Nephew and Uncle, Alien Abduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Uncle and nephew return to reality, and then they fuck.
1.4k words
4.58
3.7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains incest.

Alan awoke slowly. He was back in the car. Uncle Dean was in the driver's seat, likewise returning to consciousness. They were parked in their driveway.

How did they get back here? Alan wondered. He had no memory of arriving home from... where had they gone out to?

The events of the evening crept back into his mind like a fog rolling in. He remembered the white room. The creatures. The perverse acts that they had made him perform. It all seemed like a dream now. Had all that really happened? It was a lot for the dazed 18 year old to process.

He turned towards his uncle and their eyes met. Alan felt his shorts getting tighter in the groin as his teen cock swelled up. He glanced down at Uncle Dean's lap to see that the older man was also chubbed up.

"Was that real?" Dean asked.

"The, uh..." Alan hesitated. "The aliens?"

"That was pretty... intense," Dean said.

"Yeah," Alan agreed, blushing. "I... didn't hate it," he confessed. The memory of his uncle's fat cock up his tight ass replayed in his mind. His dick was getting so hard in his shorts.

Dean's brow furrowed in contemplation for a moment. He then seemed to reach a conclusion.

"Yeah, that was... good, right?"

Alan didn't really understand what was happening, but he felt an instinct to move his knees apart.

Dean accepted this invitation. His hand bridged the gap between them, moving to his nephew's bulging shorts. Alan hummed with satisfaction as his uncle's big hand groped at his confined cock

"You wanna...?" Dean started to ask, but was unable to find the words.

Alan nodded, knowing just what his uncle meant. They leaned into each other, their mouths uniting in a hungry kiss. Overcome with desire, they groped at each other, desperate to fulfill their carnal desires.

Then, they broke the kiss. Uncle Dean hurriedly pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees. His man-cock was already stiff as a board. The angry flesh-pole stood tall from his big, dark bush.

Alan followed, shucked his shorts and briefs right down to his ankles. His hard bone wobbled about as he struggled to get his clothes off over his sneakers.

Finally discarding his lower garments aside, Alan crawled awkwardly on top of his uncle's lap. Dean reclined his seat back as far as it would go. The low ceiling caused Alan to hunch over as he reached beneath himself for his uncle's monster. He licked his palm and grabbed the thick shaft, getting it nice and slick.

His face was close to Uncle Dean's. Warm breath played along the teenager's neck, sending a shiver through his compact, young body. Alan maneuvered his uncle's big unit between his cheeks, nestling himself onto the eager piece of meat. He then ravenously unbutton his uncle's shirt and pushed up his undershirt. He freely explored Dean's hairy torso as Dean pulled Alan in for another kiss.

Dean moved his hips, humping his cock into his nephew's valley, searching for the target. His tongue invaded Alan's mouth as his big cock found the boy's asshole. He sloppily kissed Alan while pushing upward with a ravenous hunger.

Alan's squeal was stifled. His uncle's fat cock worked its way up inside his tight teen hole without hesitation. His insides parted for his uncle's horny girth.

Alan released his weight, sinking down onto that stiffness until his smooth butt rested on Uncle Dean's hairy thighs.

"Damn," Dean breathed into his nephew's parted lips. "You're so fucking hot." His hands moved up under Alan's T-shirt, groping at the teenager's slim body. Dean held tightly to Alan as the boy sat on his lap, the big uncle-cock totally inserted into his gripping rear tunnel.

Alan's cock, meanwhile, was so rigid, rising up between theirs bodies. He didn't know why, but being with Uncle Dean was making him so horny. He felt Dean's cock flexing inside him, hot and thick. The older man gyrated lightly, rubbing himself into his nephew's prostate. Alan's unit squirted a dollop of cum onto his uncle's fuzzy tummy.

"Oh shit..." Alan moaned. "S-so big..." Alan revealed in the sensation for a moment, then began to lift himself up.

"Ride Uncle's cock like a good boy," Dean breathed.

Alan pulled himself up, then down, finding his pace. He groaned, feeling the fat cock occupying his private passage. Before long, the zealous young man was bouncing on Dean's lap as Dean bucked upward. The man's thick pole strained Alan's anal opening, rubbing aggressively at his insides. It felt so good, like an itch being scratched. Alan needed that big thing inside, roughing up his guts. As Dean's cock continued jamming at Alan's prostate, the teen's rock hard pillar drooled out a river of clear, slick liquid.

Dean's large, strong hands tried to consume Alan's trim, younger body. He held the boy's slim sides, lifting and lowering the smaller guy onto his cock. Dean fervidly rammed his unit into his nephew, hammering the over-stimulated fuck-button hiding inside the boy's anal canal.

Alan was practically crying from the stimulation. Uncle Dean's sexual service had worked its purpose, driving Alan to his peak. His teen jizz spilled out of his hard cock, shooting thick ropes of boy-cum all over his uncle's chest and stomach. Shot after shot rocketed from the slit at the center of Alan's purple, engorged cock-knob.

This ramped things up for Dean, who clamped his hands on Alan's hips, holding the boy down, keeping Alan's buns pressed tightly to his uncle's thighs. The thick piece of manhood spasmed in the grip of Alan's asshole.

Dean pulled his nephew to him, moaning into Alan's mouth as he spilled his man-goo deep into the boy's hole. The accumulated juices leaked out of the teenager's ass, drooling along Dean's shaft down into his pubes and over his hairy balls, onto the upholstery.

Their bodies jerked repeatedly with their mutual orgasms. Alan's cock spurted over and over, while Dean unloaded inside his nephew's asshole.

Their breath was heavy as the two exhausted men recovered from their ordeal. Alan's legs were weak, but with a last ounce of energy, he un-impaled himself, giving a grunt as Uncle Dean's fuck-stick slipped from his abused hole. A river of cum spilled out, coating Dean's still-hard rod. Alan flipped back onto his own seat. They both sat for a moment, panting, sweating.

Then, a window at the house lit up.

"Damnit, that'll be your aunt," Dean said. "Get dressed."

Alan scurried to pull his clothes back onto his sweaty, overheated body, and Uncle Dean started citing off a list of places and reasons for going there. They needed a cover story, because neither one would dare to share their alien abduction orgy experience with the woman.

As they brainstormed explanations for their late arrival, each of them, secretly in the back of his mind, began conjuring scenarios where they could meet like this again. Alan had never felt anything sexual for any other guy before. But now he wanted it. He wanted sex with men. He wanted his uncle.

Perhaps Uncle Dean might visit Alan's bedroom in the middle of the knight to feed his fat cock into the teenager's asshole right in his own bed. Or maybe they could rendezvous in the basement, far from Alan's aunt, and Alan could wrap his lips around Uncle Dean's meat pole next to the water heater.

And of course, there was always the car. They could drive anywhere and tear their clothes off and get horny with each other. He imagined Uncle Dean standing naked in the thigh-deep water of the old creek, holding onto Alan, who had his legs wrapped around the man's waist as he got fucked.

Uncle Dean, likewise, experienced this new potential and he was more than happy to help fulfill his nephew's needs. After the show the aliens had put on, Dean was sure Alan's little hole was pliable enough to accommodate Dean and another friend all at once. After they had explained their absence to the old lady and everything was settled, Dean committed to finding a new partner to help him handle his horny teen nephew.

Meanwhile, high above the house, one of the countless tiny lights in the night sky wizzed away, out of sight, leaving behind a confused, yet satisfied, nephew and uncle.