Neighbors with Jay Pt. 03

Story Info
The morning comes (and so do we).
1.4k words
4.75
7.4k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to this strange feeling under the blanket. I lift up the covers to see Jay sucking on my cock. He engulfed half my cock while stroking the rest with his right hand. He was moaning against my cock, which felt great. Hard to believe this is the third time my dick was in Jay's mouth in about 12 hours, and he's already getting better. He's not really gagging anymore.

As much as I was enjoying this, I knew I should talk to Jay before we continued. Like I said, this was the third blowjob I've gotten from him since last night. Not to mention all the other things we've done. Whether or not this would continue remains to be seen. So I lift Jay's head off my cock. He looks at me, confusion and slight frustration painted across his face.

"Just hang on, Jay." I tell him. "We really should talk about everything."

Jay thinks about what I said for about half a second before replying, "After." Before I could figure out what that meant, he moved his head down and swallowed my cock whole, deepthroating it.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. A giant wave of pleasure passed through my body like an electric shock. I tried to tell him to stop, but I couldn't get the words out. I tried to lift his head up again, but my arms wouldn't move. My mind was telling me to stop, but every other part of me wanted to let Jay finish. So my mind gave in. He's right, we'll talk after.

I could feel the tip of my dick in Jay's throat. He gagged for a few seconds before relaxing and kept my cock there. I put my hand on his head, running my fingers through his hair as he brought his head back up then back down. He just kept deepthroating me over and over.

I only lasted another minute before I felt cum rising up my shaft and exploding into Jay's throat. He kept my entire cock in his warm mouth, my cum sliding down his throat. This was the best blowjob I've ever had. Not just by him. By anyone. This beat any girlfriend I ever had. By a lot.

When I finally stopped cumming and calmed down, Jay slid my cock out of his mouth. He licked and gently kissed along my shaft before sitting up and sliding off the bed.

"Now we can talk." Jay says smiling. He turns around, slipped on his shorts from last night, and walked out of the room.

I just laid in my bed. My head felt like it was spinning from trying to collect my thoughts. I heard my phone go off. I checked it and saw and I got a text from Rob. He was just saying he's bored as hell already and seeing what Jay and I are up to. I only replied 'Same as usual.' (Of course I lied.) I then put my phone down, got up, slipped my shorts on, and headed out my door. I heard Jay moving around downstairs, so that's where I was headed.

I found Jay in the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen counter. He poured himself a bowl of cereal. I sat next to him and did the same. We sat in silence as we ate. I imagine we were both trying to figure out what to say.

Once we finished, I spoke up first. "We should talk about last night and this morning."

"I agree." Jay replied. "I'll start. I enjoyed it. A lot. What about you?"

"Yeah, I liked it." I said.

"So....what's the problem then?" Jay asked.

I almost rolled my eyes, but I softly chuckled instead. "Well for starters, I've never done that before. With a guy, I mean."

"Me neither."

"True, but you're gay. I'm not. I'm attracted to women."

Jay thought about that for a second. "Well, maybe you're bi then. You couldn't have done all that without being attracted to men."

"Well, I'm not." I replied. "I've never been attracted to men."

"Never?" Jay asked.

I thought about for a second. "I mean, I was curious once. But that's just hormones. Everyone has those thoughts. I never took it seriously and I never thought about it again."

Jay considered what I said, then his face lit up, like he had a realization. " Okay, so you're not attracted to men." He paused. "But you're attracted to me."

My eyes grew wide. I was frozen. I think he broke me with that statement. I think he made me realize it now. We've been best friends since practically birth. We've spent every day together. I'm always happy when I'm around him, and sad when I'm not. I certainly saw him in a different light than anyone else in my life. I just thought it was because he was my closest friend, but maybe that wasn't it at all. Maybe it was because I liked him. I "like" liked him. Everything was starting to make sense.

"Holy shit." I said as I rubbed my temples, still processing everything. "You're right."

Jay's face lit up. Partly from happiness, but with more of an I-told-you-so attitude. "Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed. Smug bastard.

I sat there with my hands on my head as it hit me. All those thoughts and second guesses were now gone. Everything Jay and I have done since last night has brought me nothing but pleasure and joy. Why stop it? Why fight there feelings anymore?

I put my hands down and looked at him. "Fuck it."

I got from my chair, leaned into Jay and kissed him deeply on his lips. Jay did not hesitate to kiss me back, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I was loving all of this. Nothing holding either of us back now. We were going to keep doing this as long as we were both happy, and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon.

Our lips and tongues wrestled against each other as our hands roamed each other's bodies. Jay's hand reached the outside of my shorts and started rubbing my hardening dick. I grabbed his hand and moved it away. I broke the kiss, looked into his eyes and said, "No. I owe you one."

Jay just simply smiled at that. I got down on my knees and slid his shorts down. They didn't even make it to his ankles before I had his cock in my mouth. Jay threw his head back, moaning in pleasure. I was sucking his dick with such vigor that wasn't there before. This time nothing was holding me back. I was all in.

I swallowed his cock like he did mine. I took all of in, letting the tip hit my throat. Jay moaned loud at that. I gagged at first, but then breathed through my nose and relaxed. I bobbed my head back up, then down again. I just kept repeating like he did me. When his cock was in my throat again, I hummed against the tip. I knew how much I liked it when he did it to me, and judging by the noises he was making, so did he.

I kept this up for 5 minutes before I felt Jay's cock pulse in my mouth. I then swallowed his cock whole and kept it in my throat. Jay practically screamed as he unloaded his cum down my throat. I hungrily took it all, relishing the pleasure I gave him.

Once I felt the last of his cum go down my throat, I took his cock out of my mouth. I did what he did to me, licking and kissing along his shaft. I stood up and kissed him on his lips. This kiss felt different. It was soft and sensual. It had something else behind it besides lust. We broke the kiss and just looked at each other. I think it was safe to say Jay and I are no longer best friends. We are now lovers.

I step away from Jay and slipped my shorts off. I didn't see a point in wearing them anymore for the rest of the week. I turned around and started heading out of the room.

"I need to take a shower." I said. I stopped before I left and turned around to face Jay. "You coming?"

That's Part 3! If you made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm still working on Part 4. Hope to have it done and uploaded soon. Let me know what you think in the comments!