Neighborhood Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
Lindsey's quiet night is interrupted by her neighbors.
2.3k words
4.7
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCKage
KCKage
11 Followers

Lyndsey leaned back in a chair on her balcony, glass of wine in hand. It was a balmy summer night but she needed the fresh air. Her empty apartment was stifling, both mentally and physically. So she sat listening to the sounds of the city below, watching lights dance on the river in the distance, letting the alcohol and darkness soothe her.

Next door, she could hear her neighbors talking. They were a lovely couple, hot as hell too. Kate and Devon were their names, but she rarely spoke to them besides exchanging pleasantries in the halls of their building and the occasional text exchange about watering plants during vacations. She heard Kate let out a throaty laugh and then they were outside on their own balcony.

Light from their apartment spilled out, illuminating most of the balcony, but hers stayed shrouded in darkness. Lyndsey watched Kate step up to the railing and look out over the city as Devon stepped up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispering something in her ear. Lyndsey could see Kate's soft smile and eyes close as Devon swept the hair from her neck and began dotting soft kisses along her neck and shoulder. She turned in his arms and pulled his mouth to hers for a kiss that went from romantic to heated in the span of seconds.

Their tongues tangled and their hands began roaming each other's bodies. Lyndsey knew she should go in, that they didn't realize she was there watching from the darkness and intruding on their private intimate moment. But she couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene unfolding before her. It had been months since she'd been in such an embrace, and equally long since she'd been well fucked so she could already feel herself getting wet from watching them.

She watched as Devon grabbed a handful of Kate's ass and pulled her tight against him, making her gasp. His hands disappeared under her long auburn hair and Lyndsey saw Kate's dress begin to slip down her shoulders. Devon pulled the shoulders down, exposing Kate's damn near perfect breasts as the dress had not allowed for a bra. Lyndsey had just a moment to wonder if it had allowed for panties before Kate's moan interrupted her thoughts. Devon had placed one pert nipple in his mouth and began licking, biting, and sucking. Kate arched her back, pushing more breast into his mouth and moaned again as Devon began teasing the other nipple with his fingers.

Lyndsey was fighting to control her breathing. She was enthralled watching the couple and desperate to see if they would continue on the balcony or if they'd take things inside and leave her turned on and left to her imagination. Part of her knew she should make a noise to alert them to her presence or quietly slip inside her own apartment, but her pussy clenched at the idea of seeing them fuck. She had to see more.

Devon switched to give attention to the other breast, one arm across Kate's back while the other begin to stroke a path down her body. Kate was breathing hard and arching against him, silently begging for more. Lyndsey had already sat her wine down and with her hands free she quietly slid one under her shirt, pinching her nipples as she'd watch Devon pinch Kate's. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning and giving away her place in the dark of her balcony.

Devon's hand continued it's path down Kate's body, his fingers teasing under the hem that fell to the middle of her thighs. "Please...." She whispered, begging him to touch her more. Lyndsey held her breath as she watched his fingers slide between Kate's toned thighs and under the skirt. The only indication he'd reached Kate's pussy was her breathy moan. "Yes..."

Lindsey watched Devon's slight movements causing Kate to move restlessly against him. He smiled against her breast, knowing exactly what he was doing to her. "You like that don't you baby. I can feel how wet you are for me already. Tell me what you want."

Kate wove her fingers into Devon's thick dark hair, kissing him deeply before staring into his eyes that Lindsey knew were as blue as the Mediterranean. "Stop teasing and fuck me," she breathed.

"Oh I don't know if I'm done yet. You know I like to savor my dessert." Kate gasped as he lifted her onto the tall bistro table, then slid her panties to the side. Even from her place on the other side of her own balcony Lindsey could see Kate's perfect pink pussy lips gleam with her arousal in the light filtering from their apartment. She only had a moment to admire it before Devon blocked her view with his own body, leaning down to slide his tongue over her pussy.

Lindsey couldn't see what he was doing, but Kate's increasingly loud moans and arched body told her that he was eating her out masterfully. Kate was gasping for breath and begging Devon and God for the orgasm she knew was near. Her moans and the sounds of Devon's mouth and tongue filled the alcove of their balconies. She saw Devon slide his fingers into Kate's soaking wet pussy, making her back arch towards him. Lindsey quietly slid her hand beneath the elastic of her shorts and into her own drenched panties, dipping a finger into her wet pussy. The voice in the back of her mind telling her to give them privacy had long since shut up. She was too far gone, too into the scene before her, to give a fuck about privacy or if watching them was wrong. She bit her lip as she began to circle her clit, finding a good rhythm.

Kate had leaned against the wall near their door, her fingers tugging at Devon's hair begging him to let her cum. He seemed to be content to tease her some more, making Kate moan and buck her hips harder against his mouth and hand. She barely noticed Devon's hand shift angle slightly, but the way Kate gasped and stilled told her he had found the magic spot within her and was playing across it. Kate's entire body began to shudder, "Oh my god, Devon, I'm going to cu...." Her words ended as she moaned loudly and roughly pushed her pussy against his mouth, seeking more.

Devon continued to lap up her juices long after Kate was a boneless puddle on the table, until she pushed him away, sliding off. Somewhere along the way her heels had fallen off and her dress was bunched at her waist, exposing her breasts and lace covered pussy to the night air. Lyndsey nearly moaned as she watched her shimmy the dress and her panties off, kicking them to the side carelessly. She had always admired Kate's body, with her perfect round breasts, narrow waist and hips that flared a little wider. You could bounce a quarter off her perfect ass, which was lush and round, begging to be smacked and pounded. Lyndsey had always admired her objectively but seeing her tonight, with her own fingers teasing her clit, she realized how sexy the other woman was.

She watched as Kate pushed Devon down onto the outdoor sectional that backed up to the shared wall between their balconies, making it impossible for Lyndsey to see what was happening below the banister. She could see Kate standing before him, naked and smiling as she dipped to her knees. Lyndsey heard rather than saw Kate begin to suck Devon's cock. She desperately wanted to move so she could watch the beautiful redhead take him down her throat. Lyndsey could only guess at his size, but judging from the tent in his pants before he sat down, he had a considerable cock and she closed her eyes hoping she'd get to watch him use it on Kate soon. Devon moaned and she heard Kate's slurps and pops as she sucked him.

Soon, Devon abruptly stood up, pushing Kate off and spun her away from him, her hands on the back of the couch. Facing Lyndsey. She stilled, holding her breath and praying they wouldn't notice her, but they both seemed to be caught up in each other. As they shifted, Devon shed his shirt and let his jeans slide down further, giving her the first glimpse of Devon's cock. It was one of the longest ones she'd ever seen, thick, with veins popping along the length and a bulbous head dripping precum. The image of his cock splitting Kate's pussy wide open flitted through her mind and she nearly came on the spot but stilled her fingers, weirdly wanting to cum with them. She watched Devon step up behind Kate, using one hand on her hip and the other to line his cock up with her pussy.

"God baby, you're soaking wet for me. You're dripping. Did sucking my cock turn you on too." He was teasing her, running his cock up the length of her slit. Lyndsey heard it slap against Kate's clit a few times before he slid it back up.

Kate moaned her answer as Devon pushed his hips just a bit forward, easing in the tip. Lyndsey would give her left arm to be at a different angle, to watch his thick cock tease into Kate's wet opening. She began to slide one finger into her own pussy, worrying she'd bruise her lip from biting down so hard to avoid being heard. Devon kept pushing slowly into Kate, inch by inch, until his hips touched hers. He pulled out slowly and then rammed back in suddenly, pushing Kate forward.

Kate and Devon were both moaning so neither heard her gasp as she slid another finger into her pussy and began to mimic the couple's rhythm. Devon was slamming into Kate, the wetness of her pussy making his balls audibly slap against her clit. He jaw was clenched tightly, a slight sheen of sweat covering his chest and arms. He was holding Kate's hips and pulling her roughly back into him over and over.

"Oh...my....god... Devon... You're going to make me cum baby." Kate breathed.

Devon grinned, sliding his hand around Kate's waist and began rolling her clit under his fingers. "Good. I want you to fucking cum on my cock, like my good little slut." Lyndsey had never heard him call Kate that and under other circumstances she might have been upset but the way he said it.... Possessive and raw, like Kate was his slut and his alone. Her pussy clenched as she saw Kate's eyes roll back and her mouth open on a scream as she came.

"That's it baby. Cum for me." Devon ground out, pounding into her through her orgasm. As Kate's trembling slowed, he pulled out, sat on the couch and pulled Kate on top of him. She saw Kate's eyes flare wide and her mouth open on a gasp as Devon filled her without hesitation. He grabbed her hips and began moving her up and down his cock. Kate threw her head back moaning as her perfect tits bounced in time with Devon's movements. She bent down to kiss him and as she sat up Lyndsey swore that she saw a flicker of recognition cross Kate's features, but it was quickly replaced as Devon began to tease her clit with his thumb.

Lyndsey had three fingers slipping in and out of her own pussy in time with Devon's fucking. She imagined it was his cock inside her instead, fighting a moan as her thumb skated over her clit again and again, making her hips buck. She could feel the tightness in her belly and knew she was getting close, hoping she could keep quiet long enough to see this through to the end. Kate's back bowed, her red hair falling like fire behind her as she let out another long moan, her body trembling.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum." Devon told her, his breathing ragged, and movements becoming more frenzied. "I'm going to cum in that tight little pussy...."

Lyndsey's fingers matched Devon's pounding cock, and as she curled her fingers up she fought the urge to scream her own orgasm. She barely registered the coppery taste of blood in her mouth as she bit the inside of her cheek, feeling the gushing juices flow from her pussy as she came hard.

"Give it to me right now. Fucking give it to me!" Kate yelled as her body continued to quake. Devon's movements stilled and he groaned as he finished. Kate collapsed on his chest, their breathing ragged as they recovered.

Lyndsey sat there, the night growing quiet once more, praying that they couldn't hear her slightly labored breathing over the sounds of the city below. She knew that her panties and shorts were likely a mess from her orgasm, and at some point she had pulled her shirt up exposing her breasts as she played with them. She wasn't entirely certain she could quietly go inside without drawing their attention, especially on shaky legs, so she decided it best to wait until they went inside first.

She heard Kate and Devon whispering to each other, and gently kissing. Eventually Kate climbed off of Devon's lap and picked up her clothes as he went back into their apartment. Lyndsey held her breath again as Kate paused at the doorway, looking around. She knew her balcony was entirely dark but didn't want to make a noise and give herself away. Kate's eyes skimmed over Lyndsey's spot not focusing in, but Lyndsey swore she saw a small smile tug at the corners of her mouth before Kate stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

KCKage
KCKage
11 Followers