Neighbours: Gavin & Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you know I got my first two tattoo's yesterday to surprise Gavin, well he had a surprise for me. He had a friend add two tattoos on me, on my breasts and covering my nipples."

I don't enjoy the tattoo's as much as the piercings but they look amazing and I lifted my top to show her the mandala tattoos on my breasts and the dark black tattooed nipples.

"The tattoos look amazing on you and I can see that they compliment what you already had, but I don't think I'll be adding tattoo's, but I'm looking forward to more piercings."

Chapter XII - Multiple stretchings

About a month later Gavin was playing with my collar and he then unlocked it and took it off, it felt really strange being without it as I had worn it permanently for so long. I looked at him and was just about to ask why when I felt the cold and weight of another collar, this time it was thicker and heavier and was matt black and I heard a welcoming click as it locked into place.

He then said, "this collar has something special on it," and moved what looked like an attachment with a dangling ring on it to the front of the collar. He then unlocked the five locking bangles on my wrist and replaced them with one bangle that matched the collar and then put a matching one on my other wrist and finished it off with two matching anklets, but the anklets had the matching attachment that the collar has.

I said to Gavin, "please can you consider adding some of the original locking bangles as I loved the noise of them all together," he added three back on to give me back my jangle. He then unlocked the two that were locked in the tunnels in my ears.

He then removed the tunnels in my lobes and said, "it's stretching time again."

I had the 10mm tunnels in for so long I could already pull them out without unscrewing them so I knew it was time to stretch. He started with the 14mm taper and that didn't even touch the sides, same with the 16mm taper, I guess I must have been pulling on them and playing with them too much. He then tried the 18mm, this time there was resistance so he was finally stretching me, a little smile appeared on his face, he got the 18mm through and put a tunnel in.

He then went to the other side, the 14mm went straight through but the 16mm stopped shortly before the end, he managed to get it all the way through and, still he went for the 18mm to make me even, it really started to burn but not in a good way, not like when he stretched my horizontal nipple piercings. He finally got the 18mm taper all the way through and put the tunnel in then to finish them off he added three different sized locking hoops through them, the clicking sound when they lock always gets me all hot.

He then picked up another taper and moved down to my genital piercings saying to himself, "shall I stretch here?" hitting the taper against the ring in my vertical hood. "Or here," hitting the ring horizontally in my hood, "or here," hitting the ring in my clit. Every hit was a tease that was getting me more and more turned on. He moved to my navel "or here," then up to my dark black tattooed nipples, "or here," which got a groan from me.

Then he moved up to my face and said, "or here," as he rattled my septum ring and got another groan, this time he stopped and started to undo one of the balls on the horseshoe ring. He started to pull on it to see if it had any movement and found it was quite loose as I pull on it regularly when I'm having a bit of self fun, like I do with my ears and nipple rings.

As he removed the ring I groaned a little excitingly waiting for the taper, as I thought the first one that was 2mm didn't touch the sides, neither did the 2.4mm then the 3mm had only had very slight resistance at the very end. He picked up a 4mm taper and oiled it up very thoroughly and started to push it through, it really was stinging and burning from very early on, so halfway through started nibbling on my neck and pulling on my collar to distract me, "just going to attach your nipple rings to the ring on your collar?"

My breathing was now very heavy and constant groans and whilst he was pulling on my nipple rings and rattling them in their tunnels, I reached up to my nose and pushed the taper all the way to the end and had another screaming orgasm. As I regained composure I didn't see what jewellery he was putting in my nose.

Gavin was very turned on, "I need you right now, get off the chair." He replaced me in the seat and told me to, "climb on board."

As I climbed on top I rubbed his pierced cock onto my pierced clit and rattled the rings together, a sound that I know he loves. As I slid him inside me I could feel that he had changed the balls on his ampallang and they are now much bigger and much more noticeable. I could feel them rubbing the sides of my pussy every movement up and down, they felt amazing and then he reached up and started pulling on my nipple rings.

I started breathing heavily and he looked at me and said, "you are not allowed to cum until I give you permission." Every time he says those words they nearly make me cum, he lifted my hand to my septum and he asked, "do you like your new septum jewellery?"

I felt a slightly thicker horseshoe ring, but as I moved it I could feel that it was through a tunnel. He knew this would turn me on so much and make me lose control, but I just about managed to hold it all in.

Then just as he was about to cum he said, "cum for me baby," so I quickened the pace.

Just as as soon as he cum the jiggling of his pierced cock inside me made me have another screaming orgasm and couldn't stop moving on top

Our sex life was amazing with Gavin finding new ways to turn me on with the jewellery that he has personally pierced and placed in my body, and playing with the collar, bangles and anklets that he has locked on me. He always knew how to keep me wanting more and more.

Chapter XIII - second Anniversary session

The day before our second anniversary he said that he had a special surprise and that his friend was coming over to give me another tattoo and to prepare myself as it was going to be a long day. I had guessed that it was going to be the tattoo that he said about going down my leg to my foot, the thought of the final look of it got me excited and I know how stiff it will get him.

The day of our anniversary came and he led me downstairs into the piercing room and gave me some contact lenses to put in my eyes. As I put the first one in I was told to keep that eye closed, I then put the other one in and was again instructed to close my eyes.

After a minute or two he said, "open your eyes", as I did I blinked, and blinked again, but nothing happened, I couldn't see anything. "Don't panic, these are your new blackout lenses so you won't need to wear the blindfold and no one will know that you can't see. Take off all of your clothes from the waist down and sit on the chair."

He started to kiss me from the tip of my head and then to my lips and then gave my septum ring a gentle tug and it rattled in the tunnel that it now resides in. He then started kissing my neck and tugging on my neck, whilst he was doing this there was another set of hands applying a stencil on my pubic mound, not that I felt it as I was getting lost in the attention that Gavin was giving me. Then he told me to lie on my left side, I could feel a transfer being applied to my hip and going all the way down the side of my right leg and finishing on my foot. I didn't know who Gavin had got in to do this but I wasn't in a position to argue as he has free reign of my body, as I lay there waiting for the sting of the tattoo and wondering if it would start at my foot or at my hip. Then I had the answer; it was my foot and to say the pain was excruciating was an understatement, but I also couldn't show Gavin up so had to lie there quietly.

After an hour on my tattoo my foot was finished and had moved onto the outside of my ankle. I think starting on my foot was probably best because the ankle was much less painful. Another hour had passed and at this point I was able to zone out and lose track of time but was suddenly woken back into action by the more familiar pain of a piercing needle going through my ear. I knew this had to be Gavin doing this and now my focus was firmly on getting pierced. I felt the pain of the needle again and again in my ear, some were more painful than others but all were very nice pain. He could hear my breathing increasing in intensity and the tattoo artist could probably smell that I was getting hot. By the time the piercing of my ear had stopped the tattoo had then gone over the outside of my knee and over halfway through.

As the tattooing continued on the outside of my thigh going up to my hip I could feel Gavin lifting the back of my top and then a little pinching on the skin at the bottom of my back where I have my rose tattoos, it then followed by a bit of a sting. I guessed that Gavin was adding a dermal to the centre of the rose like he mentioned a while ago. He then moved across to the other rose and the same sting and manipulation and then he had finished and added two little dermals to my rose tattoos. By the time the leg and thigh tattoo was complete nearly four hours had passed with only the odd toilet break, all of which I was still blind so I hadn't seen anything.

Gavin then asked me to take off my top and to lie on my back and be careful not to move the new dermal piercings, he could see I was losing energy at this point so starting pulling on my nipple rings, he certainly knows how to get me going. As he was doing this all of a sudden I felt the sting of the tattoo gun on my pubic mound, the pain was initially quite dull but then as he got nearer my christina piercing the vibration from the needle was making the rings in my hood rattle together and the thick ring in my clit vibrate. I have no idea how long I was being tattooed for on my mound but it varied from mild pain to bliss as he got near my piercings.

"All finished my pierced and tattooed princess, time to take out your blackout lenses, it may take a while for your eyes to regain focus." As my eyes slowly adjusted to the light and could finally focus I saw him on one knee in front of me with a jewellery box and said, "Will you marry me?"

We had never even talked about it but I didn't even have to think about it and shouted, "yes of course I will."

Gavin then opened the jewellery box and inside it was a tiny diamond but no ring. I looked at him puzzled and he then took my hand, got his little dermal tool back out and pierced my ring finger and installed the little diamond dermal.

It looked amazing, I looked at him and asked, "please can you quickly see if you can get your tattooist friend back as I need to discuss something with him?"

Gavin went to quickly go and grab his friend who was still loading his equipment into his van. Whilst he was out getting his friend back I sat back in the chair and put my blackout lenses back in. Gavin walked back in with his friend and noticed that I had the lenses back in.

I asked, "please can you tattoo a ring around my engagement dermal piercing in silver ink, Gavin can help with the design."

Gavin and his tattooist friend worked out a design and then I started to hear and feel the buzz of the tattoo gun. I imagined Gavin would be getting pretty hard watching this and it only took about 20 minutes to complete and I couldn't wait to see it. Gavin as a gesture of his control said, "you can see it tomorrow when I allow you to take your lenses out."

For the rest of the day I didn't know what the tattoo on my leg was like or the one in my pubic area, I could feel that my right ear now has similar piercings to the left one but with barbells and labret studs rather than rings. It was so nice to feel that I have an industrial piercing back with the long barbell reminding me of my very first piercing from Gavin. I really wanted to see my engagement ring tattoo and piercing and go and tell my Mum, but with the blackout lenses I really was reliant on my other senses and Gavin to lead me around for the rest of the day.

Chapter XIV - Dark awakenings

The next day when I woke up with a fright as I had forgotten that I still had the blackout lenses in, once I realised I asked Gavin for permission to remove them. "Wouldn't it be fun for you to have to enjoy feeling my hands all over you not knowing where I was going to touch and where I was going to kiss" he replied. He then started to play with the hoops in the tunnels in my ears.

"You'd be able to feel the extra weight of things pulling on your piercings," as he added a set of weights through my ear tunnels pulling them down. I started to get all turned on, he then removed the rings in my nipple tunnels and then removed the tunnels. He then put the tip of a taper in my nipple and the same in the other nipple and then moved my hands to the thick ends of the tapers.

He said, "I want you to feel the tapers at the end of your nipples and know that you will soon be stretching your tattooed black nipples even bigger for larger tunnels and thicker heavier rings to be put through them."

As my breathing was getting heavier he moved down my body leaving my hands on the tapers in my nipples, I couldn't resist but give them a little push and they felt amazing. He removed my vertical clit ring and said, "I want you to feel every millimetre that this taper stretches you," and started to push it slowly through my clit hood.

As he slowly pushed the taper through I started pushing the tapers through my nipples giving me the pain and pleasure that I was needing so much, before he had finished pushing the taper through my hood I had pushed the tapers through my nipples, "quick, I want the next size tapers."

"Do you want them? or do you need them?", he replied.

I screamed, "I need them, please give me the next size tapers".

He picked up the next size and put the tip in my nipples and put my hands back on them. He had started back with the taper in my hood, I started again with the ones in my nipples. As he finished the first taper in my hood he quickly followed it with a second taper which felt oh so good, I lost concentration on what I was doing and had stopped pushing the tapers in my nipples.

As he finished he said to me "you have a bit of catching up to do, come for me baby," and put his hands on mine that were still touching the tapers and pushed them all the way through which tipped me right over the edge.

As I regained consciousness, Gavin said, "your VCH is now up to 4mm but has so much further to be stretched to match your horizontal nipple piercings, they now have 8mm tunnels and big thick rings through the tunnels."

My nipples already stood out far from my chest and were very visible but I got a buzz from people seeing them and the outline of the jewellery in them. It would be amazing on holiday in a bikini showing off my tattoos and piercings, I bet Gavin would be stiff the whole holiday.

When I was finally allowed to take out the blackout lenses I realised how much I enjoyed being helpless and relying on Gavin to do everything for me, it made all of the piercings and stretching even more intense.

I went home to see Mum and Dad were still in bed enjoying their renewed sex life after their gifts to each other. When Mum finally came downstairs she asked "so..... what did Gavin do to you and get you for your anniversary", and I showed her my finger. She loved that I had something very unique but didn't initially catch on that it was an engagement ring.

I looked at her and said, "we haven't set a date yet but we're looking to get married in the next year or two."

She then screamed with excitement and said, "congratulations, I guess that's not all he gave you by the looks of your leg."

I lifted my skirt, showed her my leg tattoo and that it goes up to and onto my hip, and as I showed her she saw a tiny bit of the tattoo on my pelvis as I didn't have any underwear on.

"You'll be covered in tattoo's soon enough, is that his plan?" she asked.

"I don't know what he has planned, I know that he planned these as he had teased me with them before, but hasn't discussed any others," I replied.

"I bet that one hurt," pointing at the one on my pelvis.

"Umm, it didn't hurt much as Gavin knows what to do to take my mind off the pain of the tattooing," and showed her my ear now full of barbells to match my ringed ear.

Two years ago I only had one set of piercings in my lobes and never really thought about piercings, now I can't stop thinking about them and wearing Gavin's jewellery anywhere and everywhere that he chooses to put it.

Chapter XV - Gavin's birthday

For his birthday this year I thought I'd do something nice for him. I got up early and went into his piercing room to set up some new toys that I had bought. I had bought leg cuffs to lock my legs to the stirrups on his piercing chair and some handcuffs to lock my hands to the headrest of the chair. I had also bought some nipple extenders for him to use on me, and the final part was a name tag on a key ring saying "property of Gavin" for him to put on my clit ring.

I said to Gavin to come into the piercing room in five minutes as I had a birthday surprise for him. I put a little note for him along with the nipple extenders, keys to the ankle and wrist cuff padlocks and name tag onto his piercing tray. I sat on the chair naked and quickly attached my legs to the stirrups and padlocked them, then I put my blackout lenses in and put the wrist cuffs on. The sound of the click of the padlock closing was such a turn on, I was now locked to his chair until he decided to release me.

I heard him open the door and imagine seeing his naked fiancee lying helpless and blind on the piercing chair would have been a nice present, let alone what is on the tray. I told him there is a note for him on the tray along with other things for him to have fun with. As he read the note that said two words at the top, "Free Reign" then underneath, "I am yours forever so complete your wildest dreams on me, and attach the tag to own me."

I could hear him opening some drawers and adding some more items to the tray which was making me even more turned on. He started off with the nipple extender, he put the first one behind the horizontal piercing in my left nipple, then had to pull hard on my nipple to stretch it far enough to attach it to the fittings on the extender. He then did the same with the right one but this was much easier, I can't imagine how they looked but they certainly felt like they were stretched far.

"I'm not going to waste this opportunity with your nipples stretched out far," he said. I then felt him unscrewing the barbells from my vertical nipple piercings. They had never been stretched before and were still the original 2.4mm that they were when he pierced them. The first taper went through and then finally the second taper, the first nipple went so smoothly and so did the second, so much so that I wasn't getting the pain from him that I was craving so much.

He then ordered me to stick out my tongue and then he said to me, "are you sure you want me wildest dreams carried out on you?"

"Today is your day to carry out what you have always dreamed of carrying out, make me into your fantasy," I replied.

He then kissed me, "it'll be the last kiss for a while," and he then attached the clamps to either side of my tongue and then used freeze spray.

Although I couldn't really feel it, I had worked out that he had pierced my tongue twice adding piercings either side of the three in the middle of my tongue. I could then feel him fiddling about with my tongue and then heard the sound of him putting three barbells onto his tray, I thought he must be stretching it again. I was wrong, I heard him using the freeze spray and again and then all of a sudden I could feel I was drooling heavily, then all of a sudden the pressure on my tongue was released. I tried to ask him what he had done but my tongue was too numb to be of any use.