Nerdcam Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thought followed these, and Anna opened her eyes and looked down again. She gave Jack a gentle tap on the head.

"Hey, oooh," she groaned, her attention inadvertently zeroing in on the swelling, pulsing pleasure. "Hey, Jack."

"Mm?" Jack slowed, stopped, drew back.

He wiped his lips with the back of a hand while Anna shuddered at the sensation of suction slipping over and off the head of her cock. She was still for a moment, teetering on the edge, as pre-cum oozed from her tip to drip to the floor between them. Jack's eyes followed the dribble of fluid down, then tracked back up to her face. The corners of his mouth quirked up.

"Did you, mm, did you happen to remember lube?" she asked.

The hint of smile faded.

"Aw. Shit." he said quietly.

"Tsk tsk. Aren't you Mister Boyscout? Never mind." She smiled, having thought one step ahead already. "That just means you're going to get to enjoy your favorite treat."

"Um?" his brow rose.

Taking a step back, she bent and caught up her jeans and tube top, tossing them in his face.

"There's your pillow. Lay down." Then, with a laugh, she added, "Well, strip first, then lay down."

Looking forward to finding out what she had in mind this time, he quickly struggled out of his own clothes and spread the communal pile of garments to form a pillow and a patch to lay on so that he his bare skin wasn't sticking to the cool floor. Finally, he lay down on his back, assuming that was what she meant.

"I know you asked for something salty," Anna joked as she turned and stepped to stand with one foot to either side of his head, bending to see his face past her swinging cock and balls, her hair falling to brush his midsection, "but first you'll have to, uh... Have your cake and eat it, too."

"Swing and a miss." Jack laughed. "Leave the funny stuff to the professionals, toots. But yeah, go ahead and drop those sweet cheeks on me, Sweetcheeks."

Anna rolled her eyes.

"Take a reeeally deep breath." she muttered, lowering herself into a squat.

Jack chuckled, reaching up to help steady her. As she shifted to fold her legs under her and kneel, he spread her sweet cheeks and guided them down. He gave a feeble 'mmp' when she surprised him by settling more of her weight in his hands than he had expected.

Pinning him down and sealing his face beneath her buns, she gave them a wiggle, then paused for a three count before lifting her rump a couple of inches. After the initial surprise, this clearly hadn't done much to put a damper on Jack's enjoyment, Anna noted. During the playful smothering he had pressed his tongue out against her taint.

"Just a sec," Anna said over a shoulder before rising onto all fours, "Mm, I want a taste, too."

Finding him quite hard already, she bent to lick down the length of his shaft. She then took him into her mouth and rocked forward and back, giving him a few hard sucks and earning a well-pleased groan from the vicinity of her ass in the process. Shifting back and releasing him from her mouth, she took him in hand. Opening wide and extending her tongue, she slapped his cock against it repeatedly, trailing spit between them and making a nice wet smacking sound.

"Been watching porn again?" he smiled.

"Just having some fun." she replied. "Ooh," she playfully slapped his thigh, "Do the thing."

Jack took a turn rolling his eyes, then, with a faint 'hmp,' lifted his upper body all together, using his core. In the near-dark room, Anna could hardly see the difference, but when she nuzzled her face against him and trailed her tongue over his midriff, she felt the washboard ridges of muscle under the surface. She smiled, then gave his tummy another long, lingering lick, a kiss, and a gentle slap.

"Okay, relax. Breath."

While Jack sank back onto the pillow of clothes, she rose on all fours again, giving him a few moments before lowering her backside close to his face again.

"Good?" she asked.

"Not bad, but I'm hoping to be better any time now." he joked.

"Well, since you forgot lube..." she began, taking hold of his right wrist and bringing his hand up and placing it on her shaft, "Now you get to help me make some."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of th- mff. Mmm." He was quieted when she again lowered herself onto his face.

Happy to take the hint, he began stroking in the front while putting his mouth to work in the back. Moaning from time to time, Anna at first contented herself with kneading and squeezing her own breasts and tweaking her nipples. She reserved a tiny part of her awareness for holding her body at the right angle and not dropping her weight on Jack while he was busy tongue-bathing her from balls to back entrance.

Eventually, when she could feel herself getting close, she put her hand over his.

"Keep going. Just, mm, like this." She adjusted the angle down a bit and shortened his stroke so that her cock wasn't shifting up and down so much. She held her other hand, cupped, a couple of inches beyond her tip.

"Ooo, yeah," she almost panted, "Like that. Don't stop."

She fought the urge to buck or roll her hips while her body tensed and shuddered in response to his efforts.

"Huh, Jack, oh, uh-huh-huh-hnnn!" Her voice deteriorated into a series of short gasping cries, which came between the breathtaking surges of pleasure.

Jack kept his tongue pressed to her clamping hole and his hand stroking as Anna came. The first few ropes of hot cum spattered into her waiting hand with such force that it actually registered in her mind, though only as a small and distant sensation amidst the crashing tumult of orgasm.

As the intensity of her climax eased off and the clenching throbs of her cock slowed, she allowed herself a few shuddering jerks of her hips. Finally, she tapped Jack's hand, though he was as good as usual about reading things, and had already eased into long, slow strokes.

"Mmmm. Thanks. Gimme a sec... And I'll turn around."

Anna kept the one hand closed on the warm, sticky seed as she lazily rose. Getting to her feet, she turned to straddle his midsection, facing him this time. Lowering herself, she half turned and pressed her closed hand to his cock so as to gradually sheath it, slicking her cum down his shaft as she stroked down to his base.

"Mm, that worked out well." Jack observed.

The observation was followed by a happy sounding murmur when Anna took an extra moment to tease his balls with her nails. Smiling herself, she lowered herself to lay atop him, their faces close. Bringing her still somewhat sticky hand up, she paused.

"You wanted something salty, right?"

Jack watched, not answering, as she licked her hand clean. He swallowed, then tipped his head a bit, expecting her kiss. He didn't quite anticipate how forceful a kiss it would be, or how she would thrust her tongue deep into his mouth. Feeling her breast heave against his chest, her lips crushed to his, her tongue moving, spreading the intimate salty tang of her, he was suddenly swept up and spurred on by overpowering passion and lust.

While Anna brought her hands up to his face, Jack curled one arm around her and levered himself up with the other. As they rose, Anna shifted back, then made an emphatic, muffled sound. Though neither of them broke the kiss, Jack did stop short of sitting fully upright. Anna took the opportunity to wiggle her lower body back and reach down with one hand. She shifted again, then slowly let her weight bare her down.

They reacted almost in unison, inhaling, then groaning their pleasure into the kiss as she took him inside. Too worked up to take it slow, Anna didn't bother trying to take his entire length. Stopping about halfway, she began rocking her hips forward and back. She felt Jack's hands glide up her thighs, over her hips, and back to rest lightly over the hills of her ass as they rose and fell.

Finally breaking the kiss, she nipped his ear lobe.

"You're turn, hmp, Nerd. You gonna... Cum for me, or, uhn, or do I have to ask really nicely?" she managed between moans.

"Heh, mm, fuck," he smiled, eyes closed, breathing heavily, "No... You don't have to ask."

"Good," she was close enough that their faces brushed as she moved, "Give it to me."

They shared another fervent kiss, after which Anna's rhythm broke for a moment when Jack began leaning back. Moving his hands to the floor behind him, he put his abs to more practical use - helping him thrust up in counter-time to Anna's bouncing. Just as worked up as she was, he wasted no time speeding up. Seconds later, the apartment was filled with the rapid-fire slapping of their bodies meeting. Anna's cries sounded like somebody getting off while strapped to an out of control washing machine.

Giving up on matching Jack's jackhammering pace, she braced herself with her hands on his chest, just letting the ride hurry her toward climax. In a pleasant turn, it was the sound and feel of Jack reaching his limit that finally tipped her over the edge and into her second orgasm. As he became almost still, rooted and pouring cum deep inside her, she moved her own hips again, grinding her semi hard, leaking cock against his tummy as she finished.

As the intense pleasure subsided and the brain fog lingered, Jack slumped back onto the clothing cushion. Anna slid her legs out from under her and settled limply atop him.

As their breathing approached normal again, Anna shifted lazily. She lifted her head a bit.

"Hey hon?"

"Hello?" Jack replied without moving

"Does this place have any... Paper products?"

"I think there is actually toilet paper in the bathroom."

"Oh, good. We won't have to use your clothes to clean up." she joked.

"Mmhmm."

"Thanks for my gift, by the way. And, like, all of this. The first date thing, too."

"My pleasure, really."

They were quiet for a bit.

"Hey." Jack eventually spoke up.

"What's up?"

"You know you just called me 'hon'?"

"I..." she thought a moment, shrugged. "Yeah, well... we just came and stuff, so..."

Jack smiled.

"Yeah. Kinda liked it."

"Hush." Anna smiled.

"Okay, so, different topic." Jack replied.

"Okay."

"Total honesty, while we're still all dopey. How do you feel about moving in together."

Anna gave this a bit of thought. She found his right hand with her left and teased his palm with her nails before lacing her fingers with his.

"Let's do it."