Neighborly Relations Pt. 09.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While upset at his wife for going behind his back with Patty and the other women, he knew he had no room to talk and condemn her for her infidelity. Not after fucking an eighteen-year-old in their kitchen, no matter how Cathy Burton had instigated the whole thing. He had been thinking with his dick and cheated on his wife with a woman. At least Emily had done so with someone of the same sex.

Robert had asked what the party was about and after Emily told him he went to visit Charles Trent. Both agreed that sex between their wives was not a problem, but this upcoming party was. It sounded like fun, but both worried about how they would perform in front of other people with other partners. Then Robert had an idea.

The two couples had gotten together at the Trents for a night of clearing the air with honesty and openness. Robert confessed to his infidelity with Cathy Burton, while Emily told him she knew but had said nothing out of guilt and also to use as ammunition if he gave her trouble. With them both confessing that was now a moot point, which left just one hurdle in the decision if they were all to attend the sex party. Performance anxiety.

Unknown to Emily, the other three had an answer to that. The four of them would have sex and swap partners as a test run. And that was exactly what they did after the men watched their now uninhibited wives making out. For the first time they each witnessed their spouse, the person they loved, had children, and made a life with have sex with another person of the opposite sex.

It's not easy to get past that first time for an individual or a couple. Be it the husband or the wife, they see their spouse give what is supposed to be exclusive to them to someone else. All four of them felt the raw emotions of jealousy, fear, inadequacy, and arousal. The last is especially trying as a person must get over the shame of getting turned on by watching their spouse with another.

Some swingers never indulge in this last part of the lifestyle. Some feel that crowding your spouse makes them inhibited and prevents them from enjoying the swapping sex with another. And some feel that seeing their spouse with another is humiliating as in the cuckold culture.

To make sure they could handle it, instead of them having sex at the same time, they took turns to make sure the performing couple could do so under while being watched. Their thinking was that if they could have sex with the spouse of a person watching and their own spouse, they could handle sex with and in front of others as well.

Somehow, the four neighbors managed to get through the first round of swapping and watching without any major emotional drama or internal collapses. By the second round later in the evening, they were convinced they would do fine at the party and one more thing. They enjoyed the sexual variety swapping with their neighbors and wanted more of it.

***

"So long as I still like dick," she told her husband as she rode him later at home. "I can like pussy as well. Right?"

"I like pussy Emily, so who am I to tell you not to."

"You like Patty's pussy, don't you?" Emily had asked looking down at Robert.

"Not as much as YOU like her pussy, but yes I do."

"It's Ok my love she said as she leaned down to kiss him. Because it's Charles's pussy in the end."

After they had finished for the night and went to the kitchen for a drink, Robert had been thoughtful as he looked at his gorgeous wife.

"What's wrong?" she had asked.

"Emily," he said fixing her with the strong gaze that always reminded her what a strong character her husband was. "All this... this fun we are having with our friends and neighbors. It's just fun for me. Nothing else."

She stayed quiet as he continued.

"I know you tend to get attached and have these crushes of yours with people," he raised his hand when she opened her mouth as if to protest. "Hear me out, please."

Emily had relented because she knew he was right. Even before the start of their recently open sexual marriage, he was correct about her nature. She had a habit of forming emotional attachments to people she liked. Former neighbors, coworkers, and acquaintances of both sexes. It was her nature. Most have been short. Often ending as a new person of interest came along. Yet all had been temporary and never gotten in between them to harm their marriage.

"Unlike in the past, this time we are having sex with these people. And then we are getting to know them more and develop friendships. It's quite clear that you and Patty are beyond just friends and occasional lovers. Charles and I both know and have discussed it."

"Robert, are you upset with me?"

"No. I just want you to remember when you get all gushy about people that the person who loves you and has devoted his life to you is not them."

Emily realized how serious he was. And in that moment, she understood that while he put up with her "crushes" on other people, there was a limit to it.

"Do you want me to stop seeing Patty?" she had asked even though she did not want to. "Because if you do, I will."

"No, you won't stop and no I'm not stupid enough to ask," had been his reply. "I have nothing against Patty or you and her being close. If anything, I like her and if you were to have a THING," he stopped to do air quotes, "she is the best one to do that with."

"Then..." she was about to ask 'then why all this?' when it dawned on her. "It's not her you are worried about is it?"

Robert had flinched at that but had regained his composure.

"I don't think you would ever leave me for a woman Emily. It's a side thing for you. You are not wired that way. But I do worry about the men in our circle. Most are younger and good looking. So far there is not one that I dislike. All I ask is that you leave it at sex play. I promise to do the same with the women."

She nodded then and went to say something, but thought he was not finished by his demeanor.

"Is there someone that worries you?" she had asked.

"Not at the moment. But then most of them have not sampled what you have to offer. I know you will be popular at the party. I've seen how some of them look at you at neighborhood cookouts and get-togethers."

"Like women don't look at you?" she replied. "I am both proud that you are my man and also worried when they look at you."

He scoffed as she continued. She had deflected his point well, but Robert knew she was right. He had caught Patty, Tanya, and Claudia Adams staring at him. And their stares had nothing pure about them.

"Robert, you are forty-three and look better than most men do ten years younger. Patty had been eyeballing you for some time and you did not disappoint her the first time you and she were together. Do you know how jealous I was the first time I saw your dick... what is supposed to be MY DICK, go inside her?"

"And you think watching Charles screw you with that ten-inch Louisville Slugger was any better?" he had replied with clear emotion. "You think I don't know you like bigger dicks?"

She said nothing. It took all her self-control to not look away from him in shame. Damn him, he always knew what she was thinking. She both loved and detested that he could.

"Big dildo, big dick porn history on your desktop... and yes I looked. I'm not stupid." Robert said and took a deep breath to collect his thoughts. To put his jealousy aside. "Look, with our new lifestyle, you will get to have your big dicks. Not just Charles. I'm sure there are others. Others that will ring your bell better than I ever will."

"STOP!" Emily said and moved toward her husband.

Robert had flinched but let her embrace him. Emily knew that sooner or later they would have this conversation. A conversation all men dreaded. Discussing with their woman other men's size. These conversations never went well. A wife could try to comfort her husband but no matter what she said, would come off as trite and untruthful.

No honey. I like your smaller dick better? No honey, big dicks hurt? No honey... blah blah... bullshit. Everyone. EVERYONE knew that women liked a bigger or at least wider dick. One that hit all the spots in her and "rocked her world." No woman ever bragged about her husband's small or average size. No woman giggled with her girlfriends about the medium-sized man she had the other night. No woman fucked a smaller man and did not think about the bigger man she once had. Or worse, the bigger man she just had. Or... was looking forward to having again.

"I'm not even seven inches Emily," he said. "Do you think it was easy for me to see you with Charles? No, it wasn't. But I knew one thing. Trying to stop you from having other men would only cause problems with us."

"Robert," she said in anguish. "All you have to say is stop and I will."

"Bullshit!"

"So far, it's only been one man. I won't even go near Charles again. I promise. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Oh Gawd, I was so stupid."

She looked up at him expecting to see anger or anguish, but instead, she saw something else. A hint or a slight... smile? What was he smiling about? Her questioning gaze did not go unnoticed.

"There is only one way you and I can do this Emily," he said. He seemed to be saying this as he was figuring it out. "At least this is how I got through it with the Trents."

"How?" she asked.

"See Emily," he said finally looking at her in the eye. "I don't like that there are men with bigger dicks than me. No man does. We spend a lifetime wondering about the size lottery and how some men are luckier than others. What our wife thinks of us. How she thinks she is short-changed."

Emily tried to protest, but he shook his head. She let him, knowing that he had to get it out now that he started.

"But unlike staying fit, or in the case of you ladies, replacing us," he continued ignoring her shaking her head while mouthing no, "there is nothing we can do about our size but learn to accept it and move on with life. Unlike you ladies that can get a boob job, we men don't have doctors that do a dick job. Not yet anyway."

He laughed nervously, but she knew there was nothing she could say to make him feel better. That he was willing to let her have sex with other men and stay married to her was a gift she did not take or plan to ever take for granted.

"I love you, Robert Porter," she had said. "More than you will ever know. If I could find ten women for you to fuck to my one, I would."

He tilted his head to the side as his eyebrows went up.

"See, that's how I am getting past this other-men thing," he said. "I focused on getting as much as I wanted out of Patty as Charles and you got out of each other. In my mind, so long as I was fucking his wife, everything was... how do I say this? Equal? Does that make sense?"

After a second or two letting what he said sink in, she chuckled nervously.

"That's it?" she asked. "You thought of fucking his wife and it was all better?"

Robert nodded securely in his thinking.

"Yup, fuck his wife... fuck the shit out of her, and it's all good. What? Don't look at me like that."

"No, no, I... I think I understand," she replied. "So long as you fuck the wife of anyone, I fuck you're OK?"

He noticed that she said, "I fuck" instead of "fucks me." A way to put a better spin on it.

"Sort off," he replied.

"And who do I fuck to get the same satisfaction when it comes to you and Cathy?"

Robert was a little uncomfortable just then. Cathy Burton was the childhood friend and classmate of their daughter. They had known her since she was ten. And on the week of the girls' graduation, the little slut had thrown herself at Robert when she slept over at their house. Emily had caught them fucking on the kitchen table but had said nothing as she had yet to confess to Robert about her multiple sex romps with Patty.

"She is not married," Robert replied. "I guess you have to wait until she is?"

Emily slapped her grinning husband playfully.

"Well, it's either her brother Carter, her grandfather, or her dad," Emily replied.

"Well, since Carter won't be at the party, it's down to her dad or Ralph. I guess I have that to look forward to."

"Not if you are busy fucking their wives," Emily replied. "And come home to me after. And I mean it, Robert Porter. I can't stand the thought of losing you. The minute you want us to stop this lifestyle I will never go near another man or woman again. I swear to you. On my life... on..."

He gently placed a finger over her mouth.

"Don't swear," he said. "I may be a sex-crazed swinger heathen, but I don't want us to take the Lord's name in vain."

"Robert, do you think God is mad at us for doing this?"

He smiled gently and then bit his lip.

"Emily, if we have to answer for anything it's that you and I started having sex with others behind each other's back. You with Patty, and me with Cathy. We were both wrong to lie and betray each other that way. But now we are not. Everything we do is out in the open and there is no coercion in what we do. Right?"

"Right," she had replied nodding in agreement. "We are not going to manipulate each other or anyone into having sex with us. That would be sick."

"Who needs that fucken drama?" Robert had replied. "Only sick people would do that. I also don't want to hide anything from you. And I hope you are the same with me. OK?"

"Yes," she had said.

***

Early Party

Emily Porter remembered the entire exchanged that took place before the party that weekend. Especially the "not hiding anything" part. Because when the party had started in earnest, she had chosen Kent Burton, Cathy's father to be her first sex partner for the evening. They had been making out on the couch across from where Robert and Bob Mosswell had been sitting and watching the action develop.

The last thing Emily remembered was her husband alone, watching her with a slight smile as Kent licked her clit. She had been laying on the edge of the seat with Kent's silver tongue on her clit. Then his fingers in her pussy fucking her took her over the top to her first orgasm of the night.

When she had recovered and looked around, her husband was gone. She was in a room full of people fucking and sucking, but with her man gone she let herself enjoy sucking Kent's thick cock as it filled her mouth. She had licked his head and felt him tense as her hands cupped his balls gently. Emily moaned as her tongue teased the underside of his head while her lips regularly engulfed him. Sucking him into her mouth, she had let herself enjoy the feel of yet another cock other than her husband's.

There she was surrounded by moaning and talking naked people as she gave in to her deepest sexual wants. Kent was not as fit as her husband even though he was six years younger. He was muscular, but his waist was thicker and his legs stockier. If anything described Kent from his full handsome face to his burly chest and powerful legs was the word wide. Not fat, just wide. Wider than her husband and son and Charles. Emily wondered for a minute why she had thought of her son, but Kent's hand on the back of her head made her forget the world and everyone around her.

Emily found herself almost in a dream-like state. An erotic hypnosis where all that mattered were hers and Kent's bodies and sexual possibilities. There was no yesterday, no today, or tomorrow. Just now. Not their families, children, spouses, jobs, bills, responsibilities, or obligations.

Nothing but mindlessly sucking his thick cock. Feeling it riding her tongue deeper in her mouth as she locked her lips over his thick shaft. And there was something about the way his hand pushed her head down further on his dick and his hips thrust himself toward her throat that excited her. The notion of a man taking what he wanted. Taking HER, as he wanted.

"You're going to make me cum too soon," he gasped.

Emily had looked up and seen Kent try to control himself as she worked him. For a brief second, she wondered if she wanted to finish him and have him cum in her mouth. That image in her mind seemed as delicious as his precum. The look on his face on the edge and his cock trembling in her mouth. While some would say she was in a subservient pose on her knees, Emily felt on top of the world.

Reaching to his base with her thumb and fingers, she tightened her grip and let go of his cock with her mouth. Kent gasped as he tried to control his stance. Teetering on the balls of his feet, it was Emily's tight grasp on the base of his cock that held him upright and prevented him from cumming. His eyes bulged as he grunted.

"Oh Gawd!" he managed to utter.

He had approached Emily that evening thinking of her a novice in the lifestyle. While she did not have his experience in group sex, the woman was insatiable. Kent marveled at how quickly she brought him to the edge with her oral skill. More so how she had managed to edge him preventing him from cumming.

"Let's not waste that on a quick blow job, shall we?" Emily had said looking up at him.

"Ok," was all he managed to say as he felt himself slowly back in control.

There was something about this woman that mesmerized him. It wasn't just her captivating looks. Or her oral skills. It was something in her gaze. Something of a naughty look as if she were doing something she wasn't supposed to. And it was infectious. Minutes earlier her husband, his banker whom he had asked for a loan just days ago, had been sitting on the chair across the room staring as Kent had licked his wife's pussy. Kent could have sworn Emily had stared at her husband as she spread her legs. After Kent licked her to orgasm, Robert was gone.

Oh, this couple was still new at this lifestyle, he thought. His wife and he were used to being the same room when they played with others. Looking around, he did not spot his wife, but had she been there, she would not have even bothered to look back. In a way, Emily and Robert were new to this. While they seemed to be adjusting quicker than most new swingers Kent saw the early naughtiness of doing something normals did not do. What society frowned and shunned out in the open.

It was refreshing and fun to be part of that again as he knelt between Emily's legs. Not being new to such parties, he noticed there was a basket full of condoms on the end table. Taking one, he ripped the packet staring at Emily as he did.

Emily stared back as Kent once again tried to act cool. She wanted to laugh but thought it would ruin the mood especially after she had denied him an orgasm after he gave her such a good one. While secure in herself, Emily did not like being a bitch to men as some women did. Amused she stared back with a slight smirk as Kent did manage to sheath his hefty dick with the rubber. By now she was horny as hell again and needed that pool inside her, so she let her legs do her talking as they spread wide.

Kent noticed that Emily did not shave clean as some women did. But she did keep her mount trim well and short. When her legs spread, her slit gaped to show him everything she had between those juicy cuntlips he had been sucking on earlier. Everything, from her clit to the bottom of her cunt-hole was wet and glistening. Kent had enough of staring. Moving forward on his knees, he grasped her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the couch.

With all the preliminary posturing over, Emily stopped caring about which one of them had won the cool contest. She was too far past that just then. Horny as hell, with a thick hard cock inches from her splayed pussy all Emily wanted was to feel her first cock of the party. She nodded to him, more in agreement than submission as he came closer. When his thick head touched her labia, Emily's jaw dropped, and her lower lip trembled. And as Kent's hardness began to slide in her warm wet channel, Emily knew he would not be the last of the evening. Only the first.

123456...8