Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were pushed upwards and out wide by his massive belly. Still, she tried to wrap them around him as she felt herself rapidly approaching an orgasm, moaning into Bill's mouth. Bill suddenly pulled back, leaving her whimpering and desperately trying to pull herself up into him with her legs. He reached down and grabbed his cock and began sliding it around her pussy. Emily groaned when he found his target, lodging it into her opening. He looked into her eyes as he began to push down. Emily jerked her hand down and grabbed his cock, dislodging it from her opening. "No! We can't! The rules!"

"We already broke the rules by kissing you stupid cunt! You can't tell your wimpy boyfriend about any of this anyway!"

Emily moaned, now rubbing his cock head around her clit. "Mmmnn, no! We still shouldn't. I can't let you fuck me! That's, ugh, that's too far!" She was rubbing his dick up and down now, just dipping into the top of her slit. They were both staring down past Bill's belly at what was happening. Emily slid his dick down a little further each time, before bringing it back up to rub over her clit. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. She brought it down further still, until it slid over her opening, before once again sliding it back up to stimulate her clit. Bill spotted his opportunity, and the next time she slid his cock back down he started to apply pressure with his hips. Emily groaned at the feeling of her hole slowly stretching. She didn't slide his cock back up this time, instead just wiggling it back and forward at her opening, helping to work it in.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Fuck you! You didn't let me, ungh, orgasm just so I'd be horny, mmm, enough to let you do this!"

"Hey, it's not my fault you're a horny little slut who can't control herself!" Bill said mockingly, pushing down a little more with his hips.

Emily let out a long moan. "I'm not a slut, I'm a virgin! Oh god, I'm about to let you take my virginity!"

Emily was completely lost in a haze of lust now. She looked up and locked eyes with Bill. He stared into her eyes as he slowly applied more and more pressure with his hips, as Emily worked his cock back and forth at the entrance to her as yet untouched canal.

Suddenly there was enough pressure and the head of Bill's cock forced its way into Emily's tight vagina. Emily screamed and shook, her head thrown back as a massive orgasm overcame her. Bill felt like the already tight walls of her vagina were going to crush the head of his cock as they clenched down around him. He looked down and saw her pert tits shaking enticingly as the rest of her body quivered uncontrollably.

When Emily finally came down from her orgasmic high she lay back and stared dreamily at Bill, a big grin plastered across her face. He slowly began sliding more of his length inside of her. She moaned as she felt more of her pussy being stretched out further than it had ever been stretched before. After getting another inch into her, he pulled out before pushing back in again, going a little deeper. Emily let out another moan. She could feel every detail of his magnificent cock as the walls of her pussy were stretched around it. The ridges of his dick were already stimulating parts of her that had never been stimulated before, sending electric shocks along her nerves to the pleasure centres of her brain. She felt like her mind was drunk on hormones as she let an old, bully of a man have his way with her.

She looked down and saw his thick shaft obscenely stretching her. She gasped in shock when she saw that he was still less than halfway into her. Bill let out a cruel chuckle at her shocked face, before bearing down into her again, forcing another half inch into her. Emily threw her head back, the pain and pleasure overwhelming her mind, all turning into a feeling of bright, white pleasure. She was already on the verge of cumming again. She closed her eyes and gave in again, an undulating squeal escaping her lips as her legs shook uncontrollably.

Emily collapsed back onto the bed, completely limp. Bill continued to slowly thrust into her from above, and the feeling of just letting him have his way with her filled her with a perverse joy. Bill leaned down and kissed her, letting his fat frame rest fully on her in the process. He greedily invaded her unresisting mouth with his tongue, and Emily found that she loved the feeling of being trapped under him as he invaded her body at both ends. Emily wasn't sure how long he continued to slowly hump into her and kiss her for, but eventually he started to speed up his motions. Bill lifted himself up off her and looked down at her as he more rapidly thrust into her, each movement causing her to let out a moan of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah bitch, take that! I'm about to fucking cum in your tight cunt!"

It took several seconds for the meaning of Bill's words to break through Emily's pleasure-addled brain. Suddenly her eyes widened in fear.

"Wait! No! Stop! You can't cum inside me!"

"What? Are you on the pill?" Bill said, annoyed, his thrusts faltering slightly.

"I am, but I still don't want to risk it. Plus I should let Tom get at least one first with me..."

Bill could see that thinking about Tom had caused a change to come over Emily's face. "Oh come on, don't tell me you want that useless cunt to spurt his tiny load into you when you could have me fill your womb up to bursting right now?"

Emily paused for a moment as she pictured Bill's massive cock spurting cum directly into her womb as her cheating pussy clenched around it, milking out every last drop of his still slightly dangerous sperm. Bill began picking his pace up again, before Emily's resolve returned and she tried to push him off her.

"No, I said stop! Get off or I'll tell Tom everything!" Bill ignored her, picking up the pace of his thrusts into her. Emily pushed up at him, but couldn't budge him at all. 'Oh well, guess it's not my fault, I'll just have to let him cum inside me,' she thought to herself. She felt an intense burst of electric pleasure ripple through her at having her fate taken out of her hands. It's not like she could actually tell Tom, not after all that had already happened. She could feel her body rapidly climbing to another orgasm when Bill suddenly pulled out, almost causing her to let out a moan of anguish.

"Ok fine, open up that mouth then bitch!" Bill ordered gruffly, crawling up to straddle her chest. Her mind still processing what was happening, Emily quickly obeyed. Bill rapidly tugged his immense rod, and soon began spurting a copious amount of cum into her mouth. After filling her mouth he then sent the last couple of spurts across her face. Once he was done Emily gulped down the cum deposited in her mouth, before beginning to lick as much of it off her lips as she could. Bill rolled off her and collapsed onto his back, breathing heavily. She sat up and saw the clock on the bedside table. She saw that it was already well into the afternoon.

"Fuck!" she swore. "I need to head back! Tom's probably about to call the cops or something!"

Bill looked up at her. "Well, you better take another quick shower first," he said with a grin, looking pointedly at her face.

"Oh crap, yeah, you're right," Emily said, quickly jumping up off the bead and heading into the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror, amazed at the amount of cum still coating it. Despite being in a rush, she still took the time to scrape it off with her fingers and deposit it in her mouth. She gave herself an admonishing look in the mirror for her wanton behaviour before jumping back into action and having a very rapid shower. She jumped out, quickly towelled herself off and rushed out into the loungeroom. She picked up her discarded clothes, pulled them on and headed for the door. She heard Bill's heavy footsteps coming down the hallway, but she didn't look back, instead disappearing through the door. She raced back across the street and burst through the door of her and Tom's apartment.

She saw Tom jump up from sitting at the table and stare at her with a worried expression. She quickly put on her best attempt at a sultry expression and tried to suppress her rapid breathing. "Oh hey babe, were you worrying about me? Worrying about what I got up to with our big, fat, domineering neighbour? How sweet," she said with a seductive smile.