Neighbors with Jay Pt. 04

Story Info
Jay and I respond to a text before our shower.
1.6k words
4.77
4.4k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, I am." Jay said. He stood up and walked toward me. He didn't bother picking up his shorts off the kitchen floor.

We start walking up the stairs when we hear Jay's phone going off in my room. Jay went in to check it while I head to the bathroom to warm up the shower. I turn the nobs and let the water run. I grab some towels from the closet and lay them out. I check the water and it was quite warm. Everything was ready, but still no Jay. I leave the bathroom and check in on Jay.

He's standing at my nightstand texting. His nice, toned ass just begging to be fucked again. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. My cock presses against his ass and starts getting hard again. Jay pushes his ass back into me, nuzzling my cock into him.

"Almost done?" I ask.

"Just about." Jay replied, still texting. "I got a text from my mom and Rob. My mom was just asking me if we needed anything. She's stopping at the store after work."

"Think she'll buy us beer?" I ask.

Jay laughs at that. "Doubtful. I'll just say we're good for now."

"What about Rob?" I ask.

Jay pulls up Rob's thread. He shows it to me. It reads:

I'm soooo boooooored! Why did I agree to go to this stupid fucking conference??? Keep me entertained PLEASE! What are you guys up to?

Jay turns to look at me. "What should I say?"

I think about it for a second, then I just shrugged. "Tell him the truth."

Jay looks at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Tell him we're about to hop in the shower and fuck." I said.

Jay kept staring at me, I'm assuming to see when I start laughing or when I say I'm joking. I didn't and I wasn't.

"You're serious?" Jay asked. He seemed more confused now. Maybe even a little concerned. "You really want me to tell him that?"

"Well, let me ask you this." I say, getting serious. "Do you like what we're doing?"

"Obviously." Jay replied quickly.

"Do you want us to keep doing this? Even after everyone comes home?"

"I was hoping we would."

"Well, we're probably going to have to keep this quiet for now. My dad would probably be okay with it, but I don't think Rob's mom will be. And your mom definitely won't be. But we are with Rob every day. He's our best friend, and my stepbrother. Unless we plan on doing things without him and pushing him away, or trying to sneak off all the time, we should at least tell him about us."

Jay pondered it for a second. "Well, I suppose that makes sense. It would make things easier for us. But why now? Why not wait until he gets back?"

I responded, "I am honestly not sure how he'd take it, but he will have time to process it away from us."

Jay is still thinking about it. He finally spoke up after what felt like an eternity. "Okay, what the hell. Let's just rip the band-aid off now."

Jay returns to the thread and starts typing:

Ted just got done blowing me. We're about to jump in the shower.

Jay hesitates for a second, but still hits Send. "Okay, it's out there. No turning back."

Jay was about to close his phone before we see those three dots show up in the corner of the thread. We waited anxiously as Rob's reply finally came through:

Haha funny. I guess you did keep me entertained there. But really, what are you guys up to? Throwing that party you were talking about?

"Huh." Jay said. "I guess he didn't believe us."

"I got this." I say confidently. "Give me your phone."

Jay passes me his phone. I pull up his camera and point it toward us as I bring his face in for a hot and steamy kiss. I make sure to snap several pictures of us as our tongues wrestle each other. Our cocks start to grow, grinding against each other. We eventually break the kiss and I send all the pictures to Rob. I close the phone, grab Jay's hand and lead him to the bathroom.

"What about Rob?" Jay asked. "Shouldn't we see what he says?"

"After the shower." I responded. "We're running out of hot water."

Jay didn't protest after that. We walked into the bathroom and jumped into the shower right away. The water was still hot, luckily. We let the water run over us as I got soap and started rubbing it all over Jay's chest and arms. Jay grabbed another bar of soap and did the same to me. We both ran the soap over our bodies, eventually making our way to each other's cocks, which were already hard. I paid special attention to it, stroking it up and down. Jay did the same to me. The soap and water were acting like a lubricant and made it feel better than usual. Small moans escaped both our lips before we leaned in and kissed each other again. Our tongues were intertwined as we kept stroking each other.

Jay broke the kiss and released his grip on my cock as he got on his knees and swallowed my cock whole. His mouth with the combination of the warm water had me moaning loudly quite quickly. It's insane how good he's gotten at this in such little time. He has had a lot of practice, I suppose. And we both decided it wasn't going to stop.

As great as this felt, I wanted Jay's ass again. I pull his head off my cock (he didn't want to, but eventually gave in.) I stood him up and turned him around. I got my knees and did something I didn't think I'd ever do. I spread Jay's cheaks apart and stuck my tongue into his hot ass.

I started lapping my tongue at his hole. I thought I would hate the taste, but it actually wasn't bad. Or maybe I was too horny to care. Either way, I wasn't stopping, and it sounded like Jay didn't want me to, either. He was moaning and whimpering like crazy.

"Oh, fuck!" Jay yelled. "That feels so fucking good."

I rimmed his ass for a few minutes before I stood up. Jay turned his head to protest, but I started pushing my tip into his tight ass before he could say anything. The water and soap helped slide my dick into him much easier. Jay moaned in pain and pleasure. As he got used to me inside him, he only moaned in pleasure now. I start pumping my cock into him gradually, then speeding up. Jay grabs unto the shower walls for support, moaning in ecstacy.

"Oh fuck, Ted!" Jay moans at me. "I love your dick in me. Please keep going!"

I grab his hips and fuck him hard and fast. Jay's moans turn into what I can only describe as deep, guttural noises from inside him. Jay reaches down and starts stroking his own cock furiously.

I could only keep this up for a few minutes before my cock pulses and I blow my load into Jay's hot ass. I fill him up with my seed and he's loving it. He groans as he feels my cum deep inside him.

Once my orgasm subsides, I pull my cock out of his ass. I don't waste any time. "Turn around."

Jay complies happily. I get down on my knees in front of him. As much as I'd like to suck him again, a different impulse overcomes me. I instead grab his dick and stroke it fast and hard. Jay only lasts about 10 seconds before he starts cumming all over my face. I feel rope after rope of his warm cum land on my face. The water makes some of it slide down my face onto the shower floor, but still feels really fucking good.

Once Jay calms down and stops cumming, I lick and suck up any cum left on his cock. Jay lifts me up, licks his cum off of my face, and pulls me in for another passionate kiss, swapping his cum around in our mouths.

Jay breaks the kiss and says, "That was fucking hot!"

"I know!" I replied. "You need to let me do that to you next time."

"Deal." Jay responded with a wicked smile.

We washed each other up quickly before stepping out of the shower. We dry each other off, although we don't do a great job as we stop to kiss and grab each other's asses every few seconds, but we didn't care.

"We should probably go see what Rob said about us." I tell Jay. I guess I ruined the moment. Jay's smile turned into a look of worry almost instantly.

"Oh, yeah." Jay softly said. "I almost forgot about that. What if he doesn't like it or approve?"

"Well, it won't make me stop." I say to Jay. "You?"

"No." Jay said, his smile slowly returning. "No, I guess it won't make me stop either."

"Good." I look at him and smile. I lean in and kiss Jay's lips softly once again and back away. "Now let's go see what he said."

I grab Jay's hand and we head out of the bathroom.

That's it for Part 4! Sorry for the small cliffhanger, but you shouldn't have to wait too long! I should have Part 5 done in the next few days. Hopefully it will be up by the weekend. Let me know what you think in the comments!