Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon flew by and Jay prepared the BBQ as Maddie sorted the dishes and extras. Around 5.45 pm the doorbell went, and she answered it. As she walked towards the door, she wondered if she should have been nude. Jay hadn't said anything about the other day, but she was sure he thought about it.

Amy and Bill were there. Early was becoming Amy's new motto. She gave them both a big hug and thanked them for coming. Jay came through and hugged them both. He and Bill headed to the patio as Amy went to the kitchen with Maddie to offer her assistance.

Jay and Bill began talking about general stuff, work and business and their local sports teams who were worse than bad. Soon, Bill asked Jay if he could ask how things were between Maddie and him. Tell him to butt off if too personnel but he loved them both and hoped their marriage could be repaired.

Jay thought for a moment. Bill was a friend as well as Amy's husband. He was asking out of concern not malice.

"Bill, we're trying to mend things. Taking it slowly trying to reconnect our minds before we connect our bodies. It's difficult because on one side I enjoyed what happened but on the other I cannot reconcile that fact with my anger and jealousy. What has Amy told you?"

"Nothing really, only that Maddie thought she was going to give you something she assumed you wanted but it never happened in the way she envisioned so went totally wrong. I know Maddie is totally distraught because I saw her on Sunday at my home, sobbing like she was tearing herself apart. If I can help in any way just ask."

"Bill, we went to a sex club - to watch, I was told. It is Maddie's biggest fantasy I have learned this week. We were separated and shown around. I can certainly say I was aroused but I was worried about Maddie. We had our rules about not playing with others, but she had said something before we left which made me wonder. I found her in a room and long story short, she made love to another man. She had been told this was my fantasy. I was so aroused but so angry and jealous. I left when they finished.

"I have discovered the actual plan was to fuck me and then, if I agreed she would give me what Jacqui had told her was the ultimate male fantasy as I fucked another woman. We would be holding hands. Jacqui interfered so it all went wrong.

"I don't know how I would have reacted if I had any pre-knowledge but the shock and my reaction to it was overwhelming. I left when I should have stayed and talked to Maddie.

"I hope we can get over it. The sex part I am trying to deal with, the anger and the jealousy is at odds with the arousal I get when Maddie flashes people. We have had sex in places where we possibly could be seen and it turns me on, so why the anger and jealousy. I don't know!"

Bill could hear the pain in Jay's voice but thought he knew of an answer for that question.

"Jay, I may be able to help you. I have a friend who had the same feelings as you. It turned out the anger and jealousy were because he felt that she was flashing to acquire another mate, not for his and hers enjoyment. He was always hard when she did, so she thought she was giving him what he wanted. To her it was just a little distraction and fun for both of them. She had no intention of going any further, certainly she wasn't looking for a replacement for him. Despite them discussing this repeatedly he never explained his fears. He couldn't rationalize his arousal when she flashed someone, accidentally or deliberately, with his anger. Eventually, this conflict in him became a conflict between them. She felt he had become to controlling while he was only trying to stop her falling for someone else. She did leave him as he became a different man to the one she married.

"Jay, you and Maddie have such a bond, it's like you were joined as the galaxy came into being and met each other on this earth as you were drawn together. Maddie will never look at another man in the way she looks at you. She would die for you, as you would for her if necessary. You don't need to be jealous as Maddie has eyes only for you. She may flirt, she may flash, she made a major mistake by not telling you of her plans at the sex club, but she would never contemplate or leave you for another man.

"If you don't fix this and your marriage ends, Maddie won't remarry, I doubt if she would even date, she would do all she could to help you and the girls but there is no one else for her than you."

"Bill, I had never thought about it from that perspective. You may be right I need to think about it and discuss it with Maddie. Another beer?"

Unbeknown to them, their voices had travelled through the window to the kitchen where Maddie and Amy had been listening intently. Maddie loved what Bill had said about her as he was 100% correct. She could never leave Jay for anyone else, he was her world, her soulmate. He hoped his words for Jay would help him resolve his conflict.

Amy was pleased her husband showed such empathy and hoped it had helped Jay. When Bill had his beer, Amy received a shock.

"Cheers Jay. I think Amy told Maddie about Thursday night in our home. We had the best sex we have had in years. She told me about the strip poker and how the couples ended up fucking their partners. She asked me if I wanted to see the amigos wives naked. I couldn't answer. Did she want the truth, or should I lie to protect her feelings? She asked if I wanted their husbands to see her naked. I almost came then, and she had blown me, something she rarely does and never with me cumming in her mouth.

"I would love her to be as confident in herself as Maddie was. I don't know, maybe I don't make her feel as confident as you do to Maddie. I worship her and would do anything for her. It would arouse me no end if she did flash. I know she would be returning to me. I think we have a bond similar to you and Maddie so I know she wouldn't run off with anyone.

"When she said, would I love to fuck her while watching the amigos fuck their partners, I just threw her on the sofa and fucked her doggy style with everything I could give her. It's probably the first time in years we have done that outside the bedroom and with the lights on!

"She has become so conservative. Thursday night brought many of my fantasies home. I would love us to explore both our fantasies together. I love her but that gave me an insight into her, and I wish to see her become more confident and demanding in our sex life. I think we would both benefit from that. I'm sure we would be holding hands, glancing at each other more, just like you and Maddie secure in our love."

"Bill, I'm sure that you will. Let me tell you about the best advice I got on sex. From my dad."

Maddie was holding Amy who was almost in tears. She loved Bill and to hear him say she was conservative and failing him was almost too much. She never realized how dull their lovemaking had become. She was responsible. What was she to do?

Maddie took her upstairs, shouting to Jay they would be about fifteen minutes if he were putting the steaks on.

Once in her room, Maddie began asking questions of Amy. Would she be happy to flash Bill or even accidentally Jay this evening? If so, how far did she want to go?

Amy told her she couldn't, not that she didn't want too but Bill was right, she was so conservative her underwear was practical not sexy. Even if she flashed him, it wouldn't arouse him. There was that but what about what he said, their conservative boring love life, how could she turn that around. She didn't know what to do.

Maddie looked at how distraught her little sister was. She hugged her and told her she would help Amy light many fires under Bill. Bill would be going to work with such a smile on his face, his colleagues would be so jealous.

"Right Amy, get your clothes off. We are about the same size though you have slightly bigger boobs than me. I'll loan you some sexy lingerie until we can get some more for you. Does Bill like stockings?"

"I don't know?" Amy replied as she began disrobing.

"We'll soon see. This pink set will suit you. Later you probably will need to trim that bush or have it waxed like me. I'll look out the stockings. Put the garter belt on first, attached the stockings and the panties after that. That means you can go to the toilet easily and I often give Jay my panties if I have been turned on when we are out. It puts more lead in his pencil knowing I am freely available to him and him alone.

"Tonight, just flash Bill and don't worry if Jay sees. I'll make sure he gets enough flashes," as she whisked her dress flashing Amy.

Together they went down to join the men.

Bill noticed there was something different about Amy, but he couldn't put his finger on it. She was very upbeat, she and Maddie seemed to be having a joke between them. He was sure Maddie indicated something when she lifted her dress hem but all he saw was Jay staring at her. As he looked at Amy to see if she had seen this, he suddenly found he had a large erection as Amy's thigh was exposed. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt. He felt himself holding his breath. This wasn't his Amy he must be mistaken. Thursday night had taken over his senses.

Bill settled back down and was enjoying the conversation when Amy reach to get some more wine. As she did her top fell open and her breasts were displayed in a half cup pink bra. Her areolas just visible. He knew Amy only bought sensible black or white ones. It dawned on him; she must have heard him speaking with Jay. Maddie was helping her. He didn't know what to say to Amy. How could he apologize? She must have been heartbroken to hear him say what he did. He loved her and so wanted to take his words back.

When Amy turned to Jay and he saw Jay's reaction, he knew Jay had just been flashed. He was so aroused. As she came by him, he grabbed her arm, pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss. Amy could feel his penis bore into her and felt his hands running up and down her thighs.

"Maddie, I think Bill loves stockings!" as she kissed him with all her passion.

Disentangling themselves Amy sat in her chair allowing her dress to creep up her thighs so that both Bill and Jay saw her stocking tops. Bill was breathing hard; his eyes were glazed but he was smiling like a five-year-old getting the best Christmas toy ever.

His grin became wider as Amy allowed him to see the pink panties and the hair all around them. Jay wouldn't be able to see them, but the thought made his erection grow harder. He found he was not jealous just incredibly randy.

Over the next few hours, Bill's fantasy was realized many times. He didn't know how he never came in his pants. Maddie had flashed him as well. What sisters!

When the girls went inside, Bill had to tell Jay this was the best night he had ever had. He didn't know what had caused Amy to be like that, he thought she must have heard him, and he would need to apologize for that but both Maddie and she were hot. It was a good job the kids were at their grandparents as their house was going to be rocking when they got home.

At that the girls came back. Amy went and kissed Bill slipping something into his hand. When Bill looked, it was the pink panties. He couldn't breathe. His eyes were on stalks. Amy slowly, so slowly raised her dress so he could confirm she wasn't wearing any panties.

Bill looked at Jay and found him equally speechless and breathless. He presumed Maddie had done the same to him. Now both brains were going, is she going to flash Jay, is Maddie going to flash me? Now he understood a little of Jay's conflict. How did he feel about Amy flashing Jay in such an intimate way? How did he feel about Maddie flashing him in such an intimate way? His cock was no help!

As he willed himself to breathe, Bill decided that nothing was going to happen that he didn't want to. If Amy flashed her pantie less pussy to Jay, she still would come back to him. She loved him and he loved her, there were no others for them as well. He relaxed and enjoyed the situation.

Amy had been worried but so aroused at the thought when she told Maddie she was thinking about taking off her panties and giving them to Bill. Maddie said she would do the same to Jay.

"What if we flashed the other?"

"You're going home with Bill and I'm here with Jay. We're teasing them not rushing off with the other one's partner. Don't flash Jay and I won't flash Bill, but I'll not be beaten in the flashing game," she told her little sister with a big smile on her face.

She was so happy for Amy as she was really enjoying the evening. It was a loving evening with more than a hint of arousal.

Amy thought she would never relax but within a few minutes she did. Over the next hour or so, both Bill and Jay received a lot of sensory messages which did little to reduce the ache in their rampant penises.

Finally, it was time for them to leave. As she said goodbye to Amy, Maddie whispered in her ear. If you want a really hot night, ask Bill if it's safe for him to drive with that erection. Does he want you to do something about before he drives off? Give him a blowjob if he needs one. He'll last longer when you get home though somehow, I don't think you'll need much.

Maddie was surprised when Amy said, she might have to play with herself in the car on the way back as well. Must run in the family little sis Maddie told her.

Jay and Maddie watched them get into the car. Bill was very chivalrous holding the door for Amy who took her time sliding into her seat. Bill seemed to be sweating. They saw Amy speaking to Bill before her head disappeared. By the look on Bill's face, he was getting that blowjob. Bill just raised his hands in surrender towards them with a grin a clown would have been proud off.

As Maddie expected, Bill didn't last long. Amy got up and looked like a cat who had got all the cream. They saw her push her seat back and recline it. It appeared she was raising her dress as Bill looked over. His face was a picture. Maddie hoped they would be safe on the road home. She would find out later how the rest of Amy's evening went.

Once inside the house, they had a choice, clear up or go to bed. Normally the latter would have been the choice given the events of the evening, but the circumstances were different. Jay began collecting stuff from the BBQ as Maddie cleared the tables. Once done, they had some coffee and discussed the evening.

Jay asked if Amy had heard Bill. Maddie said we both did, not only about conservative Amy but what he said to you.

"Jay, Bill was right, I only love you, I'll only love you, no one else ever. I will play by our rules, our rules. I will never hurt you again. If anyone sees any part of me, normally only you see, that is all that will happen but only if it's within our rules. If we make new rules which say, no flashing, I won't flash.

"What Bill said hurt Amy, not because of any malice but because he was right. She had allowed herself to become that conservative housewife not a lover. She wanted to please him, and I think she did. I will help her. I think you were going to tell him about your dad's advice when we went upstairs, and I think that will help them both.

"How do you feel about me flashing Bill?"

"I was surprised by Amy at first and then saw you flashing Bill. I was aroused but I wasn't as angry or as jealous, I'm not sure why. I knew nothing would happen between the four of us that would compromise us."

"When you saw I was pantie less what did you think?"

"I was shocked at first. You have never done that it the past. I was concerned but as Bill said, it wasn't going to go any further. There was no competition for you, so I relaxed and enjoyed the show."

"I was shocked when Amy told me she was considering taking her panties off. I had never deliberately flashed my naked pussy at anyone before, now I was possibly about to. I wanted to but didn't want to. I warned Amy that I wouldn't be beaten in a flashing contest. If she only flashed Bill, I would only flash you. When she flashed you, I was so aroused I flashed Bill.

"How are your blue balls?"

"Very blue! But blue they must remain until I resolve my dilemma. I think Bill's advice is worth thinking about. I would love to make love to you, but I need to resolve this conflict. Bill certainly didn't seem to have any conflict."

"Yes, he did, when Amy gave him her panties. I could see him trying to rationalize his feelings. He did and did not wish Amy to flash you. I think you'll need to ask him, as it may influence your decision, but I think that he decided he was secure in Amy's love for him and his in her that she would always be his. Like I shall always be yours!"

Holding hands, they went off to bed, the guest room again.

Sunday

The next morning, after breakfast they were deciding what to do, whether to pick up the girls or have further discussions or anything else. Jay seemed a little bit down. Maddie was concerned that following last night's flashing by Amy and her Jay had back tracked on what appeared to have been a good outcome on it with no anger or jealousy.

"Jay, what's up? Are you having second thoughts about last night?" her voice showing her concern.

"Maddie, no. I'm fairly comfortable about last night. I do think I need to speak to Bill as you said you thought he was conflicted but resolved it so he could enjoy the show and some show it was!" he said brightly but as he continued his tone became more hesitant.

"We had been discussing our fantasies which we never asked each other. You asked me to consider more lingerie for me and also perhaps allowing you to peg me. In many ways, I would like both. I do enjoy lingerie, satin, silks, and lace so am happy to try that.

"You have used fingers in me on occasion which I did enjoy, even if you made me cum far too soon. I'm concerned about the size of the dildo and wonder if we could improvise and try some things before we buy any. It might help sizing or girth or it may be not enjoyable for me. I do like fucking your ass, so I wish to allow you to have mine, if possible. It would be another shared experience.

"That leads me to my dilemma. I have often thought of eating you out after I have cum in your pussy or ass. Sometimes I have tasted myself when you kissed me after a blow job, and it wasn't gross. I have said to myself 'I'm going to do it' but after I come, I can't seem to do it. Even cumming over your tits, I can't lick them clean after I cum yet beforehand, I'm all for it. I love how you will clean me up when I have cum. I see your enjoyment, but I can't seem to be able to do it. If you can, make a way for me to do it. You'll have to be in charge for I won't be able to do it myself. I'm so disappointed in myself."

"Jay, I could only do that with you. I never did that to Kirk. You always said that my pussy was a honey pot that would have bees queueing to clean it out of its nectar. I tasted myself for the first time when you kissed me after driving me wild when you licked and caressed me to the first of my many orgasms with you. If I hadn't been so sexually sated, I probably would have turned my face, instead I passionately kissed you, the taste enhanced our kiss somehow. When I learned to blow you, I didn't know how I would react, but I learned to love your taste. It took at least six or seven attempts before I became comfortable with you being in my mouth and even more before I was happy to have you cumming in my mouth. I wanted to do it so I could please you, so I persevered. When I do my clean up on aisle 2, it's because I love to experience the taste of us. Also, it means I can often recharge you and have much more fun. I could never do that with someone else. It wouldn't be our taste.

"I'll think about how to ensure you do it but also enjoy it. If you don't, tell me and we'll stop. That will be in our upgraded rules soon.