All Comments on 'Nervous but Excited for the Ride'

by Meegsskye1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you call it “ non- consent “?

how about being real and calling it illegal or frankly “Just Anither Vicious Rape “.

Meegsskye1Meegsskye1about 1 year agoAuthor

It sounds like you didn’t actually read it….or get it. It didn’t happen. It was all in the mind.

Meegsskye1Meegsskye1about 1 year agoAuthor

Aaaaand the fact you’re anonymous. Atleast own what you’re saying. This is something that is new to me. No harm intended. No insults to anybody. It was hard for me to actually show this to the world. It’s not real. Didn’t happen. The fact that you are turning my intentions into something negative is not ok with me.

You’ve crushed me ‘Anonymous’ thanks so much. I just wanted to be myself and write fantasy and the unexpected.

I guess I will write no more stories. Thanks

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 1 year ago

Dear Meegsskye1, please don't allow nasty comments put you off. It was a good story, I enjoyed it. I agree that anonymous mustn't have been read it properly because the comments didn't make sense. Even if it was a just another vicious rape story that would be fine as the category is non consent. A lot of people like that kind of fantasy and a lot of people don't. It's easy enough to move on and find something more to your own taste. I think it is very brave to put yourself out there and share a story, also the sheer hard work that goes into creating, then the double/triple checking! I and others are grateful for the writers on here who are trying their best. Thank you and well done. Just remember some people are twats, that's not your fault, fuck them!

Meegsskye1Meegsskye1about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! Your words just made my day 💜 you have given me my confidence back. I really appreciate you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeegsskye1@Meegsskye1
I very recently discovered I really enjoy writing short sex stories. I like to write them with enough detail to make you feel like you are in the story. A little wild, short, but sweet. That’s it!