All Comments on 'Nemesis'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Confused

Although fantasy, using the name James for the MC in conjunction with a villain leaving "James" to a fate worse than death, is a predictable Bond scenario, the beast supposed to finish off James being sexually charged is an expected Literotica twist. But "James" being female along with the villain and assembled acolytes, seems a fantasy too far for sense.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Whenever the possibility of a female James Bond is raised, people go, "We don't need a *Jane* Bond!" And I agree. She needs to be a James, not a Jane. And there are girls called James, so why not?

42Below42Below22 days ago

"Do it,"

"Fuck me."

“Louder”

Dude wtf are you confused about!? No loss of blood from your head mate? What in “Do it” “Fuck me” “Louder” doesn’t spark pyschomotor memories.

Spencer you are under suspicion of being a virgin or having a disapointing penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karl Previous Part