Neighbor's Obsession - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at him, at his dark eyes and the dark hair matted in sweat across his face. He was raping her, impregnating her, holding her hostage in her own home. He was obsessed with her, he was possessive, he had stalked her. And yet she didn't want him to stop. He was a predator, and his prey was giving in to him. She was giving in to him.

"Don't make me tell you twice," he growled, placing a hand around her throat. This was it... He gripped her waist tighter until their bodies rocked as one, and then pulled her down roughly on him while he pushed himself up as far into her as he could go.

She let out a soft cry, and then the pressure released and the heat crashed through her. Her hips rolled to feel every painful, pleasurable inch of him as bursts of euphoria coursed through her body, wave after wave. He held her down, spreading her wide as he thrust himself deeper inside. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she convulsed around him, every nerve inside her firing with each massive thrust.

Perfect. He dug his fingers into her and forced his seed into her body with one final, stabbing thrust. She could feel his member throb violently inside of her. She could feel each warm stream work its way into her, and her traitor body milked him eagerly for every last drop. And it felt amazing. He let out a groan and shuddered, pumping in short, slow jerks now as he emptied into her.

He collapsed on top of her, still pushed deep within her to keep his seed inside. "That's my good girl," he panted. He grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately.

In her daze, Ava's lips danced willingly with his. Reality was creeping in again, but her mind pushed all thoughts away as she basked in her afterglow, weak and exhausted.

Finally Caden rolled beside her and circled his fingers lightly over her breasts and stomach. "That wasn't so bad, right?"

She looked at him but didn't answer. She shouldn't have enjoyed it. She couldn't have enjoyed it...

He reached across her and grabbed one of the other items he had brought in the duffel bag, a piece of latex with something inside of it. He rose from the bed and positioned himself between her legs. To her surprise, he unlocked her ankles. She tried to kick him away, but her legs were weak and shaky.

He chuckled. "Still got some energy after all that?" He slipped the latex over her legs and then locked them back in place. He pulled the latex panties up to her thighs.

"What is that?" she said, lifting her head to stare at the bulge inside the panties.

He shifted the bulge as he pulled them up and she felt the tip of a small dildo at her opening. "Don't worry, it's just to keep my juice from leaking out for a while."

She gasped as he slipped the cold silicone inside of her. A smaller part wrapped around the front and pushed against her clit.

"It's also for girls who talk back and don't do what they're told," he said with a wink. He grabbed a remote and pushed a button, bringing the dildo to life inside of her. "Remember when I said there would be consequences?"

Ava shuddered at the vibration. It was too intense; she needed more time to come down. "It's too much!" she said. She squirmed, but the latex panties held firm against her. "Turn it off, Caden, please!"

He grinned and began leisurely putting on his clothes. "Well, maybe you shouldn't be so sassy next time, sweetheart." When he was dressed he stood by the bed and watched her writhe, enjoying the sight of their mixed sweat glistening over her body in the moonlight. He walked to the other side and grabbed something else from the bed, a roll of hot pink tape. He ripped a piece off.

She froze. "Don't you fucking dare--"

He forced the tape over her mouth, pressing it firmly against her muffled angry shouts. He ran his hands down the length of her torso with a lustful sigh, then bent down and kissed her cheek lightly. "I'll make us something to eat," he said, stroking her hair. "You sit here and think about what happens when you talk back, princess."

He left her and meandered into the kitchen, satisfied with the night. He smiled at the sound of her struggling against the restraints. Everything had gone so well--better than he had thought it would, really. She had responded brilliantly to his touch, to the sensation of him inside of her. Her body fit him perfectly, as if she was made just for him.

He rummaged around for a pan and gathered a few eggs and a pat of butter from her refrigerator. He hummed to himself as he made her eggs. Hopefully she liked them over-easy--he would have to ask her about that next time. He pulled a little capsule from his pocket and broke it, sprinkling the powder over the eggs, making sure his good girl would sleep well tonight.

He would take care of her now, like a good man should. He would cherish her, protect her, make her happy. He would support her all through her pregnancy so people wouldn't talk, and after nine months she would finally birth his child--she would finally make herself his to keep.

And keep her he would. He didn't believe in birth control, so she would give him many more children, as many as he wanted--as many as she could. She'd wear his ring on her pretty little finger, keep up his house for him, raise his kids, and take him into their bed however often he pleased, and in turn he would worship her, give her anything she wanted.

He hardened in his jeans, but she deserved to rest now. He could take care of himself again later. He didn't like the idea of wasting any of his precious seed, so he had prepared ahead of time and brought a cup and a wide syringe. Between the sleeping pill and being stretched and stimulated for so long, she probably wouldn't even stir at all if he plunged it into her while she slept.

He slipped the cooked eggs onto a plate and sighed contentedly at her cute muffled screams. Yes, everything had gone so well on their first night together, and they still had many more to go.

12