Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you ask that?"

"I wondered if that may have been easier to dip our toes in, so to speak, as we both knew it would be safe. We've spoken about an amigos strip poker game but the thought of eight people being nude at the same time while arousing is a bit daunting. I thought if we had been nude in front of two before, it may have made the larger group easier."

"It may help but like everything else, it's in the melting pot at the moment."

"Jay, we have discussed most things and agree that we are not perverts, we love each other and wish to please the other. Don't agree to anything if you have any reservations.

"I hope we can still be spontaneous in our actions and not need to discuss what we are doing every time."

"I'm sure we can. We only need to discuss anything if we are approaching our boundaries. If we are within there should not be a problem.

"With your flashing, at parties, dinners, I shouldn't have any problem when you are 'covered' even with small see through panties. No panties, you would need to ask as I see some circumstances, I would be okay and others I may not be."

"Jay, I love you and only you. If you are unhappy about anything, I won't do it whether flashing, allowing anyone to watch or more. You are more important than any of that."

Maddie went up to Jay and smothered him with light kisses. He could sense the passion was being restrained but knew she wanted him to know she was his alone. Maddie knew this was time for plan B.

She set off to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. Jay came with her and helped. After their meal, she suggested they go for a drive.

Jay agreed a change of scene would be good, but he was surprised when she said she would drive as she knew where she wanted to go. Soon he found himself being driven along the road to their favorite cove.

"Maddie, why are you driving so sedately?"

"You never know when that zealous cop will appear, and I don't want him to give me a ticket or worse in front of you?"

Jay began laughing. She had sounded so earnest, but he cottoned on she was teasing him. That had been a really good roleplay and one he thought they could do again. He was still enthralled that he managed to get the large dildo up her bum. Next time he wanted to fuck her with that in place.

When they arrived at the cove, the sun was setting, and the stars were coming out. It was a warm evening, but they had the beach to themselves. Maddie took the blanket from the trunk and laid it down. She sat and held her hand out to him. He joined her.

Maddie's heart was beating wildly. Had she picked the right place and time? If this failed what would it do to them?

Maddie started by asking Jay about the stars and whether any noses or asses had gotten bigger since they courted here. He pointed some out and thought some had as the universe stretched away from them all the time. He was aware she was tense and breathing slowly.

As he spoke, she turned to him and kissed him, softly but her passion was evident as her nipples cut into his chest. He responded and kissed her back, his hands holding her close. Slowly, they parted. Maddie was breathing heavily, her eyes alight with passion and lust. He saw that she loved him deeply.

This time he instigated the kiss. There was more passion as he kissed her deeply, his hands wandering across her back and down to her ass where he clamped her cheeks as he drew her tightly into him. She could feel his erection. She placed her arms around his head as she responded with her own passion.

When his hands came to her breasts, this time she didn't stop kissing him but added more force, telling him in action, he should go on. She broke the kiss to make little kisses down his neck and up around his ears.

She whispered, "I love you and want you."

Jay couldn't believe how hot he felt, how much his love for Maddie was coming through from his very soul. He took her head in his hands and began kissing her from her forehead, down her nose, across her cheeks and down her neck. She swooned in his arms. When he came back to her lips, she fastened hers to his as though they were fused together, the feelings of love between them was so intense.

Unbeknown to him, his hands had been unbuttoning her blouse and he slid it off. He was kissing his way down her chest when he undid her bra and slowly teased it from her breasts. As he did, he covered the newly bared flesh with his lips and hands. Her nipples were as erect as he had ever seen them.

Maddie was in a world of pleasure. Jay was making love to her, like the first time again. This time there would be no mistakes in the future. She came from his kissing and caressing her breasts she was so turned on. As he worked his way down towards her pussy, she was almost hyperventilating she was so aroused.

Jay lifted her skirt as his hand made its way to her pussy. He was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He always loved her more when she did that. Tonight, he would prove it. If Maggie could get Maddie off so quickly, he would do the same.

Jay began lightly caressing her labia lips with his fingers making sure she was fully lubricated everywhere. He then moved his head down and began at her rosebud. He kissed and caressed, moving his tongue slowly in and out as his hands rubbed her bum and pubis.

Maddie was being very vocal asking him to fuck her.

Jay teased her until she came before he moved to her pussy. Here he used both tongue and fingers to move around and penetrate, finding her 'g' spot and driving her to distraction. She came again but he didn't let up. More kisses and blowing gently over her lips and more pumping his fingers had her cumming again in short order. Now he moved in for the kill.

He began lightly blowing and sucking alternatively on her clit while still using his fingers in her pussy but not near her 'g' spot. As she bucked and tried to get him into her, he slipped a finger and then another one into her anus. All the sensations drove Maddie to one of the biggest orgasms she had ever achieved. Her whole body vibrated, her skin shone with excitement, her areolas were deeply red, and her nipples felt like they were going to explode.

As she came down, she saw his eyes looking at her with such love she felt so much relief.

His look changed as he saw something in Maddie's face. It wasn't the loathing he had seen the previous week but something almost primeval. What had he done?

Maddie's smile relaxed him but before he could say anything, she flipped him over onto his back and told him, "Okay buster two can play that game. I'm going to drive you wild like you did me. I've learned a lot from the first time we made love here and you are going to pay the penalty for not fucking me like I wanted."

Jay was relieved to see her smile at those words and the look of love coming from her eyes.

Maddie straddled him and fed him her breasts as she lightly, almost tickled his chest and abdomen. His top was off, how had that happened he thought. Once she thought he had had enough of her breasts she moved down him slowly, drawing shapes with her nipples on him. His senses were on overload. He felt her undo his trousers and them being pushed down his legs. She moved down and removed them and his boxers.

Maddie slowly, very slowly kissed her way up his legs and down again and again. Jay was breathing hard and his little man was standing to attention hoping to get some appreciation, soon. Maddie would not be hurried. She made her way to the back of his thighs as she closed on his rosebud and the erogenous zone around there. She tongued his hole as she lightly drew her fingers across his skin. Jay was groaning in pleasure.

Maddie took his balls into her mouth and moved them around as though weighing them. He was afraid he was going to blow and told her, but she ignored him. Jay was almost delirious by now with the pleasure but that moved up the scale very quickly when Maddie kissed along the underside of his penis to the head where she licked around it before returning down.

Jay so needed to come but Maddie was teasing him. She came back up, repeating her kisses and caresses but this time she placed his penis in her mouth where she licked his pre-cum before sliding him into her throat. As she did, she looked at him. He could see her love for him.

"Cum for me," she mumbled, and he couldn't stop himself. He thought he would never stop.

If Jay thought he could rest, he was mistaken. He had not allowed Maddie to rest and she wanted more. Maddie continued to hold his penis in her mouth but moved a finger to his anus. Jay felt the finger penetrate and soon it was rubbing his prostate. Very soon, Jay was erect again.

Maddie moved over and straddled him, placing his penis where it belonged, in her pussy. She started to lift slowly up and down, making sure Jay's penis managed to caress her clit. As they both became aroused, she drove up and down with more force. Despite cumming only a few minutes before, Jay was close again and told Maddie.

Maddie looked at him and smiled. "Cum with me big boy," as she drove down hard onto his penis catching full strokes on her clit. As she came, her pussy gripped even tighter and Jay came.

Both held the other as they recovered. Both were sated.

After about ten minutes, Maddie said, "I think we should wash as my car will smell for weeks if we don't." Jay began laughing and Maddie joined in.

Both went out to the water and helped each other clean up. They were connected like they had been before. Maddie was pleased plan B had worked.

As she was about to dress Maddie thought she saw some movement above the beach. Jay said he had seen them earlier and hoped they enjoyed the show.

"They" asked Maddie.

"Yes, a couple."

"And you didn't tell me!"

"I wasn't sure till now."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm good, I get to go home with you!"

"Should I put my clothes on or ..?"

"Nude, please."

So, Maddie drove them home. Both happier than they had been in days.

Once home, Jay set to make their nighttime drinks. Maddie said she would shower to get rid of the salt. Jay said he would bring her drink to their room. Maddie's eyes were wet as she climbed the stairs.

She was back in their room!

Monday

The next day after Jay headed to work, Maddie met Amy and they went shopping to add to her lingerie collection. Maddie saw some nice ones which she thought would look good on Jay but wisely said nothing to her sister.

Over coffee, Amy told her sex between Bill and her had never been better. Maddie counselled her to take it slowly. Saturday while it was a very big step, it may have been too far. Talk to Bill and explore both your fantasies. Make sure he knows nothing is too gross to consider but that hiding something which conflicts either of them is worse. Honesty first and foremost. Just consider what you both would like to do together.

"Like what?"

"French maid, lap dancer, cheerleader!"

"I still have my cheerleader outfit, but the top would be too tight," replied Amy.

"Amy, it won't be on that long!"

Both laughed.

"I know where you can get some outfits and some toys to play with if you want."

Amy nodded and they set off. Amy had never been in a sex toy store before but with Maddie's help they found a number of items she was sure Bill and she would enjoy.

It was lunch time so they adjourned to Maddie's.

Amy asked how things were and Maddie said her plan B had worked and told her sister all about it which included being watched. Maddie was beaming when she told Amy she was back in their bed!

After Amy left, Maddie found that her mind wasn't as clear as she thought. There was something troubling her when she should have been so happy. It wouldn't come to her. She thought of greeting Jay in the nude when he arrived home or as a slave girl. She knew he loved her to do either but her conscience kept saying no. This time she took its advice.

She thought about what they would need for the weekend at the cabin and was disturbed by the thoughts which came to her. Others came in and she found herself very fearful of her future and by that her life with Jay and the kids.

When quiet at work, Jay's thoughts returned to the question, where were Maddie and he headed? While he was saying things over the last days, there was something that he could feel was in his mind, but it never came to the front. There was a question mark over everything but what did it mean. What was it? He needed to know.

When Jay arrived home, he expected a bubbly Maddie but she was quite subdued.

"Maddie. What's wrong?"

"I've made a discovery about myself that I need to think through. I hope that I can tell you after we've eaten."

Jay was concerned but knew to allow her space to focus her thoughts, like she did for him. The conversation at the meal was mostly about their days. Maddie told Jay she had seen a couple of outfits she thought he might like. When his eyebrow raised, she told him she never mentioned anything to Amy. Jay relaxed.

After Jay went to his den as Maddie was still deep in thought.

Much later a very determined looking Maddie entered his den.

"Jay, I wish to tell you about my self-discovery and how because of that I need to change our rules."

"I can see this is troubling you so better get it out after all the number one rule was being honest to each other," he tried to say lightly, trying to conceal the dread he was beginning to feel. Did she want to have other partners? That would be too much for him, it would be the end of them.

Maddie could see Jay tense and felt his concern. She would try and ensure he was able to relax quickly.

"Jay, I need the rules to be a lot more constricted than we have them. I don't want to expand on what we said so please relax.

"Today, when I was alone, thoughts came into my head, followed by other similar ones. I'll tell you some of them so you can understand why I wish to change our rules.

"I was thinking about what to pack for the cabin. Almost immediately, I thought of us walking around the lake. For a walk it only takes an hour but it takes us nearer three. The five viewpoints where we have sex tend to slow us down."

Jay nodded and smiled. He enjoyed those walks.

"Well you never wear panties on those walks!"

"They're never on long enough!" Maddie retorted. They both laughed.

"My mind was playing through us doing all the things we do. First point, you eat me out as the tree branch is just the right height for me to lean over and you to tongue me to death. Second point, you struggle to get up the face so I can get my own back and blow you.

"The third point broke my mind. We normally have a fuck in the clearing, no need for foreplay, often thinking we could be seen. My mind was saying, if Amy and Bill went the other way, they would probably meet us at this point. I had a plan to avoid us being seen or to let them see us if we wished. I wanted them to watch us and to see me cleaning us up.

"The fourth and fifth point would be normal, but I never paid attention to those because of number three.

"As I thought about three, another thought came in. I was heading into your office. Cheryl was outside and when she saw me dressed as a secretary, she asked if I was going in for my spanking and fucking. I asked her how she knew and she said she heard us the last time as did half the factory. She said she was so turned on.

"I took her hand and told her to come with me. I brought her in to you and you were surprised. I told Cheryl, that in this business bad secretaries are punished. I had been a bad secretary so was to be punished. She should watch and make sure she never makes mistakes. Your face was a picture but your little man was at full attention. You spanked and fucked me. She was so turned on she masturbated.

"Then the strip poker with the amigos, it was me who instigated the fucking."

Jay was aroused but troubled about the direction this may be going.

"Jay, I have come to realize that my fantasies have taken over me. I have lost control of them. Instead of just enjoying the 'thought', I have allowed myself to set out to accomplish them not thinking about any consequences, just the thrill.

"Last night, when you said someone had been watching us, I wanted to have them see us but later I wasn't so sure.

"I let my fantasies exclude you and led us to the sex club. Because of that, our marriage, what should be the most important thing in my life hangs by a thread.

"Jay, I love you. I don't want to jeopardize that. I need to set my boundaries tightly so that I never just listen to my fantasy and think that I must do it.

"I'm very happy to continue our roleplay within this home, between the two of us. I know the photo frames on the stairs need a good dusting so the French Maid can do that with a little help. Lap dance, cheerleader and others I'm happy to do.

"The ones I don't want to engage in are those where we are exposed outside and potentially having others join in. The hooker, bad cop, etc.

"I want to know I can control myself before I think about doing any of them again in the future, if at all. I have to know that I am in control of my fantasies and not the other way around."

Jay was stunned. As she spoke, he heard her anguish and her sorrow at failing to control herself.

"Maddie, I'm happy with that. I think there was another part of me beyond the jealousy and anger that I wasn't aware off, but I think it was my conscience acting as a brake to me. Only little 'f' for us for the foreseeable future.

"What are you going to say to the amigos if they ask about the poker game?"

"I'll explain that the fantasy is better than the reality. I'm sure they will understand."

"What about Maggie?"

"No, that must remain a fantasy. Sorry!"

"What about your flashing?"

"It will be only accidental from now on. Saturday night was me being out of control. I should have told Amy No, keep that until they were going home. I have to control that."

"Can you do that?"

"I think I'll need help. I'll look for a counsellor tomorrow. I need to understand why they have become so important as I have all I need in you and our girls. Perhaps they will suggest doing some sessions together. Would you be comfortable with that?"

"If it can make us whole again, I would. I love you Maddie but was worried where we were heading. This could help."

Maddie went up to him and kissed him passionately before cuddling into him.

They had a chance at a future.