All Comments on 'Neighbour's Boy Ch. 02'

by darkestjungle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GoldenGod48GoldenGod484 months ago

Absolutely LOVED this chapter. I love the eventual submission. Really hope there will be at least one more chapter where he fully leaves and moves in with his Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It’s just so so hot when a soft little bitch totally accepts his abject submission to an experienced dominant daddy. Totally loved the demands for impregnation and his eagerness to suck daddy’s cock after it had just plopped out of his gaping hole..Just beyond hot…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love that! I wish I could find someone to pound me that well

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You do know that Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing..and this is the epitome of it ..good story though...

RhiPhiRhiPhi3 months ago

Great build up of the story and loved the flashback. Also hoping for a chapter 3 with Roger moving out and the new dynamic between his parents. But great story and lots salivating situations.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This part , unfortunately was just rushed. It would take much longer, a larger amount of extraordinary events, for the psychological state of this person to reach this level, so fast. Besides, sexual pleasure is not the only itch a young person will have.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Kinda wished you stay on the CNC. I guess it worked. Please cont the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkestjungle@darkestjungle
I am still a practicing author and your feedbacks are much appreciated. I plan to write more. But it will take some time for me to get there as life can get in the way from time to time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbour's Boy Previous Part