Neighbors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your arms for me, please."

I did so, and she reached under them from behind me, wrapping the measuring tape around my chest. I could fee her small but firm breasts pressed against my back momentarily as her hands met in front of my chest. She made another note.

She measured my stomach and across my shoulders in a similar manner, then walked around so she was in front of me. She knelt on the ground in front of me. I let out small gasp as I saw that her face was just inches in front of my caged penis. If she heard me she hid her reaction well and in a business-like manner wrapped the measure tape around my right thigh. Her hands were just inches from the cage and I could feel myself tremble slightly at her touch.

After noting the measurement on her clipboard, she stood up and pulled the scale out from under the bench.

"Ok - hop on" she said. I stood on the scale, acutely aware that I was basically naked and she was fully clothed - albeit in tight workout gear. She marked down my weight.

"Thanks - you can get dressed now."

I pulled on my shorts with a definitely sense of relief and sat down on the bench to get my socks and shoes on.

"Ok Chris - I have an idea what I'm working with now. This is going to be a lot of work for you - we're going to be hitting the free weights hard. We'll do warm up cardio but if we do real cardio work we'll eat up the whole hour. So I want you to start running daily after work. Start slow and build up. In two months time you should be running four to five miles every day. Ok?"

I nodded as I tied my shoes and shrugged into my shirt, trying to hide my displeasure at the thought. Not only was I going to be spending an hour here every morning, but apparently I was going to have to run after work.

"This is what you wanted, right? You said in your text you do better with things when you're pushed, right?"

I nodded.

"Yes Sarah, thank you."

I cursed inwardly - it was difficult to not speak to her that way I was accustomed to answering Amber.

She merely nodded.

"I see you have an apple watch on - add me as a friend to the workout app so I can track your heart rate and the distance of your runs."

I felt an involuntary shiver. I was sure this was a normal thing a dedicated trainer would do but it somehow felt invasive - to have my body monitored in this way. In some ways this felt similar to the control that Amber already had over my cock and apparently my bank account.

I nodded again.

"And last - you'll need to eat at least a thousand calories of lean protein each day and eliminate junk foods. I'm going to give you an app I recommend that you use to track your intake and help you make smart choices at restaurants and the grocery store."

"Yes - thank you" I said, not sure what else to say.

Sarah just nodded as she led me once again to the weight room.

"We'll start off with weights today - tomorrow we'll do a bit of cardio as a warmup."

For the next forty five minutes, Sarah took me though an intense workout focusing on my chest and arms. During the bench press she spotted me, nearly straddling my head as I lay on my back on the bench. I tried not to stare at her crotch, thinking that her pussy was just inches away from me. The groans of frustration were hidden by my gasps as I struggled with the heavy weights she kept adding.

As I worked out we chatted - Sarah talked about her night out with Amber the night before. She didn't go into details but it was clear she ended up going home with the other guy in the picture. I couldn't help but think about how everyone seemed to be getting laid but me.

Finally, we finished. I was dripping with sweat, and I could see that even Sarah had a thin sheen of perspiration.

I collapsed into a chair with a towel as Sarah made some notes on her clipboard of the weights we had done.

"Good job today, Chris" She said, patting me on the shoulder as she walked by.

"We'll focus on legs tomorrow - that's always the hardest."

I groaned again. I couldn't possibly face the prospect of doing this to myself every morning, but the chastity cage was a constant reminder of Amber's control over me. I found myself wanting to do it for her - to put myself through anything if it made her life better in some small way. Again, I allowed myself to think about the possibility of her using me for sex after months of work with Sarah toning my body.

I was in the changing room putting on my work clothes when my phone dinged. A seventy five dollar charge from Sarah for the workout. I hit send.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I downloaded the calorie tracking app that Sarah recommended and added her as a friend as she requested to that app as well as my workout app on my watch. I saw that in the calorie tracking app there was a feature to take a picture of each meal to help remind me what I ate on each day. I used it at lunch - I went to a small deli near my office downtown and ordered a salad, no dressing, with grilled chicken breast. I entered the data into the app and snapped a picture.

Midway through my meal, I got a notification from the app. I had a message from Sarah.

-Good. Not too much dressing on the salad. Next time consider adding a second chicken breast for more protein-

I groaned as I realized she would be able to see and judge everything I ate if I used this app. I wasn't sure if Amber knew what she was doing when she sent me to Sarah - it seemed she was taking my words about pushing me very seriously. I was feeling that now-familiar surge of emotions again - slight outrage at how much control Amber and now Sarah had over me, coupled with a growing feeling of arousal at that same level of control. It seems that Amber had positioned Sarah to have authority over certain parts of my life, and Sarah had taken it.

Trembling, I typed a response to her message.

-Yes, ma'am-

I paused before I hit send - I didn't know if this was going too far or if she would just think I was being polite. With a deep breath I hit send. A few minutes later I got a response. A smiley face emoji.

I was at my office a couple of hours later, thinking about heading home. I only really needed to go to my office a couple of days a week, but usually spent more time here to keep track of my employees. Just as I was packing up my laptop I got a text from Amber.

It was just a picture of a bank - taken from the sidewalk outside.

I shrugged. I guessed it was her putting me in my place, reminding me I was her bank.

A few minutes later I was getting in my car when I got another picture. This was taken inside a room in a bank - there were rows and rows of little locked doors and a box with the lid set aside on a little table. I froze. I zoomed in. Inside the little box I could see the key to my chastity cage. I recognized it from the one time Amber had held it out for me to kiss to signify my acceptance of my role as her chaste bank.

Shortly after another picture. This showed a form for a safety deposit box rental, along with a fingerprint scanner. I zoomed in on the rental form. It was for one year, with an option to extend the rental indefinitely. It looked like it would require the person to show ID and pass the fingerprint scanner to be given access to the safety deposit box!

A minute later one more picture. This was a selfie of Amber smiling as she pointed at a one of the locked boxes in the wall. She had put my chastity key in permanent lockup in a bank, where it would be absolutely impossible for anyone but her to get to!

I closed my eyes and moaned. Her control of me was absolute.

A minute later I received a Venmo notification. A request for one hundred dollars from Amber.

-One year rental of my new safety deposit box! chop chop little bank-