Neighbours: Gavin & Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks in the sun in a swim-up room was amazing, initially I was conscious that everyone was staring at the heavily pierced and tattooed woman. After the first couple of days I relaxed and got to know some of the people staying by us while drinking in the pool bar by our room. Some of which also had some piercings and the odd tattoo and were very interested to know more about mine. As I talked about mine and got more relaxed I was no longer the pierced and tattooed freak, I was the very interesting woman. By the end of the first week I was relaxed about it all.

During one of our sex sessions Gavin was pulling on my nipple rings and stretching them out, then they stayed stretched out. As I looked down I could see that Gavin had brought my nipple stretchers with him and had put them behind my nipple rings. When I got dressed in the morning I was still wearing the nipple stretchers making my nipples noticeably stretch out more, rather than asking him to take them out I put on my bikini and bravely went out to the sunlounger by the swimming pool and waited for someone to notice.

Rather than the strange questions, this time I was met with interest as to what I had on that was making them stick out so far. Rather than verbally answer the question I undid my bikini top and showed them my double pierced tattooed nipples with the nipple stretchers behind the tunnels pushing them away from my chest. From this point on I decided that it would be easier going topless for the rest of the holiday apart from when we go to eat, the amount of men who walked into things or falling over things whilst looking at them turned into a game for me and Gavin. I started loving the attention and loved even more all of the modifications that Gavin had chosen for me to wear and by the time the holiday was over I was looking forward to showing it all off in my wedding dress.

With my renewed confidence, when we returned I requested a number of alterations for my wedding dress to show off more of my tattoos. I was still covered in all the right places but the back was more open and more of a focus on the back corset part of the dress and how it looks with the back tattoos. I had amended the way that I wanted to wear my hair for the wedding as well. Rather than it being down and flowing over my shoulders, I decided that I wanted it up, showing off my permanent collar and the tattoos from the back of my head down to my back.

Chapter XXIV - The Wedding

Which brings me to the wedding, and current day.

As I walked down the aisle proudly showing off all of the modifications that Gavin has added to me, I didn't care what anyone thought of how I now look. I love the way I look and more importantly how I now feel, the modifications have made life very exciting and so much more interesting. When Gavin saw his Tattooed and Pierced Princess walking down the aisle his eyes lit up and as I got closer I could see how stiff he was getting. I thought to myself, "how many other brides walk down the aisle and see their soon-to-be husbands so stiff."

He knew that I was his forever when he put the permanent collar on and started modifying me, but this was a legal way of showing it to everyone else.

On the night of our wedding when we were back in the room in the hotel he said that he had one last wedding gift for me, he opened a box that had two little diamonds in it. I knew that they were tops for dermal piercings like the engagement dermal that I have on my finger.

He whispered in my ear, "now that we are married you can cum whenever you like".

He started pulling on my collar and kissing my neck and getting me all hot and turned on, then I felt him pulling on my nipple rings and getting me closer to orgasm. He then pinched the tip of one of my nipples and then I felt a jolt of pain and then repeated it on my other nipple. I was so close, as I looked down I could see that I now had the little diamonds now in the very tip of each of my nipples, as he touched them you could hear the back of them hitting the tunnels. At this point I couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a loud scream and shook violently as the orgasm tore through my body.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for his Tattooed and Pierced Princess.