Nerdy Girl at Work Pt. 04

Story Info
Nerdy girl at work is cosplay sex freak.
2.2k words
4.18
4.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now laying on the couch Lisa started bobbing on my shaft and Layla started hammering Lisa's pussy with the vibrating dildo.

I just laid there lapping up the pussy juice gushing out of her. I couldn't take any more sucking on my shaft, it was too sensitive.

I pulled out from underneath Lisa and slid out.

It was an awesome sight to see. A naughty school girl on her knees, getting her pussy rammed by another naughty school girl with a vibrating dildo in her hand.

Lisa collapses on the couch and Layla pulled the dildo from her spasming cunt, and lifts it high in the air and tilts her head back and swallows it like a sword swallower in the circus.

I couldn't snap enough pictures,

I got close ups of the dildo lodged in her throat. And the white frothy cum all around the gaping hole of Lisa's pussy.

The girls got up and went into the bedroom. Lisa was panting, and Layla was giggling. Lisa elbowed Layla and, not funny.

This night was wild! I started going through the pictures i took. Better than a porn movie i said to myself.

I could hear the girls arguing over something, must be one of the outfits, I could hear heels as they came out of the bedroom.

I didn't know what to do this time. Lisa came out in red latex short tight dress with red thigh high boot stilettos.

Layla dressed as a French maid in a short sexy black satin dress with layers of white ruffles. I'm not even sure now if this is eve cosplay, what movie character they are supposed to be, but who cares.

I started taking pictures, and Lisa turned very dominant, she had a riding crop in one hand and choker chain in the other that led up around Layla's neck as she walked her over to me.

Lisa cracked Layla's ass with and uplifting smack, right under her dress to make her stop in front of me.

She then said naughty girl you were a few minutes ago. Where did you find that toy? You need to put on a show for our guest, she smacked her ass again.

Layla pulled the dildo out from behind her back, and started sucking it, licking it and deep throating it as i took pictures.

I started to lay down to get my favorite up skirt pictures, I wanted to see what delicate delicious fabric was sliding up their pussies.

I slid under Lisa and was shocked, i could see a red dildo hanging down under her dress, it was attached to a harness wedged between her pussy lips.

The harness was cutting the deepest camel toe I have ever seen. Her pussy lips were so plump they bulged out. They almost looked like balls on each side of the dildo hanging straight down.

Click, click, the camera made, then i heard a whack, Lisa gave Layla another smack. Lisa stepped away from me.

I slid under Layla to get a glimpse of her panties. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

Beautiful white satin panties with delicate lace ruffles on the butt, row after row. And lace edging all around the crotch and leg openings.

To my surprise there was no wet spot. I thought to myself, was she not turned on and horny from all of what has been going on.

Then a whack, followed by pain, Lisa whacked me in the balls this time. She said, naughty, naughty, you weren't supposed to see under there yet.

Click, click, click. I couldn't resist.

It was another one of my favorite fantasies. French maid panties. Hovering over my face.

I so want her to smash her gash right on my face, smearing the white satin on my tongue. I got whacked again and i slid out.

Now Lisa had pulled up her dress and was stuffing the red dildo into Layla's mouth. The pictures we're going to be awesome.

The contrast of the red dildo sliding through red wet lips. Slick shiny red dildo leading to a red leather harness.

I got behind Lisa to shoot over her shoulder and down.

The red dildo on Layla's red lips with her tits spilling out of the top of the dress with delicate while lace ruffles edging all around a black satin dress. Perfect.

Lisa was busy fucking Layla's face, and i put the camera down, as i just couldn't hold back. I had to taste those delicious french maid panties.

I slid under Layla and went diving up to sample her crotch. She bucked a bit, Lisa must be giving it to her good.

I started munching and mouthing her crotch. There was something in her panties, I'm not sure what it is, maybe a maxi pad of some kind? Maybe that's why she wasn't leaking through.

Or maybe it's something kinky like a remote control vibrator. So I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my face. I kept licking, she started to grind a bit.

Then I pulled the leg opening to the side to expose her pussy to return the pleasure she gave me earlier.

As i pulled the panties to the side and reached up with my tongue, something plopped in my mouth, I thought it was her dildo, it felt so lifelike, i tried to slide out.

but Layla shifted her weight, and slid back sliding her dildo deep into my mouth. she put all of her weight on me, I almost gagged for a second. But it wasn't that big.

Then i felt the dildo squirm, it was at that moment I realized it wasn't a dildo, it was a real penis lodged in my mouth, and me with no way to escape.

I guess the surprise was out of the bag now, or should I say out of the panties. Layla stuffed her shaft deep in my mouth with every grind and hump.

Thank god she wasn't very big, a lot smaller than mine, a little thinner, it fit perfectly in my mouth as I wrapped my tongue around it.

Lisa realized what was happening, and quickly withdrew her red dildo from Layla's mouth. And she pulled Layla out of my mouth.

The girls were standing over me. I didn't know what to say, but the girls laughed at the same time and said surprise!

I have never had a cock in my mouth before, it wasn't as bad as i thought. Lisa came over and kissed me hard, licking my lips.

our kiss was broken when I jumped from the whack on my ass with the riding crop.

Lisa turned very dominant and said, oh, you like a cock, in your mouth, i should have known, by the way you took your own load the other night.

Lisa whacked Layla's ass and said sissy bitch, stand up! Lisa whacked me again and said, you, you are going to learn how to be a sissy bitch.

Now get over there and really give her a blow job like she gave you. Since you have had a taste. Lets see if you can get her to squirt, so you can get a really good taste.

I didn't move fast enough and she whacked me again. I dove under the satin dress and white ruffles and was face to face with a real cock.

It was the perfect shape and size, sticking out of the side of the panties. She whacked me again. And said suck it! Take it all.

Use those pussy eating skills you got, but just pretend its a popsicle or lollipop and when you get to the right spot, you will get a tastier treat.

I started to lick and suck it into my mouth. I was feeling flushed and getting lightheaded. But the close up of the cock disappearing into the white satin and lace was sending me over the edge.

I must have been doing something right, as her cock would jump a flinch in my mouth. With every swirl and flick of my tongue. I tried to remember and copy every motion she used on me.

I heard it click, Click, Click, and from the corner of my eye, I could see Lisa with the camera taking pictures. She was taking pictures of me with a cock in my mouth.

She told me to keep going. Don't pay any attention to the camera.

She said I'm gonna document this, I know these are the pictures you really want.

she was right. the image is already imprinted in my brain. I'll never forget this. and the pictures will be an added bonus for later.

I was bobbing up and down, lick the tip as it would slide out of my mouth. I lost track of Lisa, then all of a sudden the satin dress is lifted over my head.

I could see Layla, looking down at me, and I stared up at her with puppy dog eyes, looking for approval.

Lisa was behind me now, and both of the girls grabbed my head. Layla, grabbed me by the ears, and Lisa had a handful of my hair on the back of my head.

They were forcing to take more cock in my mouth, and pulling me off to the tip, then forcing me back down on it until my nose was against her satin panties.

Layla's cock got harder and they started making me bob faster. I felt something hit the back of my throat as Layla pulled me in close holding me against her crotch.

With her cock almost hitting the back of my throat i felt first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat, I swallowed immediately. The second spurt I blocked with my tongue.

they held me down onto her cock as it pulsated and pumped cum. It was a sensation thats was very fulfilling, in more ways than one.

she was done pumping her cum and fucking my face. Lisa stood me up and they both started to kiss me at the same time.

I had saved that second spurt and shocked them by sharing it with them each time the stuck their tongue in my mouth.

Lisa pushed he down on the couch and backed her dripping wet pussy right over the top of my rock hard shaft.

Lisa sat down on my lap sinking my cock deep into her wet slit. She sat there and wiggled her butt. then Layla backed her self up to Lisa and the red dildo. She had stepped out of her panties.

Layla had a tube of lube, where did that come from? And started with a big glob in her hand and palmed her asshole smearing it and squishing it as her finger disappeared into her hole.

She pulled her hand away and sat down on Lisa's lap allowing the red dildo to slide into her asshole. Layla started bouncing her ass on Lisa's lap.

Layla was moaning as she bounced up and down on the red dildo. Lisa was squirming as she was smashed on my lap with my cock the deepest it would go.

I was stuck, stuck with all of their weight on me. And stuck with my cock buried deep inside Lisa.

I didn't see Layla hand Lisa the lube. And Lisa reached behind herself with a glob, smearing her asshole the same way Layla did.

In one quick moment as Layla pulled up, Lisa did also, allowing my cock to slip out of her pussy. Lisa knew what she was doing and lowered her asshole onto my shaft in one quick motion.

Lisa screamed and bitting her lower lip as she sank hard until her ass cheeks slammed against my thighs. Layla locked herself down on the dildo hard.

Lisa's asshole was to tight, I couldn't take it, and i moaned as I pumped her full of cum.

Layla got off of Lisa's lap. And helped Lisa pull her asshole off of my shaft. I moaned more, the sensation was more than I've ever felt, as her hole was sucking itself off at my cock.

Just as soon as Lisa was off and before I could move, Layla jumped on me straddling me. She pulled her tits out of the top of the dress and fed me her nipples, as she sank her lubed ass onto my cum dripping lubed cock.

Layla sank to the bottom of my cock and started rising up, feeding my mouth with her nipples on every bounce.

My cock was still rock hard. And the sensation was mind numbing. I was getting delirious.

Layla worked her magic.

Layla fed me her hard nipples one at a time alternating between bounces. The whoosh of the satin and ruffles was filling the room.

My hands were on her waist as she bounced down hard. She plopped her tits out of my mouth. And lifted her dress and pumped her hard cock, shooting her second load onto my chest.

Glob after glob shot out as she feverishly pumped her cock. She wiped the tip on me and dropped her dress and stood up, her asshole gripping my cock as she lifted.

She stood up on the couch and Lisa was behind with the camera taking pictures as Layla smeared her cock all over my lips.