Neighbors from Heaven

Story Info
I tease my neighbor from the window before making him my own.
3.2k words
4.59
15.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted my blinds so they angled toward me and so I could gaze upon the shared parking lot below.

It was early afternoon and the street was quite as most were at work. My older neighbor, I hadn't caught his name, was outside doing maintenance on his work van as he typically did after returning from his early morning shift. Slightly chubby, with graying hair, his shirt removed to tan in the midday sun, he was oblivious to the world that didn't exist under the hood of his car.

Propping my knees in the air, I let me legs fall open, the air condition making my damp pussy tingle, I ran a finger up and down my slit whilst I watched him.

Rubbing circles around my swelling clit I teased myself whilst staring down at my neighbor hoping he may happen to look upon me.

He didn't that day, or for many days after. He continued to potter around in the sun, oblivious to me as I slowly touched my wet centre, used a vibrator to pull myself to climax, shaking at the site of him.

As the days rolled on, I got bolder, opening the blinds further and further, sitting closer and closer to the window, getting more naked and more eager with each passing moment.

One day late in the summer, I thought I was finally going to make my dream come true.

There I sat propped up on several pillows, the smallest string bikini you could imagine attempting to hold in my large breasts and moistening pussy. I sat on the side of my bed, right next to the window, legs spread wide but my most intimate parts still covered, staring longingly at my old neighbor.

To my surprise he looked up casually and caught my lustful gaze, giving me a wide eyed look and a quick wave before looking away quickly in an effort to be respectful.

I smirked back but maintained my position, noticing his eyes dart across on several occasions in the next few minutes to make sure he had seen what he thought he did.

To up the stakes I adjusted the triangles on my string bikini, pulling them to either side of my tanned breasts so they covered nothing and pushed them together nicely.

I tickled my fingers across them drawing pictures with my fingertips all over and causing my nipples to harden beneath my own touch.

The next glance from my dream lover was priceless. His eyes widened as he saw my young chest on display for him, before he diverted his eyes busying himself in his toolbox.

Eagerly wanting this game to continue I reached my hand down between my spread legs and pulled the fabric covering my wet pussy to the side, quickly dipping one finger in and rubbing the extra moisture I found along the length of my slit. My head fell slightly back as I found my clit and instinctually rubbed it softly back and forth, momentarily forgetting I had an audience as my eyes fluttered shut and a moan of pleasure escaped my lips.

The next time I caught his eye his face was quite red, from my show or the sun I couldn't tell, but my heart yearned for it to be me. His eyes lingered on me longer this time, sliding down my body like an eager snake, stopping at my nipples, hopefully imagining what it would feel like to take them between his teeth, past my bellybutton hopefully imagine what it would look like filled with his cum after he covered me with it and down toward my pink pussy.

I wanted him to think about this the most.

Oh the things he could do to it, the positions he could put me in as his dipped in and out of it. He could spend all day inside it, making it his home.

I bit my lip as his eyes moved back up my body, removing my wet fingers from my pussy and using them to give him a little wave.

There was no pretending now, we were both aware of exactly what was happening.

That wave spurred him on, encouraged him to lengthen his glances.

I spread my legs wider, arching my back and tossing my head back as I brought my hand back to my clit and danced my moist hands around it.

I wasn't focused on his eyes anymore as mine were scrunched shut in pleasure as I withered my naked body for all who walked by to potentially see.

I came harder than I ever had in memory, my toes curling in bliss and a pleading moan escaped my mouth as my head swung forward and through hooded eyes I watched my neighbor staring, mouth slightly open as if frozen in place. A knowing grin crept across my lips as my orgasm faded away, and the euphoric calm settled over me.

I locked my eyes on my neighbor, allowing a soaking finger to run along my swollen cunt before bringing it to my lips and popping the entire digit into my pouty mouth, eyes fluttering down his sweaty body towards his cock, searching to see if he had enjoyed watching me.

The bagginess of his shorts gave nothing away, disappointed I knew I needed to do more.

I leant forward, allowing my tits to swing below me as I reached for my trusty dildo, thick, anatomically accurate and found deep within me at least once a day, I knew it would do the trick.

Blowing my now staring neighbor a quick kiss I slipped the dildo deep within my pussy, pumping it in and out for three full thrusts before dragging it up my body to my lips, suckling at its head while staring intently into his eyes.

Opening my mouth wide and extending my tongue fully I slapped the the dildo hard against it, whilst grasping my other hand around the base of my neck.

His eyes didn't break away from me as I tilted my head back and maneuvered the stiff, veiny dildo down my throat pumping in and out sucking as if my life depended on it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a dog walker walked along the footpath, staring down at his phone, completely unaware he was so rudely interrupting us.

My neighbor didn't care, his eyes didn't leave me, I was mesmerizing him and the shuffling of his legs told me I was having an effect on him.

I needed to up the stakes.

Reaching into my bedside table I pulled out my latest obsession. A matte black vibrating butt plug that brought both myself and those fucking me whilst it is inside an orgasm that reached new heights.

After squirting a small pump of lube into my hand I began palming the plug and getting it ready for me.

Standing up, I completely removed my tiny bikini bottom and turned away from my eager audience, bending at the hips and placing a hand on my damp mattress. I reached my other hand back behind me and began working the plug into my tight ass, breathing heavily the thickest part popped through my tight rim. I pushed the end hard, causing the plug to begin vibrating within me and my knees buckled with the sudden wash of pleasure.

I stayed in place for a few seconds, adjusting to the new intruder and swaying my hips to make sure he knew I was his for the taking.

Swinging back around to perch myself on my pillows, I noticed he had changed positions. No longer in the middle of the communal car park he has shuffled back between his car and work van so the grasping of his aching boner was not witnessed by the cars passing by.

A sense of victory washed over me as the vibrations radiating through my body made me pant low and slow, the room filled with breathy moans as I reached for my trusty dildo and began to work it into my sopping pussy.

Two of my holes were filled, yet the thought of him walking in her and filling my throat to make it 3/3 was almost unbearable.

I moved my hand out towards the window pushing my sweaty palm against it, reaching for him below.

Was he imagining it was my hand grasping at his bulging erection, why wasn't he coming over and taking me like I so desperately needed?

I locked my eyes on his face as my body withered in pleasure, could I be any more obvious?!

A moan escaped my lips and a pleasing look bore into him, my hand coming away from the window to squeeze my heaving left breast, twisting the nipple bar around to find every once of pleasure I could possibly absorb.

An orgasm crashed over me as I fell back on the pillows and held the dildo inside my vibrating walls with both hands trying to get it as deep as possible.

I pulled it out of my pussy and began to clean it off with my tongue, long lust filled slurps of its entire length.

This latest orgasm made me surge with passion and I became a woman on a mission.

Wearing nothing more than my trusty butt plug, I left my window and skipped downstairs, the juices from my many orgasms coating my thighs. Grabbing a stray winter coat from the hall stand I threw it over my arms and held it loosely together at my mid section. Seining my front door open and going for my prize.

He stood frozen as I sauntered toward him, giving up on holding my coat closed after just a few paces, my naked body was potentially on display for any random passersby but I didn't care, my inhibitions had disappeared. The more the merrier.

I didn't slow down as I reached him, instead colliding into him with force and attaching my mouth to his, my naked tits, sweaty from being contained inside a winter coat in the middle of summer, smushed against his sun kissed chest, ticked by his stray gray chest hair and sliding together finally giving me an ounce of friction I had been craving.

I let my hands trail down over his slight beer belly and palmed his shorts, hard as a rock just as I had hoped and slightly damp, he had already cum for me, my pussy fluttered at the realization.

I grabbed his hand and began pulling him toward his front door, as we crossed the threshold I dropped my coat and it was as if something exploded inside him. He grabbed me forcefully and pushed me hard onto the closest surface, his spinning washing machine in the laundry room just next to his front door. I winced slightly as my hip bone caught the corner before his clothed erection was flush pushed against my ass, he moaned against the back of my neck as the he rolled his hips against the base of my vibrating butt plug.

"You are such a tease..." he panted as he sunk his teeth into my neck and deeply inhaled my scent. His weight against me pushed my chest forward flush to the washing machine and the vibrations rattled my nipple piecing.

"I'm not a tease...teases are all look and no touch and I want you to touch ever single inch of me..." I purred as he unclamped from my neck and sunk to his knees behind me, leaning forward to taste me from behind.

He made his tongue as ridged as possible and darted it inside of my used hole while a dirty calloused finger rubbed my eager clit. I lifted one leg up onto the washing machine in an attempt to get him deeper within me.

"Oh my god...ugh....wait what's your name?" I moaned in delight realizing I had no clue.

"You little slut, bent over and naked for someone you don't even know the name of" He laughed giving my ass an incredibly hard smack before dipping his tongue back into me and continuing his assault.

As his left thumb rubbed my clit in aggressive circles, his right rubbed my reddening ass cheek before reaching for my asshole and pulling my buttplug slightly out so my hole was around the thickest part of the plug he teased it in and out slightly my asshole puckering and stretching around it with ease.

My mind trailed off from caring about what his name could possibly be John, David, Peter...could have been any of them and I didn't care in the slightest as long as he never stopped fucking me.

"Baby....aren't you hard for me? Don't you want to come inside?"

He let go of my wiggling plug, letting it glide back into place. I felt him stand behind me and heard his shorts fall to the floor.

My chest stayed hard against the washing machine and my eyes stayed glueed against the wall and small shuttered window in front of me, I didn't want to know how big and thick he was until I felt him inside me. I wanted my walls to read his cock before my eyes had a chance to sneak a glance.

He gave me another hard smack on the ass, the pain radiating through my body and landing in my clit where it melted into the most luxurious pleasure.

"Again baby...." I moaned as he let me have another hard smack and nestled the mushroomed head of his stony cock at my entrance. I instinctively pushed back onto him but this was met with one more hard smack.

"You little slut, can't wait 1 more second, aren't you all fucked out? You have had a number of orgasms today and look you can't be patient for one more..." he gave me three hard slaps simultaneously.

I felt a bead of my juice drip off my raw lips and hitting his laundry floor, the anticipation was agony and bliss all at the same time.

Finally he began to push into me at a glacial place, exhaling deeply as he felt my walls stretch around him, still humming away from the buttplug shaking me from within.

"Ughfgghh..."

My brain went blank, his cock felt handmade for me. When he was as far in as he could possibly go, he reached forward and placed his hands on either side of my hips pulling me backwards onto him to ensure he felt every inch of me.

After a few seconds of feeling perfectly pieced together he began to expertly thrust his hips in and out of me, the humming of the washing machine drowned out by the squishing noises my pussy was providing us.

"Finally..."I exhaled laying my tired cheek flat to the washing machine and settling into to enjoy the afternoon pounding.

I was not disappointed.

He thrust into me with incredible force, masculine grunts filled the room as he took ownership of my wet pussy. I clenched around him with every thrust, desperate to hold him tight within me, on the brink of cumming for what felt like an eternity.

I moaned loudly against my own forearm, biting it to stop from screaming out. My poor red ass cheek continued to receive a beating with his strong hand only taking momentary breaks to wiggle the plug out of my gripping asshole slightly and push it back in again quickly watching me gape slightly before swallowing it back up.

We watched our other neighbor pull into the communal driveway as we danced on, hidden behind the tilted shades.

"That poor man...little did he know what he missed not spending more time in the yard" My lover whispered against my neck as we watched him disappear into the house.

"He couldn't fuck me like this...you are fucking me so good..." I moaned back, egging him on, desperate for more.

I heard him chuckle as he continued to bend over me sucking the skin on my shoulder blades, nibbling on my skin to suppress his own moans.

"I'm not gonna last much longer..." He remarked as he stopped thrusting to hold his hard cock deep within me and ground his hips in to make sure he wasn't missing any of me.

"Where do you want it baby? Where do you want me to take your cum? Do you want it to fill this pussy up? Do you want me to drink every drop you have? Or do you want it to cover my tits, marking me as your little play thing?" I enquired, always aiming to please.

"Inside you..." he groaned

"Fill this pussy baby, I want to fell it leak out of me, I can take everything you have baby."

I pushed backwards, meeting him halfway and creating enough room between my waist and the washing machine for him to snake a hand around my hip and tease my clit as he continued to buck into me from behind.

As soon as his finger print hit my clit I almost melted into his hand. I moaned deep within my throat and flooded his cock with my moisture the sound of our body's grinding together got splashier as I came so intensely my vision blurred momentarily, I felt nothing but pleasure pulsing through my veins, the feeling of his lips sucking my shoulder, his finger writing lust poems on my clit, his cock splitting me in two and my ass warm with the sting of his eager beatings was heaven.

I thought nothing could feel better until he let go within me. Falling forward, he pinned me to the hard metal washer and held me like a priceless treasure as he spasmed.

My pussy felt so warm and full.

He didn't say a word, more than a few deep grunts in my ear and then we were silent.

The slapping of skin and mixing of fluids faded away.

He pulled away from me, pushing my leg down so I again had two feet on the ground and pulled his softening cock out from within me, spreading my ass cheeks wide to stare at the mess he had caused within me as it oozed it's way out.

He scooped two fingers along my lips to catch a few drops and reached up to force them into my mouth.

"Mmhmmm..." I closed my eyes to savor the taste of us.

He pushed the button on my fading butt plug, pulling it out slowly and coating the bulb with his cum before pushing it back into my ass.

For the first time since I had stepped foot into his door he pulled me up and spun me to face him.

We looked at each others faces for the first time this close up. Both flushed red and sweaty, his gray hair slick to his dewy forehead, his lips swollen from sucking against my skin and mine marked with my own teeth marks.

I stuck out my hand,

"Georgia, pleasure to meet you." I smiled sweetly.

"Brian," he held my hand in his, shaking it slowly but not letting go.

"I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."