Nervous but Excited for the Ride

Story Info
Nervous but wants the ride of her life.
1.9k words
3.37
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screams echo through the warm summer night. I close my eyes as I stand there, just waiting. Im nervous and hoped nobody around me notice my forehead burning up. Beads of sweat accumulating as the seconds go by. My hands feel moist and clammy. Finally, a gentle breeze.

I open my eyes. The screams get louder. Then laughter explodes. I check behind me, this lineup is out of control. Just to ride the ghost train?? It better be worth it - I had better be so scared that I will remember this night for the rest of my life.

Finally there's movement. As the line shrinks, each step I take I feel a little more excited. As I get closer to embarking on the ride I want so badly Butterflies accumulate in my stomach. I feel like I'm dreaming. This is actually happening.

As I watch the ghost train pull up, I feel someone breathing heavily on the back of my neck. It feels good. They're very very close. Hands firmly clenched around my waist from behind, I feel my neck being nibbled and sucked on, which turns into biting and it makes me moan. Quietly at first, but as the pleasure becomes more intense, so does the moaning and groaning.

I feel your cock getting hard as your body pushes up against me. With one arm wrapped around my stomach, the other gripped firmly in my hair. 'You're not going anywhere' you whisper in my ear. You pull down slowly and tighten your grip around my stomach. I can feel your cock getting really hard now as you rub it up against me. Each thrust of your cock gets my pussy wetter and wetter.

I feel you reaching into your pocket. As you fumble around, your cock lets me know you're getting angry. Frustrated trying to find something, your thrusts get harder and your grip intensifies, pulling my hair hard. It's painful but I can feel the frustration you're feeling. I like it. Suddenly, a slight release. I know you have found exactly what you wanted to find. I feel something cold and sharp running up my thigh. It gets me excited. I know what it is. Slowly you run a blade up my body up to my neck. Slight pressure at first, then I feel it. It feels like a paper cut, I don't want to move a muscle in fear that it could cut me deeper than I want. Your lips are against my ear. I feel your hot breath, you're in complete control. 'If you move, or make a sound you're going to get cut. Not by me. By yourself. This is your choice. Don't move, and you wont have anything to be sorry about'

The only noise that comes out of my mouth is a soft squeal. We both know that means I will do anything you say. You feel my every emotion that I'm feeling...scared, confused, excited, curious, enjoyment. You run the blade over my hips and frantically cut through the side of my tiny shorts. 'There. That's much better' my shirts easily slide over my hips down my legs. They lay on my feet where they will not get in the way. My Lacey thong exposing my firm but round cheeks. You slap my left side, I scream a little, it was unexpected but welcomed. You bite my right cheek, softly. You get the perfect grip with your teeth and clench down. You remind me I'm not to move - at all. You bite hard, I can feel you draw blood. A little. Not too much for now. The blood that makes you wild. Turns you into an animal wanting more. Now it has started. You bite my thong and tear at it with your mouth. Ripping and tearing until there's just threads holding them together. You calm down. Your sweat dripping all over my hips, ass and thighs. You're happy, satisfied and content with how well you had achieved what you wanted in that one hot minute. You admire your work. Panties down, ass and pussy in the air. You can see everything you want. You spread me, watching my juices move around as you grope me and slowly caress everything back there that belongs to you. Your property. You own it. This makes you excited.

I look around, nobody seems to notice or care that this is happening in plain view. No fox given. I move my body to get a better view of what is going on around me, my head peeks over my shoulder to curiously take things in. I hear a huge slap. Then comes the sharp burn on my face. It stings. You're angry. 'I told you not to fucking move. Which means, don't fucking move you fucking whore' I'm not crying but my eyes have water running down like a broken waterline. So confused.

What do I do???.....I tell myself 'Whatever you do, don't move, don't move, don't move'...........

I ask myself 'do I run?' I have seconds to decide....

I run. I feel like a baby lamb. Disoriented, awkward and knees buckling under me. I fall face first in the dirt. This is not going to be good. I hear your footsteps pounding getting louder as you get closer. You don't say a word to me. I know I've been very, very bad.

You rip a section of material from my shirt, grabbing my wrists you tie them together. No escape now. You drag me effortlessly across the dirt and head back towards the ghost train. I kick and scream. No one notices. No one pays attention. No one even looks our way. It's as if we are not even there.

As we approach the ride, there's no lineup, just us. The train pulls up, empty seats. 'Looks like it's just the two of us' with a big grin on your face. All I can do now is embrace what is coming. Try to relax and just absorb anything that is coming my way. Go with the flow instead of against it. That way it won't hurt as much.

You carry me, gently placing me in the empty carriage. 'Now, have you learnt something today??' I reply a short 'yes'.

'Good girl, very good girl' buuuuut, as you were bad, you must be punished. '

I'm shaking, what the fuck? Wasn't I already shown a lesson?? I am nervous as fuck I don't know what's coming next. The train starts up. I know it's the beginning of one of the scariest rides I'll ever be on

The train starts up, I look around. I just see you. Nobody else. I stare deeply into your eyes, I'm trying to decipher you. I know you can read me. You're holding a handkerchief. I look away. You grab my head from behind, hold my nose and smother my mouth with the handkerchief. It smells sweet. I pass out.

I wake up, dazed and confused. I have no idea what happened or is happening. Where am I? My lips taste sweet and my face hurts. My body also as I try to move feels bruised and punished. My wrists are tied together with what looks like part of my shirt......ok, now I remember fragments. I know how I got here but I don't know how I got to here.

It looks like im in a cave? Or somewhere underground?? The air smells moist, I can hear the sound of trickling water. Rock formations surround me. In a distance I can see something, or somebody perched on a cluster of loose rock. It's dark but I'm sure it's somebody, just staring. Watching my every move. Reading my thought process. I know I look like I'm scared, because I am. I see the figure grin, I'm sure I hear a soft chuckle. They are excited by this. They want to feel it. That I'm terrified.

I can't see much, but I see the figure slowly stand up. They start to pace back and forth. Laughing and and mumbling to themselves. 'What to do, what to do, what........to do??' The figure approaches....it's you. I'm whimpering to myself now trying not to cry. To not show any weakness as I knew this is what you want.

You kneel down next to me, put your open palm against my face and softly hum. It sounds like a lullaby. 'Why did you come here?' You ask. I look at you with confusion, did he just ask me that?

He asks again, this time louder.

I try to answer but I choke on my own words. I can't seem to say anything.

You slap me, hard. 'When i ask you a question, you had better show me respect and answer loud and clear. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???'

I nod my head. Somehow I manage to spurt out 'yes, sir'

That was a satisfactory answer for you. 'Now answer my question. Why. Did. You. Come. Here?'

I stare into your eyes. With no hesitation I reply 'To be scared'

'Well tonight is your lucky night.....Now, to teach you a lesson on how to use your mouth when spoken to'

You pin me down on my back with your knees on my chest and force your cock into my mouth.

You start slow. Thrusting back and forth building up speed as my mouth accumulates saliva by the second. Your cock gets harder and harder. It makes you excited that my mouth is wet for you. You know I'm enjoying your big throbbing cock in me. You start fucking my mouth hard, really hard. I start to choke, but I know I can't move so I don't fight it. My throat opens up completely. I welcome it, I want you to come. I feel it. Your excitement and your determination fill my mouth. You pull out and hold my nose and my mouth.

'Now swallow me like a good, good girl'

I do what you say. It tastes good, I like it.

You make sure I swallow every drop. Nothing is wasted. Once satisfied you drag me across the room, the dirt feels like talcum powder. It's soft and fine. I choke as it attaches to my lungs with every breath I take. If attaches itself to every hole, crevice and anywhere on my body it can fill and cover. It starts to suffocate me. You can hear me struggling to breathe. I'm choking. This is not approved or welcomed by you. It was not in your plans. You pick me up, pour water on my face and carry me to your destination.

I open my eyes, barely. You look sad. Worried. Remorseful. We are still in what looks like a cave, running stream beside where I lay. You've cleaned me up. You bend down and kiss my neck softly with passion. This gets my heart racing. It gets me wet. Fast. I'm frisky, I want you. I'm full of adrenaline now. I want to take control.

I pounce on you and lay you flat on your back. My body has a mind of its own. No weakness. No pain. No remorse.

You can feel the excitement I'm feeling as I move my pussy up and down you with my thighs wrapped tightly around your hips. Your stomach gets wetter and wetter with every movement I make.

"Now I'm in control," I whisper into your ear. My warm breath on your neck turns you on.

I firmly grip on your hair. "You're not going anywhere," I firmly shove your hard cock up my wet pussy.

I open my eyes. The screams get louder. Then laughter explodes. I check behind me, this lineup is out of control. Just to ride the ghost train?? It better be worth it - I had better be so scared that I will remember this night for the rest of my life.