Nemesis

Story Info
An ignominious end for a seductive spy
756 words
4.02
8.1k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers

"You'll never get away with this," I said, scowling at the accursed villain.

She just laughed. How anyone so beautiful could be so evil I had no idea, but even now, suspended above an uncertain doom, I couldn't help but admire her. Or envy her, perhaps. Her classic French features, reminiscent of Catherine Deneuve or Isabelle Huppert, combined with that cool demeanour of French women, made her seem as sophisticated as she was sexy. And deadly.

Certainly I envied her designer dress, not least because I was naked, several pairs of gleeful eyes surreptitiously enjoying my helpless exposure. "It's not too late to make a deal," I said, unable to keep the whine of desperation from my voice.

"Oh, James," she said. "The only thing you could offer me is another taste of that sweet, shaven pussy." She licked her lips as if remembering the number we performed the night before. I scowled at her, even as I felt myself flush with embarrassment. My attempted seduction of her had ended with me receiving a prolonged spanking, which left my cheeks with a lingering flush that must be clearly visible to her minions.

She pressed a button on the crane remote, and above me the machinery lurched into motion, lowering me slowly into the dark hole. I struggled uselessly to free my arms from the restraints, and failed to find purchase with my feet. Once my waist was below floor level, she halted the descent. "I can't stay to watch," she said, "but don't worry. The event will be streamed live - to the world."

Laughing maniacally, she turned and left, taking all her minions with her. Leaving me alone - hopefully to attempt a last minute miraculous escape. Not that I could do more than dangle from the heavy duty chains that held me up. I had no idea how deep the hole was.

But I did suddenly have an idea of the true danger. Something was touching my feet. Something alive. Sinuous. Slimy. I tried to kick it away but it snared my ankles and coiled higher with sinister intention. I was trained to deal with bad situations, trained to think instead of giving in to panic, but I could see no way out of this terrible fate - unless I should be rescued by my people. A slender hope, almost impossibly unlikely, but a thread to cling to all the same.

"Kraken," I whispered, giving it its name. Genetically engineered, semi-intelligent, designed to inflict intolerable pleasure.

Its tendrils crept higher, wrapping me in a tight, cool, wet embrace. I tried to keep still, in the hope it would lose interest in its prey, but squirmed uncontrollably as it peeled apart my labia and teased my tender anus - my nemesis had used her strap-on with abandon, and now I was to be filled and fucked afresh.

Something slithered across my clit, making me flinch. Something else squeezed into my ass. These were mere forays, preparation for the main event. Still the tendrils climbed, thickening about my legs while a delicate cage wove upwards, sealing my breasts and even tickling my neck. They were turquoise and emerald in colour, quite pretty in a way, but far from innocent in nature. They tightened about my breasts, massaged them lewdly, and tugged painfully on my nipples.

There was nothing I could do to stop the erotic ravishment. I couldn't even stop my body's inevitable arousal. My clit was being caressed, my nipples tortured, and the penetration of my ass felt increasingly like a lover's tongue. Of course I was aroused, and it wasn't helped by the taste in my mouth as the first tendrils discovered my lips. The taste and the smell. Pussy.

I swallowed reflexively. Licked my lips.

I could feel myself surrendering, not merely yielding to this dark ending, but ready to embrace it. My struggles were no longer denial, but entreatment. I wanted more than a tongue in my ass, or a curious exploration of my pussy. My lips were hungry for more than just a taste.

"Do it," I whispered. Not that it had needed my permission - we were well beyond that - but I gave it anyway. "Fuck me." I wondered if the world was watching. If she was watching. If so, better to be fucked willingly than not. Louder I said, "You had me for one night. You could have had me forever, you fool." Maybe it was even true.

But I was now the Kraken's prey, and utterly lost.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers