All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 16'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is legitimately the hottest humiliation, femdom/findom story on this site. Amber is absolutely amazing in her treatment of her bank. I hope she puts him to work for all her friends, mom maybe even Justin and has him paying for the privilege. With a dominant and beautiful girl like Amber she should have many slaves sending to her like Sera is with her website. Anyways love this story and can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next few chapters:

-getting the new cage

-working for Sarrah in her gym

-paying fines to Sarrah

-Serving Claire in person and being her paypig too

I think soon, Chris will have to put the idea of free time and buying stuff for himself behind him.

Not big on cuckolding though. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lets hear more about Her nails. Length, color, all natural or acrylic? Does he ever polish them? Does She ever draw blood?

PS They'll probably end up married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You see the problem is that when the fantasy loser/beta/1ncel boys eventually realise the situation they have accepted is in fact hopeless. They become depressed and despairing, wanting to lash out out society. Not a healthy obsession/fetish to have, as people in the SW UK now know.

BetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyBetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyover 2 years ago

This is the best story/novel I’ve ever read on Literotica! Great work!!

hadesshadessover 2 years ago

another great chapter

im loving how mean you make her

and the way you write it

thanks for another chapter

CornixCornixover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Thoroughly enjoying their evidenced enjoyment of terrorising and torturing him both physically and emotionally. The findom element has gotten to unrealistic levels but I have no problem with that, and I think the cuckolding element does add to his emotional abuse. I can understand how much time this is taking to write and I appreciate every chapter greatly. Thank you.

To the anonymous commenter about incels: I live in Plymouth and I love the stories. Partly because I can separate fantasy eroticism from real live but also this situation is different entirely. He is not "involuntarily celibate". He is a voluntary submissive. He is not on toxic websites sharing misogyny and bile but worshipping the Goddesses he is placing upon the pedestals above him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter , looking forward to the next. After he gets his new cage. Hope the girls have him sniffing panties & slip a viagra in his drink, plus his next caning from Ms Sutton

Jerry33Jerry33over 2 years ago

Great story, absolutely the best on this site. Keep coming with more please.

You may want to add some faceslapping in future to increase humiliation. Or toesucking on all her girlfriends.

Why not making the swap of his cage a ceremony with the girls. Tie him up and remove cage, then tease him all day and lock him up again by the end of the day (without release ofcourse).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A remote control vibrating butt plug for bank, would be useful for the girls at the party. While they are sitting out back if they need a drink or something while he is busy trying to prepare their dinner

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cant wait to hear what's going on with the new cage. Best findom story Ive read in yeara

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry because English is not my native language. I like your story, but the only thing is I'm not a fan when other men get (too) involved. I'm not into the alpha-beta stuff. She use him financially, humiliate him by making doing chores for her, lock him in chastity, all of that it's okay if you understand the fack he's been trapped in her web since the first day he saw her. The real fact is femdom or (and) findom is based on the fact that the male penis makes him weak against the woman he lusted after, since she locked him up, her power increased, and by the way his submission and lust for her. She having others girlfriends bossing him around, he could stand it, or even would more exited. But now, clearly she have his boyfriend or "stud" dominating him too. Any straight man would put a end at this before reaching that point, even an aroused, obsessed sub. I mean she have him texted her stud to come give her a fuck after getting exited rinsing his bank account, in the last chapter, even made him look at her boyfriend penis. She could have her "bank" on one hand, and her stud on the other. He would be a loser, but still his devoted slave. But having him bowing down in front of another man.....I can't even understand how he could manage to reaching that point, because he should have break it since the time Amber had told him to bring his stud's boxer at his dorm (seriously?). There is a difference between doing anything for a woman and doing "unthinkable" thing for a woman. The first include the fact that your reason could fade, she have the power to drive you insane. But the second mean you're about to doing things which don't even match with Nature. And how could he pretends to serve her properly if this is the Nature first which made her his obsession. (Maybe I'm wrong, if he really get off on this). But most straight men is disgusted by even just the mention of another man genital part, almost if you tell them the hookers they just screwed got MST(and I said disgusted, because I won't used "hate" in that case😁). and she orders him to look at it while she give him a handjob, it's to much even for someone who give it all up to her as he done. I talk to much, I know. I'm just trying to make a shape of your story and even though it's a fiction, to being realist. To finish, I would be selfish to tell you to just take off the alpha-beta stuff, because the're are probably some other readers who are into it. But it would be great if would be great if you just fade it away and bring Amber's mother into it instead. I try to imagine how she would be, more like Mistress T (I don't know if you saw this woman, on porn videos, mostly "femdom") She would visit her daughter. Before knowing about the "findom situation" her daughter had Chris in, you could imagine a scenario where she discovered his chastity key, and after asking about it, and being informed by his daughter, one day, being alone with Chris she would probably grant him a release, saying he deserves a bit of sympathy, if not, at less a reward, but just as he is about to cum, she would change her mind saying that her daughter may not be happy. To late! Chris almost cry as his ruined orgasm escape his penis. Months of cum oozed from his shaft with any pleasure for him!!!👍 I'm not a writer, it's just my opinion, it's just another way to see things. Good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for Claire to join in on the humilliation. Loved the first time Sarah saw his cage and simply said "it's so small". You know what would be a great idea. Since Amber and Sarah basically control all the time he has out of work, maybe you can somehow get Claire a position as Chris' busty office assistant to make sure he is always.. focused

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what the new cage is about..love where this story is going with all the women asserting more control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hope you get back to writing this weekend :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starting to give up hope again. But still hoping you come back as you did before after a month of silence.

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

I'm glad to so many other people who are waiting for more chapters. Excellent story, really and there aren't very many findom stories on this site or anywhere else that I'm aware of. Of course this is the best. I hope you're enjoying writing it as much as we are reading it. I feel like this story could go on for much longer. I like the lengths of the chapters too. 4-6 pages is perfect IMO

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

and don't listen to that anon trying to influence the direction of your story, not that would but I personally like the involvement of other guys (Amber's fuck buddy). It take the humiliation up a notch and I think the ultimate humiliation is forced bi/gay but don't include for my sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has been 7000 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@betaboy84 is this story over? I hope not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter? 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think it's fair demanding betaboy84 write for free on this site. That being said this story is so insanely hot and betaboy84 is such a talented writer that if he wanted to start a patreon finishing this story and writing other findom/femdom stories like this I would gladly subscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abondoned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Checking for updates . Every. Day.

Anyone else?

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Betaboy84 thanks for a great read. Would love a update on when next chapter will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess it's done folks

It was a great ride while it lasted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ofcourse it's not done. Don't worry people. To write with this kind of quality, you need to really feel it, and once the writer feel like getting back in to this world again, im sure he will pump out nother chapter or two. It is astonishing how he has been able to produce all these good chapters in such a short amount of time, time between the chapters is to be expected. Im sure we get something once the writer gets back into it and wants to explore these characthers more.

I just want to thank you for so many good reads, betaboy84. I'm sure you will continue one day and looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man... I'm also checking all the time jajaja

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i also check daily! Such a hot series. i loved it. Some of the scenes make me almost cum in my pants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Their domination of him was so hot, can’t wait to see the night with all three girls. Hope betaboy84 is well

harryblarryharryblarryover 2 years ago

This series is soooooooooooooooo hot. I hope to read more episodes soon (and yes, i'm checking almost daily to see if a new episode is posted)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, I'm seem to check daily too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could the story have ended here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, I have paid for books/stories that are not even close to this...

Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so many guys dream haha. I legitimately wish this was my relationship with my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AMAZING STORY!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 15 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info