All Comments on 'Neighbors with Jay'

by WillSuckYou

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy47about 1 year ago

Your love for Jay and his for you is apparent. Great start. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your continued story.

john22307john22307about 1 year ago

Great start let’s have more

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

I'm glad to see you back again. This is a really nice start; I hope it turns out as good as your other stories.

Lars420Lars420about 1 year ago

More please ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. This is the first I’ve read of your collection. Will continue to read the others to get a good idea of your writing.

Bi

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. Reminded me of something that happend to me when I was that age. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this. I have a friend that I'd like to approach, but I'm afraid that he would not be on the same page. I would love to be his bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice !

Yours in TN

GreytruckGreytruckabout 1 year ago

Great story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So wish I had a mate like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start looking forward to part two and more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. It was like I was in the room with you guys. Thank you for sharing ur thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the spontaneity of this story and also agree with FitGuy that although the story is hot, their genuine affection for each other comes through..stories like this make me want to accept that I love cock..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVED IT!! I thought this was gonna be a great story and, soon as my name popped up I was sold! I love it when I can really put myself into the story like this! Now, for the fellow tin foil hat club members, I just hit on this today. I have not read or commented for a year but a couple months ago began reading and commenting. I noticed immediately more stories with my name in them and when I pulled this one up I thought wow! Then I said whoa! Ya think AI writes this stuff based on comments sometimes? Not at all thinking real folks aren't writing 'cause they are, and the stories like this are amazing, just thought it was weird enough to point out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillSuckYou@WillSuckYou
Here to show off some stories. I take any helpful criticism or feedback and use it to improve future stories. I only ask you don't be mean to me or others. We're all here to enjoy ourselves. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES