Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike said three and Cindy started crying! I haven't spoken to them since I left Dan's house, so I don't know if they are on 'shoogly pegs' or not."

Jay was glad that it was not only his marriage that was in trouble. Was he really that sick he enjoyed "friends" troubles?

"Mike and you were told that we were going just to watch. Jacqui, Jamie, and I planned what would happen when we were there. Dan running an errand was just, he hates seeing Jacqui fuck other men so he tries to avoid being there until he thinks she may have had enough sex. He really detests it, but he never felt strong enough to tell her.

"All the week before, I knew you were struggling with going. You were working late, and I so wanted to hold you and tell you everything would be fine, but my conscience told me otherwise. We didn't have sex as I knew I would end up telling you everything, but my main fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

"Both Jacqui and Jamie told me once it began, you would join in, enjoy your fantasy. My conscience said don't believe them but again I ignored it. At that point I was sure that just watching would probably be enough, but I accepted that I would probably need to fuck you and then perhaps fuck Kirk to make sure you got your fantasy. I was lying even to myself.

"Before we left for the club, when we were waiting for the others to join us, you kissed my pussy lips and suggested going upstairs and fucking for the whole weekend, I almost gave in and said yes. But I couldn't turn my back on fulling my fantasy and hopefully yours."

Maddie's voice was changing, her speech more focused on the events. There was guilt, sadness, and a sense of loss. Jay was bewildered at how her plan never involved him. Together -- their rules!

"During the drive to the club with Mike, I could tell he was extremely nervous, he didn't want to be there but if he didn't go, he thought he would lose Cindy, she wanted to go so much. They had rules like ours, but he knew she would do whatever she wanted. He was no longer enough for her. He hated Jacqui and what she had done to his wife.

"At the club, we stood around before I suggested going to the basement as per the plan When we had been there for fifteen minutes, I was to do something to start things off, but I didn't have to. I was asked to play pool and the gentleman took every opportunity to feel me up as allowed by our rules. I enjoyed feeling sexy, flashing my panties and boobs. We had agreed I would keep my panties on.

"You went to the bar where Jamie collared you. She said you looked shocked that she would be there and then you saw Kirk. You didn't believe they would be part of that scene.

"You took your seats together and began talking, like normal Jay. Everything was going to plan. When Cindy came back saying the guy, I was playing pool with was getting a blow job, I almost flooded myself. Kirk played his role by saying he would look after me. Jamie's choice of words, "Don't worry Jay. She's in good hands and Kirk would never allow any guy to have sex with her behind your back. Trust me on that." That was a set up. Kirk was to show Mike, Cindy, and me around to make sure I saw plenty of sex, but we were going to end up in a room and wait for you.

"That was when I would have to make that choice.

"In the big orgy room, Cindy dragged Mike in, stripped him and was fucking him. A man came up and stuck his cock in her mouth. She never missed a beat. Before I stopped watching I saw her being double teamed and sucking a pussy. Mike didn't have long to wonder as a woman dragged him down and basically raped him. When I saw the train, I wanted to be one of the women, either being fucked or blowing the men.

"The rooms where two or three couples were fucking and sharing really turned me on and I missed sharing their intimacy with you.

"We ended up in the room Jacqui had prepared for us. She kept the main curtain closed so you couldn't see what was happening. I know she wanted to get started but even although I was hot and randy as fuck, I had told you I would do nothing without your permission. I already felt guilty about seeing what was going on without you and seeing your reaction. Maybe if we had, you would have said not for me and we would have left. Maybe you would have joined in, I never gave you that chance."

Maddie's voice changed again, now there was something else, a deep emotion, more remorseful but there was something else, Jay couldn't place.

"Jacqui started blowing Kirk for something to do to pass the time. I liked his cock. I found myself on my knees helping her. After a few minutes he said to stop as he was about to cum. Jacqui looked at me and began kissing me. She moved my head down and I found myself, licking and caressing her pussy, much like you do to me. I loved it. I never thought I would, but I was so sexually charged.

"When she went to my panties, I told her we had agreed I had to keep my panties on. She kept kissing me and began playing with my tits. I felt myself back on the bed and she was between my legs, lapping my cunt. She drove me wild with her tongue. She undid my panties and forced them up my cunt, to help stem the flow she said.

"I was getting desperate to be fucked when you arrived with Jamie. I could see you were shocked at what you found and I'm sure you worked out you had been deceived.

"Jacqui had her plan; I just didn't know it all. She spoke with me asking if I was ready; deliberately ignoring you. I just nodded. Jacqui leisurely pulled the panties from my pussy, bearing down on my clit with her tongue as she did. I had an intense orgasm.

"She said to you "One of your wife's newest fantasies Jay is to not only watch others have sex, but to have others watch her have sex. I bet you didn't know that." That came from that night. I had told her. I should have been telling you.

"Jacqui then stood and stared at you mockingly. She knew you were trapped. Whatever answer you gave she had won her game. "Why don't you tell your wife what YOUR biggest fantasy is Jay. I think she might be real interested in hearing it. But I think she already knows. Don't you?"

"You stared at her dumbfounded, but Jacqui never saw the anger in your eyes I did; and my conscience was saying end it before everyone gets hurt. But I couldn't! If Jacqui knew you better, she would have realized that you were close to killing her. I could see the hurt in your eyes and the turmoil in your mind and did nothing. Shamefully naked in front of so many people I just watched as Jacqui led me to my doom.

"Jacqui continued trying to get you to admit your greatest fantasy, seeing me fucked. I knew you wanted that as I could see your desire, but also the conflict in you. It went beyond our rules. I thought if you agreed we could both have our fantasies. I gave you an out, but I knew you couldn't take it even as I knew if you said, 'let us leave,' I couldn't.

"I saw you watching Kirk and I as we kissed and caressed each other. I could see your pain but overruled my conscience. You were watching everything like you were caught in car headlights and I hoped you would join us. I told him to fuck me as I had been waiting for this all night. I heard you gasp and saw the frown and flash of anger. I knew I was in trouble, but I couldn't stop myself. I watched him enter me, it was a strange experience as I had never had anyone other than you in my cunt.

"When he was fucking me, I was in a different place than when I make love with you. This was purely physical, there was no mental oneness, no blending of mind and body, just physical sex. When you told him to really pound me, I could hear the distress in your voice, but it was too late. Jacqui had won her game.

"I could see you glancing across at Jacqui and saw Jamie having to restrain you saying "it was too late" before she joined us. I didn't understand that. When Kirk made me turn over for fucking me doggy style, I looked at you. I wanted to tell you to join us, fuck my mouth but you saw something in my face, turned really angry and the look you gave me, I had never seen from you before. I wanted to reach out to you, but Kirk was fucking me while Jamie sucked my cunt. I was lost in the throes of sexual passion. My conscience lost out again. When we were finished you began forcing your way out and I wondered why, what was wrong!

"Jamie saw you leave and after I had sucked her off, she left as Kirk held me. I was sated. It had been good but nothing like as good as with you. It seemed just a few minutes later when Jacqui came up and said you had left happy. You had come over her face. I told her on Monday that you only did that because the alternative was to kill her. She was shocked, she never thought her game would get so out of control.

"Jamie came back and said she had spoken with you and agreed to make sure I was safe. She thought you would calm down. When I got home, I was to make love to you, let you reclaim your wife. I had so wanted you to make love to me there in front of everyone.

"I wanted to leave but was persuaded to have a drink. Many came up and said how they had enjoyed my performance and hoped for more. I went to the bathroom and found a shower and had one. I was still high. I phoned to tell you I was coming home. I was worried when I got the answer machine. I left that message as I wanted to party, with you. Did you not want to speak with me? I was so high I never thought anything could be so wrong. My conscience had given up trying to tell me off.

"After a few more drinks and more complements, Jacqui persuaded me to try a version of the train with me being engine and carriage. Jacqui and another woman Maggie took me into a room, stripped me and began caressing me. Soon she was between my thighs. She made Jacqui look like a beginner. She so lightly caressed my lips with hers that every nerve end was on fire. The closest I could describe it was the night you took my virginity.

"She brought me to an amazing orgasm where I thought all my cells were going to explode in my cunt. As I came, I squirted over her. She just laughed and began again. I didn't think I could come again so soon but within a few minutes she made me come not once but twice.

"As I recovered, I was surprised to see her wrap a harness around her with a big dildo. Now you will feel something far better than any man can give you. She began fucking me, long and slow strokes. Each time she bottomed out the ridges drove against my clit. I was coming and coming. Jacqui sat on my face and I ate her to at least two orgasms. The dildo must have been in the other woman as well as she began to scream as she came.

"I never got your fascination with women's tits until that night. Her tits bouncing on mine set my nipples off onto their own orgasm.

"She pulled out and a man rammed straight in. This was not supposed to happen. I was supposed to come home to you. He didn't last long as my pussy was still vibrating from cumming so much. Jacqui climbed off my face and a cock took her place. I thought I had sex with four or five men and a couple of women. Jacqui said it was at least fourteen men and eight women, some having seconds or even thirds. She was acting as my pimp. She was enthralled by my ability to come and keep coming.

"Some men wanted my ass, but I said No, only Jay gets my ass. Jacqui tried to persuade me, be airtight she said. I said no and glared at her, so she told them no ass.

"I thought this went on for an hour or so, but Cindy said she saw the start and came down three and a half hours later to see me still being fucked. I was dead tired, and she could see I needed help. She stopped it and got me water to replace the fluids I had lost. All the men were saying how lucky you were to have me as your wife and access to such a wonderful, tight pulsating cunt.

"I drank three bottles of water before I even began to feel any effect. I knew I had to get back to you to finish the plan. Jamie and Kirk had come down about that time. They were shocked. Jamie had told you she would look after me but didn't. She was so sorry!"

Jay now found himself terribly angry, at Jacqui, at Jamie and at himself for leaving Maddie which allowed her to be so abused. He was ashamed of himself.

"Jamie reminded me about her party later that week and I said we would be there. She hadn't got what she wanted. She had wanted sex with you as you are the most creative lover she has ever had.

"Instead of dropping me off so I could fuck you, Jacqui and Dan took me to their home as she wanted to play with me again. Nothing happened as I was so tired; I just went to bed.

"I was wakened by you splitting the logs. I could hear you say our names and knew you were chopping our heads off. Dan told me what you had said. My conscience came through and told me it was me who drove you away. My face said something to you. I didn't know what and I still don't.

"Jacqui had phoned Jamie and she was shocked at Jacqui not following the plan. No wonder you were mad. She called you and called straight back. She was in tears. She said you told her that we had lied to you, deceived you, humiliated you and betrayed you. You were angry that we hadn't considered the effect on our girls. I collapsed hearing that. It was all true. I had destroyed everything.

"I had to ask if she had seen my face. Jacqui was the other side getting herself off. Jamie asked if I wanted the truth. She said the look was one of total distain, you didn't exist. It was a massive "FUCK YOU"

"After I recovered enough to come to see you, I came straight home. When I saw you, I realized I had only seen similar pain and anguish in your eyes when your grandmother died though even that was no way near the hurt you showed then and now. Her phrase shoogly peg came straight into my mind. I knew I had destroyed my marriage, hurt the only man I loved and hurt my girls.

"Everything after that you know apart from the fact that Mike was like you totally innocent. Dan tried to prevent it but until now has never said no to Jacqui. Jamie wanted you and Kirk wanted me if we were happy to play. If we stopped at just watching, they would have understood and abided by our decision. They play differently to Jacqui. Cindy wanted you if possible and to play with multiple partners.

"You asked several questions.

"Why did Jacqui want to humiliate you?

"Jacqui wanted to say she hadn't, but Dan told her to tell the truth or else he was gone. That shook her. Jacqui was wild when she met Dan but there was something about him that called to her. She didn't think any man wanted a monogamous marriage and when he didn't object, she thought she was right to continue as normal. He didn't object as he thought he would lose her.

"When she saw us together, she was jealous. When she finally got me to tell her a bit about our sex life, she realized that it was possible to have exclusivity and excitement. She wanted to jolt you and at first it worked but then you blanked her. That started her thinking about how to bring you down a peg or two. She never thought it would go so far. She never understood what she had accomplished was basically brain washing me and making it impossible for you to say no without validating her assessment of you.

"She was devastated with what she did at the club to me, her friend. Dan and Cindy have not let up on her and she is like me at her wits end to try and salvage her marriage and her friendships. She cannot apologize enough.

"I told her I had offered myself to you, no safe words, gag to stop the screams, to beat black and blue and she offered herself if it would help. Dan said he would probably join in.

"Why did I share my fantasies with a friend and not you?

"I cannot give a truthful answer as I don't know. I so wanted to share my big fantasy with you but thought you would think of me as a slut. I'm saying that after being a hooker, French maid, speeding driver, cat woman and many more dubious characters. I can swear to you that my fantasy up until that night was only to watch. During the time I saw all the sex going on, I was getting wetter and wetter.

"When I went into that room with Jacqui and Kirk if you had been with us, I would probably have fucked you there and then whether you wanted to or not. I stupidly confided to Jacqui that I so wanted to be seen fucking. She told Kirk. He was delighted to help my fantasy but only if you agreed as we had discussed beforehand.

"I struggled not to get involved until you arrived and really, both you and I needed time alone to discuss things properly. I never gave you that time and for that I will be forever sorry."

Jay was taken by her candor. He had to admit he had been aroused but would his arousal have overruled his jealousy?

"Why did I lie, deceive, and humiliate you?

I thought I was fulfilling your fantasy. Like me, I believed you had a fantasy of watching people and watching people fuck me. I saw you glow with pride when I flirted and allowed someone to see my breasts or my panties. I knew you were conflicted, aroused and jealous at the same time, but felt your enjoyment was the bigger side. I thought that once you saw everything, you would be happy to live your fantasy once with me. I could have mine and you yours. My conscience kept telling me to tell you, but I allowed Jacqui to convince me it would be okay.

"Jamie had suggested I ask you how you would feel if I asked you to fuck me there, but I couldn't in case it told you I was thinking of being fucked by someone else. I cannot apologize enough but I know that is not enough.

"Why did we all think it was okay to betray our friendships?

"We never thought. That was the problem, we were all so wound up in our own fantasies that we never thought beyond that. We never thought of broken marriages, the effect on our girls. There was no conscious effort to betray you but betray you we did. We all accept that.

"Will it happen again?

No, is the short answer. If you, not me, brings it up as something you wish to do, we are completely honest about our intentions and we agree the rules, possibly. We are in this mess because I didn't listen to you or my conscience. If we are to have a future together, which is what I wish with all my heart, then that future must mean we speak about things fully. You don't agree to something just because it would make me happy when you hate the idea. I won't do anything to hurt you ever again.

"Do I love you?

With all my heart. I realize that I have lost you. I have hurt you so deeply that I cannot see you ever loving me again. Everything has been my own making. You are not to blame.

"I will forward this to you. You can use it as you wish. Give it to your lawyer.

"Jay, believe me when I say I love you and will be eternally sorry for the rest of my life for the hurt and pain I have caused you and our girls."

Throughout Maddie had been looking at Jay's eyes as she spoke. She had known from the meeting with the others on the Monday that her actions were worse than even she thought. There was no way to repair the damage with what she had done but he deserved closure. In the beginning, she saw his eyes slipping to her nipples but later he sat stone faced as she went through the set up at the club and the events after he left.

She couldn't read his eyes as there were tears in them. Why had she hurt him so much? Why had she not confided in him?

"Do you have any questions over what I have said?" He never said a word, just looked blankly ahead.

She knew she had a couple of things left to do. Trying to lighten the mood she told Jay that when he had gone to his office, Dan and Mike came over with all his tools. She had taken his book and thought of being the bad secretary so he would lay her across his bench, spank her and fuck her to make her better at recording things. She knew those days were over.

1...34567...9