Neighbors Who Party Together...

Story Info
Neighborhood Block Party Identifies Closer Neighbors.
2.9k words
4.22
6.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful late spring evening and the sun was just starting to slide down toward the horizon. The ladies of the subdivision got together earlier in the month and picked this weekend to welcome summer the days ahead. The subdivision had a large park with a screened-in pavilion, pond for canoeing, swimming pool, playground, and a large open picnic area, which all perfect for hosting the annual summer picnic.

The turnout was amazing; it looked like over half of the subdivision had turned out. As the neighbors continued to mill about, some chatted with close friends; others met new members of the community. The crowd started to dwindle as it got late, and those with young children decided to take them home. There were about 100 people left.

I recognized one couple, so I walked over to the group and said hello. My next-door neighbors, Jim and Jan, were not only my neighbors and friends, but we also rode motorcycles together. Jan gave me a big hug as usual. They were talking to a lovely lady who I did not recognize. Then she turned around and introduced me to Lynn, a recent divorcee who had just been transferred here by her employer.

I said, "My name is Doug, just plain, average Doug. I am a two-time widower." I wanted to say that I had given up on dating, but I refrained. I wanted her to like my sandy blond, medium length hair. I also hoped she was fine because I was only 5'6" and weighed 160 pounds.

Jim and Jan are a great looking couple. Jan had beautiful flowing red hair that fell to the middle of her back. She used to be a Dallas Playboy Club Bunny. She still hds the shelf to carry her drink tray on because she claimed to be a size 40J. She liked to say that the only parts of her bunny costume that fit anymore were the ears and tail. Jan liked to tease everyone by saying that she might model if she drinks enough. The rest of her is thick with curves in all the right places.

Jan and Jim were not only direct neighbors but before I bought my house next to them, the fence was an 8' tall fence and had to have a survey report in the closing documents to prove that it was on the actual property line. When the realtor showed the house to me, she explained to me the neighbors had built the houses and pools with relatives and shared the pools often and did not need the fence. I bought the house and soon discovered that the houses were built so that windows looked into each other's houses. Jan was quite often wandering her house and yard nude and occasionally Jim as well when he was home.

This became of interest to me as I was a closest nudist myself. I usually did not go outside in the nude unless I could ensure that I would not be seen in by anyone as I feared I was not the type of person that you wanted to see naked. (I have been called a gnome by some taller friends and goblin by others.)

As I got to know Jim talking about motorcycles, we learned more about each other and our habits. The more we talked the more Jim leaned toward knowing about me wandering in my house in the nude and asked if I ever looked across to their house. I told him that I hadn't after the first time I saw him and Jan in the backyard by the pool. He chuckled and invited me for a BBQ that night by their pool.

I remembered de said, "Wear whatever you wear in your pool!! After dark I am nude in the pool."

Before dusk I wear my dive skins, so I was in a quandary what to wear to my first pool party at my new neighbors. We have been to bike rallies-basically on the familiar surface. We were about to learn more about each other than the "fun of riding motorcycles"!

When I arrived, Jim was at the grill with an apron on working with the steaks, scallions, and veggies like a master; he said that beer is in the fridge here beside me on the outside kitchen setup. I asked for a beer and what could I do to help.

He smiled and said, "Everything here was under control, but I'm not sure what is going on with Jan. She is taking a long time with the fixings. Beware, she can get wild if you get in the way of her preparing food."

I asked, "Should I stay here or ask if I can help?"

Jim just laughed. "It's your funeral buddy, have fun!"

I wandered through the back door and saw Jan in a full-length apron wrapped around her full curvy body barely covering anything but her most intimate parts. "Jim sent me in to see if I could help with any of the preparations."

As she turned to see me, she removed her apron and said all the fixings were complete. "Jim was right thought. There is something that needs to be prepared for dinner before we go out and set the table!"

I was somewhat confused about her tone. Jim had said she can be wild if all is not right; however, she just said all was ready. What else was needed? I soon found out what Jim meant by her being wild if dinner was not just right! My face had a very confused look and her face a very fun, laughing look. Her body was fully naked, and she closed the distance between us and grabbed me and pulled me close to her body tightly, so I could feel the heat coming from her intimate oven even through my dive skins. Her heavy breasts leaned into me, and they barely allowed her to lock her lips to mine in a heated kiss. She used her tongue to pry my mouth open for a passion filled kiss that ran straight to my groin, which was straining to grow in my tight diving skins.

She was excited and said my shorts had to go before dinner could be served. The rules of the house were that the only cloth was the tablecloth! She grabbed my skins and pulled them hard and off leaving me as nude as she was. She then fell to her knees and proceeded to start her dinner by taking me into her warm mouth and giving me the sweetest blow job I had ever had. My knees quickly got weak from the wonderful sensations that I had not had in such a long time. I was truly in such a wonderful space that I lost time and even where I was; this could only be one of my dreams. I soon felt myself building to cum and it felt like I was going to explode; I almost hollered at Jan to warn her.

She pulled off, giggled, and said, "Where would you like to put your first load? On or in me because I love it all." She put me back in her mouth and resumed her amazing technique, and I quickly rose to the point of no return. I felt like if I blew any harder, I might have hurt her. She took the first two shots in her mouth then she pulled off and let the rest spray on her beautiful breasts.

I don't remember dinner that night; it was the first of many nights of new adventures, wonderful friendships, and loving relationships.The three of us were not a throuple, but we were everything many couples wish they could be. We had two separate houses, one complete marriage, and one additional partner who was loved, as in threesome and individually. We eventually took down the fence between our houses and expanded the outdoor kitchen and a beach entry into the two pools.

As I was reminiscing about Jim and Jan, I almost forgot about Lynn from the block party by this time. Jan and Lynn had been keeping in touch and learning about each other. Lynn was being cautious about starting to get involved with the dating scene at all. Jan discovered that Lynn was a gym bunny and worked out often and was an avid swimmer. I noticed that Lynn was an interesting combination of full figured and 50's sexy. She looked to 36dd, with golden straw blond shoulder length hair, and had a sun-bronzed tan. Lynn had to be way out of my league. Her beauty almost scared me to be near her because her smile was so warm and inviting; it drew me closer to her.

Lynn had moved in on our block at the entrance to our circle, Jim, Jan and I each had double lots at the bottom of the circle. A couple weeks after the block party Jan invited Lynn to a pool party. Jan came and banged on my back door and asked if I would help her with the grill because Jim wasn't home, and she figured it was another good night for us to grill out by the pools. She didn't tell me that she had invited anyone, so I just came over in the usual dress of our pool parties: nude or an apron to cook. Jan left me to finish the preparations and went upstairs. Jim came bundling through the front door hollering for assistance. Jan floated down the stairs in a lovely sarong swim cover-up barely hiding anything, but enough to tell that she might have something on. Going through the sliding doors to help Jim, I tripped because walking in with him was Lynn. Watching her glide in was magical. They both laughed at me and told me to get back to work before I hurt myself. I grinned sheepishly and crept back to the patio kitchen prep area and grabbed a beer to hide until we were ready to start grilling.

Jim came out to help me get the grill started and heated up since everything else was ready and everyone was there. He went back in to get the food to put on the prep fridge until time to start each part on the grill. When the sliding door opened again it wasn't Jim or Jan, it was a vision as radiant as a harvest moon! Lynn stepped on the patio in a Goldwing yellow bikini top, barely covering her gorgeous mounds of sun kissed glory. Her hips were covered by a short wrap lace cover-up hiding an equally small bikini bottom. I stood there with my mouth agape, eyes wildly staring. She was amazing and walked straight to me, taking my beer from me, giving me a light kiss on the cheek, close to my lips.

She squeezed close to me, and said in a sultry whisper, "It is lovely to see you again Doug." We shared my beer, and I tasted her lip gloss on the rim of the bottle.

Jim interrupted us from our intimate talking to return with the rest of the dinner fixings. The four of us had an exciting time, wonderful meal, and fantastic conversation learning more things about each other, especially Lynn. We learned that Lynn's divorce was primarily because of her cheater and beater ex-husband. He cheated on her with several women in his workplace. After the divorce, she sold her house and moved to our town and cul-de-sac.

After talking, we decided it was time to dive and enjoy playing in the pool. We all chased each around doing laps and trying to flip each other in the water. Being the shortest one in the pool, I became a target especially by Lynn. That was when things really got fun, as the chase got wilder, the target started to make it easier to get caught and turned so clothes were in the way of hands when the catch was made. Jan got between me and Lynn. I almost had my hands on Lynn's top and ended up with Jan's tiny bottoms in my hand. That started everyone laughing. The attacks were in full force after that; I was attacked by both women at once after and became the only one naked.

I went after Lynn and we rolled around playing, and she helped me get her bikini off. She was even more gorgeous fully naked as dressed. Jan and Jim finished undressing each other, so the four of us started chasing each other and playing with each other's bodies, touching and getting to know each other even better as neighbors and friends. At one point Lynn wrapped her long legs around me, settling onto my hard penis and moaned deeply in her throat as we floated together in peaceful glory in the pool. Jim and Jan saw us and decided they should join in on the beautiful action under the full moon. The water was shimmering off the ripples of the pool as we all enjoyed being two people joined as one soul. We switched partners a few times that night.

We decided to get out and sit on the lounges and chat some more around the firepit. We enjoyed chatting about anything and everything that came to mind, mostly just the fun of the evening and new friendships. It seemed like I was living out one of my most intimate fantasies with my two best friends and a gorgeous angel that had just come into my life.

The fantasies became a topic of discussion. I played it off like I didn't really have one. I was just thinking how wonderful the night was with great friends that I never had with previous friends or spouses. So, I called on someone else to be first and most of them were pretty much the same as a person generally read in Literotica.

So, when I finally got trapped, I really had to tell what my actual fantasy was "Okay friends, it goes like this..." I began to tell them. "It begins as I am out for a ride, and I get a call from a friend from a community group that I am involved with. She is having issues with her husband, and he has moved out on a trial separation, and me being counselor, she would like me to give her some advice. She is very curvy with large breasts; she says I want to ride on your motorcycle as well. Can we ride somewhere quiet and away from where others can see us, so no one gets suspicious or wonders what it is about. So, we meet at a park that is out of the way and ride to a place she knows that has a lovely small waterfall, a sand beach, small pool and a grotto behind the falls. We park the bike, lay out blanket and start to talk about her issues, and she starts by saying they haven't had sex in 6 months and as she usually dresses, she pulls the strapless top down to her waist and is without a bra, there in their glory are two very beautiful latino brown breasts." I knew I was really getting into my fantasy because I could barely catch a breath! I was talking in run-on sentences!

Anyways, I continued to say, "She pushes them forward and says, here is where you start counseling. Soon we are both naked playing in the pool and swimming in the grotto. In the grotto the rocks have a soft moss covering that is soft and lush, she lays back and begs to enjoy her bounties. I lay down and bury my face in her and taste her sweet essence which is already flowing thickly ready for more activity. She begs me to enter, as I move up kissing every inch of curve she gasps at the feel of intense excitement racing straight to her center of joy, she squirms and begins to moan and whine about me taking to much time teasing her; I bring my head to her opening and begin to enter her and find a tightness I have felt only in young women, she says to me, I told he doesn't like sex, and I have never had children so I am as tight as a teenager, enjoy and stretch me. It takes some slow strokes to finally enter her all the way, but we spend some very special time together, this one and only time. When we return to the blanket, we go over the material I brought to help her and her husband get through their rough patch, they fix the temporary problem, his job gets going again and all is well. I subsequently moved from that city and started over after retirement. There ya go! That is my fantasy." I had a sheepish smile on my face.

They all looked at me and Jan asked, "is that true or just fantasy? The details and dialogue are too real to be just a fantasy!"

I replied, "It is still very much still a fantasy. It has never happened yet." I then said, "The closest to filling one of my fantasies is meeting the two of you and now this wonderful addition to the friendship circle!" That was a wonderful night!

The four of us lived in our own houses, but spend as much time as possible either riding together to rallies, grill, and lay around the pool. We were definitely a foursome enjoying the best of all worlds being nude and the gift of love, friendship and all that comes with it.