Neighbors with Jay Pt. 02

Story Info
I wake up in the middle of the night.
1.3k words
4.81
6.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, my arm still around Jay. I had to pee, so I lift my arm off him. Jay squirms a little before stopping, still sound asleep. I quietly get up. It's still dark out. I look at my phone and noticed it's 3:14 a.m. Still plenty of time to go back to sleep before I really have to get up.

I didn't bother putting any clothes on. I just walked to my bathroom naked, something I never get to do with other people in the house, and take a piss. I was still a little groggy, but then I was thinking about what happened with Jay. I was still wrapping my head around what we did. How a simple kiss for my best friend, a kind and thoughtful gesture, I told myself, turned into sex.

It wasn't even the sex that was troubling me, or the fact that it was with Jay. What was eating away at me was the fact that I liked it. I liked kissing Jay. I liked him sucking my cock. I even liked sucking his. It didn't feel weird or awkward or wrong. It felt natural. Almost right.

I've never been attracted to guys before. Sure, I've been curious before, but who hasn't? I never gave it any serious thought, or serious enough to warrant exploring. But now I have, it was good. It was actually great. But I'm still attracted to girls. So maybe I'm bisexual?

I realized I stopped peeing a while ago. So I've just been holding my dick over the toilet with a hundred thoughts running around in my head. I flush the toilet and head back to my room. I'll think more on this after more sleep. Better yet, I'll talk to Jay. Who knows what he's thinking about all of this.

I get back into bed under the covers. Jay was still asleep, but as if by instinct, he started scooting his ass back toward my cock, grinding against it. My dick started to grow. It felt so good, I couldn't help it. Now I was pushing my hard cock against his ass. I could hear Jay moaning in his sleep.

All the second thoughts I was having moved to the back of my mind. Only Jay's hot ass was occupying it right now. So I kept rubbing my cock against him, sliding it between his cheeks. My hands roamed his body as I bent down and started kissing his neck. I felt Jay's hand on the back of my head. I guess he was awake now, and he's into it. I move my hand down to his now hard cock and wrap my fingers around it. I stroke him up and down as I continue to grind against his smooth ass. His moans are much louder now.

Jay breaks the cycle by pushing me onto my back. I'm about to protest when I see him move on top of me and sits down on my cock. He bends his head down and kisses me passionately as he grinds his ass against my cock. It feels so fucking good. I feel his hard cock pressed in between us as our tongues wrestle. I move my hands down to his ass, groping it. I don't think either of us could be any harder right now.

Jay breaks the kiss. I look at him in confusion, then he says the three magic words. "Fuck me, Ted."

At that moment, that was all I wanted. I didn't think about how I'm about to fuck a guy, or fuck my best friend or what that could do to our friendship. My only thought was my cock in his ass. So I just smiled and said, "Okay."

Jay smiled back at me.

"We'll need lube." I said.

"Got that covered." Jay replied.

With that, Jay bent down and kissed me again, his ass pushing against my cock once more. He then moved his lips to my neck, down to my chest, my stomach, then he reaches my cock and swallows it whole. He chokes on it, but that doesn't stop him. It felt so fucking good.

Jay was on a mission. He coated my cock in as much saliva as his mouth could produce. Just a really sloppy blowjob. After a few minutes, Jay took my soaked cock out of his mouth and sat up to straddle my cock. He lined my cock with his ass and lowered himself. He managed to push the tip in. He took a few deep breaths and pushed himself down and get half my cock in. He winced and breathed again. Then he slid down and got my whole cock into his tight ass. This honestly felt better than any girl I've been with. The grip his ass had on my cock felt incredible.

Once Jay got used to the feeling, he started slowly going up and down on my cock. Both of moaning again. Jay starts going faster. I grab his hips and take control, bouncing him up and down on my hard cock. Jay grabs his own cock and starts stroking it. His moans are closer to screams at this point.

After several minutes of non-stop pounding and bouncing, I take control once again. I sit up, grab Jay, and roll him onto his back, keeping my cock in his ass the whole time. Jay wraps his legs around me, pulling me into him more. I pin his arms down and start fucking his tight ass once again.

"Fuck me! You feel so fucking good, fuck me!" Jay moaned out.

Oh, I was doing just that. I pound his ass furiously. I can't get enough of his ass, and it seems he can't get enough of my cock. I bend my head down and kiss him again, muffling our moans.

"Flip me over." Jay demands.

I didn't need to be told twice. I take my cock out and flip him onto all fours. I slide my cock back in, grab his hips, and continue to fuck his hot ass wildly. This was much better. Jay goes back to moaning loudly and starts stroking his cock very fast.

Jay let out a loud moan as he started cumming onto my bed. His cumming made his ass clench harder on my cock, which is what sent me over the edge. I didn't have time to ask Jay where he wanted me to cum. Instead, I shot my load deep into his ass. Rope after rope of cum deep in his bowels. Let me tell you: shooting deep inside Jay is still the best cum I've ever had. Nothing else has come close. It was beyond amazing.

Once our orgasms finally subsided, I collapsed on top of Jay, my cock still inside him. We rest for a minute to catch out breaths before I kiss the back of his neck, pull my cock out, and lay down, I felt completely drained.

Jay cuddles up next me saying, "Wow. That was...." He paused, looking for the right word.

"Yeah, it was." I said. He didn't need to finish. We both felt the same thing.

Jay brought his head to mine and kissed me once more before laying his back down on the pillow and dozed off, laying in his own cum while my cum was leaking out of his ass.

I laid there with my arm wrapped around Jay thinking. Those second thoughts I was having before were no longer lingering. At least not now. Right now I felt content. Happy. I felt good. I'm sure we'll both still talk about this tomorrow, but right now, I was okay with this. More than okay.

I reached over and looked at my phone. 4:32 a.m. It was honestly kind of mind-blowing that all of this happened on day one. And we would probably be doing this the next six days while my folks and stepbrother are gone. And if it continued after they got back, I think I'd be okay with that too.

That last thought made a smile creep across my face as I drifted off to sleep once more.

That's it for Part 2 guys! Thanks for sticking around to read it. I'm still working on Part 3 and hope to have it finished this week. Let me know what you think in the comments!