Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need your money! I want an alone session with Emily for every session in front of you."

"No way! Absolutely not happening!"

"Fine then, I guess I'll just be going then." He got up and began pulling his pants on. Tom looked to Emily, seeing her bewildered look, not believing either that he was really trying to bargain. Bill buttoned up his pants, and then bent over and grabbed his shirt, awkwardly pulled it onto his fat frame and began buttoning it up. 'Crap, maybe I pushed too hard,' he thought to himself. 'Oh well, I guess I might as well try and get him to break by pretending to leave. If he still doesn't break I'll agree to his terms, it's not like there's any other way I'd get to get my hands on a hot young girl like Emily any other way.' He began to walk slowly towards the door.

"Ok ok, wait, maybe we can work something out." Bill looked at him expectantly. "Maybe she can do the sessions with you, but you have to follow some rules. If you break a single rule then this whole thing is over and you'll never get to touch Emily ever again."

"Hmm, ok, but what would the rules be?"

"Emily will be fully clothed, you are not allowed to remove any of her clothes or touch any intimate part of her covered by her clothing. No kissing. She can give you a handjob or a blowjob and that's it, no fucking!"

"Come on, I've already seen her fully naked, at least let her go topless!"

"Ok fine, but you're still not allowed to touch her breasts!"

Bill grunted. "Fine, I agree to your terms. Do you want your first session now?"

Tom suddenly felt self-conscious again as he realised he had a massive hard-on. "Umm, yeah, ok."

"Ok, you stand over there," he said to Tom, pointing to the corner of the room, and sat down on the bed himself and looked at Emily, "and you come sit yourself here and show me a good time."

Emily stepped over to him and sat herself tentatively in his lap, facing him. Bill began stroking her thighs. She looked over to Tom, to see him already rubbing his dick through his jeans. She looked back to Bill and he leant in for a kiss. She turned her head away and instead he began sloppily kissing her neck. He pulled her shirt off and she let him, though did nothing to help him. Growing frustrated Bill pushed Emily off his lap onto the bed beside him. He pulled his cock back out of his pants.

"Ok bitch, let's show your husband how you worked my dick the other day!"

Emily bent over and licked all over the head of his cock, noting the different taste of it today, her juices having coated it earlier. She looked up and saw the intense arousal on Tom's face as he furiously jerked his dick. She felt a flush of arousal go through her at the thought of her long term boyfriend watching her behave so naughtily. 'Oh my god! He only just saw me about to give up my virginity to Bill!' she thought. 'And yet he still wants me to suck Bill off in front of him."

Emily gave one last lick to Bill's dick, licking all the way around the rim, before slowly sinking her mouth over the head. She sucked enthusiastically, using her tongue to give Bill extra pleasure. Bill grunted in pleasure, then reached over and grabbed her ass. Emily arched her back and pushed her butt back into his hand, swaying her hips a bit as she did. She continued to vigorously suck on his cock, bobbing up and down, his cock noisily hitting the back of her throat. Bill was now roughly groping and slapping her ass. Emily moaned around his dick. She felt him slide his hand down her ass and push his fingers between her thighs, roughly massaging her pussy. She looked up at Tom and saw that he's stopped masturbating and was watching with wide eyes. She reached back and pulled his hand back onto her ass. He grunted in annoyance and began groping and slapping her harder.

Emily moaned and shook her ass for him. Tom groaned at her wanton display and started jacking his cock again. Soon he was shooting his load, the sight of his gorgeous teen girlfriend greedily sucking on a fat old man's cock as he had his way with her ass too much for him. Emily saw Tom cum and redoubled her effort on Bill's cock. She grabbed his shaft and worked it with her hands as she bobbed her head down harder on his cock. Despite Emily's best effort however it was another ten minutes before Bill grabbed her head with one hand and pumped up into her mouth as he came. Tom had pulled out his camera and got a close up shot of Emily gulping down Bill's cum. He didn't notice Bill slip his hand back down to Emily's pussy and rub her through panties. Emily felt herself humping against his hand, desperate for the release she'd been denied earlier. It wasn't to come however, with Bill removing his hand once he'd finished cumming.

Emily moaned and sat back, licking a stray drip of cum from her lip, her nipples erect and pointing slightly upwards on her pert tits. Bill stood up and buttoned up his pants. "So, I'll be seeing you tomorrow for my private session?" he asked Emily. She looked to Tom, who nodded his head. "Well, alright then, see you then." With that Bill walked out the door.

Emily looked over at Tom. "So, what took you so long to get here? All you had to do was drive around the corner and walk in."

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you a couple of extra minutes to make sure you'd gotten into it when I came in, I wasn't expecting him to, well you know..."

"Well that should be the last time we have to worry about any of that," Emily said, lying back onto the bed and breathing a sigh of relief. As much as she had been enjoying the excitement of the past couple of weeks, she was glad to have some firm rules in place, while still being able to play into Tom's fantasy.

Emily fell into a blissful, stress-free sleep that night. In the morning though she woke up horny, her pussy swollen and her head still containing the wisps of her dreams about Bill and his big dick. He stayed there for the rest of the day, along with his big dick, making her clench her thighs together in arousal throughout the day. She was incredibly horny by the time she got home. She waited impatiently for an hour before Tom got home before texting Bill to say that she was free to come over. He texted back almost instantly to say he was ready. She quickly got changed into some shorts, the ones from the second skimpiest outfit Tom had bought, and a loose t-shirt. She walked into the living room and gave Tom a peck on the lips and a devilish grin, before darting across the road to Bill's house, after first making sure no one else was watching. Tom was left sitting on the couch with a hard on, hoping that Emily and Bill would be able to stick to the rules.

Emily walked into Bill's house to find him sitting on the same couch he had been when she'd first seen his cock. This time he already had his cock out and was stroking it. Emily stopped and stared for a moment, still a little awestruck at just how big it was. After a couple of seconds she blinked and shook her head, before continuing over to stand in front of the smirking Bill.

"Well come on slut, off with the shirt! I know you're dying to show me," he said. Emily quickly pulled the shirt over her head, too horny to talk back to him for bad-mouthing her. "Good girl," he said patronisingly. "Now get on your knees and start sucking!" Emily sank down to her knees between his legs. She grabbed his cock with both hands to bring it closer before engulfing the head with her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's a good whore!" Bill groaned. "Use your tongue a little more, oh yes, fuck your a good cocksucker for a virgin!" Emily felt her pussy throbbing at the degrading compliment. She increased her effort, trying to get more of his cock into her mouth. Soon she was once again forcing his cock to the back of her mouth, but she couldn't go any further.

Bill grunted in appreciation. "You just need to relax your throat and you'll be able to take me deeper."

Emily slowed down, and just held him at the back of her throat for a couple of seconds, before she gagged. She pulled off him and took a couple of deep breaths before taking him back into the back of her throat. She held him at the back of her throat a little longer this time before having to pull back. She continued like this, basking in Bill's groans and grunts of approval until she felt like her throat was ready and slowly pushed herself down further, his massive cock sliding partway down her throat. This quickly caused her to gag again and she quickly pulled back again, coughing up thick strands of saliva, her tits shaking. Bill looked down at her, taking in the spit running out of her mouth and down her chin. "Oh fuck you're a hot little slut! Now get this cock back down your throat bitch, that felt great!"

Emily took a second, slurping up the saliva on Bill's dick to stall for a second as she caught her breath, before taking him back into her mouth, and then into her throat. She could keep him there for a couple of seconds before she gagged this time, and the next time for even longer. After half an hour of practice she could hold him for as long as she wanted without gagging. She looked up proudly at Bill as she sat at his feet with his cock lodged in her throat, spit dripping down her chin and covering her tits. Bill smiled arrogantly at her. "Goddamn you were built to be a slut, you've already gotten over your gag reflex!" He grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting into her throat, enjoying the noises he forced out of her.

Gluck, gluck, gluck went her throat as he pistoned in and out of her. Emily found herself loving the feeling of his cock invading her throat. She could feel the ridges sliding along her throat, and the thick veins running over her tongue. She rubbed her thighs together, trying to get release as her pussy juices soaked her shorts. Soon she realised that she was getting lightheaded, not being able to draw in a breath around Bill's cock in her throat. She put her hands on Bill's knees and tried to push back. Bill however held firm on her head and continued thrusting into her throat. She could feel her throat spasming now, desperate for air. She gave one last push and Bill finally released her head. She drew in several deep breaths, relief washing over her.

"Sorry about that, your throat spasming around my cock just felt so good!" Bill said with a smirk."Don't worry, I'm almost there now."

Emily got a few more breaths in, glaring up at Bill for cutting off her air for so long. Her brain was still fuzzy from lack of oxygen, and soon her anger was replaced by the realisation of how horny his mistreatment had made her. She looked up at his throbbing cock, before putting her mouth back onto Bill's cock. She was almost there. She pushed herself as far down as she could go, quite pleased with herself for being able to make it past halfway of his enormous shaft, before coming all the way back up, licking the head of his cock as she went. She was happy to find that this seemed to placate him from forcefully shoving his dick down her throat again. It wasn't long before he was breathing heavily. He yelled that he was about to come. Emily readied herself to swallow his load, and was surprised when he grabbed her by the hair and yanked him off his cock. He quickly started jerking his cock in front of her face and began spurting his cum across her face.

"What the hell!" Emily yelled.

"Sorry, that gorgeous face of yours was just made for getting coated in cum." Emily grunted at the back handed compliment. She got up and reached for her shirt.

"Oh shit, I accidently got some in your hair as well. You might want to take a quick shower before you walk back across the street."

"I don't think so! Remember, I'm supposed to keep my pants on while I'm here or this is all over."

"Come on, we've already finished for the day, and you're only going to take them off in the bathroom."

"Ugh, fine. But no funny business!"

Bill pointed her towards the bathroom, and she was not surprised to find it was a sliding door that didn't have a lock. She was almost going to give up and just try and wipe the cum off, but the thought of a nice warm shower was just too appealing. She turned the water on and pulled the shorts off, shocked at how wet they were. She then gratefully stepped under the hot water. She stood in the shower, letting it wash away the various fluids coating her body, watching the door. She expected to see Bill trying to peek through at any second. She found her heart beating faster at the thought that she'd already broken the rules and fallen for Bill's scheme. Several minutes passed and she was almost disappointed that she hadn't seen Bill yet. She waited longer, sure that he would be there any minute now. There was no way he would be able to resist this opportunity.

Eventually the water ran cold and she was forced to get out. She began drying herself off with a towel. She realised she'd left her shirt out there. 'Oh well, if he's going to get another look at my tits, I might as well tease him a little! I'll get him all excited and then leave him, that should get him back for cumming in my hair!' she thought to herself. She grabbed a towel out of the cupboard and wrapped it around herself. She smiled, it was only just long enough to cover her butt and nipples at the same time. She walked out to find Bill still sitting in his chair. Her shirt lay on the ground about a metre in front of him.

"Whoops. Left my shirt out here," she said casually, walking over to stand in front of Bill's chair. She then bent over at the waist , keeping her legs straight. She felt the towel slide up her butt. She would definitely be giving Bill a clear view of her pussy. She grabbed the shirt and then gasped as she felt Bill's hand stroke up her leg and then make contact with her pussy. Her pussy instantly reacted, having been craving attention since yesterday. Emily moaned softly.

"No, Bill, stop it! You're breaking the rules! If you stop now I won't tell Tom," Emily whimpered.

"I'm not breaking the rules, he said I wasn't allowed to touch your privates if they were covered by clothing, and some stupid slut decided to take all her clothes off."

"Oh fuck," Emily moaned, remaining bent over as Bill rubbed her pussy. "I feel like, mmm, this isn't what, ungh, Tom meant!"

"I'm certainly not going to be the one to tell Tom what we're doing." Emily moaned again and stayed in her bent over position. The idea of going behind Tom's back just a little bit while technically following the rules felt so devious and was making her pussy gush. Bill inserted two fingers into her dripping snatch and began pumping them in and out. Emily whimpered as he slowly sped up until his fingers were sawing rapidly in and out, sending droplets of pussy juice flying everywhere. His pummelling pushed her forward, causing him to have to lean further and further forward. Suddenly he stopped and stood up.

"Let's get a little more comfortable," he said, grabbing Emily around the waist and hoisting her up. He carried her into his bedroom and dumped her onto the bed. She lay on her back, the towel crumpled underneath her. Bill climbed onto the bed next to her and got his hand straight back to work on her sopping pussy.

A few minutes later Emily was on the brink of cumming. Bill spotted the opportunity and leant in for a kiss. Emily managed to think past her impending orgasm and remember the rules. "No! No kissing, remember!" she cried desperately.

Bill cursed in his head, having been certain that Emily was too turned on to remember Tom's rules. "Yeah yeah, but this isn't kissing, is it?" he said, thinking quickly. He opened his mouth and let a large drop of saliva roll off his tongue and fall into Emily's mouth. Emily felt like she watched the whole thing happen in slow motion, yet she made no move to close her mouth. She moaned as she tasted the now familiar taste of Bill's mouth. She felt herself approach her climax and thrust her hips up into Bill's hand.

Bill laughed at Emily's wanton display. "You're desperate for my spit, aren't you slut?" Emily nodded ashamedly, keeping her mouth open. Bill sucked more saliva into his mouth and then opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue again. Emily quickly brought her head forward and lapped the saliva straight from his tongue. Even Bill was surprised for a second, leaving his tongue out for several seconds as she licked all over it. He tried to push forward and kiss her properly but she threw her head back out of his reach. Bill could only laugh at her strict adherence to the rules, despite coming as close as she could to breaking them, and definitely breaking them in spirit.

Bill increased the pace of his fingering, rapidly thrusting his middle two fingers into her while pressing down hard on her clit with his thumb. Emily pushed up hard against him, practically crushing her clit against his thumb. Soon she was cumming hard, her back arching and neck straining as a massive climax took over her body. Bill didn't let up as she orgasmed, and his continued rough fingering kept her cumming for quite some time, squirting all over his hand as her vagina clenched over and over again around his fingers.

Eventually Emily collapsed back to the bed and Bill withdrew his hand. She lay on the bed, a distant look in her eyes, the occasional aftershock causing her body to quiver and spasm. After lying on the bed for a couple of minutes she jumped up. "Crap, I've got to go, Tom must be starting to worry by now. She dashed into the lounge room and quickly donned her clothes before rushing out the door without a backwards glance at Bill.

She ran across the street before slowing down as she reached the apartment door, took a few deep breaths and then opened the door and stepped through as calmly as she could. She found Tom sitting at the table, his laptop disregarded in front of him, his tapping his foot, his whole leg shaking. He jumped up as she entered. "Jeez, you took a while," he said, trying not to show how worried he had gotten.

"Yeah, Bill sure takes his time to cum!"

"So, do you want to tell me what happened?" Tom asked, his excitement quickly taking over his nervousness.

"I don't know, isn't it more exciting not knowing exactly what happened? Not knowing what your naughty girlfriend got up to with the big mean neighbour?" Emily pushed Tom back onto his chair, enjoying the wild look in his eyes as arousal and fear battled behind his face. She perched herself on his knees. "Oh don't worry, we didn't break any rules," she said. Seeing his face relax she leaned in, putting her lips against his ear. "But only just," she whispered, squeezing his cock through his pants. She dismounted and strode into the bedroom to get changed, leaving him with his mouth agape, and an erection raging in his pants.

Emily slept soundly that night after finally having gotten her release. Tom meanwhile tossed and turned all night, images of all the ways Bill could have touched Emily to have 'only just' not broken the rules, but his wildest thoughts never getting close to what had actually happened.

They were both eager for another meeting with Bill, yet neither wanted to act too keen, so they ended up deciding they should wait until the weekend before inviting Bill over again.

Emily's final tutorial of the day on Wednesday got cancelled, so she headed home early. She walked into the dining room and saw Tom's laptop sitting open on the table. On the screen was a frame of the security camera footage from the first time that she'd brought Bill into the apartment. Tom burst out of the bedroom, saw Emily looking at the laptop and stopped. "Oh, hi babe, wasn't, ah, expecting you back yet," he said looking at her sheepishly.

"Mhm, so I can see. I didn't know you kept the footage from the cameras."

"Yeah, I've saved it all, just to have, you know. I haven't actually looked at any of it until now, I just got too horny wondering what you and Bill got up to on Monday. Sorry I didn't tell you. I can delete them if you want."