All Comments on 'Never a Lender or Borrower...'

by Rhythm_N_Ooze

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GREED AND THE 7 DEADLY SINS

and the payback is never sufficient. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not too bad. However you seem to like making Brad a wimpy cuckhold. I doubt very much if he would love a slut that like Donna that even though she was forced at first, she sure loved the fucking from Eddie and his friends from that first night. And, if Brad were to take the whore back why on eath would he not make the bitch get an abortion. It's stupid to take onraising a bastard child that was spawned by a bastard like Eddie

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 12 years ago
The story deserves more than 3 stars but less than 4.

I actually don't mind Brad being the so-called 'wimpy cuckold'. He is a nice guy that was caught up at a bad time. But he's paid his dues (quite literally) and it is no longer his fault anymore.

Eddie was a crazy villain - a bit unbelievable that he was 18 years old. Maybe if he was 20+, it would have made sense. Very rarely do 18 year olds have access to that huge variety of drugs. It would have made more sense if he was 20-30 years old.

I felt the sex scenes were much too short, considering they were supposed to have enjoyed them very much. I wished there were more interactions with drugs. The story was really really long - I think far too long for its own good. There were too many supporting characters, especially in the case of Lori and her mother. They might have made interesting characters in a second story. There were also a lot of things going on at the same time. It sometimes was hard to follow.

Here's what I loved:

Loved the video torture/video recording. I wish that you could have expanded on it, focussing on the female pleasure and how Eddie and the crew managed to corrupt them. I particularly liked the idea that the mother would do anything to have her children. Loved the humiliation of the mothers carrying the child of blackmailers. I like Brad being a good guy.

Despite the long list of criticisms versus the stuff that I loved, it is actually not a bad story. I liked it but it could have been more. There's a lot of potential in this story that has still yet to be unleashed, I think. For the record, I still would have kept Donna, just like Brad did, if I were in the same position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous