Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I watched the sexual antics, I was so turned on. I had gone thinking I may just watch but really in my mind, hoping to fuck you and have others watch us. The couples, so in love, holding hands with their loved ones, as they sucked and fucked another couple was just everything I wanted. After watching that, I knew I wanted to fuck you and have others see us."

Jay had to admit to himself that as a fantasy it worked for him as well. But his jealousy and anger, how could he cope with that.

"What happened was never in my mind. If only we had talked like this before, both told each other the whole truth and not covered up what we were ashamed of.

"What I have learned is this. My fantasies involve you. If you wish, I am happy to do any of our roleplays together. If we are watched, that will turn me on, and I suspect you. If you want to fuck me while we are being watched, I won't complain as it would add to my sense of arousal.

"Anything more than that has to come from you. I won't suggest anyone joins in. You have to suggest that. I'll decide at that time if that is something I want or not."

Jay took a few moments to collect his thoughts. Maddie had covered a lot of ground and revealed more about herself. She had bared her soul to him. Now he had to do likewise. Where should he start? He took a few breaths as he had seen how that had calmed down Maddie. He was tense and worried.

"Maddie, you have obviously given this a great deal of thought. I thank you for that and your candour. I have been doing likewise and as you said, I'll start at the beginning as well.

"At school Sex-Ed was all about the birds and the bees, the mechanics, not the mind. When it came to the actual facts, the video was about as arousing as being naked in Mrs Grimes class. If she were the only woman on earth, all males would be gay! She was a battle-axe and a half. She petrified me!

"After the class, my dad and I talked about sex. He was really good. He explained that sex itself was relatively easy. A horny young man would look to screw any female who offered herself but remember No means No! Not Mrs Grimes, I told him. He laughed and said she actually was a genuinely nice person, but she wanted everyone of us to do well so she sat on our lazy butts to make sure we did the work. A few years later, I saw the wisdom of his words as she did make me work harder which is why I have what I have today.

"But I'll try and stop going off on tangents as I'm prone to do when I'm nervous.

"My dad said when you meet someone you really feel you could care about; you'll change. The kisses will be tender yet fulfilling, not just lips on lips. You'll wait until the time is right before trying to get into her panties because you want it to be meaningful. When you do, you'll think you will never breathe again. He was right.

"He also said that the best way to receive love was to give it. The best way to show you loved the person was to give her the best of you as best you can but especially when making love to her. Take your time, play, explore, kiss and caress, learn to use her erogenous zones to drive her to distraction, make her cum and cum again, if she is able. Always listen to her. Let her take the lead as well, share everything with her. If she is the one, you will gain far more than you give. Again, he was right.

"He said everyone has their own fantasies, many you can share and play with. It helps keeps the relationship vibrant and healthy. Just look at your mum and me. We still love each-other, we still play though I'm sure you don't want to know that. We share our fantasies and we have roleplayed them many times but within our safe rules.

"There are two types of fantasies. There are the little ones, 'little f' I call them. These are the ones between you both and only you both. You don't involve others, but others may see from time to time something happening between you whether by accident or design. This might be when your mum comes from the ladies' room and hands me her panties before we are heading home, or her dress rides up and her stocking tops are seen, or she takes her bra off in the car for example.

"The second one is 'capital PHantasy' because they may involve others, with you. These can be harmful if one of you is not keen on involving others so be careful about including those unless you are both 100% certain. This could blow up in your face and destroy what you have.

"I have always regarded what we did through that perspective."

Maddie was surprised by that but wished he had told her before as it made so much sense. They wouldn't be where they are if she had known this.

"Maddie, the first time we kissed I saw stars, not just because we were looking at them but because your kiss woke something deep inside me. Even the night we made love for the first time I was trying to avoid it because I didn't want to rush you into it. I wanted you to be so completely in love with me, it would happen in its own way. I was surprised when that is what actually happened that night.

"I don't know how I got your blouse and bra off either. Everything just came together like we did.

"When you went into the water to clean up, I watched you and I was hoping that there was someone who had seen us or was watching us, they would be so jealous of me because you were mine, the most beautiful woman on the planet. I thought I was sick so I could never tell you that."

Maddie heard the love in voice as he recalled their first time but there was a sense of shame when he talked about wanting someone to have seen them.

"The games we played from the French Maid, Cheerleader, Lap Dancer and the others all enhanced what I felt for you. I didn't need them to love you, but I appreciated that you were happy to play so we had even more fun. I hope my Fireman rescue, Bad Cop and others gave you the same thrill and boast to your self-esteem as yours did to me.

"When we did Cat Woman my first thought was just to strip you, spank you and finger you before releasing you and taking you to our bed to make love. When I stripped you and stood back, I could see the houses overlooking our window. Your legs were wide open. I left you alone, not touching you so that any neighbours could see your beautiful pussy and be so jealous of me being about to eat and fuck it.

"When eat came into my head I had to get between your cheeks and kiss and caress your vagina and asshole. You started to be really vocal and I knew, though I never saw anyone, that the neighbours must be watching. That spurned me on to lick you more. I had fingers working your g-spot, another in your ass as you screamed and screamed when you came at least three times. My cock was harder than it had been in weeks.

"I stood back, letting the neighbours see your wet, enflamed, and aroused pussy before I started fucking you like there was no tomorrow. I don't know how I lasted so long before I came. I was so turned on hoping someone was watching us.

"I was so turned on but so ashamed of exposing you to others. I couldn't tell you why I was so aroused and how that changed how I fucked you with such intensity. You held me so close and looked so happy, I would have destroyed that if I told you. I was definitely sick!

"That is why I have never suggested that one again.

"When we played the hooker, I stood outside watching you for a few minutes flirting with those guys. I saw how high your skirt was and wondered what they may be seeing. I knew you didn't have a bra on given the blouse you were wearing so your nipples would be so hard they could cut glass.

"I had to come in as if I waited any longer, I would have come in my pants. I was so turned on. You handled it like a 'pro.' I almost asked them to join us before deciding I was definitely sick. I was dazed when you told me about the lack of panties and you flowing down your legs. The sex that night was incredible. I know now, you were as turned on as I was with the idea of the two men joining us, it multiplied our enjoyment.

"I don't know what would have happened if one of us had asked them to join us."

Maddie felt herself becoming wetter as her thoughts on that night came into her head. She heard Jay's voice, how it was ashamed of his thoughts but there was a sense of arousal in it as well.

"The dinner parties and parties where you flashed some parts of you most people never see did both arouse me and cause me no end of jealousy. I have never reconciled these two parts to the one conundrum. Over the last few days, I have tried to find a path but I'm not sure of the answer yet.

"We have always been so aligned in just about everything we have done, I don't know how I never thought that you would feel the same way about being watched. If only we had been honest with each other, one of our rules, we would be good. We both felt that the other would not understand and think less of us when the opposite was the truth. We could have embraced it, amended our rules accordingly. Tonight, is not the night to do so but we shall need to revise our rules soon."

Maddie was nodding as Jay was speaking. She knew there were further discussions which needed to be had but she wanted to tell him about a couple of her little 'f' fantasies she had discovered.

"Jay, over this week I have discovered a couple of experiences, I would like to share with you. I don't expect an answer tonight but would like you to consider them. As I said earlier, don't just agree because I asked, only agree if you are in total agreement.

"After I have finished, you can tell me, No! Afterwards we can cuddle or if you wish, suggest a lap dance. If a lap dance, club rules apply, no touching the artist," she finished with a flourish.

Jay's face was a picture and Maddie struggled not to smile at his expression. What was his imagination thinking she was going to suggest? If he was listening the clue was little 'f'.

"Jay, the morning we dug the vegetable garden, I had debated what to wear. I chose the blue satin and lace lingerie set I had bought along with the panties for you. I thought of the fun we had when you wore your panties. I loved seeing your penis grow as you became excited by the sensation of the satin. As I put the set on, I remembered how I felt when you caressed me though them, especially when you removed my bra, what it did to heighten my arousal. I wonder if you would feel the same if I removed a bra from you as I caressed your breasts.

"As that thought came, I remembered how you would tease me and tease me whenever I wore a garter belt and stockings, running your hands up and down, nylon, flesh, fleetingly touching my pussy and bum through my silky panties, driving me wild with anticipation until I was shouting at you to get my panties off and fuck me. I wish to try and give you that pleasure as I know how much you love lingerie.

"Would you consider the next time, we head for lingerie for me, to get a set or two for yourself?"

Jay's face was a picture. His other man was showing a lot of interest as well.

"Maddie, I'll consider this. As you have implied, I do have a lingerie fetish especially if it is you wearing it. What is the other fantasy you have found?"

Now it was Maddie's turn to blush as she wondered how to start. They had never discussed anything like this before but after the sex club, the thought had been in her head.

"Jay, when I roleplayed as a nurse or policewoman, I would examine you for temperature or for hidden contraband. This involved playing with your ass and inserting a finger or two which ended up rubbing your prostate. You couldn't stop yourself cumming.

"At the club, when Maggie played with me with the dildo, it was so different to having you make love to me. I saw how excited she was. Her breasts were red, her nipples sticking out, her breathing ragged as she pounded me. The dildo was inside her as well, so she was both giving and receiving. As we both came, it flashed into me, doing you with a dildo. It would reverse our roles and hopefully be enjoyable for both of us. Would you consider this?"

The look of shock on Jay's face was unbelievable. Maddie had totally blindsided him. He never saw that coming. On one hand the idea did have some merit but what if someone found out?

"Maddie, do you want me dressed in my lingerie while you fuck me? Is this what you thought?"

Now it was Maddie's turn to be surprised.

"Jay, that had never entered my mind but now you've said it, that would be awesome!"

"Maddie I'll consider both of your fantasies and give you an answer soon, despite what my little man has been telling you." He was hoping she didn't see the wet spot on his trousers.

"Jay, what about you? Do you have any little 'f' fantasies you would like to explore with me that you haven't because you thought I would be offended or that you were perverted?"

"I do but as you probably guessed, mostly, they involve exposing you in one way or another. Before I suggest any of these , I need to reconcile my conflict on that subject.

"I think we have done enough for this evening. In regard to my options, a cuddle or a lap dance. While the latter is certainly always worthwhile, the club rules would leave me with even more blue balls than this morning's breakfast diner did, so I think we should cuddle up and enjoy a quiet evening together."

As they cuddled, Maddie realised that she had missed out a very important part of what she wanted to say. Now was not the time but she would have to say it the next time they discussed this.

Later they went to bed and cuddled. Again, in the guest room.

Saturday

Jay was wakened by Maddie leaving the bed and heard the shower going. He felt his erection trying to escape. When he threw back the covers, he saw the large wet spot. He knew he had been cuddled up, spooning her and while some of the wet was from him, much was from Maddie. He smiled before making his way to his own room.

After showering, he made his way to the kitchen where he found Maddie. No pink robe today. Maddie was wearing a blue skater dress which highlighted her hair and eyes. He thought he detected some bumps which meant she was wearing a garter belt with stockings, one of his favorite things for her to wear. After last night's revelations, would he be wearing them occasionally in future?

As they ate, Maddie told him she needed to go to the shops for some food shopping. What would he like for later? As the forecast was good, did he want to barbeque? Should she get steaks, burgers from the artisan butcher he liked? If he did should they invite anyone over?

Jay asked why have guests and Maddie said that she felt being around others rather than wound up in our own cocoon may be helpful.

"Who do you want to invite?" Jay asked suspicious she wanted to invite Jacqui and Dan. He wasn't sure he was ready for them yet.

"You pick someone you're comfortable with."

"What about Bill and Amy?"

"Are you hoping Amy has Bill's permission for you to fuck her?" Maddie replied with a smile in her eyes and tone which said she was joking, hopefully.

"I know she was trying to take the tension out of that talk, though she did cause some tension down my pants. I would never do anything to hurt you or their marriage. It's just she has been so helpful and considerate I think it would be nice to thank her."

Maddie grabbed him and gave him a big kiss. He was right. Little sis had been a rock for them.

"I'll call her and then go shopping. Is there anything you need? Beer, spirits, I'll add some wine for Amy and me."

"No, I think I have more than enough. I'll cut the lawn and do some work in the yard when you're out."

After breakfast Maddie called Amy who was delighted to be asked. She would have their mum sit the kids.

"What time to come over? Anything you want us to bring?"

"6 p.m. You don't need to bring anything apart from yourselves. Well, maybe your lap dancing outfit for Bill and Jay?"

"Maddie!"

"It's club rules here, no touching the dancers!"

"I've never done anything like that. I need some sisterly advice on how to build my confidence and abilities so - maybe another time." Amy found herself feeling aroused at the thought. She definitely needed Maddie's help.

Maddie headed off and later found herself at the butchers. In front of her was Jamie. What should she do? At that Jamie had been served and turned to leave she saw her. She smiled and asked if they could catch up. Maddie agreed so Jamie waited outside while she was served.

"How are you both?" Jamie asked.

"We're working through things slowly. We're discussing everything which happened and why, our actions and reactions. I'm hopeful but we're not out of the woods yet."

"I'm so sorry. I thought Jay would have been up for what we had planned before Jacqui interfered. He loved you exposing yourself."

"He does but he's so conflicted. Aroused yet jealous and angry. He's working through that he says so maybe he will be able in the future but maybe not."

"How about you?"

"I realized my fantasies always included Jay. I loved watching and being watched but if that means no Jay, I can give that up. Jay and the girls are far more important to me. If it had happened as we planned. Jay and I then us four, I think he would have been alright.

They chatted away but as both needed to get home, parted saying they hoped they could meet up soon.

When Maddie arrived home, she told Jay she had met Jamie as she didn't want anyone else to tell him. He wasn't as angry as she thought he may be so perhaps he was calming down.

After lunch they sat on the patio together drinking their coffees. Jay had finished the yard work and had just to prepare the BBQ for the evening.

He was looking closely at Maddie. She seemed to be oblivious to what she was doing, leaning back in her chair, legs crossed with the stocking and garter strap visible.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts when he realized she had asked him something a couple of times. Her face showed little emotion, was she playing him?

"Jay, I wanted to add a most important bit to what I said last night. Almost after I stopped speaking, I realized that I hadn't told you this. I did not wish to interrupt you and after you spoke, it wasn't the right time. I think now would be a good time for this. I don't think we will be discussing anything today as we think through what we said yesterday and where that may lead us or not.

"Jay, if you were thinking back over what I said, you probably thought that the most important part of what I said was being watched or watching. I needed to do both.

"Jay, that is wrong. My fantasies only involved you. While I admit I love exposing myself and being watched these pale into insignificance when compared to my desire to be your wife and mother to our children. You have the garden snakes and ladder board out. My desire to be watched would be on square one compared to my desire to be your wife on the winning square!

"I can live without exposing myself or being watched but I cannot live without you and our girls. I'll do whatever it takes to mend us. I want us to be happy again."

"I'm not sure!"

"Jay, I am."

"No. How can you be? Sitting there trying to blue ball me!"

Jay stuck his tongue into his cheek.

It took Maddie a moment to realize that he could see her stocking and was winding her up. She took the only course of action she could. She flounced in her seat causing her skirt to billow and both stockings and the purple thong displayed themselves to him. That would double the blue balls at least she thought.

He began laughing and she joined in. He came up to her and kissed her, the first time he had instigated a kiss since the sex club. She joined in, not too passionately though if he began undressing her, she would have let him. She thought the neighbors would like her purple lingerie set, at least the little time it would be on.