Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie asked if he had eaten, should she cook a meal for them. Jay agreed and Maddie said she would update him after the meal about the amigos and their plans.

The meal passed in almost stony silence, each alone with their thoughts. When they thought the other wasn't looking, they would steal a glance to try and fathom out what the other planned or wanted.

After the meal was over Maddie felt desperately need of a drink but knew that wouldn't help. She would be too drunk to speak or control what she said, which could be worse. She steeled herself.

"Jay, can I speak with you?"

"Go ahead Maddie. I'm paying attention."

Jay's eyes never left hers. It looked like he was trying to see into her tormented soul, to seek out lies. Jay could see her breathing deeply, trying to focus on what she had to say. Again, her voice trembled and was mostly devoid of life.

"Jay, what I offered to you earlier still stands. If you decide you want that, just tell me and I'll go upstairs and prepare for you to beat me. I deserve that and more for the hurt I have caused you and by that, our girls.

"The Amigos backed you 100%. I told them what had happened, and I took all the blame. Jay you did nothing wrong, I just ignored you, I was so caught up in Jacqui's game. Stacy should be a lawyer," she quipped. "She asked me about roleplay, and I told her about playing a hooker and wishing the two guys had joined us. She asked if we had rules and I said yes- just the two of us play as including others can harm you. I fully realized then that I broke our rules. She told me what you thought about cumming on someone's face. When you had come on Jacqui's face it was probably instead of killing her.

"She told us about the talk you had years ago about what was the most humiliating thing you could imagine and why you chose the STD clinic. I saw that this was the closest to what you felt last night.

"I cannot undo last night though if I could, I would. I should have let you eat me, take my panties off, and carry me upstairs instead I chose the wrong option, for which I will be eternally sorry.

"I don't deserve anything from you, but I want to try and save our marriage if possible. You asked for the whole truth. For me to give you that, I need to speak with Jacqui and Jamie. I know I cannot promise you that nothing will happen as my word is meaningless just now. I can only say that I will not break our rules ever again. I need your permission to speak to them as I won't go behind your back as that would only makes things worse if that's at all possible."

"Why do you need to speak with them?" asked Jay as he wasn't happy with that. He had heard her pain in her voice and that troubled him.

"They can tell me exactly what happened last night, what I did, who with. I need to know because I don't want something to come up later and spoil any chance of reconciliation. I'll make sure you know the time and where. If at Jacqui's maybe you could find some way to listen in somehow."

"Will you discuss Thursday's night out and Jamie's party next weekend?"

"No. No more girl's nights out and no more swinging parties unless you ask for one. Just last night and what happened and with who."

"If you need to but at least you know and seem to care that I am unhappy about it. Be careful."

A relieved Maddie stated "Thank you. I'll phone Jacqui now, if front of you so you can hear the arrangements."

It was settled that Jacqui and Jamie would meet her at Jacqui's at 10am the next morning. All thought that given the nature of the conversation they were to have a private home was a better location. From the tone of Maddie's voice, Jacqui knew she wasn't getting into her pants any time soon. To be honest, Jacqui was in the doghouse not only with Jay but with Dan. He was being very assertive and blaming her for everything. Normally she had him wrapped around her finger. She knew her own marriage was now at risk and she was surprised to find she didn't want to lose Dan.

After speaking with Jacqui, Maddie asked Jay if he wanted anything. Just the whole truth he replied. Maddie made her way to her bedroom, pausing slightly against the door of the master bedroom. As her eyes filled, she wondered if she would ever get in there ever again. Did she deserve to?

Jay had wanted to speak with her but needed to organize his thoughts after his meeting with his dad. His dad could sense something bad had gone on but wisely, kept away from the details. Did Jay really need every detail? Yes, he thought he had to know the absolute worst. He was tortured about asking her to go to the STD clinic, but he couldn't take that back.

Jay was knackered, so he made his way to his bedroom. He paused at the door. He could hear Maddie sobbing in her room. He wanted to go to her, but he couldn't. His own eyes filled. He fell into bed and to his surprise was asleep almost immediately.

The Aftermath - Monday Day 2

The next morning Jay woke early and as he got up to go to take a shower, his body told him in no uncertain terms that it did not appreciate his log splitting yesterday. Maddie had been awake as she had slept badly with her brain going everywhere despite being told to shut up. She heard Jay's loud groan and thinking Jay was in trouble, went through to help him.

As she entered the room, he glared at her.

"Jay, I'm sorry, I heard you and thought you were in trouble. I didn't mean to intrude."

Jay relented and reduced his anger. "Just my body telling me I'm not eighteen anymore."

"If you need me to rub anything on parts you can't reach, call me," Maddie said as she left. She didn't want to make him angry. Why did she just run into the room?

Later over breakfast Maddie asked Jay if he had any particular questions that he wanted an answer for; if he had could he write them out and she would ask them and make sure he had an answer.

The clock was infuriating that morning speeding up and slowing down. Maddie tried to focus on the questions she needed to ask as well as the ones Jay had given her. No surprise they were about Jacqui and her own facial expression. She was worried that Jacqui and Jamie would want to get into her panties. Could she refuse them? I must if I want Jay; she repeated to herself time after time.

Finally, it was time to head off. She went to tell Jay and promised him she would obey their rules. When she arrived at Jacqui's she found that not only Jamie was there but Dan, Mike, and Cindy. Kirk was working. She was shocked, what would Jay think? Would he think she lied again? Jamie saw her anguish and said they wanted to be here to help.

Maddie took a few breaths. "I'll call Jay and tell him. No secrets."

Jay was not pleased but at least she had told him.

It was close to twelve when Maddie arrived back home. Even she had been shocked at what they had told her. She had the answers to Jay's questions bar one. Now she just had to put it all together.

Jay had been on the phone. Cheryl had called to update him and again offered to help. When he came of the phone, he had a wry smile as his memory went to Maddie playing as his secretary being fucked over his desk. His eyes blurred. That wasn't likely to happen again.

Maddie caught his change and asked him what was wrong. He thought of lying but decided to tell her. Maddie remembered the game. She was a "poor" secretary and had made a bad mistake (sounds like déjà vu). Her boss had given her the option to be fired or be punished. She took the punishment as she didn't want her husband to know. Jay told her to lean over the desk, lifted her skirt and pull her panties down. Her pussy was left framed by her garters and stockings. He made her wait. She was thinking what if someone comes into the office as there were people in the building. As he spanked her, she thought others could hear her screams which turned her on. When done reddening her bum, he fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

She blushed, smiled, and told him she was sure Cheryl would be up for it if he proposed it. They had often joked about that, but each knew it would not be taken further.

During lunch, Maddie told Jay she had all the information bar one he had asked for. She was going to head off this afternoon, alone, to a place of good memories for her and write down the whole story for him. Her phone was fully charged and if he wanted to confirm she was alone he should.

She didn't tell him she was heading to the cove where they had first parked up. Maddie had been prepared to repel his attempts at boarding her, but he didn't try. Instead, he pointed out the stars and constellations, making her laugh when he said that he often found them to be like people parts and started pointing out the noses, ears, boobs, pricks, even Orion's big ass. She found herself laughing easily. He didn't take himself seriously and seemed to genuinely like her.

After a few dates she was worried as still he hadn't tried anything on. Did he not find her attractive? When he had first kissed her, it was the first time she had ever felt something more than lips meeting. The kiss seemed to cause her body to explode. She was amazed. He kissed her a few times and spoke so softly she felt she was in a dream. She was confused. "Wow" she said as they broke apart. He just smiled at her and the look from his eyes make her knees weak.

Still he didn't try to get to first base. She could see that he really cared for her. She wanted him like she had never wanted anyone before or since. She didn't want to appear to be a slut so just waited for him to make the first move. It took a few weeks, but they were back at the cove, alone, a beautiful clear sky with stars a plenty.

He placed a blanket on the beach, and they sat there, his arms around her. She felt safe but more than that, loved. An experience she had only felt with her family until then. He kissed her and she found herself kissing him back fiercely. He took her head in his hands and kissed her from her forehead, down her nose and cheeks, around her lips and down her neck. She had never experienced this before and she swooned, like in the romantic novels, her mum read. As he kissed her, she felt his hand come up and caress, lightly, her left breast. Her nipples seemed to explode. She had never felt them so upright. As she experienced that she stopped kissing him back.

Jay noticed and stopped what he was doing, apologizing if he had done anything wrong. She didn't want to tell him, that she felt herself wet, downstairs. At first, she thought she had urinated. She realized she had never been so wet not even when she masturbated. She kissed him with a passion she never knew she had.

Jay had continued, agonizingly slowly. Her body felt on fire, every nerve ending yearning to be touched. She lost herself in her feelings and was surprised when she felt Jay kiss and caress her naked breasts. How had he got her clothes off? She never realized her breasts and nipples were so sensitive. Jay knew just how to work them. Her body was rising to him. She felt his hand move lightly up her thigh towards her hot and very wet vagina. She had to decide. She found that she wanted this to continue. But if she did, he needed to know a few things.

Using all her resolve, she turned Jay and placed him on his back. He tried to apologize again but she put her finger to his mouth. She told him she wanted to as much as he did, maybe even more but he should know a couple of things about her. She was on the pill as her mum thought it was better that she was careful rather than pregnant. She was a virgin, no one had been as far as he had been allowed. She had only given a couple of boys' hand jobs in the past.

He tried to look into her eyes, but his eyes kept going to her naked breasts so to indicate she had stopped talking and needed action she straddled him and fed him her breasts. He seemed to like this position as he ate her breasts, twisting and teasing, biting, and sucking, she was experiencing feelings she had never had before. His hands were under her skirt and soon her panties. He was a torturer, he caressed her soaking wet lips, moved down around her anus and up and around again and again, so lightly it was driving her mad, but never including her clit. She was breathing deeply; she could hardly focus when she felt her panties being pulled down her thighs. Finally, she thought!

Not for the first time that night she was wrong. When Jay had her panties down, he turned her onto her back and she expected to have his penis in her, in fact she was desperate for it. Instead he kissed his way down to her vagina. What was he doing? Suddenly, she felt his breath on her labia. This was followed by a slight kiss, more kisses, more deep kisses as he kissed all along her vagina. She thought she had died and gone to heaven. Her hips were rising to him, her hands trying to force his head to stop by her clit. The moment arrived when he took her clit in his mouth and alternatively blew and sucked on it. She came for the first time with another person. Still he wasn't finished. He continued, kissing, and licking her clit and vagina. She felt herself rise towards another orgasm as he inserted some fingers into her finding her G spot. She felt like she was trying to drive his head into her.

As her orgasm subsided, he watched her - smiling.

She said, "your turn" and pulled him towards her. He took his time making sure she was okay with him as he entered her slowly, stopping every inch or so to make sure he wasn't hurting her. The sensations just seemed to build in her. After he was fully in her, he stopped letting her get used to him being inside her. After savoring these strange feelings for a few minutes Maddie began to push back at him and he took the hint. He built slowly and she held on. Her vagina was on fire, the feeling of a penis in her for the first time causing unknown beautiful sensations.

Jay was amazed at the feelings he was having. Maddie's pussy was so hot and felt like it was caressing him. He was trying everything he could think off not to come too soon. He slowed but Maddie was having nothing to do with this. She told him I want you to cum now. She squeezed as she said that, and he exploded. He had never cum like that before. He spurted time and time again something he never knew he could.

If he thought that was it, he was wrong. As they clung to each other, Maddie's pussy muscles caressed him, like they were a hand. Soon he was hard again, and they began fucking. Neither could last long and they both exploded together. Now they could hardly breathe. As they recovered, they hugged each other.

Maddie surprised him by losing her skirt and walking into the water to wash herself. She beckoned for him to join her. She said his car would stink for weeks if they didn't wash. She was right. Afterwards they could hardly tear themselves apart as he dropped her at home.

Maddie came and hugged her mum and whispered, "he's the one."

Later when introduced properly she liked what she saw, how he looked after Maddie and cared about everyone.

As Maddie drove to the cove, she thought about what she was about to do. At worst, it could be used against her in a divorce but at best it could save her marriage. As she turned down the long road towards the cove, she felt herself becoming wet. How can I be excited about what I'm about to do she thought? Then it dawned on her!

One night she had been driving down this road when she saw blue lights behind her. A cop was pulling her over. She was sure she hadn't done anything wrong. She wound down the window, but the cop had no social skills.

"What's wrong officer?"

"You were speeding 35 in a 25 area."

There was no speed limit here, but the role was a fantasy of hers.

She played along. "Officer, please don't give me a ticket. My husband said he would sell my car if I got another ticket."

"Lady, that's not my problem. Your speeding is."

They had gone back and forward with her pleading for mercy. Finally, she said, "Officer, I'll do anything you want, please don't give me a ticket."

"Get out of the car lady," he ordered.

She had gotten out of the car. He roughly pushed her against her car, turning her away from him. He began to frisk her, for any weapons no doubt, but seemed to spend a lot of time on her breasts. Her nipples were trying to cut through her blouse. The cop used his stick to spread her legs and she felt it travelling slowly up towards her pussy. The cop then stroked it along her lips, in and out as though he was fucking her panties. She was soon very wet.

"Take you panties off and lean over the hood," the cop instructed.

Maddie did as she was told, telling the cop to do anything that he wished just not give her a ticket. He moved her legs as far apart as they could go. She expected him to fuck her doggy style over the hood. Instead, he stood in front of her and unzipped himself. His cock was rock hard. She was unprepared for his grabbing her hair and forcing his cock deep into her mouth. As he face fucked her, she felt the nightstick, run along her wet pussy. It moved away before she felt the end at her rose bud, then it was slowly inserted all the way in.

As he fucked her mouth, the stick pulled out her ass. As he pulled out, the stick fucked her. She felt the breeze against her labia. She knew if anyone came along the road or was jogging past, her pussy was totally exposed, her face and ass being abused. At that thought, she could feel her wetness flowing down her legs. Would they join in or just watch? Would Jay let them? She was startled to find that she wanted them to watch and join in. It drove her on. Soon she was about to orgasm despite being so abused as she was so turned on. She orgasmed just before the officer came down her throat.

She thought her "ordeal" was over but what the officer said set her heart pumping.

"Lady, when you get home, you confess everything to your husband about what has happened here. You are to let him do that to you, tonight, when you get home."

Maddie nodded her consent as the officer drove off. She had to wait five minutes to recover before she felt safe to drive.

When she arrived home, Jay was there asking what had taken her so long to come from her friends. She had to tell him she had been pulled over for speeding and all what had happened. He was angry but seemed to calm slightly when she told him the officer had told her to have Jay do that to her as well to teach her a lesson about speeding.

"We'd better get upstairs then," Jay said. "We don't have a nightstick so what do we have in our box of tricks that's about the same size?"

Maddie blanched. The only thing near the size of the nightstick was a large dildo. It was thicker and she never thought she would be able to take it in her ass.

"How did he do you?"

"He put me over the hood!"

Jay pulled out the ottoman. "Assume the position. I have told you repeatedly that your speeding will get you killed but you never listen to me."

Jay was really playing the upset husband. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me forward. I fell onto the ottoman. My mouth just the right height for what appeared to be an extremely hard erection in Jay's pants.

He grabbed my hair and unzipped himself.

"What is this lesson for" he asked me.

"Don't speed, speeding costs lives."

Jay banged her mouth for a few minutes and Maddie forgot about the dildo until she felt it at her ass. She tried to get her mouth free to say NO, but Jay held her. "The cop said you have to be punished." He must have lubed it while she was distracted with her mouth full. Even then, with the lube and the effect of the real nightstick, she felt it stretch her but finally it was all in her. She had never been so full. Unlike the roadside stop, this time the cock and the dildo went in and out together, so she was either full or empty, never between. The sensation of not being in control aroused her again and she felt her fingers move to her clit. She missed the excitement of thinking that she was being watched so needed to help herself towards her orgasm.

123456...9