Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If there is anything else you wish, just say. We really are like two peas in a pod and our fantasies are remarkably similar, so we shouldn't be too worried about the other's reaction as they'll probably be thinking along the same lines."

As they cleared up the phone went. It was Jay's dad. He said they had been invited to Maddie's mum and dad's cabin. They planned on having Amy's children so asked if they could take the girls so they could play with their cousins. If they agreed, they could join them next weekend as there was enough room at the cabin.

Maddie tried to say to Jay the girls would need more clothes which he understood. You have to pass us to meet up with Maddie's folks so pop in and we'll have clothes laid out for them. They agreed. Both could hear the excited voices of their girls in the background.

Once they were off the phone, Maddie phoned Amy to discuss what they were going to pack for the kids. When that was done, she asked about last night. Amy said she would tell all tomorrow when they went lingerie shopping. Maddie said to make sure she knew Bill's size as well. That intrigued Amy but Maddie said she would tell all tomorrow. Amy did seem incredibly happy.

After they packed for the girls, Maddie prepared lunch for them all. She was looking forward to seeing the girls and hearing about their time with their grandparents, but she was concerned her actions would mean Jay's parents would be cold towards her. She withdrew into her thoughts.

Jay saw this and went to give her a hug. "Mum and dad love you they will be happy to see us together."

Maddie was pleased, not only with his words but that he felt able to comfort her. Progress.

While waiting for Jay's parents and the girls, the doorbell went. That was early for them, so Jay answered the door to find Amy and Bill.

"Two more for lunch," he shouted at Maddie.

Bill looked totally happy with the world and why not Jay thought after last night. He found himself a bit jealous of him.

Amy hugged him and told him it would be more as her parents were bringing their kids and all setting off from here.

"I'll help Maddie, Jay," she smiled at him as she swirled around. He caught she wasn't wearing panties as her bare pussy came into view. His jaw dropped!

"Bill said while I teased you, you couldn't really see me, and he wanted you to. Consider yourself teased!" she shouted over her shoulder as she headed to the kitchen. Once there she swirled in front of Maddie who was astounded at the change in little sis.

Bill looked pleased. Jay was stunned. Who was this Amy?

Jay asked Bill to head outside with him as he needed to ask him a few things.

Jay tried to get his thoughts in order as he had been going to ask Bill about anger and jealousy. Amy's display had rattled his thoughts. Bill's smile and obvious pleasure were so different to his own feelings.

"Bill, last night you said that fear of losing Maddie was what could be driving my anger and jealousy despite my arousal when she flashed someone. I think you made a particularly good point, one which I would have never considered myself. Later, Maddie assured me, and I believe her that she wouldn't leave me for anyone else.

"Last night, I was aroused but nowhere as angry or jealous. I really appreciated that show. Maddie said later she would only have flashed me if Amy stuck to flashing you.

"I thought you were not conflicted, but Maddie said she could see you were at one point, but you resolved this. How?"

"Jay, I have never been so aroused by Amy. When she first flashed me her stocking, I thought that I was hallucinating after Thursday's wild ride. When she filled her glass, leaning over me and showing me her boobs, I had an erection fit to burst my trousers. When she turned to you and I realized that you were getting a view of her boobs if anything it got harder. I had to hug her and kiss her. You heard her say I loved stockings as I was caressing her legs just to confirm this was real. When she saw how stunned I was she raised her dress and flashed me her stockings and panties. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"I reasoned no real problem; nothing really being flashed that you haven't seen before when we have been at pools or beaches or parties though this time it wasn't accidental.

"After she came and put her panties in my hand, and I saw Maddie do the same to you, my mind went WHAT! So many thoughts came into my mind. Did I want her to flash you? Did I want her to flash just me? This was far beyond normal accidental flashing. We have never discussed anything like this even as a fantasy. I didn't think I could be anymore aroused but I'm sure I was. While I was highly aroused at the thought of what she was doing but there was certainly more than a little of your anger and jealousy. You were probably going to see something only I have seen before, something very intimate.

"Would you make a play on Amy? Would you take Amy away from me? Was I so boring she would want to do this to find someone else?

"I'm sure I stared open mouthed at her for a minute or two before realizing that she was looking at me. I saw the love in her eyes for me and how happy she was making my fantasy come true. I realized she was mine, not yours nor anyone else's mine. She was giving me my fantasy, safely, with all her love.

"I knew then, I was not fearful of losing her. I love her like you love Maddie. There is no one else for both of us and for them. When I accepted that I relaxed and enjoyed the show of my lifetime. Safe in the knowledge she was mine and I was hers.

"Amy has told me that repeatedly, but I never honestly believed her until then. What happened afterwards was beyond all my dreams.

"I knew Maddie wasn't going to come on to me, she loves you and only you. That said, she didn't half tease me and between them they had me boiling, I was so stimulated. I am still stunned about what happened in the car. I have never cum from a blowjob so quickly. Amy has never masturbated in front of me before. I'm surprised I didn't crash. Once home, the appetizers over, we had the main course and dessert before reaching the bedroom.

"Today, she asked my thoughts on Maddie being pubic hair free and I said her pussy was beautiful. I told her hers was as well but that its beauty was covered so you never experienced its true beauty. She had me shave her and said she was going to show you; if I was happy to let her. I guess you know the answer.

"Jay, I think if Amy repeated what she did last night with others, I would not feel as safe, but I know she will always leave with me.

"Maddie has never flashed her bare pussy before to me, so I knew that this was a special moment. Like Amy, I doubt she would do it to others. Take Maddie's love for you and use that to know she is yours and only yours."

Jay nodded his head. Bill's words had helped clarify his thoughts. He was becoming more at ease though when he thought about Amy, there was some tension below his waist.

When the girls arrived, lunch was a busy time. All the cousins were high about going to the cabin. Jay and Maddie found a few minutes for the girls to finish the vegetable plot before they headed off. After helping them clean-up Bill and Amy left.

As they relaxed on the patio, Jay's mind was on what had happened the night before and he looked pensive.

Maddie asked him to tell her what was troubling him. Her concern evident in her voice.

Jay had to know the answer to his question but how could he phrase it, so it didn't accuse Maddie.

"Maddie, last night, why did you flash Bill and I your naked pussy? Why not stop with just your panties?"

"Jay, I had no intention to even flash Bill at the beginning of the evening. After what he said, Amy was upset, not at him but with herself. Bill wanted to see her flash, but she couldn't, not because she didn't want to but because she was wearing boring underwear which wouldn't arouse him. I dressed her in one of my outfits, I knew you liked so assumed Bill would be the same. It seemed to do the trick.

"When we went upstairs later, Amy was so high on her and Bill's arousal, she wanted to take her panties off to really rock his boat. She just didn't know if she could pull it off. Would she be too nervous and have to ask for them back?

"I told her I did that often for you and it had a noticeable effect on a certain part of your anatomy. I told her if she flashed you, I would flash Bill, but I never expected her to flash you.

"I had never thought about that until she actually did it. I have always worn panties so if anyone caught me flashing, I would be covered, not so exposed. I reasoned Bill would not do anything to upset either of us, so I relaxed and joined Amy flashing you both.

"I only did that because it was safe. I wouldn't do that at a party or dinner or at a restaurant without speaking with you first and then only if you wanted me to and it felt safe. As I have said, if flashing is beyond what you want, I won't flash anymore."

Jay was relieved that Maddie's explanation merged with Bill's. Bill thought it would probably be a one off and Maddie had said the same. Jay had enjoyed it and Amy's tease that morning. Would he want her to do it again, with others?

"Maddie, how did you feel about being so exposed?"

"It turned me on, but I knew I was safe. It was beyond anything I have done bar the sex club. This time someone was definitely seeing all of me. It wasn't just in my mind. I could see Bill's eyes light up, his erection and wet spot on his trousers, just like yours.

"If you had wanted to fuck me in front of them, I would have agreed. I never expected Amy to blow Bill or masturbate in their car, but we were all so turned on."

Jay thought for a few minutes. Maddie knew not to disturb him but hoped she hadn't said anything to annoy him.

"Maddie, we need to discuss our rules before we go any further. I don't know where to start?"

"Jay, how about we take what was good about our rules and use them to help design an upgrade? Firstly, always being honest with each other. Secondly, always involve each other. Nothing is too repulsive or gross to discuss together. Both of us have the right to say yes or no or perhaps if the circumstances are right. Neither agrees to something just because the other suggests it if they don't wish.

"I think we can assume that flashing is only accidental until you have resolved your conflict over arousal and jealousy. If you do then we need to discuss how far we take it. As far as we did before or not as far. Would we like it to be further or not at all?

"I'm coming to see Bill's point. I was so close to fucking you in front of them, but I knew I couldn't until we resolved the events from the sex club. It was only because it felt safe, I was able to think about that without thinking I was a pervert.

"I think the only way to discover what we each wish is to go through some of the scenarios we have encountered and decide how we wish those to develop."

"I agree. Where do we start?" asked Maddie.

"How about the strip poker game which seems to have ignited a lot of heat between the couples? Bill's description of how Amy had driven him wild over it certainly caused some problems with my other self-wanting to join in."

"Amy said she teased Bill about the amigos, and he couldn't answer!"

"Yes, he was certainly aroused as he told me the story. Did he want to see the amigos nude, Yes! Did he want them to see Amy nude? Initially he wasn't sure but decided that as long as it was only partners, they were safe, so gave in to his little man. Like me, he couldn't tell Amy in case she disapproved and that caused problems between them. I think they will be speaking more about that.

"If you had asked me, I would have thought the same. How could I tell you that on one hand I enjoyed the idea of seeing the amigos nude and reconcile that with them seeing you nude. How would I feel? Aroused or angry or both? Now I think I would be aroused but safe. What do you feel about it?"

"I was very wet when Jamie and Kirk told me originally. Every time I have heard the story, I get wet. Even on Thursday night, I could see you were aroused as I was. On one hand seeing the husbands' nude would excite me and showing you off, I would be like Jamie ecstatic as I know you are mine. The idea of the men seeing me nude turns me on especially after the sex club. Before then, I wasn't sure I could be naked in front of others. The fact I would be with you is the best part."

"What about fucking each other in front of the others?"

"I did so want to fuck you at the club but that was different. In this scenario I think it may be better to be in stages.

"Let us assume that all are happy to be involved. We could host a dinner party followed by card games. If everyone were at ease, we could play strip poker but have rules that when everyone is naked, the game ends. No fucking. On another occasion or on several occasions repeat that so everyone is comfortable. Perhaps then, if we have all discussed this, that is as far as we wish to take it, or we can go on to fucking partners in front of everyone."

"What if we say that but the first occasion, like Jamie and Kirk, it is just so hot that it happens. Given how hot everyone has been with just the story, replicating it could lead to that. What would we do then?"

"We probably would join in but if any couple didn't want too, no couple should fuck, and we should be clear on that. We don't want any marriage damaged."

"Certainly, this borders the PHantasy, so we have to be clear everyone has to be 100% behind it or it doesn't happen."

"What if someone wants to swap?"

"I think that is a step too far for me, especially at this time. If it comes up in the future, we need to discuss it."

"Agreed."

"What about our other roleplays? The possibility of others watching or joining in? It arouses both of us but how far do you wish to involve anyone?"

"We've said, fucking others is a step too far, certainly at this time. Blow jobs and anal are the same in my view. I wouldn't object to them wanking. If a female, the idea of them kissing my pussy as you fuck me turns me on. If it were a couple how would the man feel if his partner could touch and he isn't. So that should probably stay a fantasy.

"As a hooker, letting those two men watch would have turned both of us on. What happens if we are so turned on, we said join in? How would we feel afterwards? On one hand it arouses me but also scares me. Would that destroy our roleplay?"

"Are you thinking of fucking someone else as you said at this time?"

"No, what I mean is that everything we have done has been in incremental steps. You have made me far more adventurous that I ever thought I could be. But always safe with you. As we play, we may come across a different threshold and have to decide.

"If we have had those men watch us a few times, perhaps going on to coming over my tits or ass, if you were happy for that, do we feel safe in allowing it to go further or not?

"It is something we both need to be 100% sure off before we take that step. I know now, neither of us are."

Jay had to take a few moments to collect his thoughts.

"I think wanking away from us is okay - anything else other than fucking, may be a spur of the moment thing. I do like the idea of a woman kissing your pussy as I fuck you but I'm not up to kissing your pussy when another bloke is fucking you. Certainly, at this time.

"I wouldn't want anything sleazy or to feel dirty doing it, you deserve better than that."

Maddie could see that Jay had something else on his mind but waited for him to say it.

"Maddie, I know you are going to help Amy and I will counsel Bill, if asked. What are your boundaries?"

"Jay, I know this is about the photos and possibly the girls' night outs which led to others knowing some of our secrets. I will look to expand Amy's sexual horizons slowly with general advice. I told her about taking my panties off when we are out and the effect it has on you. I think you are okay with small details like that but if not, tell me and I won't say anything.

"I think you're concerned about my last two little 'f' fantasies; you wearing lingerie and being pegged. One it would be a 'loving' peg not a domination peg. That would never work for me unless it was in a fantasy of yours. If you wanted that, I would try to give you it. Both these and some of our other roleplays are very personal, so I would never disclose those. I may suggest she looks at various sites which have such stuff so she can make a choice whether to suggest it to Bill."

Jay's relief was evident as he exhaled.

"I think I am happy with that but if you have any concerns about what you are going to say, talk to me first."

"Jay, if we think about the sex club, what most turned you on or indeed off?"

"Maddie, the couples making love holding hands was so intimate and loving, I did think of us being one of the couples and then dismissed it as I was a pervert. I think with our discussions, I understand, it is not perverted, and it is possible sometime in the future that I would be happy to be involved in something like that. Only prepared beforehand and not thrust into it so my mind is already there.

"Whilst the train was arousing, I don't think I would actually like to participate. It is something that works as a fantasy rather than a reality for me."

"Jay, I agree wholeheartedly. The couples turned me on like never before, but the circumstances have to be right before I could engage in that and certainly not without you holding my hand. The train, nice fantasy but not so in real life."

"Maddie you said you got a lot of arousal from being watched. What was different about that to just thinking we could be being watched?"

"Jay, it's difficult to explain. When we thought we could be being watched it heightened my senses and every touch seemed more intense. I could imagine what they were seeing, how they were reacting. Knowing I was being watched was different. My mind was playing what those watching were seeing in my head. I was like a performer. The physical sensations were magnified so it took little to make me cum. I know it would have been better with you as our minds would have been connected as well so that every stimulus would be powerful, passionate, and totally mind blowing.

"I would love to experience that with you if you wished."

"Is there any other experience that you may wish to experience again?"

"Jay, there is one but that involves another person. I don't mean Kirk. My experience with Maggie was so awesome, I wanted to ask her here to demonstrate her tonguing technique and even use her strap-on on me again. You are a fantastic pussy kisser, but she is something else. You may learn something from her. I don't know if you would want to fuck her; if she would want to fuck you or peg you but I wouldn't object if you did as long as I can hold your hand.

"That is something for the future, when we are fully healed, if at all."

"Maddie, I have to say that when you described Maggie's encounter with you, I was so hard and so disappointed that I missed it, so I would consider that and the potential options in the future. If I did fuck her, I would like to hold your hand as well."

"Jay, if the sex club hadn't happened but we were able to talk like just now, what do you think you may have done last night with Amy and Bill? Would you have loved to fuck me in front of them? Would you have wanted to watch them? Even swap partners?"

"Maddie, there are many if's here. I wanted to fuck you in front of them. I wasn't jealous because of my talk with Bill and what he said today helps there as well. If I had still been as jealous, I may have wanted too but I couldn't have gone ahead with it because of that. I never thought of swapping partners, I don't really see the point in that when I have you. Amy is hot and was never hotter than last night. I was aroused by not seeing the blow job but knowing. It would have been good to see them fuck. I was jealous of Bill and what he received from her, but I don't want to endanger our marriage or theirs. It may be something we will discuss in the future depending on how our sex life develops.