Neighbours: Gavin & Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I went home and saw my Mum and had forgotten all about the piercings that I now have on my lips, to which my Mum instantly asked, "are they the cause of all the noise last night."

I proudly said, "they weren't but you'll have to look in Gavin's portfolio to see what it was all about".

She smartly said "I'll find out in a couple of months as I'm going to get Gavin to pierce my nose like yours for my birthday, if you want to treat me, hint, hint."

She knows I'm not likely to say no.

Chapter IX - Deep Discovery

About a week later when I was in the bathroom drying after having a shower my Mum just walked straight into the bathroom. I was there naked, playing with the rings in my nipples and rattling them on the tunnels, as I love to do. Before I could cover up she saw my nipples and said, "I know what all the noise was about now, I guess it was you having those stretched and ringed like your ears?"

It was at this point I looked at her and said, "it wasn't those as they had been done a couple of weeks ago, it was this." I then opened my legs slightly and she could see a ring parting my labia.

All she could say was "oh my, it's um...wow, that looks um..." and turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

I don't know whether she likes it or not, or if she was shocked by seeing my pussy. I have a sneaky feeling that she liked the look of it as she blushed as she left the bathroom.

As I went downstairs my Mum was waiting for me to quiz me some more, and embarrassingly told me, "I've never experienced in my life what it sounded like you had last night".

I told her, "unfortunately Gavin only pierces above the waist for his clients, but if you wanted something really fun I'd ask him for you?"

From the look on her face I could see that she was seriously considering it.

Chapter X - Mum's First Metal Birthday Present

On the day of my Mum's birthday I had taken her out for breakfast and as we headed home I said, "let's call in to see Gavin and get you the piercing that you wanted." I paused a little and said, "remember, the nose piercing that you said you wanted."

I could see that she thought I meant her hood as she had a little twinkle in her eye which turned to disappointment when I mentioned the nose piercing.

I got her to sit in the chair and she quietly spoke to Gavin and I noticed that she had picked a tiny ring for her left nostril and chose the opposite side of her nose to the side I had my stud in.

She looked at Gavin and said, "once you have finished with me you can add a ring to the left of Stacey's nostril to match mine", and smiled.

She sat there and had her nose pierced and then Gavin said to me that it was my turn. So I sat in the very familiar chair and had a tiny ring installed on my left nostril to go with the stud on the right side and the septum.

Just as I was about to get up, Gavin said to me, "lift up your dress, remove your underwear and show your Mum the piercing that she is going to receive shortly."

I had arranged with Gavin to surprise my Mum with having her hood pierced but I wasn't expecting to have to show her mine first, so I lifted my dress above my waist but I didn't have any pants on which was a surprise to both of them.

As I sat there spread eagled he showed my Mum the hood piercing and pulled it a little which felt amazing, and then stretched it out and explained to my Mum, "I could have pierced it horizontally, like this." He then pushed a needle through which caught me totally by surprise and I groaned really loudly, he removed the needle and replaced it with a little ring. As he was moving my hood and explaining to my Mum that you can see her swollen clit underneath is untouched and that the hood piercings will merely rub on the top of it.

My breathing started to quicken and I just said to Gavin, "pierce my clit, I need it now." I didn't care that my Mum was there, I was too turned on to not get what I needed. As he clamped my throbbing clit I was on the edge, just as the needle touched my clit an orgasm tore through my body and made me scream and squirt. I don't even remember him putting the jewellery in, I was in another world still at that point.

I sat there for a couple of minutes to regain my composure and got off the seat and had left a wet patch where I was sitting which I embarrassingly cleared up and told my Mum it was her turn to sit.

She lifted her skirt and removed her pants and took her place in the chair and said, "I'll just have the vertical hood please," and chose a cute pink ring with a blue ball which matched mine.

She sat there looking all nervous so I held her hand and reassured her that it really wasn't bad at all whilst Gavin was measuring and marking, and he just said, "that's it, just putting the jewellery in."

She hadn't even felt it and was a little relieved but also a little disappointed that she hadn't received the highs that I had. She picked up her knickers to put back on and said, "I don't think I'll be needing these for a while" and put them back in her handbag.

I looked across at Gavin and said, "I can't believe that I had just told you to pierce my precious little clit."

He said, "I wasn't planning to pierce it for a while, but I love that you needed me to pierce you rather than just wanting me to."

He then started nibbling on my neck and playing with my collar which he knows always gets me horny and usually leads to a whole load of fun. He fully reclined the chair so it was flat and asked me to lie on my front, he continued kissing my neck and playing with my collar, then I felt him pinching the back of my neck and then the familiar sting of the needle followed shortly after. I now had a flexible barbell, similar to the one in my cleavage, on the back of my neck. Then he moved down my back kissing all the way down my spine and getting me all turned on again and then stopped at the dimples at the bottom of my back and said, "these will look lovely with some roses with a little dermal in the middle." He then put two pictures of roses on my back, he had never mentioned tattoo's before but the sound of what he had said sounded beautiful. He then moved down to one of my legs and said, "some nice flowers down the outside of this one and onto the foot." He then moved onto my other leg and lifted it and I could feel him putting something cold around it and then the familiar click of the locking jewellery that he had already locked around my neck, wrist and in my ears. The sound of the jewellery locking also now seems to have a direct line straight to my now freshly pierced and engorged clit, and I started to groan again and get all wet.

I rolled over to see him and I could see that look of total control in his eyes, he told me, "stick out your tongue," and put a blindfold on me.

Obviously I did as I was told and sat there with my tongue out and I could hear him fiddling around with something metal on the tray. He then started to unscrew the balls on the furthest back of the two barbells in my tongue and then remove it. He then clamped my tongue and pulled it out as far as it would go and then I could feel a taper going through the second piercing. The first taper eased through as did the second and the third taper had a bit more resistance but managed to get it all the way through and replaced it with a thick barbell. He adjusted the clamp to near the front of my tongue, then unscrewed the ball on the first piercing in my tongue and pushed a taper through, but this time it wasn't going all the way through easily. He had to put a bit more effort which was stinging but the pain was also very enjoyable, he was going to leave it at the one taper but I begged him to continue as I needed more. As the second taper pushed through he could see I was getting closer and closer to orgasm and wanting more. He pushed the second taper all the way through followed by the thick barbell but I still hadn't cum, so quickly picked up a thick needle and pierced my tongue nearer the tip. The pain was amazing and exactly what I needed to tip me over the edge and have another mind blowing orgasm. As I sat there I was very aware that my mouth is now very full of metal and had three thick barbells all in a line up the middle of my tongue and also a very noticeable lisp when I talked.

After I recovered I went back home to check on my Mum only to find her 'busy' upstairs with Dad, something I hadn't heard for many many years, I guess she hadn't taken the advice that she is not supposed to have sex for a couple of weeks. I could hear her screaming much like I scream at the peak of the climax and I waited downstairs for her so that I could tell her off for not listening to the advice of her piercer.

As she walked into the living room with a big smirk on her face she looked at me and said, "I wished I'd have had that piercing years ago, it really does add a little spice in the bedroom," and winked at me.

I replied, "there is still Mother's Day to come this year, I haven't got you a present yet, is there anything in particular that you would like?"

She looked at me and asked, "why are you speaking funny with a lisp, show me your tongue." As I opened my mouth and carefully poked out my tongue she said, "maybe one of those too but not as thick, I'm sure your father would like it."

At least with my Mum on my side it makes it easier to know that I won't get any hassle from her, now to see if I can get my Dad to get something to make her happy.

Chapter XI - Mother's Day Part two

As we got closer to Mother's Day I kept dropping hints to my Dad and asking if he was enjoying Mum's new piercings and how it would be nice for him to do something for her, my suggestions were always laughed at.

The day before Mother's Day he asked me, "what have you got for your mum for mothers day?". I told him "I'll do the same as last year and treat her to some new jewellery, was there anything in particular you'd like her to have?"

Rather than laughing it off like usual, he thought a bit and said, "maybe a tongue piercing would be fun." I didn't let him know that was what I was going to get for her as she had been thinking about it.

"So Dad, what have you got for her?"

"I've just got her the usual, I picked her up some flowers and some new jewellery, a couple of bangles like yours."

I looked at him and said, "don't you fancy surprising her with something special and fun like she has done for you? Go and have a chat with Gavin," which he laughed at as usual.

It was Mother's Day so I took my Mum out for some late breakfast and asked if she minded coming somewhere with me for an hour or two and that I was booked in to get two rose tattoos on my back where the dimples are, I had already given them the design of the roses that Gavin had previously put on my back. They took a little under two hours and it wasn't an enjoyable pain, totally different to what it feels like when Gavin is the one giving me pain.

I then asked her, "what would you like to do with the rest of your day?"

"mmm, could we do something like we did last Mother's Day and go and see Gavin for some new jewellery?" she replied.

"What did you have in mind this time?"

"I don't know, I have some ideas but I'll have to see how brave I feel when I get there," she said.

We headed for home and called in to see Gavin who was waiting for us, "what can I do for you both today?"

I said, "it's just Mum today as it's her special mother's day treat."

He looked at me and confidently said, "free reign! So I'll ask again, what are you ladies having done today?"

My Mum replied "I'd like my nipples pierced vertically please."

I added, "she's having her tongue pierced too and I'll have whatever you decide."

Mum looked up at me and smiled and said "ok."

She sat in the chair and said, "nipples first please so that I don't back out of it," and took her top and bra off and sat in the chair.

She didn't seem nervous this time, if anything she looked confident and proud of what she was doing. Gavin picked up the freeze spray and my Mum stopped him and said, "if Stacey can handle it without then so can I."

The clamp went on the first one and she squirmed, then when the needle went in she squirmed and let out a little scream. She then looked at Gavin and said "please can I have freeze spray for the other nipple."

Gavin removed the needle from the first nipple and inserted the barbell in behind it, and moved onto her other nipple. He clamped it, used the freeze spray and pierced it without her even flinching this time.

She looked up at me and said, "I have no idea why you enjoy the process of having these added to your body, I love the outcome but certainly not the process". She then turned to Gavin and said, "could I have a break before the tongue piercing?"

He looked at her in the same controlling look that he gives to me and said, "stay seated, I'll pierce your tongue now or you'll never do it."

She just sat there and stuck out her tongue and Gavin quickly got the forceps out and pierced her tongue quickly before she could change her mind, and swiftly replaced the needle with a barbell.

Mum then looked at me on her way out and said, "it's your turn now, what are you going to get as you can't match me this time as you already have what I just got."

I just looked at Gavin and then said to her, "it's not up to me what I get, Gavin gets to choose and I just get to wear it."

I looked at Gavin and directed me to the chair and instructed me to sit and take my top off whilst he went over the aftercare instructions with my Mum and showed her out of the piercing room.

He came back into the room and started kissing my neck and making my large hoop earrings rattle against my collar.

"I have something to show you,"I leaned forward and showed him the tattooed roses on my back.

I could see the swell starting in his pants, he then put the blindfold on me and told me to lie down and he removed the curved barbells in my lip piercings and replaced them with just one curved barbell through the two of them tightly keeping my lips closed, which turned me on so much.

"Get comfortable as you're going to be here for a while," and he then put some ear plugs in so that I couldn't hear anything.

I started to feel Gavin kissing my neck again and lightly choking me with my collar, which was getting me so hot. I felt some hands on my breasts and then applied what felt like a stencil on my areola around the outside of my nipple, I guessed I was getting another tattoo at this point. He pulled the ring in my nipple outwards so that they could apply the stencil correctly, my breathing was starting to get heavier. He then did the same to the other breast and pulled even harder on my nipple ring and smoothed out the stencil, I was getting so close just imagining what design Gavin had come up with for me to permanently wear. All of a sudden I felt the sting of the tattoo needle which quickly brought me back into focus and that it wasn't going to be as enjoyable as when Gavin is piercing me.

I gestured that I needed a break as after only 30 minutes felt like a day as it was all so painful having a tattoo so close to my nipple. Gavin took one of my ear plugs out and said, "I know you can handle this baby, I'll take your mind off it", and put the ear plug back in. The tattooing started again, just as the pain was beginning to get too much I could feel Gavin pushing my legs apart and lifting my skirt. As the pain of the tattoo needle was getting closer to my nipple I could feel Gavin moving the jewellery in my hood and licking on the ring that was penetrating my clit, at this point I couldn't even feel the tattoo. I could feel him pinching the skin at the top of my slit and into my mound and then pierce it, I started to feel all hot and sweaty and closer to orgasm and Gavin sensed it.

He took out an ear plug and said, "you are only allowed to cum when I tell you, don't embarrass me in front of a friend. I have something special planned for the end," those words nearly tipped me over the edge but I knew I had to control it.

I hadn't realised that the one breast tattoo was finished and they had moved onto tattooing the other breast. He then moved back to my clit and I could feel him removing the jewellery and then felt the familiar sting of a taper, it was such a good pain. As the taper slid through my very sensitive clit I was so close to cumming but knew that I would let Gavin down if I did. As Gavin removed the taper and put a thicker ring in my clit I could feel the cold and the weight of the new thick ring and couldn't wait to try it out.

Gavin then removed my ear plugs and took off my blindfold and stood over me with a tattoo gun in his hand, he explained, "my friend who had been tattooing you has now gone, but I am going to give you something special."

He picked up the tattoo gun and moved it towards my breast and started colouring in my nipple, all of a sudden, what was painful earlier was now enjoyable seeing Gavin permanently tattoo my nipples. As he finished the one nipple he then moved his hands to my face and removed the one piercing that was holding my lips together and replaced them with the two original curved barbells.

He then went back to the first breast that I had tattooed, "as soon as I finish colouring in your nipples you can cum." He started tattooing my other nipple, "how does it feel knowing that I am permanently leaving my mark on you?"

He looked at me struggling to keep control, "you can cum now my pierced princess," and added the final bit of ink to my nipple. As the needle hit my nipple and made my nipple rings rattle in their tunnels, an orgasm ripped through my body making me scream, no idea what to say to my Mum if she heard it.

At the end of the session I was so worn out, it had been a very busy day, I had my first tattoo's on my back and now had my breasts and nipples tattooed, let alone the christina piercing and the clit piercing stretch. As I got up from the seat I could see the massive bulge in Gavin's pants and had to show him that I appreciated what he has done for me, and put my hand on his pierced member and started playfully licking his PA and rattling it against the three barbells in my tongue. With all the metal in his cock and the three thick barbells in my tongue it was getting really crowded, but the sound was amazing and getting me so hot again and I really wanted to ride him with him being so close to cumming.

I looked at Gavin, "as it's a day of firsts," I bent over and showed him my arse and said, "please put your pierced cock in your Pierced Princesses arse."

I had never done it before so it was initially painful but that all added to it for me, but it wasn't long until my arse was full of his cum.

I woke up the next morning still at Gavin's house, I spend more time here than I do at home nowadays and heard a knock at the door, it was my Mum.

Before I could ask how her new piercings were she gave me a huge hug and said, "I guess I have you both to thank for my Mother's Day gift from your father, I really don't know how to thank you enough."

I looked at Gavin all confused, Gavin explained "your Dad came over yesterday like you suggested, he wanted to give your Mum a special present, so I did an ampallang on him."

I looked at Mum, "I bet you can't wait to feel that one, from personal experience it feels amazing."

She smiled and said, "well I'll have to wait a while, also my new tongue piercing makes it very difficult to eat, but as a bonus I should lose a bit of weight. I love the nipple piercings, the extra metal makes them feel amazing and makes them much more sensitive."

I winked at her and said, "just imagine how mine feel with thick tunnels and rings rattling inside them."

"So what did Gavin decide that you were having done?" my Mum asked.