples. She was telling me something and as she turned her hip brushed my semi hard dick. When she did she reached down while saying “excuse me”. This time it was her hand pressed right on it. “Oh “ she said and stared at my dick swinging freely in my sweats. It started growing hard and she kept her eyes on it. I saw her lick her lips. I took a chance and slid the front of my sweats down and let it pop out. I spent the next hour first getting my dick sucked then fucking her tight little pussy. Now, whenever I have a new project I call her up and ask if she can come over to review it to make sure it follows the HOA rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous