All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 07'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

This was absolutely incredible, you are an artist. Your work with the findom, chastity, and servitude is magnificent. The interaction between Amber and her “bank” is a femdom tease and denial masterpiece. I implore you to make this story last as long as possible, and to write more like it when this story finally must end. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

barb45barb45almost 3 years ago

Wow!!!! Rated 5*. Keep up the good work

GingerpiciGingerpicialmost 3 years ago

He got control by beautiful woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love Amber

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is fantastic!

Bring in Sarah was an unexpected but delightful plot twist. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up your great writing!

GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

Hi betaboy84, nice to meet you, I’m Jason, or Goddess Mia’s Loser. I’m just getting into writing, and I want to tell you you’re my hero. Words cannot express how incredibly sexy your story “Neighbors” is. You certainly have a powerful understanding of findom and the submissive male mind. The female dominant mind as well, I might add. You’re work with Amber and chastity is amazing, the commanding attitude she had when she finally made her domination of Chris open, her telling him he may never orgasm again, the possibility of public humiliation and blackmail, just inspired! Inspired is the word for your work, you truly are an artist of a writer, and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate what you’re doing.

The thing I like most about Neighbors is the effort you put into making it believable, realistic. Obviously all stories have to stretch the truth a little, but you have kept that to a minimum, and really given a sense of reality to the story. I also love how long you have made the story, the length is key, because it has enabled you to go into depth with the events of your writing. I hope you make a full novel of this, I am reading every chapter, hanging on your every word. My interest is also in writing about findom and male chastity, and you have become a teacher to me. I’m studying your work and learning a lot. Whether I will be able to put what I’ve learned into practice in my own stories and novels here on Literotica is another question, but I’m trying. Right now I’m in the stage of reading books to learn how to write, and as I said, you’re my hero.

In closing, I would like to ask that you please make Neighbors as long as you possibly can, and that you write more long novels on the subject of findom and male chastity. Thank you for your artistic work, you are a great inspiration to me. It is not too much to say that Neighbors is the best story/novel that has ever been published on Literotica. At least from what I’ve seen. You are in a league of your own, thank you for the gift of your art.

Sincerely,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story more and more each chapter. I love Chris’s attentiveness and desire to serve and put amber before himself. I did think it was kind of rude for Chris to sit on Ambers porch and play his phone. At 8 he belongs to amber and probably should have put his nose in a corner until Amber woke and had a use for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love that Amber's molding bank into the perfect slave for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the story I've been Waiting for since 'jock's rule' by WhiteDog. An absolute Masterpiece. Thank you so much for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 06 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info