Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went off with Kirk, Mike, and Cindy, to watch, but aware that may change. I can't deny, the train and the orgy room were arousing. I don't think I could actually do either, ever.

"When I saw the room with the two couples, making love, holding hands with their own partner, I was mesmerized. I watched them change partners, hug, and caress their own, fuck in different positions, but still holding hands and looking lovingly into each other's eyes. I wanted you with me there so we could do that. This was Jamie and Kirk's favorite and what they practice there.

"I was so wet, I needed you. I decided that I wanted to fuck you in front of everyone. When we were doing that, I would have asked you if watching someone fuck me would be hot for you. If you said yes, I wanted to hold your hand as I gave you your fantasy. Jamie would make love to you holding hands with Kirk. After that we would go to the quiet room together and make love as lovers.

"Two things went wrong. Jamie and you lost track of time. Jacqui was bored waiting so decided to start playing with Kirk and then included me.

"By the time we arrived in the room, to await you both. I was so hot. If I was going to fuck someone, it was to be you first. Kirk was flushed, he wanted me but knew you must be there and agree. Jacqui started on Kirk's cock and I had to join in. As I stroked and kissed it, I so wanted to be holding your hand. Finally, Kirk could take no more without blowing and Jacqui had me play with her, something I had always shied away from, but I was so turned on. I did and it was great so much better than I expected.

"Jacqui pushed me on the bed and was at my pussy. I told her I had said I would keep my panties on, so she pushed them up my pussy. She worked on me, I was so close to an orgasm, but I needed yours or Kirk's cock.

"I said something and the next I knew you were charging into the room. I could see your anger and arousal. Even as Jacqui made me cum, I knew this was wrong. We didn't give you any acceptable option, so you kept quiet. I should have told you to fuck me.

"While you were watching, I hoped you would join in. I heard your pain as you urged Kirk to pound me. Jamie joined in and held her hand out to you, but you just stared at her and at me. I could see something in your eyes, I had really, truly hurt you and I never understood why.

"You said it was not your fantasy. Without you it was not my fantasy. I betrayed us both.

"You asked about what my facial expression meant. You said it told you I had total distain for you and basically told you to fuck off. Last night, with the help of my amigos, I discovered the truth.

"The look of complete loathing was not generated at you. Instead, I think my conscience from deep within came up with a look which said she loathed me for not including you. It was self-loathing at myself for what I had done to you, the hurt I had caused. It was me I was disgusted at. It was getting back at me for ignoring it.

"I see it every time I look in the mirror and feel it every time, I see the hurt in your eyes. It wasn't for you. I could never loath you Jay.

"Jay, I have caused you so much hurt and pain because I never included you in this. All our adventures were done together, and I forgot that. I broke our rules. I love you and want to try and rebuild our love and trust, but I will do as you wish. I will love you forever!"

Jay had watched Maddie throughout. He had seen the resolve in her to tell everything. He knew how much that had cost her. He saw the love in her eyes. He didn't know what to do or say.

Amy looked at Stacy who nodded. Both looked at Maddie and used their heads to tell her to come and hug Jay. Maddie took the hint and went to him. She put her arms around him and pulled him to her face. Both felt the tears of the other on their cheeks. She told him she loved him and wanted to be his wife if he wanted her. He told her he loved her and wanted her. They hugged tighter and cried some more.

When the amigos looked round, all the couples were hugging and crying. They hugged each other and hoped they had done enough to save the marriage. Ann surprised them by saying that when she got home, hubby had better perform or he was being sent out for a big box of batteries. Amy and Stacy agreed; after what they had heard their husbands were going to get a happy shock on their return. No one said they were thinking about the amigos and their husbands playing strip poker!

When things settled down and the other couples left, Jay and Maddie were still hugging.

The amigos left to bewilder their husbands hoping they had left the shoots of a recovery.

(to be continued)


1...456789