Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok, I don't really mind, it would have been nice to know before this though." She looked up from the laptop, which still showed her and Bill kissing, to look at Tom. "So, what have you been imagining me and Bill got up to?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Umm, I imagined Bill rubbed you all over, just avoiding your tits and anything covered by your shorts, as you stroked and licked and sucked his dick. And then, umm, I imagined that you pulled your shorts up so he could grope your butt cheeks and stroke closer to your pussy. Then he rubbed his dick all over you before he came into your mouth."

Emily had made her way over to Tom as he spoke and was now rubbing his crotch. "That's so hot babe! Do you want to finish watching the video with me?" Tom nodded his head.

They took the laptop to the bed and Emil lay back and watched as Tom jerked off. On screen her and Bill were making out as he fingered her and she jerked him off. "You like watching Bill get his hands on the pussy you haven't even touched? You like seeing him get what you want just because he knows how to be forceful?"

Tom looked up at her. He paused the video and Emily looked at him questioningly. She was taken by surprise when he pounced on her, letting him pin her hands above her head. He switched to gripping her hands in just one of his, then forcefully put his other hand on her thigh and began sliding it upwards. Emily wasn't sure how she felt about Tom trying to be more dominant. She decided to let him continue for a bit, might as well at least reward by letting him touch her pussy. She knew she could easily get away from him if she wanted, she was stronger than him from all her time at the gym. "No! Stop..." she moaned to keep up the act.

Tom suddenly stopped. "Oh sorry babe, I just thought, because you said..."

"Oh, no, I was just pretending..."

"Ah," Tom said, looking a little embarrassed, "So, should I keep going?"

Emily sighed and easily pulled herself free. "No, it's alright, I wouldn't have let you get very far anyway, I don't think. I love you because of how caring and considerate you are, Tom."

"Yeah," Tom said, trying to hide his disappointment and giving her a small smile.

"Which is why you'll just have to get off on watching Bill finger me for now," she said as she grabbed his dick and hit play on the laptop. Tom groaned, his cock twitching.

Emily texted Bill on Friday to say that her and Tom were expecting him the next day. Bill replied quickly to say he was free.

Saturday afternoon found Tom and Emily sitting on their couch, waiting for Bill's arrival. Emily was dressed in a white crop top, and a patterned skater skirt. Bill finally knocked on their door, a little shy of ten minutes late, just enough time for Tom and Emily's nerves to have peaked. Emily answered the door, her heart pounding. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Bill standing there. He was dressed in an old, stained pair of track suit pants and an equally grubby shirt. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek before motioning him inside. The scent of him was already getting her pussy throbbing.

Emily led Bill into the bedroom, her skirt bouncing around her tanned upper thighs. Tom followed them in and went and sat in a chair they'd taken from the dining room and set up in the corner of the room earlier. Emily meanwhile grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it off in one go, freeing her perky tits for Bill to watch as they jiggled. Emily threw the shirt away. She stood with her hands clasped loosely behind her head and luxuriated under Bill's greedy gaze on her perfect teen breasts, her nipples hardening and engorging under his lustful eyes. A grin stretched its way across her face. Eventually Bill looked up at her, and she motioned down to her skirt with her eyes. He got the message and hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pulled them down. Underneath Emily wore no underwear, and her flawless shaved pussy was revealed, already dripping down her inner thigh.

Emily grabbed Bill's hands and turned him around. She pulled his pants down just enough to free his rock hard cock. It bounced up with a meaty slap against his fat stomach. Emily smiled happily at Bill and pushed him down to sit on the end of the bed. She sat down between his legs and began working his cock. She started with her hands, before moving onto licking up and down his shaft, and eventually engulfing it in her mouth and slowly working more and more of it down her throat. Bill was once again more reserved with Tom watching, sitting back and letting Emily do all the work, his hands planted behind him as he leant back.

After ten minutes of hard work deepthroating Bill, Emily could tell that Bill wasn't getting even close to cumming. Her throat beginning to burn, she decided that she needed to change her tactics if she was going to be able to finish him off. She pulled her head back off his dick and began stroking it with both hands. It towered over her head. As she stroked it she began rubbing it all over her face, getting the copious amounts of drool she'd left all along its length smeared on her face.

"Oh fuck, I just love your big dick," she said, still catching her breath from deepthroating him. She lowered her head and began greedily lapping at his balls. The musky scent and salty taste instantly made her feel almost dizzy with lust. She looked over at Tom and saw he was watching intently, his jaw slack. He'd had to let go of his cock to prevent himself from cumming too quickly, and it stood upright and throbbed with need.

Emily looked back at Bill and stood up. She pushed him back onto the bed. She placed a hand either side of him and slowly crawled up on top of him, his dick trailing down between her breasts, down her stomach and ending up pressed into her lower abdomen, just above her pussy, as she stopped face to face with Bill. She leant in and gave him a tentative kiss on the lips. He took a second to respond, but soon he was hungrily kissing her back. She needily twirled her tongue around his as she finally got to taste him again. She could feel his massive cock throbbing underneath, leaking precum onto her stomach. She looked over at Tom just in time to see his cock let out a sad spurt of cum as he came without even touching it.

Emily reached down and began stroking Bill's cock as she continued to make out with him. The feeling of the sheer girth and weight of it in her hand, and the heat of it on her stomach was getting her even hornier. She could feel a deep need to feel Bill's cock inside her, building within her. She reluctantly pulled away from his lips, a string of spit hanging in the air between them. She rolled off him and turned around so her head was at his crotch. She swallowed him back into her throat in one go, and was soon working her mouth down to the base of his cock. Bill, seeing the copious amount of fluid leaking from Emily's pussy, began to roughly grope her thighs and butt, working his way towards her pussy.

Bill heard Tom gasp, and turned to sneer at him. He saw that Tom was already hard again.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe this makes you hard, seeing another guy do everything you've never done with your girlfriend. What a fucking pussy!" He stuck two of his big, fat fingers into Emily's pussy suddenly, causing her to moan around his cock. "Looks like your slut of a girlfriend likes it when I finger her while making fun of her worthless wimp of a boyfriend!" He laughed as Tom could only watch on in shock, his cock just about ready to erupt again.

Bill was rapidly ramming his fingers in out of Emily's pussy, sending her juices squirting out as he did. She was losing her concentration, barely moving her mouth up and down his cock.

"Come on bitch, get back to polishing my cock!" Bill said, grabbing her by her hair and forcing her head noisily up and down his thick cock, drool flowing down his shaft and onto his balls. "Oh fuck yeah, almost there!" he bellowed, holding her head down as he thrust up into her. Her face started turning red and eyes rolled back in her head, before she suddenly began shaking violently as a massive orgasm racked her body. Her pussy clenched even harder around Bill's fingers as she felt the first spurt of his cum get fired straight into her throat. He continued to spurt an absurd amount of cum down her throat as she continued to orgasm the whole time. Finally he let her go, and she pulled back, in time to get the last couple in her mouth and on her face. She collapsed onto her back, gasping for air, her body still quivering as she was hit by aftershock after aftershock.

Bill stood up and pulled his pants. "Thanks whore, that wasn't half bad once you got into it. I'll be expecting you at ten tomorrow morning." With that he strode out, leaving Emily still shaking on the bed.

When Emily eventually regained her composure she looked over at Tom, who was still sitting stupefied in his chair. His cock was now deflated, coated in a second lot of cum. He blinked and shook his head as he realised Emily staring at him. "Wow babe, that, uh, that looked pretty intense," he said.

"Yeah," she replied dreamily, still feeling like she was floating elsewhere, only a tiny part of her consciousness left in the room with Tom.

"So... what did it feel like?"

"Oh honey, it felt incredible!"

Emily walked through Bill's unlocked door. He was once again sitting in his chair in the lounge room. She walked over and stood in front of him. Today she was wearing a tight singlet top which conformed to the shape of her tits, her nipples poking through, and a pair of denim short shorts.

Over the course of the week Emily had felt increasingly bad about what she'd let Bill get away with last week. She almost decided to tell Tom about what had happened, but decided it was best if she kept it to herself and just made sure to follow the rules better this time. And make sure Bill was warned that Tom would be told about any further funny business.

"Good morning Bill. I think we should stick to the rules today, so I'm warning you now if you try any of the funny business you got away with last time I will tell Tom. And then that will be it, no more blowjobs at all." Emily saw Bill's face drop ever so slightly as he tried to remain impassive. "I have however," she continued before he could say anything, distracting him by pulling her shirt off, setting her tits bouncing on her chest, "decided to give you a little better access from the beginning." With that she undid her shorts and shimmied them off, revealing a skimpy thong underneath. She stepped out of her shorts and stood right in front of Bill.

Bill reached out and ran his hand all the way up her thigh, only just avoiding her covered vagina. He then reached around and gave her butt a firm squeeze. "That's a good slut," he said and stood up, forcing Emily to take a quick step backward. "I think we should take this to the bedroom." He led her there with his hand gripping her ass.

He pulled his cock out of his pants and then lay back on the bed. "Get your ass over here and then get to sucking my cock like a good whore." Emily obediently crawled up onto the bed and positioned herself on all fours, her butt up near Bill's head, and her head hovering over his cock. She lent down and took his cock into her mouth, savouring the now familiar taste. She licked around the bottom of the head and delighted in the more intense musky taste. She felt Bill grab her bottom roughly and moaned on his cock. She slowly worked her mouth down his shaft, finding it was easier to take him into her throat from this direction, his dick curving to better slide down. Soon she had taken more than she had ever taken before, only a couple of inches left.

"Fuck me! You've gotten way to good at this way to fast, you were fucking born to suck cock you dirty cunt!" Emily felt herself getting wet at the degrading insults wrapped up in a compliment, and at the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her wet orifice. It was impossible not to imagine what his massive girth would feel like stretching out her pussy as she forced it down her throat. She felt her left breast pressing into Bill's stomach as she bobbed her head up and down. She brushed aside the worry that a rule was being broken though, it wasn't like Bill was actually intentionally touching her. Still, the contact sent tingles through her erect nipple and down to her pussy.

Bill continued to grope her exposed ass cheeks, squeezing it roughly. After a couple of minutes he started slapping it as well, eliciting more moans and groans and moans around his cock from Emily. He ran his hands down her butt and onto her inner thighs. She spread her thighs for him and he ran his hand all the way up to the edge of her thong. He rubbed back and forward, just barely making contact with the outer edges of her vulva.

Fuck, she was getting way to horny! It was a bad idea to wear the thong, she'd have to finish Bill off quickly. She grabbed Bill's other hand and put it on the back of her head. He got the message and started pushing her head down roughly as he thrust up into her mouth. She gagged at the rough treatment of her throat, frothy saliva spilling out of her mouth and onto his cock. At least he stopped his advance on her dripping pussy, his hand instead grasping her thigh. He then pushed her down and held her there for over a minute, slapping her ass the whole time. The sharp pain and raw feeling in her lungs as her head started to feel light made her pussy quiver. He let her up and she gasped for breath.

"Ok bitch, on your knees, I'm about to cum!" Emily quickly climbed onto the floor and positioned herself on her knees. Bill stood up and shoved his dick into her mouth, grabbing the back of her head and thrusting down her throat several times. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaving her panting, saliva bridging the gap between her lips and his cock. He jerked his cock in front of her face as she looked up at him. "Ok, where do you want it bitch? In your slutty mouth so you can drink it down? Or all over your face, hair and tits?"

Emily groaned. She was way to horny for this. She could take his load into her mouth and then get up and leave, being able to tell Tom everything that had happened. Or she could let Bill cum all over again, making her need to have a shower again. Making her need to get fully naked again, leaving her pussy unprotected from Bill. God, just the thought was getting her more turned on. Why the fuck had she thought she should wear the stupid thong when she was trying to be good and follow the rules? Now she was already to horny, too far gone.

"My face..."

"What was that?"

"My face! Please shoot your cum all over my stupid slutty face and hair!" Bill let loose, spraying jizz all over her upturned face and hair. Emily opened her mouth and let the last couple of spurts fall onto her tongue. She licked her lips hungrily and then sat back, idly rubbing the cum that had dripped down to her tits into her skin.

"Oh no, looks like I'll need to take a shower again," Emily said, happily resigning herself to her fate. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

She got up and walked into the bathroom, sliding the door shut behind her. She pulled her skimpy panties off, the only thing protecting her from Bill. She quickly rinsed off all of Bill's cum, watching the door. Not seeing any sign of Bill she got out quickly and dried herself off. She then wrapped the towel around herself. She had it a little higher this time, so it only just reached the bottom of her pussy. She stepped out into the hall and looked down to the lounge room. Her short still lay next to the lounge where she'd dropped it. She looked into the bedroom and saw Bill sitting on the bed, looking at her. She walked in and stood right in front of him. He looked hungrily at her just barely covered pussy.

"Hey, have you seen where I put my top?" she asked, her voice quivering just a little.

"Hmm, not sure," Bill said, reaching his hand out and sliding it up her thigh. Emily whimpered when he reached her pussy and began rubbing it slowly. She was sopping wet, and it wasn't from the shower. He continued to slide his hand up and down her dripping slit as she stood in front of him. She watched his cock slowly harden again, still amazed at how much bigger it could get despite its massive starting size.

Bill slowly slipped two of his fingers inside of her, causing her to moan. He rubbed her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her. She moved her hips against him, trying to increase the pressure.

"Fuck me you're a useless slut, I thought you said no funny business?" Bill laughed cruelly at her. Emily just moaned in response. "Hey bitch, you want to try something extra naughty?"

"Nooo, we can't break the rules!"

"Don't worry, this technically doesn't break any rules. So, you want to do it?"

"...ok"

Bill pulled onto his lap and then sat back, pulling her so she was straddling his dick. She moaned as she felt his shaft lodge between her pussy lips. He pulled her back and forward, sliding her dripping pussy along the length of his cock. Emily leant forward, arching her back, grinding her clit down onto his dick. She could feel every bump on his dick, her clit sliding along his veiny dick sending shivers up her spine. Emily grinded herself against his cock for almost ten minutes, wallowing in the pleasure his massive cock could bring her as it saw in between her pussy lips, rubbing her clit. She stared into Bill's eyes intermittently, in between just closing her eyes and just concentrating on the feeling in her vagina.

She began sliding further forward, rubbing her clit on the head of his cock. Then she slid further forward again, feeling the head of his cock sliding between her lips, parting her opening ever so slightly. She imagined what it would feel like to grab his cock and shove it in. What having something so big splitting her open would feel like. Then she slid all the way back down again, feeling her clit grind into his head again. She slid back up again, moaning as her clit grazed his head, before once again positioning his head at her opening. She leant forward a little this time before pushing back, her pussy quivering as she felt a slight pressure at her opening before his head slid up past her clit. She repeated this several times, breathing heavily, her pussy thoroughly coating Bill's dick in pussy juice. She looked down at Bill and saw him watching her pussy rub along his dick intently. She followed his gaze and took in the obscene sight of her virginal, tight pussy spread over his enormous monster of a cock. She moaned at the erotic display and Bill looked up at her. They stared into each other's eyes, each seeing how drunk on lust the other was.

Bill reached down and grabbed her teen ass and pulled her down harder onto his cock, taking control of her movements along his cock. At the same time he pushed up with his hips, massively increasing the pressure on her clit. Emily moaned and let herself collapse onto his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. She lay there, naked, sprawled on his flabby torso, luxuriating in letting Bill grind his dick into her pussy. She groaned in frustration when he suddenly stopped, only to gasp as he suddenly flipped them both over so he was now lying on top. He continued to grind into her, pushing her hard into the mattress. He had his hands either side of her, and was looking down at the enraptured look on her face as she enjoyed the feelings in her pussy as his immense body weight grinded his dick down into it. She gasped and opened her mouth as she saw him open his, letting spit slide off his tongue. She let it all fall into her mouth and swished it around her mouth before swallowing it greedily.

She opened her mouth open again, and Bill happily opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue again. Emily leant forward and slurped his tongue, licking up his saliva. They both licked their tongues over each other's, slowly moving forward. Soon their lips were locked, their tongues deep inside each other's mouths as they passionately kissed.