Neighborhood Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy, Linus and Sally reflect on a party gone wild.
1.7k words
4.7
2.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Neighborhood Play, where Lucy, Linus and Sally reflect on a party gone wild. Reading 'Neighborhood Play' first is recommended.

_______________________________

I woke up in bed with a start, rousing from a disturbing dream in which I was having sex with my childhood friends. Relieved that I was now awake and it was only a dream, I rolled onto my side, letting the soft morning sun coming in through the window warm my face. As I awoke more fully, I began to remember last night's party. It was no dream. My 10 childhood friends and I had participated in a spontaneous orgy in my living room, most of us experiencing multiple sexual firsts.

My god, what had I done?

Now it was coming back to me. I had made out with Shermy, let Schroeder lick my pussy and fuck me from behind, while I licked 3's pussy. Then I did a DP with Franklin and Shermy, while making out with 4 and Sally.

Having previously had vanilla sex with exactly one boyfriend, I was at once mortified and sexually thrilled. I rolled onto my back and reached down and touched myself. It was the hottest thing I could have ever imagined -- and it was real.

I quickly got up and jumped in the shower and then got dressed. I looked in the mirror. 5' 3", thin, curvy, athletic, medium length brown hair and a pretty face, white skin. For the first time ever I thought, I am really hot.

But now, I needed to get to my job at the psych clinic in a few hours and I also was curious to check in with my brother, who also had quite the night.

As I came down the stairs, I heard the unmistakable sound of two people moaning. Holy shit, I thought, has my parents' house turned into a brothel?

As I hit the last stair, I saw them. Off to my left, Linus was sitting on the couch with no pants, with a naked Sally bouncing up and down on his huge cock, reverse cowgirl. "Fuck me, Linus. Give it to me harder!"

Just as I was beginning to get past the shock of last night, the whole thing had started up again. I was actually a little mad. This is enough, I thought! I instinctively stepped back onto the last step behind the wall, in order to give them their privacy. Should I cut back through the kitchen and just leave? Should I stop it?

"Oh my god, Linus, you feel so good. I have wanted you for so long."

I now realized that for Sally, this wasn't just sex. She had loved my brother for years. I now felt bad for being angry. Nonetheless, the sight of it made me horny. I peeked around the corner again and watched them. Now Sally was facing him, riding him cowgirl, her hands running through his thick brown hair, his hands on her amazing ass. My brother was really handsome. And Sally was not just cute, she was really sexy.

I stepped back again and listened. The sounds of skin slapping skin were making me wet. I slid my hand up under my skirt, pulled my panties to the side, and began running the ends of my three middle fingers back and forth across my mound.

RING. RING.

I quickly hit the off button on my cell phone. "Was that your phone?" Sally whispered. "No," Linus said. "Our phones are there on the table."

RING. Shit, I mouthed, as I juggled the phone trying to turn it off. It flipped into the air, out of my reach, and out onto the hardwood floor. Bang. Damn!

"Uh, it's me," I said, stepping into the clearing. "I'm so sorry. I just now heard you and was going to give you some privacy when the phone rang," I lied, visibly cringing.

"Is that why your your skirt is half way up over your hip?" Linus replied.

Sally suppressed a grin as I smoothed down my skirt.

"Yeah, well, okay, busted," I said. "So, I peeked around the corner and you two were looking pretty hot."

"I don't know Linus, it seems like Lucy should be a little more sorry," Sally said. "Get over here," she said as she stood up. Sally was gorgeous, 5' 1" with blonde hair down to her shoulders, small tits, a hard body and a great ass. She now had a faux look of anger on her face. Without thinking, I absently walked over to her.

She moved right up to me, put her index fingers inside my waistband, and in one smooth motion yanked my skirt and panties down past my knees. She stepped in closer, took the back of my neck in one hand, and slid her tongue into my mouth, just as she had done last night on the couch. With no thought of my brother in the room, I returned the amazing kiss, working my tongue inside the mouth of this hot little high school senior, wrapping my arms around her and putting my hands on her hard ass cheeks.

Now she dropped to the floor, simultaneously putting her lips around my growing clit, and two fingers up my dripping snatch.

"Oh fuck, Sally. Lick my pussy, baby."

The rapidly-changing looks on my brother's face were priceless. At first shock, then anger, then pure lust. "Oh fuck!" he said breathlessly, as he took his hard 7" shaft in his right hand and began slowly pumping it, watching his girlfriend make out with his sister. He was my little brother, but the sight of this handsome guy jerking his big cock a mere four feet away from me, watching our little blonde next door neighbor eating my pussy, was making my drooly snatch even wetter.

Sally, sensing what was happening, stood up, took my hand, and led me back to the couch. She went down to the floor on her knees and pulled me down with her, me in front of Linus' right knee, and she in front of his left knee. She took his cock in her small hand, kissed it, licked it, then took it deep into her mouth. Linus' eyes rolled back as she sucked and jerked his now spermy fuckstick at the same time.

With her free left hand she reached back and grabbed my hair near the scruff of my neck and began pulling me toward her. Moving ever closer to my brother's hard on, Sally pulled him from her mouth, turned to me, and planted her wet lips on mine. We melted into an amazing, slow French kiss, my heart beating faster, the taste of my brother now in my mouth. I should have felt dread -- or guilt, but I didn't. I wanted that big fucking cock between my lips.

I broke away from Sally, grabbed Linus' cock, and began stroking it. Afraid he might freak out, I decided to own it. "You like having your sister's hand on your cock?" I asked. Linus slowly nodded with a deadly serious look on his face. Now Sally's face was right up against it, watching my hand fly over his manhood and looking at me with an evil smile. "Suck it, Lucy. Suck his big cock!" she demanded.

"No," I said defiantly.

Instead I stood up, stepped over Sally, and climbed onto the couch on all fours, my back arched with my alabaster toes pointed. "Fuck me," I said as I looked straight back into my brother's big blue eyes. He was stunned. He turned and looked at Sally, who simply gave him a sexy smirk. "Don't make me tell you again," I said, "Fuck me from behind."

Before I knew it, he was up behind me. If I felt any last-second remorse, it was too late. He buried his entire raging boner up my cunt and was stroking into me at a tremendous pace before I knew what had hit me. As his hands gripped my tiny waist, I motioned Sally onto the couch in front of me. Knowing exactly what was up, my brother's new slutty little girlfriend laid in front of me, her legs spread, her smooth pussy in front of my face. Remembering the previous night with 3, I buried my tongue in her hole, licking her pussy with reckless abandon as my brother reamed out my gushing tight hole, his hands on my hips.

"Fuck yeah, Lucy, lick her cunt while I fuck you!" he yelled.

"Oh god," Sally cried out. "Fuck her, Linus!" Her feet were now braced against my thighs, her ass up off the couch cushion, her back arched. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard.

Then she looked straight up at Linus and said, "I want you to fuck your sister in the ass."

At this point, no one was going to say "no" to anything. Linus pulled his wet cock from my juicy pussy, lubed up my ass crack with it, and with no mercy, buried his pussy-soaked shaft up my hard, athletic, perfect ass.

"Oh fuck," I screamed. "Fuck me in the ass, Linus. Fuck me up my nasty little shithole."

Sally was now so turned on watching us, she began stroking her clit while I licked her. Within seconds she began panting, and then screaming. She unleashed a gusher of clear squirt, all over my face and her inner thighs, which she proceeded to clamp together over my ears, her hips still bucking.

As I buried my open mouth in her still-erupting pussy, Linus pulled his cock out of my ass and shot off like a firehose, shooting his hot cum all over my back, my ass, the back of my thighs, and even creaming on my feet.

Sally finally released me from the death grip of her muscular thighs, got up, and proceeded to lick me clean, including licking jizz out of my asshole and Linus' cum off of his cock. Finally, I looked back, flipped my hair over my shoulder, my tongue slowly licking my upper lip, and watched as she lovingly licked my brother's thick white cream off my pretty little feet.

We must have laid there in a stupor for 15 minutes. As they finally fell asleep, I picked up my clothes and went back upstairs for a much-needed second shower, my face and backside covered with jizz and girly sauce.

I had now fucked three friends AND my own brother, and gone down on two girls. All within the space of 14 hours. And, even though I hadn't cum, I had never felt so well fucked.