Neighborhood Servant - Day 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
This is Part 2 of 2 on Day 2 of the Neighborhood Servant.
1.3k words
3.96
5.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I can say another word. There is another long shock to my cock. I bend over in pain and yell OUCH!! Tiger Lilly quickly says, "you better run along to see what Crystal needs you for today."

So I put my clothes on, which is difficult to do. Cause the shocks from Crystal keeps hitting me constantly. Tiger Lilly, Joe and Rose laugh in amusement as I try to get dress between waves of shocks.

I manage to get dress and run right over to Crystal's house. As I approach her front door another shock hits my groin and this one is one long shock bringing me to my knees at her front door.

She opens the door and says, "It's about time you get here! What took you so long?"

Knowing I am at her mercy and excuses only makes matters worse. I say, I'm sorry. I will make it a point to get here quicker next time.

She takes her hand and runs it across my head and down along side my cheek. Then she smacks me across my face, takes my chin and lifts up my face to be looking up into her beautiful blue eyes. She then pulls out her collar and places it around my neck. As she is doing this, a neighbor couple walks by, they look at me on my knees on her front porch and having Crystal putting the collar around me.

They smile and wave at Crystal. Crystal waves back and responds, "Good Afternoon Bob and Mary!" Then she responds to them with, "Men, when will they ever learn?" And then lets out a laugh. Bob and Mary waves back, laughs and says, "Be sure to give him an extra spanking for each of us too!" Then they wink at Crystal.

Crystal snaps the leash onto her collar she placed around my neck and says, "Come on, get in here you slut. Before everyone in the neighborhood sees you and wants your services." She then laughs again.

I crawl into her home on all fours. After she gets me in the door she says to me. I have been so horny lately. But as you know I am fed up with men. She then pulls out this strap-on dildo and attaches it to my face. She then says to me, "Come on, let's go upstairs. Crawl faster slut! Before I lose all interest."

I am crawling up her stairs as fast as anyone can be being on all fours crawling. Of course crawling as fast as I can, and up stairs, I stumble a couple of times. She pauses, looks down at me and the zaps my electrode chastity device. Which makes me jump, but moves me faster each time.

When we get upstairs I am imagine going into her bedroom. But we don't. We go into this other room. It has mirrors on each wall and on the ceiling too. There is this huge table in the middle of the room with shackles attached to it. She then instructs me to get up on the table and lay down, face up. I look down at my body, as to be saying, Uh-hm, I'm still wearing clothes. Shouldn't we be taking off my clothes?

She senses what I am trying to say, but can't because I am wearing the strap-on dildo on my face. She laughs and says, "we don't need you to undress for me to pleasure myself today." She then proceeds in shackling my wrists and ankles to the shackles on the table.

She then walks over to a closet and pulls out a very sexy red lace teddy. Which has an opened crotch. She slips out of her dress she was wearing and puts on this red lace crotchless teddy. Then she proceeds to say, "Now, I feel so hot." But when she says, "Don't you think so?" She is looking at herself in the mirrors, not at me. As if she isn't even asking me for my opinion on how hot she looks. She begins pacing around me, shackled to the table, feeling her body and gazing at herself in all of the mirrors. Never really looking at me. As if to tease me, but without ever laying a finger anywhere on my body or even looking at me. She is only touching and caressing her own body and only looking at herself in all of the mirrors all around the room.

She says, "You know I hate men and have no need for them. Right? No woman really needs a man to satisfy herself. Right?" I am thinking to myself... well, a man... then realize I better not say a word. Or I could end up being in more trouble. So, I just nod my head in agreement with her.

Again, she looks at herself in the mirror, nods yes, and says, "Good. I see you agree with me."

She then gives a flick of the dildo on my face and then proceeds to climb up on the table and says, "Watch now, as I pleasure myself without the need of a man's real cock."

She rubs her hot clit up and down along the sides of the dildo. She does this for awhile, all the while she if feeling her body. The more she is doing this, I can sense her getting hotter by the minute. She then slides the dildo strapped onto my face up into her pussy and begins riding it up and down. Grinding it back and forth, up and down, in and out. She moans, "YES!! This is so much better than any man could ever do and will last a lot longer than any guy ever does.

She grinds back and forth, up and down, in and out more and more. Each time she gets more excited, sweaty and hotter. This goes on and on, she pulls out slowly, then slides back down slowly. Up and down, slowly for a couple of times. Then she picks up the speed and drives it in and out deeper and deeper each time. She is screaming with ecstasy.

She goes on and on and then I noticed a quick thrust and jerk with her hips as she rams her pussy down hard onto the dildo strapped to my face and then there is this flood of juices running down the side of my face. She screams, "YES!!"

Leaning forward, she then begins grinding it back and forth, up and down, in and out again. Again this goes on for what seems like another 30 minutes. Again she screams, "YES!!" More juices are running down the sides of my face.

She then leans back this time. And once again begins grinding it back and forth, up and down, in and out. Grinding it back and forth, up and down, in and out. Grinding it back and forth, up and down, in and out. She does this for what seemed to be forever this time. Each time she pounds harder and harder onto my face with the dildo attached to it. She finally thrusts forward really hard and squirts all over my face. And then she yells, "YES!! I am so awesomely satisfied!" She slides herself up off of the dildo attached to my face ever so slowly as in to feel every inch of it as it slides out of her. Which also allows all of her juices to just run down all over my face.

She gets up off of the table and then says, "I'll be back. I'm going to take a good long shower. You just lay here and think how much I didn't need any of your pathetic cock inside me to satisfy myself." Once again she gives the dildo a flick with her finger. Which splats her juices that are all over it all over other parts of my head and face.

I figure she would remove the dildo before going to get her shower. But she doesn't. She just walks out of the room. Leaving me lying there with the dildo and her juices dripping all over my face and head.

With it being a while that she is gone to take her shower. I begin to doze off.