Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02

Story Info
College couple continue adventures with old perv neighbour.
16.4k words
4.62
83.5k
246

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvwave
tvwave
687 Followers

Thursday morning Emily donned one of her new outfits to head to the gym. Bill predictably tried to get her to go into his house again, or at least up onto the verandah, but she ignored him, strutting past, intentionally giving him a nice look at her bouncing ass.

Later that day, while she was getting some study done in the library, she received a message from an unknown number. It was a picture. She opened it and was greeted by a photo of what was unmistakably Bill's cock. She gasped and slammed her phone down on the table. She looked around nervously before picking it back up. Along with the picture he'd sent a message.

Bill: Here's what you missed out on this morning.

Emily found herself staring at the cock, remembering all the details from when she'd had her hand wrapped around it yesterday. Her pussy was already throbbing, and she realised that she'd subconsciously been rubbing her thighs together. She gasped and jerked her legs apart. She was about to delete the picture when she had the thought that Tom would probably want to see what Bill sent her. She closed the message and tried to get back to work.

Emily told Tom about Bill's message over dinner that night.

"Oh wow, he's really desperate, isn't he?" he laughed. "So, you going to show me?" Emily brought the photo up and handed her phone over to him. "Holy shit! That is massive! You weren't lying when you described it. Oh my god" Tom looked slack jawed at the picture for a while longer, before looking up at Emily and handed the phone back. "So, are you going to see him again tomorrow?"

"I don't know..." Emily said uncertainly. While it did give her butterflies and made her pussy tingle, she was also terrified of being alone with Bill again, still not sure how far he'd push her. She didn't want this whole thing to get out of hand and get in between her and Tom.

"That's ok baby, we can do this at your pace," Tom said, giving her a smile, but she could see a slight hint of disappointment in his eyes. She was personally relieved, though as the butterflies died down and her pussy stopped tingling she realised she was also a little disappointed as well. She almost wished that Tom had been a little more dominant.

Emily gave Bill another post-run show the next morning, doing her usual stretches. She felt herself becoming increasingly wet as Bill made his desire clear, trying to get her back in his house with talk of his big dick and how desperately she wanted it in her, how her puny boyfriend couldn't satisfy her, all with a generous amount of misogynistic slurs thrown in. She didn't look back as she strutted the final few metres to the apartment.

She happily dug into the fruit and nut porridge Tom had cooked up for breakfast, thanking him as he hurried out the door for his first class. She then showered and got stuck into some uni work, before heading across for her few classes several hours later. As she sat in a particularly boring lecture her mind wandered, soon landing on Bill's cock. She imagined stroking it, rubbing her face on it, working over it with her tongue. Soon she was squirming in her seat. She shook her head, trying to snap out of it. She turned her attention back to the lecturer.

About a minute later she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She looked and saw that it was another picture from Bill. She looked around and decided she definitely couldn't open it here with so many people around and behind her. She slipped the phone back into her pocket, her mind back on Bill. She kind of wished she'd been able to fulfil Tom's wishes and meet up with Bill again. If only she could sneak a camera in with her so Tom could watch over her and Bill, that way she wouldn't be so worried about not being able to maintain her restraint. And, she was sure that Tom would love to be able to watch as well. Then she remembered that they're apartment already had several discrete cameras positioned throughout it. She just had to bring Bill back to the apartment and Tom could stream the whole thing from elsewhere! And he'd be able to ring Emily at any point if he felt things were getting out of hand, meaning Emily didn't need to worry about Bill's pushiness.

She quickly texted her idea to Tom, telling him to go home and take the car somewhere where he could watch the stream in private on his phone. Tom instantly texted back agreeing to the plan. Emily sat impatiently through the rest of her lecture, and her tutorial afterwards, her arousal steadily building. Finally she was finished for the day and she rushed home, though Tom somehow beat her despite finishing at the same time. She ran into him as he was heading out to the car. He was very excited looking. He gave Emily a big kiss.

"So remember, just call me anytime and I'll stop straight away and tell Bill to leave because you're getting back soon," Emily said.

Tom nodded. "Just don't go any further than you want to either." A sudden look of doubt crossed his face. "Actually, for today, let's just say don't go any further than you already have." Emily nodded, not worried too much as she knew that she'd have Tom watching her to make sure it didn't get out of hand. Tom gave her one last kiss and hopped into the car and pulled away. Emily continued into the apartment.

First she went around the apartment to check all the cameras were well positioned but out of sight. They had at least one in each room, so she was sure that Tom would get a good view. Then she went into the bedroom and got changed into a thin t-shirt and her smallest pair of panties. Then she sat impatiently on the bed for Tom to text her to say he was ready. The butterflies in her stomach went crazy, and she could feel her pussy throbbing with need. Finally Tom texted to say he was good to go.

She pulled up Bill's message. It was another photo of his cock, even his big hand wrapped around it not making it look any smaller. Along with it he'd texted her.

Bill: Nice little show with the stretching this morning. Is your plan to get me so worked up that I'll give you an extra good fucking when you come to see me again?

Emily replied.

Emily: You know me too well! I haven't been able to stop thinking about your giant cock. My boyfriend just left and is going to be out for a while, so why don't you come over?

Bill: You could only hold out one day? You really are a useless slut!

Emily: I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, your cock is just too good! Are you going to come over?

Bill: I'll come over, but first off I want you to show me what a dumb whore you are and send me a picture to show me how wet your pussy is

Emily couldn't believe the nerve of the old pig, demanding something in return to come and fool around with a hot young teen. At the same time, she couldn't deny how wet she was. She pulled her panties down and took a photo of her dripping pussy. She sent it off to Bill, her heart hammering away in her chest. She also texted Tom an update.

Emily: Tom just told me I had to send him a photo of my wet pussy, and I did!

Bill replied back first.

Bill: That's a good slut, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Unbeknownst to Emily, Bill had been shopping and had only sent the last few texts to try and stall as he rushed home, abandoning his cart in the aisle.

Tom had decided to head up to an old lookout in a nearby reserve that had become overgrown, meaning there was never anyone there. He had thought for a while about what would be the best spot, and had settled on the lookout due to its disuse, privacy and the fact that it would still have a good phone signal. He pulled up and sent Emily a text to say that he was ready to go. Just after he sent it he realised his phone battery was only on 9%. "Fuck!" He desperately scrounged around the car and in his bag, trying to find a phone charger. He cursed, remembering that he'd taken the one out of the car just the other day. He debated just driving the fifteen minutes back into town to buy one. Just then his phone dinged.

Emily: Tom just told me I had to send him a photo of my wet pussy, and I did!

Tom groaned, his dick instantly hardening. Bill would be there any second, he didn't have time to go buy a charger! Just then he remembered his laptop in his backpack. He set up a hotspot on the phone and then connected to it from his laptop and pulled the camera app up on there. At Least he wouldn't be using the screen on his phone this way.

He flicked through the cameras until he landed on the one in the bedroom, showing Emily running her hand sensually on her body, stopping every now and then to squeeze a boob or pinch a nipple. She was looking at something on her phone and Tom's mind instantly thought of the picture Bill had sent her. Nothing much happened for the next nearly twenty minutes and Tom cursed himself for not just going to get the cable. Emily's arousal seemed to have risen, and she was now squirming and breathing more heavily, her eyes now closed.

Finally Tom heard a knock over the speaker. He switched to the doorbell camera and saw Bill standing there, filling up most of the frame with his rotund body. The door opened to show Emily standing there, still wearing just the shirt and panties. Emily quickly ushered him inside and closed the door. She led him to the living room where he sank into a chair. "So slut, you couldn't wait to see my dick again?" Emily nodded. "Well you know what I need first!"

Tom saw Emily look at the camera for a second, her eyes wide, before grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her head. Her large firm tits fell into view, jiggling hypnotically. Her nipples were rock hard. She grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. Tom marvelled at her perfect pussy to go along with the rest of her perfect body. He couldn't believe he was seeing it for the first time on a screen as their asshole neighbour got to see it for the second time up close and personal. Even through the camera he could see how wet Emily was, her pussy was glistening, and he swore he saw a drip of her juices fall from her lips to the ground.

"Holy shit you're desperate for this aren't you cunt?" Tom couldn't believe the names Bill was calling Emily. "Why don't you turn around and shake that ass?"

Emily turned around and, standing upright still, shook her ass side to side, causing her ass cheeks to wiggle deliciously. It was quite an innocent way to shake her butt, but that just made it even hotter.

"Holy christ that's a fucking nice ass! Now bend over a bit and keep shaking that thing!"

Emily obeyed, slowly bending at the waist as she continued to shake her ass side to side. Eventually her body was low enough for her to place her hands on the ground, her pussy now fully on display to Bill as she continued to work her butt.

Bill groaned and reached out, grabbing her butt cheek. He began to knead it, gradually getting harder and harder. Tom heard Emily moan. After a while he released her cheek and brought his hand back. He whipped it down, slapping her across the cheek he'd just been kneading. Emily let out a squeal but stayed in position. He rained down several more blows to her upturned ass, switching sides at random, keeping her on her toes. Emily kept squealing and whimpered, occasionally flinching away before quickly pushing her butt back towards him. Bill occasionally worked in another good grope as he went, making Emily let out deep moans as he roughly mauled her bubble butt.

Tom was shocked how quickly things were escalating, his heart tight at watching his girlfriend acting like such a slut with another man, when she'd never even let him see or touch her pussy before. However, his dick was also rock hard. He'd avoided stroking it so far, but he started then, afraid that he'd have to call Emily soon if it escalated much further. Just then Bill stopped, after having spanked and groped her for over ten minutes. He sat back on the couch. "Ok, you ready to see my dick now, slut?"

Emily quickly jumped up and turned around. "Oh yes please!" Bill laughed cruelly at her eagerness, pulling his pants down to let his massive cock bounce up against his stomach. Emily stared at it in wonder before reaching out and wrapping both hands around it. She began slowly stroking it up and down. Bill groaned. He let her stroke up and down for several minutes before reaching out and stroking her thigh again. He hoped that her increased arousal would let him push her further. Tom moaned as he watched Bill slowly working his hand towards his girlfriend's as yet untouched pussy. He began quickly stroking his cock, knowing that he'd probably have to make the call soon. He saw Bill's hand was now only a few centimetres from Emily's vulva and suddenly felt himself coming. The most powerful orgasm he'd ever experienced washed over him as he watched in real time as his girlfriend was molested by a disgusting old perv with a massive cock.

Tom opened his eyes after the massive orgasm to find the stream had frozen. He quickly reloaded the page, just to be told he had no internet. "Fuck!" he yelled desperately grabbing his phone to find it would not turn on. "FUCK!!" Tom held down the power button, hoping there was at least a tiny bit of juice left. He breathed a sigh of relief as it powered on. He sat impatiently as it went through its boot up sequence. He jiggled his leg up and down nervously. Finally it turned on and he booted up the camera app. He didn't want to call Emily and make her think he didn't trust her if she hadn't let Bill go any further. The camera view finally loaded in and Tom's heart almost dropped out of his body as he saw Emily's head thrown back as Bill plunged his fingers in and out of her gushing pussy. Tom stared in disbelief for several moments as Emily ground her hips back and forward, all while still stroking Bill's cock.

Tom quickly remembered what he was doing and closed the app. He opened the phone app before the phone suddenly died again. He swore again, realising he should have just called Emily to start with. He tried to turn the phone back on, but it wouldn't start. He started the car and drove like a madman along the dirt roads of the reserve. He hit the main road just to find it was packed with cars. He looked at the clock and screamed when he realised he'd hit peak hour traffic. He crawled forward barely faster than walking pace. He turned the radio on wondering what the hell was going on, just to find out that there had been a major crash, and they were only letting cars past one at a time. Tom swore for the tenth time that afternoon.

It took him nearly an hour to reach a store that would sell chargers. He ran in and grabbed the first one he saw, waiting impatiently in line before finally being able to buy it. He raced back to his car and plugged his phone in and booted it up. The boot cycle felt like an eternity. He hit the phone icon as soon as he could see his home screen and called Emily. He heard it ring.

And ring

And ring, before finally he heard her pick up. "Emily Emily! My battery ran out, I'm on my way home right now!" Tom yelled before finally realised he'd hit her voicemail. "What the fuck!"

He quickly opened up the camera app, worried sick, ready to call the cops.

-

Emily shivered as Bill's hand drew closer and closer to her pussy. She was amazed Tom had let it go this far, but she wouldn't deny that she was happy that he had. She wasn't sure if the spanking and groping counted as taking it further, but she thought that it was basically the same as the stroking from last time, albeit a little more violent. And she would have found it hard to stop it anyway, as she found it immensely arousing to be treated so brutishly by such a grotesque man. She could never imagine Tom doing that. He was way too caring. She knew that that was why she loved him, but right now this sadistic asshole was getting her immensely turned on with his treatment.

His hand was on her vulva now, and she was breathing heavily. At some point she had begun thrusting her hips back and forward ever so slightly. She breathed in a shaky breath. She knew she should definitely stop him, this was definitely about to go too far. She reached down and grabbed his hand. She looked deep into his eyes and saw the immense lust in them. Instead of pulling his hand off her, she instead took control, moving it up and down to trail his fingers along her skin. She pulled his hand up and over her pussy, before running it down the other side of her vagina, just barely not touching her inner lips. She moaned and dragged his fingers along the same path in reverse, up and over her vagina, his fingers indenting the soft skin above her pussy, before dragging his fingers back down the other side.

They both stared intently as she repeated the movement again, both lost in lust. On the way back this time she trailed his fingers lower, her breath catching as they slid over the top of her slit. On the next movement she paused at the top, and then slowly started running his fingers up and down slightly. She gradually lengthened the strokes, until his fingers were once again making contact with the top of her slit, just making contact with her erect clit. She let out another moan, Bill's fingers now dragging fully over clit with each movement. She looked up and made eye contact with him through hooded eyes. She felt an electric spark travel through her as she realised she was sharing such an intimate moment with someone the same age as her grandad, and a particularly wretched example from that age bracket as well.

She felt Bill start applying his own pressure, and she slowly let him take back control. She kept his hand in her grasp as he rubbed her clit, slowly increasing the pressure. He then slid his fingers down, sliding them up and down her opening. She found herself bucking her hips now, her body desperate now to be penetrated after so much build up. She felt the tip of Bill's middle finger slip inside her and she gasped. He slowly pushed forward and she felt the tip of his ring finger also slip into her dripping opening. Suddenly she felt herself thrust forward and he had two of his fingers buried in her up to the knuckles. She threw her head back, the feeling in her pussy beyond anything she'd ever felt. She could feel herself quivering around him. Then he moved his thumb and began rubbing her clit and she let out a long low moan as her mind was filled to the brim with pleasure. Eventually she came back to Earth and she found Bill using his other hand to pull her hands away from their grip on him. He pulled them back onto his cock, where she got back to stroking his cock.

This continued on for about a minute before he pulled her down to him, getting her to straddle his lap, their hands busy between their bodies. He looked into her lust filled eyes. "You like this don't you slut?"

Emily moaned.

"I said, don't you slut?" he asked more forcefully, reaching up and giving her breast a rough squeeze.

Emily's moan rose in pitch.

"I said, don't you, you stupid, good-for-nothing bimbo whore?" he shouted at her, slapping her across the cheek.

"YES! YES! I love it! Please don't stop!" He slapped her several more times, turning her cheeks red and suddenly she was convulsing in his lap, her pussy clenching his fingers. "...yes, yes, yes..." she mumbled over and over again.

As she came back down she found Bill still fingering her now sopping pussy. She sat back upright and once again began working her hands up and down his enormous shaft. She felt like she needed to repay him. She looked him in the eyes and once again saw the hunger in them. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. She instinctively turned her head away. Despite just having just come on his hands, she felt like a kiss was still too intimate. He didn't let the rejection slow him down and he began kissing ear and then sucking on her neck. This soon had her breathing heavily again. He bit her earlobe gently, drawing a deep breath from her. He then kissed his away along her cheek until he was kissing the corner of her mouth. He brought his tongue out and began licking her lips hungrily.

tvwave
tvwave
687 Followers