Neighbours: Gavin & Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then moved down to my pussy and I could feel him pulling on my outer lips and then making a load of marks on them. I was getting wet in anticipation of the soon to be sting of the needles as he pierced me. Then I felt him undo the ring in my vertical clit hood and remove the ring, then came the burn of a taper as he stretched my poor hood, it felt so good. He then inserted a thicker ring with the ownership tag already attached. I could then feel the clamp, and then the sharp, but quick pain of the needle, then the burn of a taper and a tunnel following it. It all felt so good, then came another piercing and then another, all on the same lip. I was lost in the thought that my pussy will never look the same again. He then moved onto my other outer lip and pierced it three times, each followed by a taper, each edging me closer to an orgasm.

"I need more," I screamed.

Gavin added another two piercings to each side, he could sense how close I was to orgasm. I could then feel him looping something through the tunnels, were they rings like I have in my septum and nipples? I felt him loop five rings through, but rather than the noise of a ball closing a ring, I heard a different click and then another until I'd heard five clicks,

He said, "I've just padlocked your pussy away, so I have full control."

Those words tipped me over the edge as my body convulsed uncontrollably and let out a loud scream.

As I slowly recovered I felt Gavin unlocking my arms and legs so that I could then move. I tried to speak but found speaking very hard with my new tongue piercings.

Gavin ordered me to, "take out the blackout lenses," and handed me a mirror and told me to, "stick out your tongues."

As I slightly opened my mouth I could see that there wasn't as much metal in it as before. Then as I poked my tongue out I could see that I now have two tongues, Gavin has split my tongue straight down the middle where the three piercings were previously. I had never even seen a split tongue before and it looked quite gruesome, but at least it explains the difficulty talking and the dribble earlier, which I now know was all blood. I then used the mirror to look at my 'locked up' pussy and saw a row of five padlocks through the thick tunnels in my lips.

"I can't believe that is my pussy, it looks so different, it looks so amazing, so sexy."

"It's not your pussy, it's my pussy, look there is my ownership tag attached to your freshly stretched VCH," he quickly replied.

He's right, It wasn't my pussy, it was Gavin's, I then noticed the little tag protruding out from between my lips and gave it a little tug which felt amazing.

Chapter XVI - Tale of two tongues

As I still hadn't managed how to speak properly with my newly split tongue I decided to not go home for a day or two until I could at least speak a bit clearer. After two days the swelling had gone down quite a bit and it wasn't as red or gruesome looking, so I decided that I could risk going home.

When I did finally go home my Mum asked what I'd been up to and did I do anything special for Gavin's birthday. As soon as I started to speak she interjected "should I ask what Gavin has done to your tongue?"

"Well it's not what he has done to my tongue, it's more tongues now!" and stuck out my tongues, and saw that each of them had been pierced.

"That explains why you are speaking with a lisp, dare I ask if you had anything else," she replied.

"Well, Gavin has added some nipple stretchers to my nipples making them stick out quite a bit and stretched my vertical nipple piercings." I then lifted up my hoodie and proudly displayed two lumps in my t-shirt that were my nipples that are now about two inches from my breasts.

"They are my idea as I really love the feeling of my nipples being pulled and stretched."

"I love my nipple piercings too, where did you get them, I think I would enjoy them too?" she replied.

I'm guessing I won't be the only one enjoying the nipple stretchers soon enough!.

I initially thought of keeping the fact that my labia has lots of piercings from her but I also know that in the two days since Gavin pierced my outer labia that I now walk a little differently, and as I no longer wear any underwear that I jingle as I walk.

I just stood up in front of her and said, "Gavin also added these to his pussy," and lifted my skirt proudly showing my labia tunnels and padlocks. I thought she was going to hate them or ask why I would be happy for Gavin to do that to me, but it was the exact opposite.

"I love that, I've always hated the way that mine look but yours look very interesting that they could be so much fun. I'm guessing that Gavin has the key to those locks."

Then she noticed a little tag poking out attached to a very thick ring between my lips. I think she saw what it said on it but didn't say anything further.

Maybe for her birthday next year I'll just take her to see Gavin and tell her that she is having her labia pierced.

Chapter XVII - My birthday 'pampering'.....Part One

For my birthday this year Gavin said, "I have something very special planned for you today," and gave me the key to my padlocks and handed me a card to a local beauty clinic with an appointment for this morning.

I have been having some trouble trying to keep hair free due to the jewellery on my labia, but could I face a stranger seeing all of my modifications down there even if I was unlocked. As the appointment was in an hour I didn't have much time to deliberate whether I could show my pierced pussy to a stranger or not, I just thought, I have to do it otherwise Gavin will be disappointed and off I went.

As I turned up at the clinic I said to the receptionist that I have an appointment and told them my name. The receptionist took me through to the room and asked me to remove my clothes and to let them know when I was ready. As I removed my jeans and sat on the treatment bed I remembered that I hadn't removed the padlocks, so I reached into the pocket of my jeans and then realised that I must have left the key in the car.

As I stood up and went to put my jeans back on the beauty therapist walked in and saw me standing there with a locked up pussy.

"Just hang your stuff over there and lie down on the bed and I'll get started as we have a lot to do." she didn't even comment on the metal work now residing in my pussy.

"Lie on the treatment bed and make yourself comfortable, but I need you to spread your legs wide open so I can see what I have to work around."

I nervously opened my legs and the beauty lady said, "as you have a few piercings there it'll take a little more time, but it's not the first I've seen with labia pierced, but the first with these," as she pulled on a padlock.

"I'm guessing you don't have the keys for them, looking at this tag I'm guessing Gavin has the keys?"

Embarrassingly I replied, "well he actually gave me the key but I seem to have left them in the car." As I finished saying that I saw a key on the floor by where I took my jeans off, "that's it there on the floor, it must have fallen out of my jeans."

The beauty therapist walked over and picked the key up and handed it to me, "here you go, if you can take the locks out it would make it much easier for me."

As I tried to put the key in the first lock, I found out that it didn't fit, neither did it fit any of the other locks.

"What's up, do you want me to try for you?" the beauty therapist asked?

"The key is the wrong shape, it doesn't fit any of the locks," I replied.

"Well I guess he wanted you locked up for this then," and looked at my pussy and moved angles to work out what she had to work around and started preparing me. She said, "he wanted the extra service as well, so I'm going to use a cream first that will dissolve all the hairs, then use electrolysis to permanently destroy the hair follicles so that they never regrow, then I'll move onto the other areas." I liked the sound of the hair never regrowing but what did she mean by other areas.

She applied the cold cream all over my pussy and mound, as she was applying it by my labia I could feel her adjusting my ownership tag attached to my clit ring that must have just been poking out.

It only took a couple of minutes for the cream to work and she was then wiping it away, along with all of the stubble that was there before. She then picked up a machine with a red laser and started to zap all of the hair follicles, I could feel a little burning but nothing too bad.

Once she had finished my pussy she then said to me, "sit up so I can do your head."

I looked at her and said "what do you mean, do my head?"

She looked at me and said, "I've been told that if at any point that you start to question anything, to mention the words, free reign to you."

I was now a little scared but I also know that I cannot back out of this now. I took a deep breath and said, "ok, you can start now," and sat up on a treatment chair and tried to hold in my emotions so as to not show Gavin up.

She lifted my hair up and shaved the back and sides of my hair, then put the rest of my hair into a ponytail and then started to apply the hair removal cream to the shaved areas. Once the cream had worked she wiped it off and then used the laser machine again to permanently remove the hair follicles on the sides and back of my head. She then moved to the front of my face and shaved off my eyebrows and then used the cream and again the laser.

Once she was finished she showed me the work and I looked at myself and I looked really strange with no eyebrows,

The beauty therapist said, "this is your next appointment," and handed me an appointment card to the local tattoo studio.

Chapter XVIII - My birthday 'pampering'.....Part Two

I nervously walked into the tattoo shop wondering what Gavin had planned next for me but also knowing that I was going to accept whatever he had lined up for me.

I said to the girl at the front desk, "my name is Stacey and I believe that I have an appointment," I was then shown to a chair at the back of the studio.

A man came wandering over to me "I'm your tattoo artist for the day," I tried to work out if the voice was the same as the man who has tattooed me before. "Please use these wipes and take off all your eye makeup."

I only really wear eyeliner on my upper lid, but I have been making it darker and thicker lately as Gavin likes darker eyes.

The tattoo artist then started to put a stencil on where my eyebrows were and quickly started tattooing them, which was quite painful and I was glad that it only took about 15 minutes to do them both. But before I could relax too much, he then said, "the next part will hurt but I need you to keep very very still," I was really scared at this point, what was he going to do?.

It wasn't very long until I had my answer, he was tattooing eyeliner on my top eyelid. Not only did it hurt but having a needle close to your eyeball really freaks you out. I had to keep reminding myself how much easier it will be to do my makeup, also that Gavin will love looking at me with permanent eyeliner. He then started to do the lower lid, something that I had tried once or twice before but never really did it often, once it was complete he handed me a mirror, "What do you think?"

My eyebrows were now really dark but really nicely defined and then I looked at my eyeliner, it looked amazing, however I looked at the tattoo artist and said, "please can you make the top eyeliner a little thicker as I love a thick dark line and so does Gavin."

So he went back over the top lid and made a really dark thick line and showed me, I now had really dark sultry looking eyes and loved it.

I was then asked to take my top off and to lie on the tattoo bench face down so that he could start the next tattoo, by this point it was nearly midday and I was starting to get hungry and needed a break. I asked, "how long will the next tattoo take?"

"Well you are booked in for the whole day, but after I finish on your head you can have something to eat as Gav has brought you some lunch and snacks."

As he called him Gav I guessed it must be the tattoo artist that had tattooed me before, he looked at me and said, "Gav has instructed me to give you these so that you can relax and enjoy the surprise," and handed me my blackout lenses.

Just giving me the lenses made my clit tingle a little knowing that Gavin has planned everything even down to the tiny detail of me wearing my blackout lenses.

As I took the blackout lenses from him, I took one last look around the tattoo studio knowing that I was in safe hands, and then put the lenses in and lay face down on the bench. I heard him talking to someone and then felt him put a stencil starting at my lower back going up to the top of my back, onto my shoulders and then a click as my collar was unlocked. The tattoo stencil then continued onto the back of my neck, then finally a transfer was finally applied to the newly shaven part of the back of my head, the design was huge.

He started tattooing the back of my head, everytime the needle went in it felt like he was going down to the bone, I could feel the vibrations in my head. Then it started to make the large hoops in the tunnels in my ear rattle which made me smile and took my mind off it, all of a sudden my ears felt a lot heavier like someone had added weights to them pulling them down.

Then I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "you are not allowed to cum," it was Gavin, he had entered the room after I put the lenses in.

Just knowing he is here, hearing his voice and feeling the weights pulling on my lobes was getting me all turned on. Knowing that I was being tattooed as per his design and requirements was getting me all hot and wet and took my mind off the pain. Once the back of my head and neck was finished we took a break so that I could regain some strength.

Gavin led me back to the chair and asked, "do you want to see your tattoo so far?"

As much as I wanted to see it, I also know that he would want the surprise for me to see it all completed.

I told him, "I'd rather see it all completed when we are back home." I imagine that this is getting him very stiff and can't wait to have fun when we get home, no matter how uncomfortable I am I know it will be fun.

The break was soon over and Gavin said it's time for you to continue your transformation and guided me back to the tattooists bench. "Could I have something to help with the pain?" I was given two tablets and a glass of water and told that they will start working in about 5 mins.

As I lay face down on the bench again, I felt the buzz of the tattoo gun starting at the bottom of my neck and onto my back but it wasn't feeling too painful but I was now feeling very drowsy.

I woke up some hours later somehow lying on my back on the tattoo bench and with the buzzing but now the pain was by my pussy. I tried to speak but found that my lips were sealed by the piercings like Gavin has done previously, as my blackout lenses were still in I didn't know where I was or what was being done. I could feel a tattoo needle on my outer labia moving up towards the tattoo onto my pubic mound, but the vibration of the tattoo gun was making the ring in my clit vibrate and was feeling oh so good.

As the tattooing continued Gavin had sensed that I was back conscious and said, "remember no moving or cumming until I say you can."

Each vibration of the clit ring was edging me closer to orgasm, as the tattoo was finally finished I felt the sting of the green soap spray and then the cleaning of my latest tattoo. As my outer lips were being wiped, the thick ring in my hood that was resting on my clit ring was occasionally being nudged. I took a deep breath, just about holding it all in but my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

I could hear them talking and then Gavin saying goodbye, was he leaving me here like this, was there still more to be done today. Then as the door closed I could sense someone coming nearer, I was still obeying the no moving part of Gavin's earlier order but getting scared.

Then I had a whisper in my ear, "just two last things baby," it was Gavin, it must have been the tattooist going. I then felt a sting of what I thought was a needle just above my Christina piercing, then some manipulation, he must be adding a dermal piercing. Then I felt the sting again around the same area, knowing that he was adding some dermals to my tattoo was getting me back aroused.

Then he said, "all done, would you like to see all of today's work?"

I said, "I want to be home first so we can have some fun."

"Take your lenses out first and then we can have some fun," Gavin said.

As my eyes started to regain their focus I could see familiar surroundings, I was back in the piercings studio in the piercing chair.

Before I could ask how, he explained, "You were still out of it even after all of the initial tattooing had been completed, so I decided to bring you back here for the final tattoo and piercings."

As I looked down I now had a butterfly tattoo with wings either side on my labia and the head of the butterfly just above my christina piercing and two little dermal piercings at the tips of the butterflies antennae. It looked amazing, as I moved my head I could feel that the skin was very tight on my neck as I tried to move towards the large mirror to see my back. He handed me a mirror so I could look forward and see the reflection from the large mirror and had the first sight of my back. It was all black line work going from the base of back with swirls and outlined butterflies and a lotus flower within the swirls at the base of my back. Everywhere I looked I noticed something else in the design, it was truly amazing work and couldn't believe that it was on my body.

I put my hands up to my neck and noticed that my collar wasn't there, I said to Gavin, "I feel naked without it."

Gavin said, "as soon as you are healed your collar will be locked back on," and made me smile and get all turned on despite the pain on my back and neck.

He started to pull on the weights that were still in the tunnels in my ears and kissed my neck and started to rub some lotion into my pussy tattoo. I could feel him pulling on the tag and the ring going through my clit hood and rattling the tag on the padlocks that were still locking my labia tightly shut and getting more and more turned on.

He then attached weights to the rings in my nipples pulling them down and stretching them, the pain was so good. He then sat in the chair ordering me to sit on top, as my labia were still padlocked shut I had to sit facing away from so he could fill my arse with cum.

As he thrusted deeper inside me I pulled on the weights in my nipples, I could feel the tunnels stretching my nipples even further, and just before he filled my arse I had an almighty orgasm and my twitching made him cum straight after.

As I sat there with him still deep inside me I thought it really has been a special birthday, one that I can never forget with all of Gavin's designs permanently tattooed all over my back and neck and even more so the thick dark tattooed eyeliner and eyebrows. I climbed off him and replaced him sitting in the chair so he could clean himself up.

As he returned he said, "here is your final present," and gave me an envelope. I couldn't believe it, inside were the details of a holiday that he had booked for us for next summer. "You can show off all of your tattoos and piercings in a bikini on a beach holiday like you'd had mentioned that you would love to do. Happy Birthday my Tattooed and Pierced Princess", he said.

Chapter XIX - New Face-ing my Mum

The next day I went home and took my hair out of the ponytail to see my Mum as I hadn't seen her as I had planned on my birthday, she instantly noticed the tattooed eyebrows as they were still very dark and very red around them.