Neon Cocoon

Story Info
He’s taken mid-orgasm to a safe place…
844 words
3.67
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers

My pants and underwear were tight around my ankles as I stroked myself off vigorously and I stumbled forward like some primordial creature, drooling and shaking over my bed where I had spread out my mom's 1989 JC Penny catalogue to the maternity bra section. My impending orgasm was building as I slid my spit slathered hand across my sheath with wild abandonment.

I had the knowledge of a grown man, but the muscle memory, and supplies of a virgin.

I pumped, and pumped.

It was heavenly.

As the tremors of my approaching climax pulsed through my shivering little body, a familiar searing heat in my toes threatened to rob me of my orgasm.

"No, no no..." The noise that came out of my throat mine, but not. "Wait!"

I knew this painful sensation too well.

When my feet were on fire it meant one thing.

A timeshift.

I reached for my blue striped crew socks I had prepped as a cum rag, shifted uncomfortably in place, and continued jerking frantically.

In seconds I was going to be pulled away from this timestream and into another. Sure the future had much better jerk-off material, but winding up in some unknown location mid-orgasm made my heartbeat faster.

"I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna-"

I pumped my shaft fast, summoning the semen from my flailing testicles, willing the heat in my feet to subside. But it was too much. The pain came hard, I lost focus and swatted around for my sock that suddenly was nowhere to be found.

I searched for the brunette JC Penny model labelled "D", she should have been gently pulling her cream-colored nursing bra downward, but she too was gone, as was my old green and brown quilt that grandma had made for me.

My head arched, I closed my eyes, and I orgasmed.

And just like that, I was ripped from my temporary meat-sleeve, my childhood home and my precious pre-internet porn.

I reappeared with a whoosh, in a time and place not yet recognizable.

A mixture of pleasure and fear coursed through me as an eruption of cum blasted out of my cock.

I cried out in blissful agony.

My flailing hand reached out for anything to catch my cum, and returned with something soft.

I missed the first blast which flew high into the air, landing on a neon pink and green bedspread decorated in peace signs, and now a rope of sticky jizz.

I wrapped the soft material around my member in time to catch the flow of spunk that poured out in waves of hot glory that only intensified when I realized that I was ejaculating into a pair of my big sister's magenta panties.

I knew these panties well.

My sister did, or would, or will - depending on the timestream - parade around in them completely unashamed. They were decorated with little neon crocodiles and fluffy bright-white clouds.

I went weak in the knees, at the sight of my creamy fluid soaking into them. I reached out to support myself and knocked a slew of knick-knacks from what I now realized was her late 90's bedroom dresser drawers.

I had been thrown forward nearly a decade, to time when bright, fluorescent colors ruled the world, to a place where my sister collected every one of them. To a time when she had blossomed into a woman.

I collapsed, as I usually do from a timeshift into a pile of spandex biker shorts, rainbow halter tops, slinky bras and colorful panties.

The smell of dirty laundry was intoxicating, and I slowly milked every last drop of myself into her underwear, imagining the way her beautiful hips, ass and womanhood would fill them out the next time she wore them.

The funny thing about timeshifting is that weeks can seem like seconds. Moments can feel like an eternity.

How old was I now? How long have I been timeshifting? Everything was a blur, every moment of my scrambled life a fractured memory. How long did I have this time? Hours, Weeks?

I fought the rising fear that always followed a timeshift and embraced the moment that stretched on for miles.

I was completely naked and spent, having left my clothes in the 80's, and my wet, sticky manhood in the 90's.

I thought about my big sister, her beautiful aroma, her winding curves, her cheeky smile and mismatched room that I used to tease her about. Had I already teased her or was I going to? Nothing mattered right now.

I snuggled into the mountain of clothes, and played with the wet, stained panties resting on my subsiding hardon, letting everything around me cover me in a cocoon of safety.

I felt safe. warm.

I lay there breathing heavily.

I heard a squeak.

I knew that sound. Even now.

The bedroom door opened on creaky hinges, and there she was.

A vibrant, colorful towel barely covering her precious, wet, dripping, post-shower body.

She screamed.

My feet started burning, and almost as suddenly as I arrived, I disappeared.

natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers