Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvwave
tvwave
689 Followers

Emily was practically panting now, and she let her tongue come to the front of her mouth so that Bill's tongue made more and more contact with it as he attacked the outside of her mouth. Without even realising she'd ended up with her facing him again. She pushed her tongue further forward and their tongues began running over each other. They both brought their faces forward and locked lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouths with a deep need. Emily felt a perverted thrill run her as she felt his flabby mouth pushed against hers and tasted tobacco on his breath.

Bill brought his spare hand up and began tightly squeezing her breast. She moaned into his mouth at the rough treatment. He brought his hand back and slapped her breast. She moaned louder and began pumping his dick harder to encourage him. He slapped her breast again and again, each one more savage than the last until he felt her squirting on his fingers again, moaning loudly into his mouth as she continued to hungrily make out with him.

Once she'd relaxed again he pushed her off his lap. She stood in front of him, breathing hard. "I want to try one last thing," Bill said, laying himself on his back along the couch, his dick pointing towards the roof.

"I don't think we should be doing that..." Emily said, looking at Bill's cock with trepidation.

"Oh don't worry, I want you to put your pussy up this end," Bill said, motioning her over towards his head. He was worried that he was pushing her too far, he didn't want to lose her now.

Emily thought of the cameras. Tom would have seen everything so far! She'd gotten so lost that she'd forgotten for a while there. He would have seen her making out with Bill's flabby face as he fingered her to an orgasm. She couldn't believe he hadn't called to stop her yet! Why wasn't he stopping her now? She felt a deep longing to let Bill get his ugly head between her thighs, but she knew that would be taking things way past what they'd done on Wednesday. But Tom hadn't called yet...

She found herself stepping towards Bill's head. Tom must have already cum like 10 times already,' she thought to herself. 'I bet he's jacking off furiously right now to the thought of me acting so filthily, letting Bill degrade me.'

She let Bill guide her leg over his head. She lowered her pussy down onto his mouth and she realised Tom wasn't going to call. She moaned as she felt Bill's tongue penetrate her. She started grinding back on his face. Bill admired the globes of her ass bouncing right in front of his eyes. After tasting her incredible pussy for a minute or so Bill pulled back. "How about you get your slutty mouth on my dick and repay me for everything I've done for you today?"

Emily looked down warily at the huge cock head throbbing below her. She bent down and tentatively gave it a lick. It had an odd, musky taste, but she certainly didn't hate it. She gave him a few more licks, slurping up more precum each time.She continued to lick him like this for a little while, wanting to repay him, but not sure what to do. Bill pulled his head back from her pussy again and Emily let out a small moan of frustration.

"You're pretty bad at sucking dick for a dumb whore, you have to actually get it into your mouth!"

Emily tried to grind her pussy back onto Bill, but he waited impatiently for her to start sucking his cock first. She sighed, realising what he wanted. She opened her mouth wide and slowly forced it over the giant head of his cock. Eventually she got the whole thing in her mouth and she began to suck. Bill let out a low groan and then dug his face back into Emily's pussy. Happy to have the wonderful sensation back she started sucking with more gusto, her spit beginning to drip down his shaft.

Bill reached his hands up and grasped her butt tightly, pulling her down harder onto his mouth. She squealed on his dick and pushed herself a little further, taking more of his shaft into her mouth, the head beginning to bump at the back of her throat. She used her tongue to try and stimulate the bottom of his cock, revelling in the feeling of his veiny manhood on her tongue, the overwhelming depravity making her pussy quiver. She was so close now as Bill dug his fingers into the flesh of her ass and his tongue deep into her pussy. She licked and sucked desperately at the flesh that had entirely conquered her mouth, trying to encourage Bill in his attack on her pussy and ass.

Suddenly the sound of her phone ringing cut through the fog of her arousal. Emily knew it was Tom, as everyone else would be blocked by her phone being in 'Do not disturb'. What the hell! Why would he call now? She was so close, and if this was going too far he should have called way earlier! She let the phone ring out.

Bill noticed that the phone ringing had brought Emily back from the verge of orgasm. He was getting close cumming as himself, so he began groping her harder, adding in a slap every now and then as well. Emily quickly began to grind herself against his face, mashing her clit into his chin. He started thrusting his hips up into her. His thrusting caused the head of his cock to push up hard against the back of her throat, eliciting loud, wet choking noises from her and even more copious amounts of drool. Emily felt herself being overtaken by his overpowering manhood, his smell filling her nose. She started trembling, her hips bucking, thighs clenching around his head, pussy spasming and throat trembling as she moaned against the tip of his dick. Bill couldn't hold back and came at the same time, forcing Emily to desperately swallow his load, only seeming to prolong her orgasm. When he was done, and Emily had swallowed several mouthfuls of his cum, he pulled his head back and released his grip on her ass. She rolled off him and fell on her back on the floor, unable to stop herself as she continued to quiver uncontrollably.

The fear that she might be having a seizure had just started to break into her pleasure soaked brain when she finally stopped. Just then she heard her phone ringing again. She crawled over to it and answered it groggily. Tom yelling at her immediately snapped her brain back into gear. Not wanting to alert Bill that anything was wrong she talked over him, pretending it was just a calm conversation. At the same time she urgently motioned Bill out the door. Bill quickly stood up and pulled up his pants before rushing out the door. Emily now turned her attention back to Tom on the phone.

"Umm babe, is there a problem?" she asked nervously.

"What do you mean? You said you weren't going to go any further than you had gone previously!"

"Yeah, but you said you were going to call if anything went too far! And you watched the whole time, so I don't see how this is my fault!" Emily was on the verge of tears, shocked at Tom's apparent sudden about turn.

"That's the thing, I wasn't watching. My phone ran out of power."

Emily gasped. "Oh my god. Tom, I'm so sorry, I didn't, I couldn't, I mean... Fuck! I should have made him stop! This is all my fault, I promise I'll never see Bill again!"

"No wait! Hang on sweety, it was my fault really. I should have just remembered to check my stupid phone before I left! I'll be home soon, we can talk about it then."

Emily sat on the floor, feeling both ashamed, and annoyed at Tom for shattering her post orgasm glow. When he got home she stared sullenly at him, not sure what to say. Tom saw her sitting there and instantly felt way worse than he had. He realised he had to make things right with Emily if he didn't want to give this whole thing up, and he wasn't quite ready to do that yet.

"Hey Emily, I'm so sorry, really this was all my fault. I started it all, and I was the idiot who didn't charge my phone or take a charger with me! The whole idea was that you didn't need to worry because I could just call you. Do you want to maybe try this again, but I make sure I have a backup way to get onto you?"

"How about we just tell him? He'd still be desperate enough to get with me that I'm sure he'd agree to do it with you there. Then there's no way for it to go wrong."

"But then we'd have to tell him that I knew all along! That I wanted my girlfriend to get naked in front of him, and he'll think I even wanted you to do all that other stuff you did!"

"Oh baby, you don't want our big dicked neighbour to know that you like seeing your girlfriend being naughty, like seeing her cheat on you with a manlier man?" Emily could see Tom's dick getting hard in his pants. "Oh wow baby, you're getting hard! Maybe you do want our horrid, old neighbour to take me in front of you, do all the things you wish you could do with me." Emily was surprised that she was getting turned on as well, getting a kick out of taking part in her boyfriend's taboo fantasy. She loved being able to be dirty for him. She reached up and pulled his cock out. "He'll probably slap me and call me a bunch of awful stuff, all things I'd probably never let you do." Tom gasped as she began stroking his cock. "Do you want to hear all the filthy stuff he did to me today?"

Tom tried to hold back a moment, but quickly gave in and nodded his head. Emily gave a quick recap of what Tom had seen, and then began to slowly recount everything he'd missed. She took her time, describing what had happened in detail. A massive orgasm wracked Tom's body as she described the way her and Bill's tongues had explored each other's mouths as they made out. "Oh wow, you like that sweety, you like hearing about your girlfriend sharing probably her most passionate kiss ever with a gross old perv?" Emily felt herself getting wet, delighting in the pleasure she could bring Tom. Maybe what had happened wasn't so bad in the end if it turned Tom on so much.

Later that night Emily continued the telling of her side of what happened, sitting between Tom's legs and working his cock. She had to stop a lot as he got close to cumming throughout the story. As she neared the end she stopped and pulled her hands away completely. Tom looked at her in confusion, a desperate glint in his eyes.

"So, do you think we should let Bill in on what we've been doing? Ask him to let my wimpy little boyfriend watch as he uses me?" Tom moaned. "Come on, I want an answer before I finish you off," she said, looking at him sharply.

"Oh fuck, ok, let's do it. Let's ask him."

Emily smiled deviantly at him and put both hands back onto his cock. She was happy that they could continue Tom's fantasy in a way which meant there was no risk of Bill pushing her too far again. She gleefully told Tom the final part of the story, Tom experiencing another mind blowing orgasm as she told him about her own extreme orgasm on Bill's face as his big cock assaulted her mouth.

The next morning Tom and Emily both slept in. Emily woke up feeling very content, Tom however was a little nervous, yet undeniably excited. The idea of seeing Emily with Bill up close definitely aroused him. They talked it over and decided to wait another day before they revealed the plan to Bill. They did some uni work together in the morning, before Emily headed off to go see a movie with Asha, Asha seeming keen to befriend the younger girl.

Asha complemented Emily's outfit, and Emily happily said that it was all from the op shop. "You look absolutely stunning too! I don't think I could ever wear something that daring," Emily said, taking in Asha's short skirt and small crop top.

Asha laughed. "What do you mean? I've seen what you go for your runs in!"

"That's different!" Emily said blushing.

"Not that different," she said, eyeing Emily. "Oh I I think I know what's going on! Is there someone who's eye you're trying to catch when you're running? A sexy jogger out there somewhere?"

"What? No! Geez, I've got a boyfriend!"

Asha laughed at Emily's response. "I won't tell him! There's nothing wrong with trying to get someone's attention anyway, Besides, it's not like you're going to fuck him!" Asha said, covering up her mouth in pretend shock, a glint in her eyes. Emily rolled her eyes and headed for the car.

After the lights came on at the end of the movie Emily pulled her phone out to see if she'd missed anything. She saw Bill had sent her another picture. She blushed and quickly swiped it away. She looked over nervously at Asha to see if she'd noticed, only to see her grinning cheekily at her.

"Ooh, who's Bill? Is he your secret jogger boyfriend?"

"No! He's just some guy from uni."

"Actually, I don't think I know anyone our age named Bill. Hmm, I think the only Bill I know around here is gross neighbour Bill." Emily was glad for the dim lighting in the cinema as she felt her face heat up in embarrassment. "Oh my god, speaking of Bill, what does he think of your running outfits? He must be loving them! Has he bragged to you about how big his dick is yet?"

"Oh umm, yeah, he has."

Asha giggled. "I guess you're officially in the hot girls club then!"

"Haha, very funny."

Sunday morning found both Tom and Emily awaking with a nervous excitement. They both got straight up and got on with other stuff, neither mentioning anything about what they had planned that afternoon. When they'd cleaned up after lunch they both looked at each other. "You ready to do this?" Tom asked. Emily nodded her head. "Ok, I'll be back soon. Don't enjoy yourself too much before then," he said with a wry smile. With that he was out the door and driving off.

Emily quickly stripped off and sat back on the couch. She spread her legs wide and took a photo of her body from her thighs up to her neck, her dripping pussy drawing the eye at the centre. She sent it to Bill, along with a message.

Emily: Boyfriend just headed out for a couple of hours, come over now, I'm getting desperate!

Bill replied back less than a minute later.

Bill: Fuck you're one horny cheating slut. I'll be right over!

Emily quickly typed out a message to Tom, but didn't hit send, and then waited. A minute later she heard a knock at the door. She hit send and then skipped across to the door. She opened the door, pressing her body up against the back of it and sticking her head out. "Hurry up and get in!" Bill quickly stepped through the door and she closed it quickly behind him.

His eyes went wide as he saw her naked form, before narrowing, his eyes glinting like a lion seeing a young antelope all on its own. Emily gasped as he pushed her back against the door, pressing his lips up against hers, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She soon gave in and wrapped her tongue around his, revelling in the truly filthy act of sharing saliva with an out of shape old man. She pictured what they must look like right now to an outside observer, his large, fat form smothering her small, near-perfect naked teen body as she feverishly sucked his spit into her mouth. She started grinding her naked pussy into the massive bulge in his pants as she thought of what Tom would think if he saw them now.

Bill reached down and grabbed her ass in his hands. He picked her up and began carrying her to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. Emily was surprised that he could carry her so easily, but then she realised that she was only a fraction of his weight. He broke the kiss and threw her down onto the bed. She lay on her back, catching her breath, her legs spread wide to show off her glistening pussy. Bill tore off his clothes, his enormous cock bouncing into view. He crawled on top of Emily and lowered his weight down onto her to resume making out. She was fully trapped under his weight. She felt him thrust on top of her, his thick cock rubbing up against her pussy. She tried closing her legs, but couldn't move them from where they were pushed up by his gut. He pulled back and she felt the head of his cock trail down over her clit and run between her lips. 'Oh fuck!' she thought to herself, 'Tom better get back soon or he's going to actually fuck me!'

"Please. Stop," she moaned into his mouth, but it came out as a muffled groan around his tongue. Bill thrust forward again and Emily felt a pressure between her legs before his cock slipped out from between her lips and slid across her clit again. Bill pulled back and then thrust again, not finding the right angle once again. He tried twice more before using his arms to lift his upper body off Emily. He looked down at her, a line of saliva still connecting their mouths. He then lifted his lower half off her as well. Emily knew she should take this opportunity to close her legs, but instead she spread them wider and tilted her pelvis up towards Bill. She felt the head of his cock at her opening. She bucked her hips up against him, but the small movement wasn't enough to force the huge head of his penis to push into her. Bill stared down at Emily and slowly bore down with his hips. Emily felt the pressure at her opening increasing and increasing, until suddenly he slipped out of her again.

Emily let out a groan of frustration. She realised that she was actually wishing Tom would take longer to get here, she was getting desperate to feel Bill's giant cock inside of her. 'Oh fuck, Tom would be here any second! She had to stop this!' she thought. Bill reached down and grabbed the head of his dick and held against the opening of her pussy. There was no way for it to slip away now.

"No!" Emily shouted, reaching down and grabbing Bill's hand. She tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Bill said, stopping the downward pressure he was applying. "You know you're desperate for it, desperate to feel this big dick in your virgin pussy."

"No..." Emily moaned, feeling herself loosen her grip on Bill's hand.

Bill rubbed his dick up and down her slick pussy. Bill stared at her intently as he applied more pressure every time his dick dipped back down to her opening.

"Mmmm," Emily groaned, releasing his hand. She stared up into his eyes as she felt him hold himself at her opening and slowly increase the pressure.

"Stop!" they both suddenly heard from the doorway. Bill looked over at Tom standing there, a frenzied look in his eyes. Bill smirked and continued to push his hips down into Emily. Emily snapped out of her lustful stupor and began thrashing against Bill.

"Fuck, jeez ok," Bill said, pulling himself off her. "What the hell are you doing here, I was about to give your slutty little girlfriend here what you aren't man enough to!" he said, turning to Tom. Emily quickly stepped over to the closet and pulled on a pair of panties and a shirt.

Tom took a few deep breaths. "That's the thing, I've known about this the whole time."

Bill seemed to deflate when he heard that, his usual bravado disappearing for a moment. "Wait, you wanted her to cheat on you?"

"Umm yeah, something like that. And we'd both like to keep it going, I just want to be there from now on." Tom said as he looked at his feet, his face turning pink.

"As in you want to watch your girlfriend getting fucked?" Bill couldn't say he wasn't disappointed, he'd felt like a king when Emily seemed to be coming on to him. He didn't think he wanted anything more to do with this now it had been tainted by this revelation. He felt almost ashamed to have fallen for it.

"Well, not fucking, but other stuff, yeah." Tom was looking up now, his confidence growing as he took control of the situation.

Bill was about to say no, but stopped himself for a second. There was no way that Emily could fake it as good as she had been, right? She was dripping wet! You couldn't fake that. Maybe he could try and slowly push her further and further until she gave in to him. But he knew wouldn't be able to do that in front of Tom, she'd completely changed her demeanour when he'd arrived just before.

"Ok, but only if I get something in return."

"What?! You're getting the opportunity to fool around with a girl who's way out of your league and you're trying to get money or something from us?"

tvwave
tvwave
689 Followers